Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• horsepithorsepit Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I'm in So CA. What can I expect to pay for a 2013 CTS-V Sedan lease? Ideally 24 months but open to 36 months.
  • ndfan19961ndfan19961 Member Posts: 2
    Car Man,

May I please have the base lease rate and residual value for a 2013 Caddilac CTS COUPE with 12,000 miles per year? Can you please give me these #s for 24-months and 36-months? Also, are there any cash incentives or anything else I should be aware of for December? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
  • tommy42tommy42 Member Posts: 70
    Just came home with my silver cts spot sedan with lease payment of$304.00 a month for 36 months &10000 miles a year I get to learn what each button controls
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Thanks Koopdady. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 62% for consumers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a CTS-V Coupe are 1.0% and 66%.

There is a $2,300 cash incentive on leases of the Coupe and $1,850 on leases of the Sedan through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Certainly ndfan19961. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 CTS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 68%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.22% and 58%.

This month GM is providing an $1,800 cash incentive on 24-month and $2,300 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally.

There's $2,000 conquest cash out there as well if you are currently leasing a competitive luxury model.

Car_man
    Host
  • drkchaidrkchai Member Posts: 23
    Car _man, could you please let me know what the January residual/mf are for a 2013 CTS-V sedan? I am looking at 24m, 36m or 39m (whichever comes out cheaper per month) 12k per year. Thank you!

I heard there is a $2000 dealer cash on 2013 ctsv sedan. Is there any additional lease cash on the car? Also is the $2000 conquest cash still there? Thanks!!
  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide the numbers for a 24 and 36 month lease on a CTS Coupe (premium or proformance if that makes a diffrence). Also is there any lease or conquest cash this month? Thank you so much!!
  • cwo714cwo714 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_Man,
    Being offered by Orange County Cadillac dealership the following on either an 2013 ATS base or a 2013 CTS Luxury sedan. These are at 36 month, 12 K miles per year

ATS base: MSRP is $33,990. Sales price $31,995. Money Factor is .00050. Residual is 64%. No money down has $790.65 in drive off and a payment of $301.90 including tax.

CTS Luxury: MSRP is $39,990. Sales price $38,295. Money factor is .00050. Residual is 55%. No money down has $1086.72 in drive offs and a payment of $444.77 including tax

Am I looking at a good deal on either or both cars? Is there other info I shoudl provide? I appreciate your feedback.
    Certainly drkchai. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 62%.

The numbers for 36- and 39-month leases are 2.3% / 53% and 2.3% / 51%.

The residual values for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

As far as cash incentives go, there is $1,800 on 24-month and $2,690 on 36- to 39-month leases are.

There's $1,500 conquest cash on this car this month.

The dealer cash is not compatible with leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.9% and 55%.

There is a $1,300 cash incentive on on 24-month and $2,800 on 36-month leases of this car. In addition to this there is $1,500 conquest cash or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cwo714. You certainly are not being given much of a discount on the CTS that you are considering. If I was in the market for a CTS right now, particularly in a competitive market like California, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 or so over invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you Car_man. Last year the lease term and cash got better in March. I think I am gonna wait till March and see what happens.
  • joshdentjoshdent Member Posts: 15
    I would like to know the January base lease rate and residual value for a CTS Wagon AWD Luxury edition for 15,000K 36 months. Thanks so much!
    You're very welcome drkchai. That's probably a wise move. January typically isn't the best time of the year to get a new car. Manufacturers usually blow out a ton of units in December so there isn't the urgent need amongst dealers or automakers to have big months at the beginning of the year. Plus supply is usually a little tighter. Hopefully the deals will better in March.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the info that you're looking for joshdent. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CTS Wagon Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,690 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man, another quick question. Do you know if the gas guzzler tax on ctsv is residualized when its leased through allly? Thanks.
    That is a very good question, drkchai. I suspect that the gas guzzler tax cannot be residualized, but you should probably check with the dealer to make certain that is indeed the case.

Car_man
    Host
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    Ally does indeed residualize the Gas Guzzler Tax, US Bank does not. Good question... your dealer probably doesn't know that either so to avoid confusion I would remind them of that up front.

You dont want them quoting US Bank and then trying to adjust the price on you later do to an error.
    Thanks you! That explains why 2 dealers gave me conflicting information on this matter. One was using Ally and the other using US Bank...
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    No problem... post if you have any other questions.
  • dbvdbv Member Posts: 1
    Car_man,

My local Cadillac dealer has a CTS-V Sedan with the options I want. They've had it since December, and have a nearly identical unit incoming.

I would be leasing for 36 months, 15,000 miles, preferably with 0$ down.

