Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX35 / FX50 Lease Questions

Comments

• exaudiownerexaudiowner Member Posts: 22
    looks like a good deal... You are asking me what the cap reduction net cap costs etc residual and MF should be... to be honest I don't know what they should be but if you give me the #'s that the dealer is giving you I can surely tell you if they are fair or not. As for the deal expiring thats a crock of [non-permissible content removed] they are just trying to pressure you in to buying the car believe me they need to sell the car they aren't going to put a time limit on a sale especially on a leftover 2005 when they need to make room for the new 2k6 hitting the lots in Jan
  • golfdude1golfdude1 Member Posts: 12
    exaudiowner, I was thinking the same thing. I got a rookie salesman and he didn't know much about the fx. he made a mistake and said we are having a VERY bad month :) Now, I just need to get the lease info. and see where it goes from here.
    let me know what kinda numbers they give you... I'll compare them to the deal I got, and put my finance degree to work for you :) It's not just them thats having a bad month... business in general sucks everywhere and gas prices are partly to blame. Let me know what they offer you... remember like I said before if you don't ask you don't get... whats the worst the dealer could say, no?
    This is what they are telling.

On a 24 month lease,with 15k per year,and selling the vehicle for $39364,your payments would be
    $696.28.The residual is 69%,and the rate is 2.29.

I don't know if this includes tax and anything else. I have to ask them.
    Here are all the fees.

Sales Price $39364
    Tax $2460.88
    Documentary Fee $50.00
    Bank Fee $550.00
    License Fees $144.59
    Total Cap Cost $42579.47
    Residual 69% $29848.40
    Total Depreciation $12730.07
    Rate 2.290
    Term 24 months
    Payment $696.28
    Not bad not bad at all... do you really need the 15k miles per year? If you drop it to 12k it'll lower your lease payment by about $30 a month. If you do need it keep it. Otherwise I only have two complaints. One, the money factor. I had a 3 year lease and I know the money factor is less for a 3 year but, my rate was .0011 I know they can do better on that. My lease is for 12k miles a AWD fx35 with the tech package as well and I am paying $560/mo... I know your lease is one year less so that will cause it to be a lot more however, I added a $4200 package and being the fact that it is AWD makes it more expensive as well. You figure for every $1000 its roughly $30/mo increase in price, so they can do a little bit better, they can if they want to sell you the car! Call the guy ask him what he can do to lower your money factor.... also ideally what would you like to pay maybe $650 a month? If you have a real good idea what you wanna pay (lets use $650 for example) I would call the salesman or his manager and say listen if you can give me the same deal but with the payments at $640 a month I'll come down and sign the paperwork right now... see what he says. Worst case he says no and you can come up from there. Like I said, you don't ask you dont get :) I said to my car dealer if you can get me in the 5's and im not talking $599 I'll come down today to sign the papers. He called me back 15 min later and said how does $560.32 a month sound I said ok see you tonight.
  • harv681harv681 Member Posts: 3
    These are the figures I have been given for a 39 month lease on an Infiniti FX 35 with the touring package. I am new to leasing and not at all sure of what questions I should be asking. Any advice would be appreciated:
    Capitalized cost: $37,923
    Doc fee: $35
    Bank fee: $550
    Net residual: $22,962
    Depreciation: $15,545
    License fee: 148.50
    Advance payment $535.75
    Rate: 1.530
    Tax at 8.75%
    I have been quoted a monthly payment of $535.75
    wow... they are ripping you off by about $100+ a month... My Tax is 10% I have touring tech and sport package black with graphite fx35 AWD. I pay $560 a month for a 36 month lease... nothing more than the first month down. If you see I am paying $25 more a month for a car but I have a 3 month less lease term and a car that has another $9000 or so in packages. I also have a higher tax rate. Keep shopping, thats an awful deal.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're welcome badad. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck, $38,450 for an '05 FX35 AWD that has an MSRP of $42,070, is very attractive. Using these prices, if you were to lease this vehicle through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 39 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $474. As I mentioned, this payment is before tax so the one that you were quoted is not that far from the one that I came up with.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • harv681harv681 Member Posts: 3
    I have searched all Infiniti dealers within 3 hours of my home (New Orleans) looking for a 3-year lease on the FX35 with sports/touring package for no more than $500 per month, tax(8.75%)included. By the responses I have received, you would think I was asking for the vehicle free of charge.
  • rifx35rifx35 Member Posts: 3
    WEll I am new here so forgive me if I am stepping on anyones toes.....BUT I had my Fiance call a few dealerships for prices adn she was quoted 487 for a 2005 FX35 Black/Black w Touring/Tech/Sirius.....Not sure if this is a good Deal they said for an extra 60/year I would get 3000 miles....I am going to post the details as soon as I can so they can be reviewd just to make sure I am getting the best deal..BUT with the 06 comming soon (hopefully) dealers may be more willing to bend and give you a better deal to get the cars off the lot.
  • jmezzjmezz Member Posts: 36
    carman,

