Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• I just got a quote from my dealer on a 48 month lease:

$5k down,
    MSRP $67,665,
    total cap cost $50,751,
    residual value (36% + 3% adjustment for 12000/yr miles) or $26,389.
    Monthly payment $601.75 + tax = $648.39
    I do not have the money factor.
    Is this a good deal??
    Thank you for your help!!!
  • dkskskdksksk Posts: 3
    is the $5350 cash incentive from GM in addition to the conquest rebate of $3,000 and $7275 from US Bank? Please advise ASAP.

Thanks....
    is the $5350 cash incentive from GM in addition to the conquest rebate of $3,000 and $7275 from US Bank? Please advise ASAP.

Thanks....
  • moguptmogupt Posts: 20
    Hello brown0209,
    Where did you get this deal and on what trim?
    Hey dksksk,
    what is conquest rebate and is it instant?
    yes, you must have another make car under lease in houshold ie, bmw, merced, lexus, etc etc. Just wondering if GM is giving dealer an additional $5350. Would love to know
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Yes, dksksk, the lease cash and the conquest incentive can be combined. That's a lot of cash :surprise: .

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Car_man,
    Is Cadillac releasing a redesigned 2013 model and hence trying to get rid of 2012 models?
    Also,
    I am getting 2012 Escalade Premium at following numbers:
    MSRP: 72,855
    Selling Price: 69,500
    Factor: .00045
    Down: 7000cash+1865.7(Tax, Tag and Title)
    Residual:42%
    Payment: 695+tax
    Dealer claims he has counted all rebates and incentives. Do you also think so?
    And does the deal look good to you going by today's market trends? :confuse:
    Car_man,
    Please reply...I need to make a decision on this.
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Hello dksksk,
    Were you able to combine 5350(GM Cash) and 7275(US Bank) as you asked?
    I dont qualify for conquest rebate.
    Thanks a bunch in advance for the reply.
  • lawkidslawkids Posts: 7
    Hi CarMan,

Can you please provide the MF and residual % for an ESV (both RWD and AWD) at 10,000 miles. Is there any cash being offered for this vehicle and can that be combined with conquest cash (not sure that is still around)? I've heard of leases going below 10,000 ... as we are pretty safe with 8,000 I am also wondering if anyone has experience getting a lower miles lease from Ally.

Thanks!
    Hi lawkids. Ally's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 44%, respectively. I think that this is the lowest mileage allowance that Ally offers, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the dealer to make sure.

GM is providing a $5,350 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

GM is scheduled to introduce new programs some time tomorrow, May 1st. Please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • lawkidslawkids Posts: 7
    Thanks Car_man. It didn't occur to me that May was just around the corner. It would be great if you could provide the new rates when they arrive. I am also interested in a 39 month lease term.

Thanks!
  • mkbondmkbond Posts: 6
    Car_man: Do you have the May rates, residuals, conquest cash and dealer/Ally cash for May yet? I'm looking at a 36mo or 39mo low-mileage Platinum ESV. I own an '04 Escalade and have a current Nissan lease. I live in TX and am looking for all available cash. THANKS!!!
  • fulltankfulltank Posts: 4
    Car_man - has GM published May lease rates yet? Looking for a low miles Luxury or Premium ESV both at 36m and 39m. We qualify for the conquest program if that is still in place. Also wondering if the large cash $'s from April have continued.

Much appreciated!
    You're welcome lawkids. Ally's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 44%, respectively.

GM is providing a $4,625 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

I believe that GM is also waiving the first month's payment on leases of this truck this month.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure mkbond. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Escalade ESV with 15,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 41%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 0.95% and 39%.

There is a $4,625 cash incentive on 36 to 39-month leases of this truck this month. There's another $3,000 on top of that for current lessees of non-General Motors vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes fulltank. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 41%, respectively. The 39-month numbers are 0.95% and 39%.

The lease rates are the same for the Premium AWD, but its residual values are 1% lower.

This month there is a $4,625 cash incentive on 36- to 39-month leases of this truck plus an an additional three grand for current lessees of competitive vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy NYCPosts: 95
    There is also $5,500 in cash incentives through US Bank and $3,000 competitive cash making the payment $15 to $20 less than Ally Bank. Should look for a selling price of $5,800 to $6,000 off of MSRP plus $8,500 in cash incentives. Good Luck!
  • fulltankfulltank Posts: 4
    Thanks insidecarbuy ... two questions:

(1) I did see that US Bank had 5,500 on offer. I have also seen other amounts listed under "CCR Cash GM US National" (8,500 from Ally and 7,900 from GM Financial). Do you know if these are also cash incentives for leasing programs, or am I misreading the data.

(2) The discounts off of MSRP of 5,800 to 6,000 would put me below invoice price. Is that what these trucks are going for? I figured that invoice would be a good target, but this has me re-thinking that strategy.

Thanks