My question is this: what are the current residuals, and rates for the above mentioned lease

ALSO

Should I wait til March to make a move? It seems some people anticipate the rates and trunk money getting more aggressive. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi dbv. Ally's February base lease and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,690 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally. There's cash on top of that for loyal customers and owners of select competitive luxury models.

It's difficult to say whether GM's incentives on the CTS will get better in March. It's certainly possible, but I wouldn't say that it's a foregone conclusion.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man, is there any changes on the Ally numbers on the CTS-V sedan for March? Thanks!!
  • mrcoupemrcoupe Member Posts: 27
    whats the numbers on a 2 yr lease and 3yr lease on cts coupe as well as rebates i am in the holbrook longisland area,,,i hope they get more aggressive in march,, i know years past the deals got better on the 3yr in march,,and 2yr in april,, thanks for your help by the way i hear they are still making the cts coupe till next year,,,,not sure how good the deals will get as ithink they dont want to hurt ats sales
    Hi drkchai. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,690 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings to the appropriately named mrcoupe. I used to be Mr. Coupe myself...then I got married and had kids ;).

Ally's March base lease rare and residual value for a 24-month lease of a Cadillac CTS Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.9% and 55%.

There is a $1,300 cash incentive on 24-month leases and $2,800 on 36-month leases of this car.

The residual values vary by trim level, with certain trims having slightly higher resids.

Car_man
    Host
    carman ,
    well they once said when you have a truck you never go back
    gave my wife the familly car now i need the toy miss the luxury sport car

thank for the info disapointed with the cash on the leases for march,, i really expected more incentive like last year at this time,,but i did hear they slowed production i see less inventory out there,, guess i will wait till may
    hope i didnt miss the boat last year thanks again
  • killermezokillermezo Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2013
    Hi carman,
    TY in advance
    i need the numbers and rebates for CTS Coupe 36 month 12k/yr.
    I'm in Michigan i'm negotiating with sales over CTS Coupe Perfomance + Nav MSRP $48,395
    Rebates:2800 and GMS employee discount 3200. Negotiated Sale price: $42,395
    they want $575 a month only startup costs down (first month plate transfer etc... (600-700) invoice price of the car is $46,387
    i feel like thats a lot esp with gm employee discount, did they leave out any rebates? is that a good deal?
    sounds high got quoted premium coupe 52260 1000 down only ,,, 525 mon w pop up nav
    39 month,12k miles , i had hoped the deals got better on a 24 month like they did last year

regards mr coupe
    ty mr coupe,
    could u plz tell me the details, which rebates did u get? what was the sale price?
  • krikiterkrikiter Member Posts: 6
    Car_man,
    I posted this over in the CTS-V specific forum, but thought I'd cross-post since this is where the action seems to be.

What are the current money factor, residual and incentives for a 2013 CTS-V Wagon with a manual trans for 36 months @ 12k/year? How about 39 months?

Thanks in advance.
    Jeremy
    i really did get the rebate #s i know last month i was at 589 a month with over 3000 down,, at the time i had my friend run the #s with the program he has and the offer was right on,,,,the invoice was 52,260 now this month i am at 1000 down 525 a month for 12k,,,,39 month , must be some dealer holdback or something i would go to another dealer ,,,i think that your gm 3000 is not in the deal,,then i was offered 518 a month for a loaded performance,,,going to drag this deal out to the end of the month,,, if i dont pull the trigger i hope there is more incentive on the 24 month in april
    i would do one other thing go to another dealer ,,dont mention the gm discount at all ,,then get the numbers,,, then say oh by the way i have his 2
  • nickdetomasonickdetomaso Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2013
    Hi Carman,

Can you provide mf and residual for a cts sedan (luxury) with nav based on 36/12 and 24/12. Thank you!
    Here you go. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 1.9% and 57%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,800 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally. That's all the cash that's out there on this model unless you are a GM employee, dealership employee or coming out of a lease of a competitive model.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings Jeremy. General Motors' March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon with 12,000 miles per year 2.3% and 55%.

The numbers for a 39-month lease are 2.3% and 53%.

There is a $2,690 cash incentive on 36 to 39 month leases of this vehicle through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nickdetomaso. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.3% and 55%.

GM is currently providing a $1,800 cash incentive on 2 year and $2,690 on 3 year leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • krikiterkrikiter Member Posts: 6
    Awesome, thanks so much. Is there still a 2% hit on residual with a manual trans?
    You're very welcome krikiter. That's a good question. I didn't see any mention of a reduction for units with manual transmissions.

