Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• wfk21wfk21 Posts: 8
    I'm located in south Florida, was just quoted the following terms;

- 39 months
    - 12,000 miles per year
    - $579/month includes tax
    - Out of pocket at signing will be first payment and title

MSRP = $45,595

On a side note, I'm currently trading in my 2010 CTS Sedan which has three lease payments remaining so the dealer said as part of the deal they would pay off the remaining three payments.

Is this a good deal?
  • Could I get the lease factors and incentives offered on a base and luxury sportwagon 36 months, 12000mi/yr.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi srxguy_phoenix. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Wagon with 12,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 55%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,690 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Posts: 68
    Car_man,

do you have the June residuals and MF for the CTS coupe for 24mo and 12kmi? Also, Edmunds doesn't show any rebates, but do you know of any? Thanks in advance.
  • wfk21wfk21 Posts: 8
    Just inked the deal last week, would like to know what Car Man thinks, it took several weeks of back and forth and many emails to get the deal done, but in the end I'm very happy. This car kicks [non-permissible content removed], period. I was a returning Ally customer with a credit score well into the 800s. I came into the deal with a $1,000 allowance from Ally. The dealer paid my last two payments on my 2010 CTS Sedan I was turning in early and also paid my first payment/title fee on the new car.

Gross Capitalized Cost: $48,214.49
    Capitalized Cost Reduction: ($4,800) - None of this came of my pocket all dealer paid!
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $43,414.49
    Residual Value: $26,101.60

Total Rebates and noncash credits = $5,926.87 all dealer/Ally/GM paid, I walked in with one set of keys and an hour later walked out with another set and didn't pay anything out of pocket.

Included in the deal was a $599 Smartlease Protect Plan (protects against excess wear and tear) and a $50 prepaid Visa gift card.

Terms:
    39 month lease
    12,000 miles per year

Payment:
    Base $534.91
    Tax $32.09
    Total: $567.00
  • jd00510jd00510 Posts: 10
    That sounds like a pretty decent deal to me. About as low as I've seen it anyway. Where did you get the deal?
    Hi kapkanimd. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 CTS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 67%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,300 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this car through Ally. There's another $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car to the current owners of select competitive models.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking to lease a 2013 Cadillac CTS Sedan AWD Luxury or a 2013 Cadillac ATS AWD Luxury, both with no other options. I would like a 10k/24mo, 12k/24mo, or 12k/36mo. I am eligible for GMS but I am not eligible for Conquest. I keep getting numbers back varying by as much as $90/month and most are reluctant to share the "real" numbers.

I'm also considering an 2013 Equinox AWD LT 4 cylinder with no options but the Chevy dealerships seem to be more straightforward.

I have never leased before and find it way more confusing than purchasing.

Help?

Thanks
    -Brian
  • artmbgolfartmbgolf Posts: 57
    You are lucky if you have enough Cadillac dealers nearby to compare numbers and even luckier if they all have the car you want.

If you are going to lease, they will have to show you the numbers on the lease agreement, at least the cap cost, cap reduction, residual, tax. If something looks wrong, don't sign it.

The varying numbers means one dealer is discounting more, unless one is basing it on 10k and another on 12k. One might be $0 down another might be $2000 down. A down payment lowers your lease payment, but doesn't save any significant amount of $.

Chevy is probably more used to competing against other dealers.

Leasing is OK if you generally trade every 2-3 years anyway. If you buy, usually the next trade-in will be offered at less than the residual would have been. The first lease works very well, if you have a trade that pays for most of the lease.
  • mrcoupemrcoupe Posts: 27
    JUST TURNED MY SRX LEASE IN END OF JUNE,,
    HI CARMAN ARE THE DEALS ANY BETTER ON THE CTS COUPE,, I HAD HOPED THE 2YR LEASE GOT BETTER,, 2YR AND 3 YR WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS AND REBATES THANX FOR ALL YOUR HELP,,,,SEEMS THE CAR COMPANYS ARE SHRINKING THE REBATES AND INCENTIVES ALSO NOT SEEING ANY ACTIVITY ON THE CTS FORUM GUESS THEY ARE WAITING FOR NEW ONE
    Greetings to the appropriately named mrcoupe. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a base 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 65%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 0.35% and 55%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,670 cash incentive on leases of this car plus another $1,000 loyalty for current lessees of GM vehicles.

