Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• lawkidslawkids Member Posts: 7
    Hi CarMan,

Can you please provide the MF and residual % for an ESV (both RWD and AWD) at 10,000 miles. Is there any cash being offered for this vehicle and can that be combined with conquest cash (not sure that is still around)? I've heard of leases going below 10,000 ... as we are pretty safe with 8,000 I am also wondering if anyone has experience getting a lower miles lease from Ally.

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi lawkids. Ally's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 44%, respectively. I think that this is the lowest mileage allowance that Ally offers, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the dealer to make sure.

GM is providing a $5,350 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

GM is scheduled to introduce new programs some time tomorrow, May 1st. Please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thanks Car_man. It didn't occur to me that May was just around the corner. It would be great if you could provide the new rates when they arrive. I am also interested in a 39 month lease term.

Thanks!
  • mkbondmkbond Member Posts: 6
    Car_man: Do you have the May rates, residuals, conquest cash and dealer/Ally cash for May yet? I'm looking at a 36mo or 39mo low-mileage Platinum ESV. I own an '04 Escalade and have a current Nissan lease. I live in TX and am looking for all available cash. THANKS!!!
  • fulltankfulltank Member Posts: 4
    Car_man - has GM published May lease rates yet? Looking for a low miles Luxury or Premium ESV both at 36m and 39m. We qualify for the conquest program if that is still in place. Also wondering if the large cash $'s from April have continued.

Much appreciated!
    You're welcome lawkids. Ally's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 44%, respectively.

GM is providing a $4,625 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

I believe that GM is also waiving the first month's payment on leases of this truck this month.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure mkbond. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Escalade ESV with 15,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 41%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 0.95% and 39%.

There is a $4,625 cash incentive on 36 to 39-month leases of this truck this month. There's another $3,000 on top of that for current lessees of non-General Motors vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes fulltank. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 41%, respectively. The 39-month numbers are 0.95% and 39%.

The lease rates are the same for the Premium AWD, but its residual values are 1% lower.

This month there is a $4,625 cash incentive on 36- to 39-month leases of this truck plus an an additional three grand for current lessees of competitive vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy Member Posts: 95
    There is also $5,500 in cash incentives through US Bank and $3,000 competitive cash making the payment $15 to $20 less than Ally Bank. Should look for a selling price of $5,800 to $6,000 off of MSRP plus $8,500 in cash incentives. Good Luck!
    Thanks insidecarbuy ... two questions:

(1) I did see that US Bank had 5,500 on offer. I have also seen other amounts listed under "CCR Cash GM US National" (8,500 from Ally and 7,900 from GM Financial). Do you know if these are also cash incentives for leasing programs, or am I misreading the data.

(2) The discounts off of MSRP of 5,800 to 6,000 would put me below invoice price. Is that what these trucks are going for? I figured that invoice would be a good target, but this has me re-thinking that strategy.

Thanks
    Thanks Car_Man!
    Thank you very much. When you say that GM is waiving the first month's lease payment, does that just add to the cap cost of the vehicle? Does that cash depend on which bank the lease is through?
    You're very welcome fulltank.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem lawkids. General Motors is actually paying the first payment for lessees, not just adding it to the cap cost. I think that offer is available through both Ally and US Bank, but I don't think that it is available on leases through GM Financial.

Car_man
    Host
  • abp2abp2 Member Posts: 3
    Car Man,
    What are the best rates on a regular Escalade AWD Luxury with NAV and DVDs for a 12,000 mile per month 3 year lease. Thanks.
    Hi abp2. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD Luxury with 12,000 miles per year are 0.95% and 43%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $4,625 cash incentive that the General is providing on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_Man ... do you know if June residual %'s went up? I have a May quote on a Luxury ESV at 10,000 miles using a 42% residual; and a June quote on a Premium ESV at 10,000 miles also using a 42% residual. I had thought that Premium rates were 1 point less than Luxury. Do you know if June residuals on a Luxury ESV at 10,000 miles went up 1 point from May to 43%?

We didn't make the cut-off for May and I am now wondering if we should wait until the July rates come out to close on a lease. Any thoughts on if rates will improve or not going into the summer?

Thanks!
    Car_Man ... thanks for your help. The wife is in a new ESV as follows and she is happy (which is what really matters in the end). For my sake, let's hope that July rates don't go through the roof!

2012 Escalade ESV
    Luxury RWD
    White Diamond + Cocoa Interior
    2nd Row Bench Seat
    Auto Retractable Side Assist Steps
    Entertainment System (2nd and 3rd row)
    Chrome Exhaust Tips and Rear Cargo Mat as dealer accessories

MSRP with dealer accessories = 75,300 (without = 75,075)
    Selling Price = 68,550

Original monthly payment was $853 including tax with $1,271 TTL drive off via Ally ... but we rolled the TTL (at these rates how could you not) and 299 worth of add-ons (extra sensor alarm and wheel locks ... necessary in the greater LA area) so our monthly comes in at $894 with zero drive offs.

Now just need to cable lock the 3rd row seats and sell the 2010 Audi Q5 and we are squared for the summer.

Take care.
    You're welcome lawkids. That's a nice truck :shades: Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
  • moguptmogupt Member Posts: 20
    Car_man,
    Could you please provide the lease rates on a 2012 Escalade for July with residual values for Ally and US Bank?
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Hi mogupt. General Motors is scheduled to introduce its new July programs some time tomorrow. I would be happy to provide you with an update of what the new programs are like once I have had a chance to take a look at them. Please post a reminder for me in a day or two and I'll let you know what I've been able to find out.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Here's your reminder.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  • reefturkey1reefturkey1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car-man I was wondering if you had the July numbers. I'm looking to get a 2012 premium escalade.
    Thank you
    You're very welcome Mark. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.55% and 48%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,200 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi reefturkey1. Cadillac's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.55% and 48%, respectively.