i am interested in fx35 w/touring and tech. i would like to lease for 39 mo, 15k/yr,zero down, just inceptions and i would be willing to do 9 0r 10 multiple security deposits. is it better to wait for 06(better residuals?) or to make a deal on an 05. thanks
  • black_fx_35black_fx_35 Member Posts: 2
    Car_Man,

Thanks so much for your assistance. This is my first post here, and I just left my local Infiniti Dealership. 2005 FX35 with Tech and Touring and XM.
    Cost: $39,796
    Residual: $23,322.60
    42 months
    0 Down
    Money Factor .00218
    Monthly Payment $594.00
    15K miles
    $599 Dealer Fee, $550 Aquisition Fee, $594 FP, $80 Tags

3% Sales Tax

Now, based on reading here, it looks like the money factor that I was given is a joke! I do not have credit (just moved to the states from Canada), but my girlfriend is co-signing for me, and her credit score is 720+. What should I do?? Thanks so much!
    Hello all just wondering if I am getting "snowed" on this deal I dont have a the details with me as I am at work at the moment... But here is the basics. I am looking at a 2005 FX35 Black/Graphite Touring/Tech/Sport, with Cargo Pro, Sunroof wind deflector, Flaps.
    MSRP of 47,9000 (I believe)
    My Payment monthly would be 525.60 (may be a few cents off) WITH tax(RI 7%) for 39 Months. 15 K Miles.

This includes an initial due approx of 4500 at signing (3000 down payment). NOW before everyone says you shouldn't make a down payment my credit is not that good, so I figure that I am going to get a high rate IF i do get the lease so the downpayment is to lower my monthly. Dont really want to pay more then 530 w/ tax. Now is this a good deal I am sure youll need other info but it seemed like a OK deal.
    thank for any info you can give me on this it is much appreciated.
    well the 06 wont be out untill Feb so it all depends on if you can wait for it :) I say go for an 05 and get a killer deal
  • oceanexprtoceanexprt Member Posts: 16
    hi carman,

i'm looking to lease 2005 fx35. msrp is 38820.
    i was quoted $490 for 36 months, 12k/year. zero drive off.

what do you think of this?

thank you very much.
    Hi jmezz. It's difficult to say whether it will be less expensive to lease a 2005 FX now, or to lease a new 2006 model when it comes out because we don't know what the lease program will be like for the '06 model yet. The 2006 FX will undoubtedly have higher residual values, however its money factors will probably be higher as well. I suspect that they will be close to .00250 than the .00120 or so that is available on the 2005 model right now. Furthermore, dealers will be less willing to negotiate on the 2006 model than they will be on leftover 2005s right now. I personally don't see any advantage to waiting for an '06, but again there's no way to know for certain what its lease program will be like until it is published.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem black_fx_35. You're right, the lease money factor that you were quoted for this truck is a little on the high side. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 42 month lease of a 2005 FX35 AWD is .00166 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. Its rates would be a little higher for consumers who do not have much in the way of established credit, possibly even if they have a co-signer. If a factor of .00218 is the best that IFS will approve you for, it still isn't that bad. It is equivalent to an interest rate of just over 5%.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings rifx35. Let me begin by saying that I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your Infiniti would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put $3,000 down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all. Down payments on leases should not have any impact upon your ability to get a good money factor (interest rate).

