Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• Here you go, dwongswong. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Infiniti FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00228 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • steamosteamo Posts: 2
    Does anyone know details of October residuals & MF's for a 24 month lease on an FX35?
  • Can someone tell me if I can use the $4,000 retail owner loyaty cash that Infiniti is offering towards a lease?
  • ceroroceroro Posts: 2
    Car Man !

This car is Demo car so the 7000mile is on it
    I am getting following deal and need ur input pls.
    MSPR : $49000

15,000 miles annually
    39 months
    1,500 down
    600 per month

Specs:
    AWD with Touring, Tech Package and other options

FX35 AWD model 2008.

Thanks in advance!
  • suv800suv800 Posts: 40
    Hi mlad11

I think you should and every should bring a voice recoder or a cell phone with voice recoder with you so this way to tape down your conversation. I know car dealers play number games very well.

Here's what I did, and I think I made a good move. I brought a voice recorder.

I typed down the details what I am going to get includes options, and lease length like months, printed it out.
    handed it to the dealer's sales rep. let me keep it and making sure he's not losing it. then start negatiating the monthly lease payment. so this way when you call back he doesn't ask you what you want.
    Because dealers keep changing from 15k to 12k then charging you some extras.

Also make sure when the dealer writes on a quote:
    1. Approval upon credit tier 0 to 2. (not just 0)
    2. Monthly payment (this is the payment you will cut a check each month)
    3. Your out the door payment.

Check the dealer's new inventory daily so this way you know how many fx35 the sale a day. get the vin number from the sales rep and print it out from their website.

So far I'm driving it for a week. Pretty good and smooth. I have not press a lot of accl yet because it's too new and need some break-ins.

Hope this will help you all.
    Again, bring a voice recorder with you when you shop around.

Don't let the games fool you, you fool the games.
  • mumuxumumuxu Posts: 16
    2009 Infiniti FX35 AWD

24 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00280 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 54% of MSRP – .00228 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 46% of MSRP – .00231 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 39% of MSRP – .00222 Base Rate
  • Carman,

Do you know if I can use the $4,000 retail owner loyaty cash that Infiniti is offering towards a lease?
  • Hi dwongswong. Last month Infiniti was offering $4,000 loyalty cash on purchases of the '09 FX35 and $2,000 on leases. I have not seen this program for October yet, but if the $4,000 is the only loyalty cash available...I suspect that it is compatible with Infiniti Financial Services' special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Can you please post the November lease factors for a 2009 FX35 AWD? Many thanks.

As part of the loyalty discount, I was quote a 4-yr lease of $679/month with zero out of pocket & 10K miles/yr. NAV and premium package included.
  • dmcmdmcm Posts: 12
    Carman:
    Ok so the FX 35 is a better vehicle to lease as the residual is higher.

Seems that Infiniti usually has a yr end Xmas sale. Do you know what the Nov money factor and residual factors are on a RWD 35?

Do you think they might be better in December?

Thanks for your help.
  • According to the dealer near me (infiniti of gwinnett,near Atlanta), they still have the owner loyalty and lease specials. They have 09 FX 35s for $449 a month for 42 months with $1995 down. These are the base versions,(no nav or premium package). Doesnt seem too bad, I dont think. dont know the residuals though.

http://www.infinitiofgwinnett.com/new-car-specials.ifrmae.htm
  • asd302asd302 Posts: 20
    I was wondering if you could be so kind as to provide the MF and RES% for a 2009 FX50 loaded with everything. If you could also provide any money that Infiniti is providing towards leases I would appreciate it.

This will be the 3rd Infiniti that you have helped me with and you info has been abosolutely invaluable to me in the past!! Thanks!

Looking for 2 to 4yr, 15k/yr
  • Here you go, steves7. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2009 FX35 AWD with 10,000 miles per tear are .00218 and 47%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi dmcm. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX35 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00228 and 53%, respectively. Most of Infiniti's incentives are currently scheduled to run through the end of the year, I suppose that it is possible that Infiniti might enhance this program in December, but more likely than not it won't.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'd be happy to help you out, asd302. Wow, the 3rd one, huh? :surprise: You're making me feel old ;) . Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 FX50 with 15,000 miles per year are .00223 and 50%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00213 and 42%. Infiniti is no longer providing support on 24 month leases, so you probably don't want to lease for that term.

Infiniti is currently providing $2,000 owner loyalty cash on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    Is there anyway to find out how many FX45s are still remaining in dealer inventory throughout the US.?

Thanks

KRIS
  • Does anyone know what FICO scores that correspond to the interest rate you will get from Infiniti on a new FX-35 lease...? I heard that 680-720 is tier 1 (2.9% apr) and 720+ is tier 0 (0.0% apr)... I think they primarily use Experian....
  • LOL - I think you heard wrong or you heard for the calendar year 2006.

