Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175
    According to the dealer near me (infiniti of gwinnett,near Atlanta), they still have the owner loyalty and lease specials. They have 09 FX 35s for $449 a month for 42 months with $1995 down. These are the base versions,(no nav or premium package). Doesnt seem too bad, I dont think. dont know the residuals though.

http://www.infinitiofgwinnett.com/new-car-specials.ifrmae.htm
  • asd302asd302 Member Posts: 65
    I was wondering if you could be so kind as to provide the MF and RES% for a 2009 FX50 loaded with everything. If you could also provide any money that Infiniti is providing towards leases I would appreciate it.

This will be the 3rd Infiniti that you have helped me with and you info has been abosolutely invaluable to me in the past!! Thanks!

Looking for 2 to 4yr, 15k/yr
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go, steves7. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 10,000 miles per tear are .00218 and 47%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi dmcm. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00228 and 53%, respectively. Most of Infiniti's incentives are currently scheduled to run through the end of the year, I suppose that it is possible that Infiniti might enhance this program in December, but more likely than not it won't.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out, asd302. Wow, the 3rd one, huh? :surprise: You're making me feel old ;) . Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX50 with 15,000 miles per year are .00223 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00213 and 42%. Infiniti is no longer providing support on 24 month leases, so you probably don't want to lease for that term.

Infiniti is currently providing $2,000 owner loyalty cash on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man,
    Is there anyway to find out how many FX45s are still remaining in dealer inventory throughout the US.?

Thanks

KRIS
  • bambamfx35bambamfx35 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know what FICO scores that correspond to the interest rate you will get from Infiniti on a new FX-35 lease...? I heard that 680-720 is tier 1 (2.9% apr) and 720+ is tier 0 (0.0% apr)... I think they primarily use Experian....
  • jayrandalljayrandall Member Posts: 81
    LOL - I think you heard wrong or you heard for the calendar year 2006.

The going rate for a 2009 FX35 is 5.4% APR. In the last week, I have been to two dealerships in the Chicago area and they both offered the same. My credit is over 720 but 5.5% is the best offer on a lease. This is not a good rate for a lease but we can blame the economic conditions. Banks aren't looking to offer much, etc....

The only 0.0% APR's that I have seen offered are for the EX or some G models.
  • girlhoogirlhoo Member Posts: 4
    I would like to know if this is a good deal or not. I am concerned that the money rate is too high but I was told this was the best rate that Infiniti would give on a new 2008 FX35. He rated me on a Tier 1 without running my credit. I have excellent credit.

2008 FX35 with Sports Package, Hands free package, Touring Package, Roof Rail Cross Bars, and Ipod Interface

MSRP: $43620
    CAP COST: $35800
    TERM: 36
    MILES: 12K
    MONEY FACTOR: 0.00325
    INFINITI LOYALTY LEASE CASH: $500.00

Is this really the best money factor you can get? THe price seems good but I am concerned about the money rate and I would like to confirm that 500.00 loyalty cash on an '08 lease, is this the best that they can do?

Thanks,

Scarlett
    That is a TERRIBLE money factor. It equals an APR of 7.8% I would laugh in their face and go to another dealer.

If you are doing a lease, the best you will find right now through Infiniti appears to be 5.4% or a money factor of 0.00225.

Even if you are buying this car, with good credit you should find an APR more in the range of 4.5% - 6%.

And last, the customer loyalty discount is $2,000 for leases and 4k on a purchase not $500.
  • girlhoogirlhoo Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I did want to confirm this because I am looking to purchase a 2008 FX35 not the 2009. What I am being told is the money factor is different from a 2009 FX35 Lease and also the customer loyalty discount on the 2008 is $500.00 not $2000

Is this true?