You never mentioned the selling price of the truck that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion on this deal if you let me know what the selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi oceanexprt. You never mentioned the selling price of the FX that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the vehicle that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be happy to give you my opinion on this deal if you let me know what the selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
  • black_fx_35black_fx_35 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man,

Thanks so much for the info and insight! Great news! Drove home a black/brick FX35 last night, and was able to get an even better deal than what I posted originally. 39 months, $562 per month, with 0 down, money factor of .0012 (with a co-signer). It has Tech and Touring, XM, and 20 inch rims (no sports package, just the rims). I would never have had any info to compare had I not come here and read what others are purchasing/leasing this vehicle for. So, thanks Car Man for your advice, and thanks to everyone else who provided indirect info throughout this message thread! Love the new ride!!!
  • cake97cake97 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man,

Could you post the MF's and residuals on the FX35 AWD w/touring only for a 36 and 39 month 15k/year lease, thanks!

cake97
  • ppnffppnff Member Posts: 65
    Could you also post the MF's and residuals for the FX35 AWD for 39 month, 10k/year lease? Thank you.
  • jmezzjmezz Member Posts: 36
    carman,
    i have deal for 05 fx35,425/mo tax inc,6500 down with 4500 of that coming back to me(multiple security dep)39 months, 15k/yr.they are aslo paying off my 2100 left on current lease. fx35 is tour pkg list around 40,500.is this a good deal or should i wait until i do not have much left on current lease? i heard when fx 06 come out that the lease deals will not be so good. i also need to keep my payments at 425/mo please advise.

john
    hahah holy crap man sounds like you got the same deal as me!! I got mine for 36 months however... how are you enjoying your new baby? I am in love with mine. I just took a 10 day vacation and missed it dearly
    You're very welcome black_fx_35. Congratulations on your new FX and thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how everything turned out. Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you are looking for, cake97. If you were to lease a 2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00119 and 58%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease should be .00116 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ppnff. The lease program for the vehicle that you are interested in would be exactly the same as the one that I just mentioned in my previous post, but leases of models through IFS with only 10,000 miles per year have residual values that are 2% higher than leases with 15,000 miles per year.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi John. This is a pretty complicated deal, with your multiple security deposits and negative equity, but I should be able to give you my opinion on it if you provide me with a little more informaiton. You never mentioned the selling price of the FX that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • guttapercha1guttapercha1 Member Posts: 3
    Sup car man,

Let me know what you think for this lease deal.
    Infiniti FX35 AWD, Touring and tech. Black/ graphite
    MSRP 44,800
    selling price 40,700. The dealer said this was $87 above invoice.
    39 mo. lease
    residual at 57%
    15,000 mi. per yr.
    $1500 down, this includes everything except DMV fees.
    monthly payment came out to be $499.
    So far, this is the best deal i've been offered. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
  • emkayzenemkayzen Member Posts: 3
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy fully loaded FX35. Has someone ever bought through internet quotes. Can we really get better price through internet on new vehicle?

Thanks in advance,
    guttapercha1:

Does this price include tax? I highly doubt it does... but if so not a bad deal at all but check out my previous post on 39 month leases. 39 month leases are not worth it.
  • bimmerx5bimmerx5 Member Posts: 2
    Hi this is my first time posting on here. I'm in the process of trying to trade my 2000 X5 in and lease a 05 FX35 w/ touring/Tech/sport with rear DVD entertainment. It's a demo with 7000 miles. black/black. The price that they gave me was a monthly payment of $561 with tax included. 20k/yr 39 months. 0 down just TTL. What are your opinions? This is my first time leasing so I'm new to this. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Paul
  • bimmerx5bimmerx5 Member Posts: 2
    I was told that tax is included in that monthly payment.
  • br2376br2376 Member Posts: 11
    I have a few questions and I would appreciate any help or info. I currently am leasing a Pathfinder and I am planning on leasing a FX35 when my lease expires in March.

I have read that the 06 FX35s will be out in Feb. Will I be able to get a good deal on an 05 at the end of Feb if that is the case, or would the deals be better at the end of this year?

What is the residual rate and the money factor for Dec?

What about leasing a demo model? I have read about people doing that and I wonder what the deal is.

I know this is the FX35 forum, but does anyone know about selling a car before the lease is up, and paying off the residual and the remaining payments? My Pathfinder is selling for about 1k more than what I would owe, and if I could I would love to get out of it now and into a FX35. Would a dealer that I would look to get an FX35 from be helpful in this area, or would it be better to go privately? I am going to look into this, but I thought that I would throw it out there anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Damien
  • ufhenoblahufhenoblah Member Posts: 4
    I'd like to lease a 2005 2wd FX35 Premium, Sport, Sirrius. Need 15k a year. A few questions:
    1. Do I come to terms with the sale price first then say I want to lease instead of buy?
    2. Does anyone have the new factors for December?