CTS sales are way down over the past year. I think that has a lot to do with the introduction of the ATS and XTS stealing sales from it.

Car_man
    Host
    just a guess but I think the new cts will also hurt xts sales
    Hi, What is the residual percent on a 2013 CTS Coupe Performance,
    for 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 miles?

Residual %% is based on MSRP. If there are dealer installed options, like grill, stripe, wheels, etc, will the residual then become the %% of the new higher dealer list price? Thanks!
  • moesawadmoesawad Posts: 1
    Hi. Im looking to lease a 2013 Cadillac CTS coupe standard AWD for 36 months @ 10,000 miles/year. CarMan could you provide me the numbers and rebates for this vehicle in July? Thanks.
  • colslickcolslick Posts: 26
    Hi CarMan,
    Thanks for all your help/insight. Could you give me the Jul MF/RES for A CTS Sedan RWD at 24 and 36 months with 12K miles. Thanks.
    Artmbgolf, Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance with 15,000 miles per year are 0.35% and 55%.

The resids for 12k are 2% and for 10k are 3% higher.

The residuals are based upon a % of MSRP + factory-installed options. You night not be able to residualize dealer-installed options.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi moesawad. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe Standard AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 0.35% and 58%.

GM is currently providing a $3,670 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi colslick. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 CTS Sedan RWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.20% and 64%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 0.60% and 55%.

GM is providing a $3,500 cash incentive on leases of this car at this time.

Car_man
    Host
    When you say IE that GM or Ally is providing $3,500 cash incentive for a lease of this car, is that in Addition to any rebate that is offered?

Is that Lease $$$ there for the dealer to use as extra profit or opt to pass some/all of it to the buyer or does that become part of the standard lease deal if we didn't know about it. On GM websites, they list Rebates and if special low financing, but never the Lease Cash. Thanks!
  • holdmyownholdmyown Posts: 6
    So this was my offer today, I know you guys like the MSRP, discount, etc, don't have those figures but here's the deal:

MSRP $52,640.00

$1200 down
    15k/year
    $496/month
    36 month lease

Would have probably taken that, but have 4 payments left on Infiniti, and there was no equity for Cadillac to buy it from me.

Thoughts? Thanks
    sounds like a good deal I think that's the same as the cts coupe,,maybe they will throw some more money on it in august
  • vig1116vig1116 Posts: 1
    CarMan, (or anyone that knows), What is the money factor and residual % on the CTS sedan for 39 months at 10k and 12k mils/yr for aug please. The cash back is crazy right now and i might be able to get into one because of that even with 5 rollover payments on my G37x.... Thanks in advance guys!!
  • What is the cash back that you are saying is crazy?
    I HEARD THERE IS A EXTRA 1000 DOLLARS TOWARD THE CTS FOR AUGUST
    anyone buy the new cts yet,,i like the nose and the interior,,but don't like the rear end and less edgy look
  • Hello! Would anyone have and able to share residual value and money factor for the following? My 2011 CTS coupe lease is up and need to move into this awesome new vehicle in the next week or so.

2014 CTS Sedan 3.6L AWD (Performance Trim)
    36-month lease
    15,000/yr

Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,498
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the new Cadillac numbers for November..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Thanks kyfdx, anything pop up yet? I see a nice banner ad on the side of my browser for this. :)

Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,498
    Sorry.... the dealers have the information... but, we don't...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• What is the Residual % and Rate for 2014 CTS Sedan?
    If model matters: 2.0T Lux Rwd.

Is there any Lease cash?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.