Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Escape Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey elemeno0pee. Ford Credit's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL FWD in Florida with 15,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 56%.

Ford is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Ah ha, you need the 24-month numbers, too. Those are 0.25% and 64%.

Car_man
    Host
  • elemeno0peeelemeno0pee Member Posts: 5
    Hey car man! Thanks for the info. It's a huge help. How about a 24 & 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape SEL FWD in Florida at 12k miles/year? Last quesiton, I promise :)
  • timj90timj90 Member Posts: 2
    Hey Car Man,

Could you tell me the residual value, and money factor for a 24 month lease 12,000 miles annually for a 2013 Ford Escape SE 2.0L AWD with tow package. Dealership is in southwest Virginia.

Also, what is the invoice price and are there any incentives this month?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • rjs1026rjs1026 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Hey Car Man

Could you tell me the residual, money factor and rebates for a 24 month lease with 10,000 mi/yr for a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium AWD in Coeur D'Alene, ID/Spokane, WA?

I'm also considering purchasing from a dealer in Virginia (family near by and good discounts).

Much appreciated!
  • cvanslykecvanslyke Member Posts: 11
    hey car man wondering if you could post the numbers for a 24 and 36 months lease 15k miles titanium awd for the new york area?
  • ferns1ferns1 Member Posts: 1
    I would like the residual and lease rate for a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium, with Navigation, Leather, Sunroof and Parking Tech.

36 month lease, with 15,000 miles per year. I live in NJ.

Thank you!
  • bg1811bg1811 Member Posts: 5
    I would like a simple example like $$$$$ x whatever X. I don't know what to do with the numbers like residual, cap cost and money factor. I'm in Kentucky. I'm looking a 2013 Ford Escape with a MSRP of $37,520. The cap cost would be $33034, but, I don't know how or what to do with the rest of the numbers. I have a credit score of 790.
  • tghoshtghosh Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2013
    I'm in the same exact boat as you. Id like to know if you pulled the trigger on the same vehicle?

can you breakdown your deal?
  • jennyl5jennyl5 Member Posts: 2
    Hey car man, Can you provide the residual and money factor on a 36 month/12,000 miles per year lease of a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium in the Austin, Texas area, with top tier credit. Thanks!
    Hi cvanslyke. Ford Credit's May base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Escape Titanium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 65% in the New York area.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.0% and 57%.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ferns1. Please see my previous post for the information that you are looking for. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings. It sounds like you are new to leasing. You definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jennyl5. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape Titanium FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Texas are 1.75% and 59%.

Ford is providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this model right now in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • rkpinflrkpinfl Member Posts: 1
    Hello Car Man - What is the current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2013 Escape Titanium FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Central Florida. Same question for the SE trim. Thanks in advance!
    Hi rkpinfl. Ford Credit's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape Titanium FWD with 12,000 miles per year in Florida are 1.25% and 59%.

The lease rate for the SE FWD is the same, but the residual value is 58%.

Car_man
    Host
  • paul325paul325 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    hi car man,
    was wondering given that 2013 and 2014 are pretty much the same if there was a difference in residual values simply due to the model year.
    could you tell me the interest rate(or money factor) and residual value for 2013 AWD Titanium, and for 2014 AWD Titanium 1.6L in New Jersey? both are for 36 mo, 12k mi/yr. thanks so much.
    Hi paul325. While Ford does have some incentives out there on the 2014 Escape, it is not running a special lease on it yet.

Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Escape Titanium AWD with 12,000 miles per year in New Jersey are 1.0% and 59%.

In your area Ford is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • absberg2kabsberg2k Member Posts: 3
    Can you provide the July base lease rate and residual for a 2013 Escape Titanium for 36 months and 15,000 miles per year?

I am in Des Moines, Iowa area (50322).

Can you also tell what incentives may be available to me? I am currently leasing with Hyundai so I think I qualify for the $1,000 Conquest cash. I was hoping there were some other incentives which might be available as well.

Thank you.
  • mdubdroidmdubdroid Member Posts: 4
    hi car man

can you please provide interest and residual for the 2014 Escape Titanium, 36 months, 12k miles??