Thanks,

Scarlett
    Got it. That sounds correct. The 2008 models will have different money factors but the APR's should be better then the 2009 models. And just take a look at the promotions on the Infiniti web site for the FX35 2008 edition. 0.0% APR is listed everywhere. I don't know about buying an 2008 FX through Infiniti, though, or what the going money factor would be for a purchase.
    I believe you can easily get 10K off MSRP off FX35 and 12K-13K off MSRP of an FX45. Your price then should be $33620 and then take $500 off for loyalty for a price of $33120.
    I am not sure about the leases but for purchases on the Infiniti website, you can get 0% apr for 24 and 36 months and .90% for 48,60, and 72 months.
    Your money factor is .00325 X 2400= interest rate which in this case is 7.8% as some else already mentioned. Too high.
    It might be cheaper if you want to purchase if you plan on keeping the car for a while.
    Which dealership is this and how many 2008 FX 35s do they have in stock?
    Hi kshankar. Manufacturers report their inventory levels on a monthly basis, but unfortunately, they do not break them down by model year.

Car_man
    Host
    CarMan,
    Is there a way to find out how many 2008 FX45s are available in the country?
    Unfortunately the infiniti website cannot search dealer inventory. It used to at one point several years ago.

Thanks
    Kris
    Hey Kris. I checked the Infiniti web site too, but alas there is no dealer inventory search function. I would probably be able to find out how many total FXs Infiniti has in the country, publications like Automotive News publish this data for the general public, but again this data is not broken down by model year so it probably will not help you.

Car_man
    Host
    Carman,
    I tried cars.com and it came up with 21 new FX45s in the country. I just do not know how accurate that may be. If you can find info on Automotive News, that would be great. For model year it should be simple, since its only FX45s which are no longer being produced. I would think all unsold 2008s would show up unless there are a few unsold 2007 ones as well.

Thanks
    KRIS
  • env32env32 Member Posts: 7
    Hi All,
    I'm coming off a pervious FX 35 lease. I test drove the new FX35 2009 this weekend and have started contacting dealers to get the best price.

I'm a bit confused, as the pricing has gone WAY up from my last lease.

Can you all give me the bottom line on a great lease price for an AWD FX35 with 15K miles? I can be flexible on the length of the lease. They are saying that the 39 month lease is being offered now.

The first offer I got...seemed HIGH.

$2k in owner appreciation
    car price...$41,897
    .0024 and 53%
    $3,500 down and $577.15
    39 months.

This seems really high to me. Can I get some help on what you all think is a GOOD deal for this vehicle?
    Welcome to the discussion about pricing for an 2009 FX35. The issue you are running into is the money factor or APR. It's really high due to the bank crunch. I am sure you are being quoted 5.4% or higher APR. Looks like 5.76% This rate is helping drive up your monthly.
    What is the MSRP of the FX you are interested in? There is a post probably a few pages up in which one person got an 09 FX for $300 above invoice, savings of over 4K off msrp. Does the FX have technology, premium package, etc.
    Click on this link
    http://www.infinitiofgwinnett.com/new-car-specials.ifrmae.htm
    and then click on "new 09 FX35". This will give you an idea how much are payments. This is a base FX35. Other dealers should be able to match.
  • mazzman1mazzman1 Member Posts: 10
    Hey Car Man,

Would you happen to know if the $4k loyalty cash rebate has been extended until the end of the year. Most dealers in the area are saying they don't know what's happening past Nov 30th. But, a web search shows some dealers advertising the $4k rebate till the beginning of January.
  • MadRedMadRed Member Posts: 1
    Edmunds shows that $4K is the only incentive available till the end of the year and it does not specify lease or buy. Please let me know if you know anything more specific. thanks.
  • dmcmdmcm Member Posts: 12
    I am also coming off an FX35 lease soon. Did you get a deal that you were comfortable with?
  • joecoppojoecoppo Member Posts: 11
    Hi,

I got this quote today for

2009 FX35 RWD
    NAV
    PREMIUM
    MSRP: $47,160
    Initial CAP COST: $43,083 (incl $2K loyalty)
    $2K down
    Money factor: 0.00225
    Residual : 54%
    monthly payment (incl tax): $589

Does it looks like a good deal?