Thanks
  • ufhenoblahufhenoblah Member Posts: 4
    36 or 39 month. Doesn't really matter
  • cox8884cox8884 Member Posts: 3
    I'm going to be graduating college soon and provided I receive the job I am hoping for, I am looking to lease an FX35. I'm pretty much in the same boat as everyone else and I'm looking for what I should expect to pay for an FX35 AWD with Tech and Touring packages. Dealer said on a black/graphite FX35 touring but no tech package I would be looking at $592/mo incl taxes for 39 months with 15k. Now that I have read this board I will definitely go for a 36 month but what price should I expect after taxes? IFS is offering 1.99% financing on 3 yr and less financing and 2.99 on 3 yr and up right now so he said its a good time to buy or lease. Also, 2006s will be arriving in Feb/March so they are "willing to cut deals" on their current inventory. Thanks for all of your help.
  • dmcmdmcm Member Posts: 12
    I am planning on leasing an FX 35. Seems that there are some good year end deals. Is it worth waiting till new models are out in the Spring or doing a deal before the end of December? Is there another time period (summer?)that is slow in the car business that is a good time to do a deal?
    What is a good lease payment assuming no money down for a 2WD with touring package either for 36 or 39 month assuming good credit and 15,000 miles annually? Has anyone recently leased the same vehicle if so what is the payment without any money down.
    Hi guttapercha1. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck is very attractive. The lease money factor and residual value that you were quoted, .00116 and 57%, are right in line with Infiniti Financial Services' current lease program for this model. According to my calculations, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment on this truck should be around $466. The payment that you mentioned includes tax. If it is close to this before tax, I say go for it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi emkayzen. While one certainly can save time by asking for price quoted for a new vehicle via e-mail, there is not really any advantage to doing so in terms of the price that you are able to negotiate. If you want, you can always e-mail several dealers for price quotes and then take them to a local dealer and negotiate in person for the truck that you want. Dealers are usually a little more willing to provide their best possible deal to consumers who are physically in their showrooms because it shows that they have a serious customer rather than one that will take their offer and shop it all over town.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings bimmerx5. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Two of the most important numbers to find out when negotiating a lease on a vehicle are its selling price and its MSRP. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for them. This is especially true for demo models, which I personally wouldn't purchase unless they were significantly less expensive than an equivalent brand new model. If you find out the MSRP and selling price of the FX that you are considering and let me know I can estimate what its lease payment should be for you using Infiniti's actual lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Damien. In terms of the selling price that you are able to negotiate, I suspect that dealers will become increasingly willing to lower the selling prices of 2005 FX models as the arrival of the 2006 model approaches. Whether it will be less expensive to lease one one or in a few months depends upon what happens to its lease program. Most automakers have pulled the plug on their lease programs for 2005 models by now. Nissan and Infiniti are two of the few that tend to lease leftover models for as long as possible. This fact works to your advantage because Infiniti will probably still be offering some sort of lease support on the '05 FX early next year. it is difficult to say exactly what its lease program will be like a couple of months from now though. If you were to lease a 2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00119 and 58%, respectively.

If you are able to negotiate a substantial additional discount on a demo, you may want to consider it. However, the problem with purchasing or leasing a demo vehicle is that dealers never seem to be willing to provide enough of a discount on them for me to personally justify getting one over an equivalent brand new model.

If your Pathfinder is indeed worth more than it would cost you to buy it right now, you are in a good but uncommon position. You can either trade it in to the dealer or sell it on your own and get out of your lease now rather than waiting until next year. Of course, you will likely get less money for your Pathfinder as a trade than you will if you sell it on your own. You have to decide if the cost of trading it in is worth saving the hassle of selling it privately.

Car_man
    Host
  • philbrandnphilbrandn Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I have a few questions in regards to an FX 35 lease.

I am planning on leasing an FX35 premium package with tech and navigation in the next few months. I could do it as soon as tomorrow or as late as February or March. I am looking to make the most cost effective and smartest deal (as we all are, i'd imagine :-).