The going rate for a 2009 FX35 is 5.4% APR. In the last week, I have been to two dealerships in the Chicago area and they both offered the same. My credit is over 720 but 5.5% is the best offer on a lease. This is not a good rate for a lease but we can blame the economic conditions. Banks aren't looking to offer much, etc....

The only 0.0% APR's that I have seen offered are for the EX or some G models.
  • I would like to know if this is a good deal or not. I am concerned that the money rate is too high but I was told this was the best rate that Infiniti would give on a new 2008 FX35. He rated me on a Tier 1 without running my credit. I have excellent credit.

2008 FX35 with Sports Package, Hands free package, Touring Package, Roof Rail Cross Bars, and Ipod Interface

MSRP: $43620
    CAP COST: $35800
    TERM: 36
    MILES: 12K
    MONEY FACTOR: 0.00325
    INFINITI LOYALTY LEASE CASH: $500.00

Is this really the best money factor you can get? THe price seems good but I am concerned about the money rate and I would like to confirm that 500.00 loyalty cash on an '08 lease, is this the best that they can do?

Thanks,

Scarlett
  • That is a TERRIBLE money factor. It equals an APR of 7.8% I would laugh in their face and go to another dealer.

If you are doing a lease, the best you will find right now through Infiniti appears to be 5.4% or a money factor of 0.00225.

Even if you are buying this car, with good credit you should find an APR more in the range of 4.5% - 6%.

And last, the customer loyalty discount is $2,000 for leases and 4k on a purchase not $500.
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I did want to confirm this because I am looking to purchase a 2008 FX35 not the 2009. What I am being told is the money factor is different from a 2009 FX35 Lease and also the customer loyalty discount on the 2008 is $500.00 not $2000

Is this true?

Thanks,

Scarlett
  • Got it. That sounds correct. The 2008 models will have different money factors but the APR's should be better then the 2009 models. And just take a look at the promotions on the Infiniti web site for the FX35 2008 edition. 0.0% APR is listed everywhere. I don't know about buying an 2008 FX through Infiniti, though, or what the going money factor would be for a purchase.
  • I believe you can easily get 10K off MSRP off FX35 and 12K-13K off MSRP of an FX45. Your price then should be $33620 and then take $500 off for loyalty for a price of $33120.
    I am not sure about the leases but for purchases on the Infiniti website, you can get 0% apr for 24 and 36 months and .90% for 48,60, and 72 months.
    Your money factor is .00325 X 2400= interest rate which in this case is 7.8% as some else already mentioned. Too high.
    It might be cheaper if you want to purchase if you plan on keeping the car for a while.
    Which dealership is this and how many 2008 FX 35s do they have in stock?
  • Hi kshankar. Manufacturers report their inventory levels on a monthly basis, but unfortunately, they do not break them down by model year.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan,
    Is there a way to find out how many 2008 FX45s are available in the country?
    Unfortunately the infiniti website cannot search dealer inventory. It used to at one point several years ago.

Thanks
    Kris
  • Hey Kris. I checked the Infiniti web site too, but alas there is no dealer inventory search function. I would probably be able to find out how many total FXs Infiniti has in the country, publications like Automotive News publish this data for the general public, but again this data is not broken down by model year so it probably will not help you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,
    I tried cars.com and it came up with 21 new FX45s in the country. I just do not know how accurate that may be. If you can find info on Automotive News, that would be great. For model year it should be simple, since its only FX45s which are no longer being produced. I would think all unsold 2008s would show up unless there are a few unsold 2007 ones as well.

Thanks
    KRIS
  • env32env32 Posts: 7
    Hi All,
    I'm coming off a pervious FX 35 lease. I test drove the new FX35 2009 this weekend and have started contacting dealers to get the best price.

I'm a bit confused, as the pricing has gone WAY up from my last lease.

Can you all give me the bottom line on a great lease price for an AWD FX35 with 15K miles? I can be flexible on the length of the lease. They are saying that the 39 month lease is being offered now.

The first offer I got...seemed HIGH.

$2k in owner appreciation
    car price...$41,897
    .0024 and 53%
    $3,500 down and $577.15
    39 months.

This seems really high to me. Can I get some help on what you all think is a GOOD deal for this vehicle?
  • Welcome to the discussion about pricing for an 2009 FX35. The issue you are running into is the money factor or APR. It's really high due to the bank crunch. I am sure you are being quoted 5.4% or higher APR. Looks like 5.76% This rate is helping drive up your monthly.
  • What is the MSRP of the FX you are interested in? There is a post probably a few pages up in which one person got an 09 FX for $300 above invoice, savings of over 4K off msrp. Does the FX have technology, premium package, etc.
    Click on this link
    http://www.infinitiofgwinnett.com/new-car-specials.ifrmae.htm
    and then click on "new 09 FX35". This will give you an idea how much are payments. This is a base FX35. Other dealers should be able to match.