Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    The One Pay lease money factor on the 2013 Accord is .00001

The residual for V-6 EX-L w/NAV for 36mo/12K is 52%.... I don't show a 10K/yr option for Honda.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• echachi81echachi81 Member Posts: 9
    I stopped by Honda of New Rochelle this was the lease offer given to me:

2013 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

$300 per month, 2075 (includes 1st month) due at signing plus DMV fees. I will be checking other places.
  • robp2robp2 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2013
    thanks for the help. local dealer is very unhelpful. i wonder if i would be better off with a 2014? What is the factor and residual for a 2014 (does it make up for the higher MSRP)?
  • robp2robp2 Member Posts: 4
    thanks for the link. tough to get a straight answer from my local guy
    The One Pay lease money factor on the 2014 Accord is .00080

The residual for V-6 EX-L w/NAV for 36mo/12K is 56%....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jscrotumjscrotum Member Posts: 2
    Got awesome lease quote on 2013 Accord and was told I have about $1300 equity in my under mileage, perfect 2011 Civic lease but it did not show up in final paperwork. Second time this has happened. I drove my car less and took great care of it but the dealers wont give me the benefit. I guess they are to used to getting that extra value for nothing. Any ideas?
  • jscrotumjscrotum Member Posts: 2
    Drove an ACCORD sport 6spd and loved it. Not many out there but the ones that are appear to be old stock-found one that had Michelins and I have not seen them on the Sports since the beginning of the year. This should be to my advantage but of course they say they are rare(not unpopular) and want a premium over base LX above and beyond the $900 msrp difference. I guess I cant force them to sell at my price so should I just request a quote and wait to see if my target is hit-they may get more aggressive at months end. Need to get this done before October as it is rumored that some of Honda's leasing advantages are going away or at least will be diminishing. Any suggestions? P.S. Want to do 2 Accord leases-Lx for sister, Sport stick for me.
  • kjones00kjones00 Member Posts: 27
    Hello carman,

Can you please post the september residual and mf for a 2013 accord sport 6mt, 12k miles/yr, top tier credit, in the Cleveland area? Much appreciated!

Kevin
    .00075 MF and 56% residual...

The MF drops to .00065 with the special "$0 due at lease signing" program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kjones00kjones00 Member Posts: 27
    Thank you!
  • huskerfan5huskerfan5 Member Posts: 165
    I would also look into leasing a 2014. While the sales price may be somewhat higher, the residual will be higher too. There is no doubt in my mind that some savvy negotiators for a 2014 will pay less to lease then some people leasing the 2013 now.
  • drumzdrumz Member Posts: 11
    Hi,

Does anyone know what the money factor and residual is on the 2014 Accord Sedan EX and Accord EXL leases for 24 months and 12k mi/yr?

Also wondering if there are any incentives available yet?

Thanks
    Residuals are 67% and 65%, respectively..

Not sure on the money factor... the standard MF on 24 mo. leases is .00245, but Honda Finance may be running special programs in some regions..

The money factor is much less for a 36 month lease.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Kyfdx,

Is the 65% Residual on the EXL the same for the COUPE EXL V6, or honda uses a different one?

The money factor for 36 months lease I am using is the 0.00075 (1.80%).

Please advise.
    Thanks again!
    2014 V6 EX-L coupe residual is 62% for 24mo/12K lease

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Thanks Kyfdx!
    Thanks for the info KYFDX. Do you know what the residual is on a 2014 Accord EX and EXL Sedan for a 36 mo lease with 12k mi/yr?
    61% and 59%, respectively...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brickman25brickman25 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    I'm new to leasing and have found this forum very informative. I'm looking at a 2013 Accord 2013 CVT.

A couple questions: Is the quote below in-line? & Most of the dealers I talked to have added accessories (door guards, all weather floor mat etc) do I need to buy that stuff?

Sale price $24,300 (incl: added accessories, destination and title)
    $1,000/down
    $309/month
    12,000 mile/year
    36 months
    Residual $13,988
    MF .00075
    No sales tax (Oregon)
  • abinsurabinsur Member Posts: 4
    You should try to negotiate the selling price to bring it down since 2013 is pretty all done but I'm no expert and I got good advice from Bill in this forum. Check out the post I had a few threads ago.
    Thanks again to kyfdx for the additional info re 2014 Accord Sedan residuals.
    Does anyone know what the money factor is on a 2014 Accord EX with CVT and EX L Sedan lease for 36 months and 12k mi/yr?

Thanks
  • brickman25brickman25 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks! Wish me luck...
    Hondas standard money factor for 36 month leases is .00160..

Some regions may have special money factors, but that is the highest you should see....

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Does anyone know the current lease rates ( Money Factor and Residual) on a 2014 Accord EX Sedan with automatic and EX L Sedan for 36 months with 12 k mi/yr?

Thanks
    Does anyone know the current lease rates for October 2013 on the 2014 Accord EX Sedan with CVT and 2014 EXL Sedan with 12k mi/yr for 36 months?
  • charles_guycharles_guy Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2013
    2014 Accord EX Sedan with CVT

hubby an me shopped a bunch for 2weeks: it was tuff without carman's numbers. maybe this will help

in our state dealers told us ex accord auto was for us just too much at .00160mf and res was 61 %

maybe you can get better from other posters posts or hosts post. this is what they said (more than one dealer said this)
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    To get meaningful advice, you'll probably need to get more specific about what you are shopping for. I doubt that the 219 car is an EXL or that the payment includes taxes and fees.