Thanks
    By the way, it is for a 39 month /10K lease
    Joe,
    This is not a good deal. You should negotiate from invoice. Someone on this forum got an FX35 for $300 above invoice and was not an Infiniti customer.
    Also your interest rate is high. ..00225 money factor equates to 5.4% interest rate.
    .00225 x 2400= 5.4%
    These cars are languishing on dealer lots and have heard that Nissan has stopped exporting them till the inventory is low.
    So if you get it at $300 above invoice, then take 2K off the final price.

KRIS
  • dmcmdmcm Member Posts: 12
    Carman:
    As mentioned in previous postings my 2005 FX 35 lease is up at the end of Feb 2009. I am going to lease another (2009 RWD FX 35) and seems that year end might be a good time to get a good deal. I would either pay the balance on the 2005 ($600 per month X 2 = $1200 or roll it into the new 2009 lease payment

Do you have the December money factor and residuals for the 36 and 39 month periods for 10, 12 and 15,000 miles?

Do you happen to know what the rate is for excess miles? .10,.15,.20 cents per mile? Would my thinking be incorrect if I get the 10,000 miles and then pay the excess if I go over seeing the residual might be higher on the 10 than the 12 or 15?

Now that the 2008 FX's seemed to be gone do you see the rates getting better on the 09's? I have got the impression they do not want to sell them as the money factor has been too high and the discounts too low.

Do you think the deals will be better in March 09 than Dec 08?

Thanks for your advice.
    Hi,

anyone knows the residual and money factor for a 2009 FX35 RWD on a 39 month/10K lease for December?

Thanks a lot
    Hello- I posted about the FX35-
    $2k in owner appreciation
    car price...$41,897
    .0024 and 53%
    $3,500 down and $577.15
    39 months.

got them down quite a bit, but I think I may hold off until December. Perhaps the day after Christmas. I feel like they can be doing a bit better.

Can someone post a good deal for an FX35 2009 with premium package?
    Hi Carman,

Could you give us the residual and money factor for a 2009 FX35 RWD on a 39 month/10K lease for December?

Thanks a lot
  • JavaCapJavaCap Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Does anyone know the money factor for a 2009 FX35 AWD 24 month/12k? How much is the residual? Is the 4K in incentives still available. How much over invoice should I be paying?

I'm looking at the premium pkg, tech pkg,nav. and touring pkg.

Any info would be much appreciated - Thanks for your help.
    Hi mazzman1. I believe that this program does indeed run through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi MadRed. The $4,000 owner loyalty cash incentive that Infiniti is providing on the 2009 FX35 is not compatible with its special lease program, which was enhanced yesterday BTW. Infiniti is however, providing a special $2,000 loyalty cash incentive that is compatible with leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi dmcm. Typically the end of the year is a good time to get a good deal on a new vehicle. However, things are so bad in the auto industry right now that you should be able to get an amazing price on a new vehicle any time. I highly doubt that things will be any better by February. If I was in your situation, I personally wouldn't waste the final payments on my current lease. I would wait until its scheduled end and then get something new.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00144 and 53%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00141 and 52%. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, the residual value would be 1% higher. The 10k residual is 2% higher.

I'm not sure exactly how much IFS charges for excess miles purchased at lease signing, but most banks do not allow lessees to purchase additional miles on anything other than a 15k lease. If this is the case with IFS, and I suspect that it is, you wouldn't be able to go with a 10k lease and buy a few additional miles.

Infiniti just enhanced its lease program on the '09 FX yesterday, so it appears as though others felt the same as you about its previous lease program. Hang in there, shop around and be persistent. Consumers are clearly in the driver's seat right now. You should eventually be able to find a great deal on the FX.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, joecoppo. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2009 FX35 RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00141 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi joecoppo. Please see my previous post for the answer to your question. Thanks and good luck in your quest for a new FX. Make sure to stop back and let us know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi JavaCap. Infiniti Financial Services' lease program for a 3 year lease of this truck is much better than its 2 year program. Here are both so that you can compare them.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00315 and 58%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00147 and 55%.