I went to the dealer the past weekend and got a 39 month lease rate of the following, depending on where I decided to title the car:

Cook County (Chicago) : $617/month
    Chicago Suburbs: $567/month
    Cleveland, OH: $517/month

I was told taxes are so different in these locations that, as you see, the payments could vary by $100/month.

I've learned that the 2006 fx35's are being released in February, and that there are incentives on the 2005's right now. My questions are these:

1) Other than the center console, are there really any big differences in the FX35 between 2005 and 2006?

2) The salesman I spoke with said that prices will be higher on the 2005's once the year rolls over. I find this a bit hard to believe, since I would think they would be working hard to get those 2005's of the lot. What are your thoughts?

3) Based on your knowledge of prices on the new (2006) fx35's when they arrive, how big of a jump in price do you foresee to lease a 2006?

4) To the best of your knowledge, do taxes have this big of an impact?

5) What is a good price on a 36 month 2005 fx35 lease right now?

6) Is there any downside to leasing a 2005 model (that is essentially a year old)?

FYI - I am in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks so much for your assistance....

-PhilBrandn
    Hi ufhenoblah. There's no need to surprise the dealer that you are negotiating with about the fact that you want to lease. You should be upfront with them about it, especially because it will make a difference in the price that you are able to get this truck for. Infiniti is currently providing $1,500 dealer cash on the 2005 FX35, but this cash cannot be combined with its special lease program. Tell the dealer that you want to lease and negotiate a price as close to dealer invoice as possible.

As far as this model's lease program goes, it varies depending upon how long you lease for. For now, I will tell you about its 36 month program. Let me know if you want information about a different term. If you were to lease a 2005 Infiniti FX35 2WD through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00123 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on your graduation (in the near future), cox8884. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the FX that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the FX35 that you are interested in for you if you let me know what these numbers are. You may be able to get an idea of how much you will have to pay for this model by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Hi dmcm. It's difficult to say what Infiniti's lease program on the FX35 will be like in a few months. Right now is a pretty good time to lease one though. Infiniti has a decent level of lease support on it and dealers seem to be willing to cut good deals on them both to squeeze a few more sales into their year-end totals and because the 2006 model will be arriving in the near future. If you are in the market for a new vehicle now, I personally don't see any reason to wait to get one.

You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the FX that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the FX that you are interested in for you if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello Phil. I am not personally all that familiar with the differences between the 2006 and 2005 Infiniti FX, but you may be able to find out by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti FX45 / FX35".

While dealers are often a little more willing to negotiate at the end of the month and the end of the year to pull as many sales into their monthly and annual totals as possible, I personally doubt that you will see the prices of 2005 FX35s go up in January. That will be even closer to the arrival of the 2006 model and most likely dealers will be anxious to get the leftover 2005 models off of their lots and they will discount them accordingly.

I have heard that Chicago has a strange way of calculating sales tax on leased vehicles, so it would not surprise me if it was significantly more expensive to lease the one that you want there than it would be to lease it in other areas.

Infiniti has a pretty good lease program on the '05 FX35 right now, so there really isn't any downside to leasing one. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the model that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the FX that you are interested in for you if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • dhamiltondhamilton Member Posts: 878
    I leased a fx35 with touring for my wife in september. With $1300 down the payment is around $474.01 I negotiated the selling price of $35,300. I believe that's about $100.00 under invoice. That payment includes the awful Texas tax where you pay tax on the whole price of the vehicle. I hope that helps somebody. Great car. So far I think only the dreaded Nissan brake rotors are going out. I'm making an appointment this week to have them checked.
    A little to soon IMO only been 4 months :P
  • philbrandnphilbrandn Member Posts: 4
    Thanks Car_man and dhamilton for the info. Here's the information I received from my dealer. Again, this is on a 2005 FX35 AWD with premium package and tech (including navigation). Please let me know if you think this is a fair deal and where you think there is room to improve. Does the selling price seem high? Are the money factors in line with Infiniti's programs?

Thanks so much.....Phil

Base MSRP…..$45160
    Base Invoice…..$41402.56
    Selling Price…..$41,652.46

Residuals
    36….$26644.40
    39….$26192.80

Money factors
    36…. .00119
    39…. .00116

Payments with $693 cap cost reduction (acq fee +license and title)

36 x $593.78
    39 x $563.56