Bill G
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • nabeelfarooquinabeelfarooqui Member Posts: 54
    Dear kyfdx,
    What is the MF and residual for top tier credit, 36 mo and 24 mo, 15k miles/year for a Accord Touring V-6?

Thanks
    2014 Accord V-6 Touring 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    Residual is 53% 24 mo residual is 60%

The last money factor I saw was .00160, but I can't verify that..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nabeelfarooquinabeelfarooqui Member Posts: 54
    Thanks - horrible rates :)
  • albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    kyfdx,

Can you tell me MF and Residual for the following:

3 yr 36k for 2014 4 cyl EXL - No Nav

3 yr 36k for 2014 6 cyl EXL - No Nav

Thanks,
    I'm sorry.. the only 2014 Honda Accord info that I have is the money factor, which is .00160..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx. I will check back, hopefully in a few weeks the residuals will be available.

Also, even though I am leasing, any suggestions on what price I should target for the negotiation? Is $500 - $750 below invoice too ambitious?
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    No .......... Target price could start at 750 below and work your way back towards invoice price. Supply and Demand and your area will be a key factor in pricing. Check out Accord prices paid forum for your area's prices and buying advice and tips on buying.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

Was hoping you can tell me MF and Residual for the following:

3 yr 36k for 2014 4 cyl EXL - No Nav

3 yr 36k for 2014 6 cyl EXL - No Nav

Also - would MF and residual change for a single pay lease? I am assuming not and to calculate the payment I am thinking I just subtract the finance fee out of the regular 36 mo lease since the single payment is up front.

Also - for all of you long time Honda leasing customers some things have changed. As of October 1st, the wear and tear allowance has been decreased from $1500 to a flat $500 in addition, at the end of the lease there is now a turn in fee of $350.

At the end of your lease if you get a new Honda (Lease or Buy), the turn in fee is waived and the wear and tear allowance increases from $500 to $1000 on the vehicle you are turning in.
    2014 4 cyl EXL 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00073 MF and 57% residual.. the V-6 residual is 56%

The one-pay lease money factor is .00001. Calculate the lease as a normal 36 month lease, using that money factor, then multiply the payment by 36 to get the One-Pay amount.

In general, you can't just subtract the finance charges on a One-Pay lease, because even though you are paying the full lease amount upfront, you aren't paying for the whole car (like the bank is doing). Though, in this specific case, they are effectively deducting the finance charges.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the info kyfdx, greatly appreciated.
  • sappiesappie Member Posts: 2
    Please let me know if the below deal is a good one.

Accord LX - CVT
    Monthly payment - 240 Incl taxes
    Down payment - 0$
    Lease term - 36 months
    miles - 15k per year

Net cap cost - 20050
    Money factor - 0.00031
    Residual - 59%
    Hi,
    Does anyone know the current Money Factor and Residual for a 2014 Accord Sport Sedan with CVT for 12k mi/yr for 36 months ?
    Thanks
    2014 Accord Sport Sedan 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00073 MF and 58% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Do the LED Daytime running lights on the EXL V6 throw a lot more light at night than the 4 cyl model which has only traditional halogen lights?

Also, this seems like a pretty good lease deal at Weymouth Honda outside of Boston.

2013 Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 Special Lease
    $277/month with $1,000 down
    Automatic Transmission. Excludes Tax, $595 Lease Acquisition Fee, $125 Registration fee and $239 Documentation fee. 36 months - 12k miles/year. Expires 11/21/2013.
  • callen841callen841 Member Posts: 1
    Seems like a pretty good deal.. I just finalized my lease today. Don't have all the details but here is my deal:

2014 Accord Sport Auto in hematite

36month / 15k per year

0 down - no trade

274.93 a month.

I was between this and an ex-l which was only 28 more a month but I just liked the look of the sport better.
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    yes i have the V-6

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

Thanks,

I am going to start going to the dealers right after Thanksgiving. Are the money factors good through the end of the year and if not, do you know when they expire?

I appreciate your help.
  • cpaincpain Member Posts: 6
    Can someone give me the details on the currently advertised lease deal on a 2013 Accord LX CVT with 12k miles per year for $199?

http://automobiles.honda.com/current-offers-detail.aspx?ModelName=Accord+Sedan

The website says
    $1999.00 total due at lease signing. But it also says excludes tax, title, registration, documentation fees, and the like which worries me that they will try to con me into paying expensive weird fees to get out door.

MSRP: $23,270
    Net Capitalized Cost: $19,600.96
    Net Cap Cost Includes: $595 acquisition fee (not sure what this means)
    Option to Purchase at Lease End: $12,798.50 (is this the residual value?)

Can someone chime in on what the money factor on this deal? Is there any Honda dealer cash that I can negotiate for on this deal?

Thanks!
  • car2beatcar2beat Member Posts: 4
    What is the current MF and residual on the 2013 Accord coupe EX Manual in Lehigh Valley, PA?
    2013 Accord Coupe EX 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00031 MF and 51% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• car2beatcar2beat Member Posts: 4
    Thanks kyfdx much appreciated
  • hiker10hiker10 Member Posts: 17
    Can you tell me if this included tax. Also, if it's in LA. Thank You. Hope you are enjoying your Accord.
This discussion has been closed.