Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• chino401chino401 Member Posts: 4
    Can someone please throw out the Oct g35x residual and money factor for 12k miles?

I'm going to lease a g35x within a week. Anyone want to partner up with me for the Amex deal?
  • caramia04caramia04 Member Posts: 6
    Just secured a G37 Journey Sedan lease last week. What do I need to do to help you out?

Thanks,
    Caramia
  • g37hopefullyg37hopefully Member Posts: 5
    Need a little help here... This is the deal that I was offered... I think it is still pretty reasonable but I can't get the numbers to add up when I put it through the lease calculator.

G37X Coupe (AWD with Premium and Nav)
    MSRP = 44,765
    INVOICE = 41,114
    PURCHASE PRICE = 39,448
    MILEAGE = 15K PER YEAR
    TERM - 36 MONTHS
    RESIDUAL = 61%
    MF = .00207
    TAX = 8.75%
    CAP COST REDUCTION = NONE (SIGN AND DRIVE + DMV ONLY)

The lease payment I calculate based upon these numbers is 475.40 + 41.60 (tax) = $517 per month. The dealer is telling me my monthly payment is 568 per month. That is a 51 dollar difference?? Am I doing something wrong in my calculations or is the dealer not being upfront with me? If someone could offer some assistance it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  • ohhalohhal Member Posts: 5
    g37hopefully -

2 things to add to your calculation that will increase the monthly payment
    1) Need to include Acquisition Fee of $595 into the Cap Cost. Including the $595 increases your monthly from $475 to 493.
    2) If dealer is providing any rebates or any other reduction to the cap cost you must apply your tax rate to that "cash".
  • chino401chino401 Member Posts: 4
    g37hopefully-
    I hear what you are saying about the dealer coming up with a payment number way off ($30 or more) compared to running the numbers through the lease calculator myself.
    The dealer I'm currently dealing with came up with a decent price, not great, but a reasonable starting price along with the right residual and MF rates, I figured the payment out to 515. He tells me its 560. So i send the numbers back to him in a lease formula asking if I did something wrong. He said I forgot to factor in the 595 aquisition fee. $45 differnce on a 39 month lease to cover $595 is BS!!!
    Stand your ground and be prepared to walk. I'm at my wits end dealing with their games. I'm giving this guy one last chance to make it right and I'm out. Don't make any deision until you have all the info and YOU are comfortable with the deal.
  • alcatrazt2alcatrazt2 Member Posts: 70
    '09 G37 Sedan Journey Premium Package/Performance Tire & Wheel Package
    $386.98 / 39 months / 10,000k miles

MF: 0.00130
    Residual: 55%
    Cap cost reduction: $3,000 (includes $1,000 loyalty)

What do you folks think about this deal?

Looks like it's a lot similar to the deal I got for my '08, including same exact options minus the 0.2 liters, which is approximately $20 or so less.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    G37 sedan awd:

36 month 12k: 57% and .00123 Tier 0 & Tier 1
    39 mohnth 12k: 56% and .00141 Tier 0 & Tier 1
  • rvaldes79rvaldes79 Member Posts: 2
    Car Man,

Can you provide me the money factor and residual value for the G37 Sedan Journey for 36 months and 12K miles per year?

Thanks!
  • emanuele1emanuele1 Member Posts: 5
    i just left the dealer i got price on a 36 month 12k lease. g37 coupe fully loaded with navi and every option for only $2000 down and $450 a month including taxes
  • wrelessbwrelessb Member Posts: 11
    Hello emanuele1,

Can you provide more details? Negotiation tactics, dealership, purchase price vs. MSRP?
  • ashehasheh Member Posts: 32
    Is this possible?

G37x Coupe Prem.
    MSRP: $42,625
    Selling Price: $38,961
    $1200 down (bank fee and such)
    12k miles a year
    $486.00 per month 39 months tax included.

I am not sure its a legit deal and I don't want to drive almost 2 hours to pick up if its fake.
  • sympl123sympl123 Member Posts: 8
    Try the same calculation with 57% residual and you will get 567/month.
    Double-check your residual, 61% sounds too high for this model.
  • mikekxmikekx Member Posts: 9
    Car_man,

Can you pleased list IFS October numbers for the G35x sedan for 15k and 36/39 months? Have they improved since September? Is the only money available the $1000 loyalty incentive for leasing? Thanks.
  • pottbre1pottbre1 Member Posts: 2
    I made the following offer for a G37 coupe with premium package and trunk net.