Thanks!
  • 2012buyer2012buyer Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Any idea on the leasing numbers for a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium AWD in Texas are for July 2013
    3 years 15k miles
    Interest Rate?
    Residual?
    Incentives?
    Average Negotiated Discount off Sticker?
  • elliemaejelliemaej Member Posts: 79
    Hi
    Can someone tell me the going rate in Ct for AWD Titanium 24 months 10,500 miles for both 2013 ans 2014?
    Thanks in advance
  • lakerfan3234lakerfan3234 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2013
    Hello Car Man! Thanks for your help in advance, I currently have this deal on the table, the 1.5% seems high, is that accurate do you know?

This is on a Ford Escape S (MSRP 23,595)

Your Lease figures

36 Month Lease

12,000 miles a year

$1,000 drive off (includes tax/title/fees)

Lease rate = 1.5%

Residual = 57%

Payment if you have a current non Ford Lease = $266.57 a month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    Escape or Focus?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

My fault Escape S (Not Focus)
    I don't have a lot of info on Ford leases, but in most of the regions that I've seen, the MF is indeed 1.5% for 36 month Escape leases...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks so much!
  • gdubingdubin Member Posts: 13
    Hi Carman,

Just got back from dealer, here is what dealer is offering me:
    2013 Ford Escape SE AWD MSRP 31200

24 month lease $1650 out of pocket $260 a month 10.5k mile a year, this is last 2013 on the lot.
    Please let me know if I should go for it.

Thanks.
  • charles_guycharles_guy Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2013
    cant really help with your ? bout ford lease but jus want to say:

- car_man helped us all an buncha us months ago and me and hubby with our hondalease but is no more on any forums :(:(:(:(:(

- seems your lease is high with total cost for 24 months cost at 1650+24x260=7890

total almost 8k for 2 years for 31k escape? this includes gap ins.? is there buyout or turnin charge? any damage waiver stuff in the contract? wondering where is car_man?

is this though ford credit or ally or other finance?

hope others can help an you just might want to check out member delta737h cause that member gets the different state taxes an money factors and terms that can specially help

best luck :)
  • g2369g2369 Member Posts: 60
    Hi,

Can you provide lease rates and residuals for a 2013 or 2014 Ford Escape?

24 months with 15k miles.

Thank you!
    2014 Ford Escape 24mo, 15K/yr lease
    0.25% MF and 63% residual for SE, 64% residual for Titanium

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• g2369g2369 Member Posts: 60
    Thank you Kyfdx.

I'm kind of new to leasing and I don't understand the money factor you gave me. Shouldn't it be .00025 or .0025. Which is correct?

Thanks again!
    Ford and GM use percentages... Not sure why... it makes it harder to do the calculation..

But, divide by 2400 to get the approximate money factor in decimal form.

.25% / 2400 = .0001 or something close to it..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dresnikdresnik Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2013
    For Car Man or anyone else! Thanks for your help in advance, I currently have this deal on the table for a 2014 Escape SE 4WD, MSRP $29,680 (Incl. Destin & Deliv): 18,000 mi per year - $342/mo no cap reduction; $321/mo with $750 up front.

Please let me know if this deal is one I should take. Also please let me know if you can provide the lease rates and residuals for this lease. Thank you.
    How many months?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This is a 36 month lease..............................

For Car Man or anyone else! Thanks for your help in advance, I currently have this deal on the table for a 2014 Escape SE 4WD, MSRP $29,680 (Incl. Destin & Deliv): 18,000 mi per year - $342/mo no cap reduction; $321/mo with $750 up front.

Please let me know if this deal is one I should take. Also please let me know if you can provide the lease rates and residuals for this lease. Thank you.

@dresnik said:
    This is a 36 month lease..............................

1.25% MF and 54% residual

Not a bad price for a high-mileage lease on a $30K vehicle.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Jaynj1Jaynj1 Member Posts: 47

Hello carman,
    Could you please provide me with money factor and residual for ford escape titanium with 2.0 engine 10000 miles/yr for 36 months. Thanks

Hi there,

I just got a quote for a 2014 Escape SE 4WD, MSRP of $29,680 ( incl Dest Del). I have been quoted $348.61/mo for a 24 month, 18K mi/year lease with a residual of 61% and a rate of .25. Dealer said they were using a price at invoice.
    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

Thanks in advance.

In my previous quote I want to add that there is $1,500 of cash required to obtain the $348.61/mo price in addition to the other terms.

• billncatbillncat Member Posts: 16

Hi!
    I need money factor and resid for 2014 Escape Titanium w/1.6l engine, 36 month, 15,000 in FL. Also, are there any incentives out there for this car? Thanks!