For some reason, Infiniti decided to pull the plug on its support for 2 year leases. Perhaps it is afraid that the economy will still be in bad shape then and used vehicle values will not have fully recovered until after three years and that it doesn't want any vehicles back that soon. Whatever it's reason, it makes much more sense to go with a 36 month lease over a 24 month lease at this point.

Car_man
    Host
  • dwongswongdwongswong Member Posts: 62
    Carman,

Can you please tell me the December lease rates on a 2009 FX35 RWD for 36, 39, 42, 48, and 60 months with 10K and 12K miles per year? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • alex_valex_v Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

Have an offer on the following car: 09 FX35 AWD Premium/Nav/Deluxe Touring.

MSRP: $51,914, Invoice $47,923, quoted at $43,000 (including $4K owner's loyalty)

This is an early pricing car (before Infiniti increased invoice/MSRP for a "sheetmetal expense"). That's why it looks to be under invoice, but in reality is at early invoice for 09 model year.

How much better could I do? This is in Boston.

Thanks,
    Alex
  • mi7mi7 Member Posts: 31
    Hi guys,

Can I get some information a 09 FX35 RWD lease?

Is it possible to get a near-fully loaded (nav, tech, premium, touring) for under $600/month (including tax). Down payment would be arouns $2000.

Please advise. An FX35 with premium and tourning only would be acceptable as well.
    Hi dwongswong. Here's the information that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00144 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00141 and 53%. The 42 month numbers are .00137 and 51%. The 48 month numbers are .00129 and 45%. Lastly, the 60 month numbers (I strongly advise against leasing for such a long term) are .00130 and 40%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, the above residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Alex. Unless you are a returning Infiniti customer who would qualify for the owner loyalty cash that is currently available on this truck, dealer invoice is probably as good a deal as you are going to get on an '09 FX35 right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mi7. It is difficult for me to say off of the top of my head how much this truck would cost you to lease right now. However, if you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the exact model that you are interested in, I would be happy to use Infiniti's actual lease program to calculate an approximate monthly payment on it for you.

You can look up the MSRP of the model that you want over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. If you don't know its selling price, just tell me the dealer invoice price and I will make some assumptions. Also, let me know if you are a returning Infiniti customer. If so, you qualify for a special cash incentive.

Let me know what these numbers are and I'll run some calculations for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • chrish11chrish11 Member Posts: 28
    Hi Car Man,

Would you please provide the MF and Residual for an 09 FX35 AWD for 36 mo and 15k miles per year? Also, I am hearing that 39 months is better, if so would you give that info, too? THANKS!
  • timlabtimlab Member Posts: 3
    Hi Carman,

Do you have the numbers for a 2009 FX35 AWD for January?

Thanks,
    Tim
    Hi All,
    Just wanted you to know that I leased an FX 35 AWD 2009 with premium package. 12K per year
    Total paid $2999 out of pocket (all fees plus first months payment)
    $475.00 per month
    36 month lease

I noticed that the 2K in lease loyalty runs through the end of the month only.

I'm not sure if I could have gotten a better deal, but wanted to tell you what I got.
  • hbo1nyhbo1ny Member Posts: 24
    CarMan:

I am also looking for numbers on a 2009 FX35AWD w/ premium and possibly w/wo nav. Please give January numbers for 15K miles, 36 month lease, including money factor, residual and lowest target price. Also, are there any January incentives? I am a current/previous IFS customer. Thanks.
    Here you go, chrish11. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00111 and 52%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00109 and 51%.

If you are a current Infiniti owner, you should be able to take advantage of the $2,000 loyalty cash incentive that it is providing on leases of this truck right now.

Car_man
    Host
    I sure do. Here you go, Tim. You never mentioned how long you want to lease for or what mileage allowance you need, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00111 and 52%. I have a feeling that the 39 month program will result on a slightly better monthly payment, so here's that info: .00109 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on getting your new FX, env32. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone. If you'd like, you can hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host