Don't forget about the $1,200 cash incentive on leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Car-man,
    Thanks for that information.
    Do you happen to know what US Bank is offering?
    Also, GM has a manufacturer to dealer incentive in addition to manufacturer to consumer one in the amount of $3000, is this true?
    Should I be looking for more and bigger price cuts now and in September due to the arrival of 2013 model, I have currently been offered a Selling price of 68,664 on a 12 Premium with an MSRP of 73,315?
    I know I am asking for a lot, but these answers would really help me make the decision.
    Thanks in advance.
    Mark
    Car_Man,
    Do you know the September Lease rates and incentives being offered a 2012 Escalade Premium please?
    Yes I do mogupt. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 48%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,525 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • pvillipvilli Member Posts: 9
    Car Man,
    What is the December lease rates and incentives for a 2012 or 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi pvilli. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV with 15,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 51% or 49% (the residual values depending upon how you get it equipped).

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,050 cash incentive that General Motors is providing on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. It's waiving the first month's payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,
    Could you please let me know about the lease rates for a 2013 Escalade for 36 months with 12k miles a year?
    Also, are they still leasing 2012 models?
    Your help is much appreciated like always.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    What equipment level are you looking for? With this information I can hopefully provide you with both the rates and residuals.
    I am looking for 2WD with premium trim.
    Sorry for the delayed response... but here is the lease information for February on the 2013 RWD Premium Collection Escalade (can no longer lease 2012's):

ALLY BANK
    36 Month - 3.18% - 49% Residual
    39 Month - 3.18% - 47% Residual
    48 Month - 4.60% - 42% Residual

US BANK
    36 Month - 2.07% - 49% Residual
    39 Month - 2.07% - 47% Residual
    48 Month - 2.64% - 42% Residual

Post if you have any more questions!
    Sewellmgr,
    Thanks for that info!
    Is there any incentives being offered currently on this truck through Ally and US Bank?
  • skylawskylaw Member Posts: 7
    Car Man,

Can you provide the lease information for an Escalade Luxury 4WD and an Escalade Hybrid Standard? Looking for lease with 15k miles a year -- trying to figure out if the average savings in gas makes up for the increased price.

Also, any info you can provide on current incentives would be appreciated.
    Do you still need this information? I can probably get it to you today... let me know.
    Yes
    Still do
    Sorry for the delay in getting you this information... I hope this helps. This morning I ran a 15k 3 year lease on a 4WD Hybrid and a AWD Lux Escalade. Because leases are taxed differently in many states I will stay away from posting a payment (I am in Dallas Texas), but I can tell you the appropriate difference between the payments was $76 per month (totaling $2736 over the life of the lease).

I hope my math is right here... In 3 years if you are driving 15k per year (45k total) and you used the gas estimates of 20MPG for the Hybrid and 14MPG for the Lux you would consume 2250 and 3214 gallons accordingly. If your average price paid is $3.50 your total gas cost assuming you stayed in the vehicle through term would be $11249 and $7875 accordingly (a difference of $3374).

So based purely on cost it looks as if ON A LEASE you may come out slightly ahead on the Hybrid by about $638.

BTW... this is not the results that I was expecting to find. I may caution you a little in that Escalade supply are low right now (and Hybrid Supply are extremely low). So you may be able to get a better deal on the Escalade instead of the Hybrid. Just depends on what you work out with your dealer. Hope this helps!
    That does help. I am out in the Philadelphia area where gas is running a bit more expensive right now at the moment... but gives me a general idea.

Dealer is trying to get me out of my SRX lease early and into an Escalade after I expressed some interest -- trying to figure out what model to even look at -- and then have to figure out if the extra monthly cost is worth it.

And as it is the end of the month I am getting the push now with the line that the programs end on 2/28 and then who knows... but I am in no rush so unless some great deals are to be had out there, willing to wait.

Can you provide the money factor and residuals for those models?
  • dae928dae928 Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2013
    Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual for the Escalade ESV Premium AWD. Looking to do a lease 36 with 10,000 miles/year. I could go with lower mileage, but not sure if that is a possibility with Cadillac.

Also I am a current GM car owner, is there any loyalty cash that is available to use towards the lease?

Thank you
    Hi dae928. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 52%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,020 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. There is an additional $1,000 on top of that for loyal customers.

Car_man
    Host
    I am looking for March lease rates and residual from both US Bank and Ally for 36 months/12K on a Escalade 2WD Premium.
    36 Mo 12k on the Vehicle you requested is as follows:

Ally @ 51% Residual and 3.18%
    USB @ 51% Residual and 2.07%
    Sewellmgr,
    I appreciate your prompt response. Also, if you could provide the cash incentives being offered by Ally and USB as well as residuals on 39 months if they are different.
    Thanks again!
  • insearchinsearch Member Posts: 44
    I am looking for May lease rates and residual from factory, US Bank and Ally for 36 months/12K on a Escalade ESV 4WD platinum. Also any incentives would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't appear that May offers much incentives? Not a good time to lease?
    Hi insearch. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are 3.18% and 54%.

General Motors is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • yellowfin42yellowfin42 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Any idea if 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV lease rates remain unchanged for June 2013?

Thanks!
    Hi yellowfin42. Yes, they should be the same in June as they were in May.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_Man,
    Could you please provide the MF, residual and incentives available on 13 Escalade Premium RWD for the month of August?
    Much appreciated!
    Mark
This discussion has been closed.