Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• wawzj619wawzj619 Posts: 31
    Hi Car_man,

Would you tell me the money factor and residual for 2012 fx35 AWD with premium package for 39 month lease and 12k miles? :confuse:

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go wawzj619. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • tjd7tjd7 Posts: 1
    Can anyone offer advice on pricing of this vehicle? I am being quoted the following:

MSRP $53,550
    Cap Cost $50,321
    Residual 51%($27,310)
    Money Factor .00054(1.296% effective interest rate)

39x15k miles per year $643.61 with $1929.11 total due at signing

Any thoughts? I was hoping to do a little better.

Thanks
    TJD
  • mjk27mjk27 Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Hi Car Man,

Do you have the August rates for a RWD FX35 please?

Thanks in advance!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Certainly mjk27. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 FX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00044 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Would you tell me the money factor and residual for a 2012 fx35 AWD with premium package for 39 month lease and 10k miles?

Thank you!
  • hbo1nyhbo1ny Posts: 18
    edited September 2012
    Hi, Carman. Can you please post the current lease information (money factor and residual) for a 2012 AWD FX35 for 24 months with 15K miles per year in New York? Also, if there are any incentives that may play a role in the lease, I would appreciate that as well. Thanks.
  • 61% residual as for Money Factor there are 5 tiers which are credit dependent - they range from .00016 to .00445

Nationally, the only additional incentive on a lease is a Loyalty Rebate of $1000 IF you currently have an Infiniti...

Regionally - IDK New York, in Texas we have certificates we can use on an 2012 FX lease - up to $2000. Keep in mind our sales tax laws are different down here (not as favorable as NY) :cry:
  • Certainly black_hole. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00047 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Sure hbo1ny. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 FX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00016 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'm glad that you mentioned that you are in New York, hbo1ny. For some reason Infiniti is running a ridiculous special on the 2012 FX35 in the Eastern U.S. this month. I've heard that there's a whopping $6,500 cash incentive on leases of this car in that area only, knocking off around a hundred bucks per month off of what this truck would cost in the rest of the country.

Car_man
    Host
  • hey Carman, I'm in northern virginia and after extensive research and educating myself I recently leased a Premium Package AWD FX35. I had the dealer give me all of the $6500 incentive and then got the $1000 loyalty which as you know is considered a down payment and can't be taken off the sales price. The finance guy told me that he couldn't give me the retention money factor as policy of the dealership and had to add 4 basis points to it (I know that was BS but I figured what the heck). After everything was said and done all i paid was the first month of $432 for a Malbec Black w/ wheat interior Premium Pkg FX35 on a 39 month lease with 12K miles. I'm pretty sure if I REALLY squeezed him I might've done better. Wanted to get your opinion on how I did. Thanks!
  • $432/month sounds good for a new FX...not sure exactly what you mean when you say they added 4 basis points.

.00004 or .004 - the first is no big deal at all...the 2nd cost you a bit..
  • Carman - may want to incorporate this in your subject lines - same for EX.
  • def the first .00004. the second one would have been crazy. Thanks for the input. FYI, from reading your responses on this board I was able to make an informed and educated decision on my new lease. Appreciate you taking the time.
  • aardeeaardee Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    With that kind of incentives, what would one expect to pay monthly for 2012 AWD + Premium Package, 24 months, 15K per year lease?

Thanks for all valuable information out here.

Regards,
  • If I was in the market for this truck, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 (preferably towards the lower end) over invoice minus the available cash incentives. If you provide me with this vehicle's MSRP and dealer invoice price, you can find them in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com, I will use Infiniti's current lease program to work up a payment on it for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man

The FX35 with options I am looking for has an invoice price of $48,385
    and MSRP $52,530. Can you please give me an estimate as whats the selling price I need to shoot for. Also am in NJ and confirmed there is a 6500 dealer cash. I am looking for a lease term 36 months with zero down and 12000 miles per year, what will my payments look like. If 36 month is not an option you can use 39 month. Also if I put in MSD's for maximum allowed (think its 9) how much will I save per month. Thanks in advance
  • Thanks for the additional information, infinitinj. OK according to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Infiniti FX35 AWD that has an MSRP of $52,530 and a selling price of 42,385 ($500 over invoice minus the special $6,500 cash incentive in the Northeast) for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $402.

This truck's money factor is already so low that making multiple security deposits probably won't make much of a difference.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man,

Hoping you could give me advice on expected payment... MSRP $54,275. Invoice according to Edmunds is $49,850. 39 month lease, 15k miles per year and sign & drive (taxes, inception fees all rolled into the monthly payment). I am in NJ as well with the $6,500 cash incentive.
    Thanks!
  • Hi explainrs. Let's work up a payment and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Infiniti FX35 AWD that has an MSRP of $54,275 and a selling price of 43,850 ($500 over invoice minus the $6,500) through IFS right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $431.

Car_man
    Host
  • jarricojarrico Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    Hi, Carman,
    I am in eastern Mass and looking for leasing a 2012 FX 35 with Premium Package. The MSRP is 50970 and invoice is 46920. Can I get the 6500 incentive mentioned here ? What would the Money factor and monthly payment be for zero down and 12000miles/year. I can consider any one of 24 months or 36 months or 39 months. Thank you so much!

The dealer's website ( It's at boston Herb Chambers Infiniti's home page, but I won't post their link here) says 359/mo(with other conditions) sounds too good to be true

jarrico
  • Hi Car_man

If the $6500 is extended thru October, I might have to jump on Southwest and fly to the East Coast and purchase one. Do you know if it will continue thru October?

Thanks for all you contribute to this forum......
  • You're very welcome, thepostman. Thank you for noticing. Unfortunately, incentives are usually based upon the consumer's residency, not where they buy the vehicle. So if you don't actually live in one of the states that an incentive is available in you usually can't get it. Also, I think that Infiniti pulled the plug on its lease support on the 2012 FX for the month of October anyhow.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man. I'm quite certain I'm getting hosed on a new 2013 Infinity Fx37 lease quote. Can you PLEASE confirm this for me and suggest to me what deal I should counter with?

It's a premium package optioned at $51,850 MSRP, with a 15k annual mileage allowance. I am trading in a 2010 Cadi SRX having a remainder of 20 payments @ $591.97 per payment. The Cadi lease states a residual value of $18,092. Dealer didn't say there were any incentives, hold-backs or other promos he could apply, nor did they offer to apply anything form the lease buy-out.

Thanks for any help you can offer-

Roadrubber
  • Hi Roadrubber. Do you happen to know what the FX's selling price is? That would make this deal easier to evaluate.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man. They want to sell it at MSRP: $51,850!
  • No problem roadrubber. Full MSRP. No thanks. You should hold onto your SRX for a while longer or find a different Infiniti dealer.

Car_man
    Host
  • And that's what I decided earlier today. They're thieves I tell ya!
  • You're very welcome.

Car_man
    Host
  • Just sign a new lease $607 incl tax on a 2013 fx 37 LE with 12k a year with no money down. I trade in my 2010 fx35 in early only 5month left. Just want to know is this a good deal. Or I could do better