Car_man
    Host
    HAS ANYONE PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A CTS COUPE THIS THIS MONTH,I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT , I HAD HOPED THE DEALS WOULD IMPROVE THIS MONTH BUT I AM NOT SEEING IT
    edited March 2013
    Hi sending this post from the dealership did like u told went to another dealer black on black premium 512 a month inc tax
    what was the sticker u have any more details did u buy the car ?
    edited March 2013
    Msrp 51845, res %.57, 12k/yr, invoice 50950, rebates 4645, 36 months, 1542.49 upfront costs, 512/ month. I didn't sign gonna go to first dealer show it him and tell him to beat it with 500 even or lower up fronts or throw in a monkey or something
    According to this http://www.edmunds.com/auto-shows/new-york/2013/redesigned-2014-cadillac-cts-set- -for-2013-new-york-auto-show.html the 2014 will be shown so I'm gonna drag this out till I see the new one of it looks like a spaceship I might wait till it comes out.. My auto show is 2 weeks from now
    IM GOING TO THAT SHOW AS WELL MY SON WHO IS 12 LIKES THE GAME NEED FOR SPEED AND WANTS TO SEE THE NEW STINGRAY ..I HEARD FROM ONE OF THE FORUMS THAT THE EXISTING COUPE WILL STILL BE MADE NEXT YEAR ,,IN PARALEL WITH THE NEW CTS THEN BE REPLACED WITH A NEW ATS COUPE AND A NEW CTS COUPE,,LAST YEAR IN MARCH THE DEALS WERE BETTER AND ON APRIL THERE WAS A 2 YEAR LEASE WITH 6800 DOLLARS FROM US BANK OR ALLY THEN 2000 IN CONQUEST ,,DID U GET THAT DEAL OUT OF NEWYORK ???
    No through ally. I think we should wait for the new ones or at least see what they have to offer in the show. The current cts coup doesn't have the cue system and that alone is worth waiting for IMO. They will prolly be avail October or so. I would love to get a 24 mon. Today at the dealer they were desperate to push out the ats 24 months and a free iPad! 500 a month but it looks like old people's car. I have a maxima that will end in oct so I can wait. I checked out the Audi s5 and s4 nice cars but even fully loaded they sill don't have the options cadillac offers and its 618 a month, drives better than Mercedes, cadillac and even bmw though. I floored the car and I have to say it was an experience! imma stop by BMW to check out their 3 and 5 series coups and maybe Benz next week...
    i was thinking of even a g37x coupe loaded no money down for 299 a month ,,lease it for 2 years and wait for cadillac to get real with the price structure,, i heard they arent moving ats to much comp in that catagory i think that why there not aggressive with the cts leases dont want to hurt
    ats sales,,the ats looks like the old cts 2007 and before with new headlights,,, i couldnt fit my 12 year old in the back seat ,,,i dont beleive in getting a car the 1st year it comes out to many problems ,,,i went to a dealer in western suffolk they had like 30 ats they say there moving them but i dont think so,, mercedes just came out with a cla its called looked nice
    Infiniti was my first stop since they r nissans parent. G37 prem + nav was 488 just first payment and DMVs down. Cla will be small to compete with ats and BMW 1 series... I really like the Cadillac will be kinda hard to wait till next year. Ill wait and see the 2014 and hope they offer good rebates in April. They called today to follow up they said they'll take the maxima (2250 left on it) and make payments 580 which is kinda high considering I can wait... Audi called today too lol to follow up said he willing to negotiate lil more if I can sign this week which kinda pisses me off cuz supposedly he had given me the absolute best he could when I was there.... Lease rate he quoted me was 3.25 I dunno if that's good or not... I feel like a troll going to all these dealers but if Cadillac had given me a good deal I would have signed right there and then...
    i always drag the deals to the end of month the presure is then on the dealer to move cars,,may be the sales mgr gets a cruise if he hit a certain amount of cars moved ,,,i am curious if the deals get better for easter i remember some good deals that weekend over the years,,i dont remember if that was in april though ,,i dont know what happened with this forum guess no one interested in cts,,,a friend of mine keeps getting calls from audi they seem very aggressive,,on the nisssan u could see if the deals get better in april then put it in the news to see if u can sell it quick so your out nice and clean,,i saw a cts coupe white diamond eg and g grille on way to work to today looked sharp
    WOW THIS FORUM IS DEAD EITHER NO ONE IS BUYING OR EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE NEW CTS,,,,,,,,,, I HEARD PICS OF THE NEW CTS WILL BE RELEASED 3-26-13 ONLINE FACEBOOK AND CADILLAC SITE
This discussion has been closed.