MSRP = $40,775
    Invoice = $37,541

Purchase price: $36,930
    Dest charge: 595
    Gross cap cost: $37,525
    Cap Cost reductions: 0
    Residual value (59%): 24,057
    Money factor: 0.00235
    Term: 39 mths

Mthly payment: $490.05
    Live in Houston; sales tax being paid by dealer
    No money down, just first month + DMV fee

Is this a good deal? The dealer didn't balk. TMV for my area is $38,576. Now I'm thinking I could get a better deal.

Also, are any dealers applying the $3,000 dealer-to-manufacturer incentives on purchases to leases? I'm getting conflicting feedback. How much below invoice should I try and achieve?

Thanks
  • caramia04caramia04 Member Posts: 6
    I just secured almost the exact same terms on my lease but got 15k miles/year. Also, I only got 53% Residual value in Austin, Tx. I am very happy with my deal. Sounds good! :shades:
  • marc63082marc63082 Member Posts: 18
    Believe me the tax is NOT being paid by the dealer...its in the price. Is this for 10K or 12K, seems like a good deal imo.
    Infiniti just announced Bonus cash on the G coupe and Convertible of $500 that can be used with the lease - this should help drop payments about $15 per month! (nothing new on the sedan).

PS The gave another $1000 on the M - the M lease is about as low as a G lease now..... ;)
  • pottbre1pottbre1 Member Posts: 2
    I'm negotiating a lease now. I can't find a reference to the $500 mid-October cash incentive. Want to arm myself when presenting final offer. Can you provide a link? Thx
  • jim60202jim60202 Member Posts: 3
    A Chicago-area Infiniti dealership has made the following offer on an '09 G37x:
    39 mos., 10k miles / year
    MSRP: $39,625
    Purchase Price: $36,018
    MF: 0.00141
    Residual: 57% ($22,361)
    No cap cost, security, or acquisition fees.
    Monthly payment is $449 + tax

Would love any input regarding this deal. Thanks in advance.
  • lt54321lt54321 Member Posts: 2
    G37x Coupe (AWD with Premium Package)
    MSRP = 42,565
    INVOICE = 39,209
    PURCHASE PRICE = 38,095
    MILEAGE = 12K PER YEAR
    TERM - 36 MONTHS
    RESIDUAL = 61%
    MF = .00207
    TAX = 6.75%
    CAP COST REDUCTION = NONE ($1500 down covered first month, DMV registration, acquisition)
    LEASE PAYMENT = $445 (base) + $27 (tax)
  • jchalmjchalm Member Posts: 6
    Jim60202

I am in the market for a new G37X in Chicago. Can you share with me which dealer your offer is from? I've been talking to Fields and they are way above that.

Also, what would the payment be with tax included?

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • jim60202jim60202 Member Posts: 3
    It's Fields. Check their ad in the Tribune from last Saturday/Sunday. I had to email a sales associate to get the money factor, purchase price, etc., but the basics are in the ad. Tax not included.
  • jslighjsligh Member Posts: 15
    Hey all, I just leased a 2009 G37 Journey Coupe (Black/Black) with Premium, Nav, Sport, Cargo, Trunk Mat, ... Need someone to partner up with on the AMEX promotion.

Please respond to me with the AMEX Redemption Code and additional info as noted below, and I'll enter it on the Infiniti website:

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

My e-mail address: jasonsligh hotmail.com (I can provide you with more of my contact data as well if that makes you more comfortable)

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thank you very much!
    Don't really have a link for you.

Remember:

G sedan - nothing but $1000 loyalty
    G coupe - $2000 for all
    Convertible - $500 for all

This is labeled as "Sell Down Cash" or "Bonus Cash" - it all equals dealer cash that they can use to make more money or give to you to lower your payments.
    The link is below... Edmunds updated the rebates/incentives page for Journey Coupes to reflect the $500 mid oct deal. I used the incentives yesterday and was able to dig into some of the holdback cash at the dealer too.

My Deal (SoCal): Blk/Blk, Auto, Nav, Prem, Sprt, Trunk Mat, Cargo, ...
    10k/36mo (not 39 mo)
    Minimum Drive-off $1,100 (first mo, dmv, etc)
    MF .00176
    Resid 60%
    Invoice $41,128
    Sell Price $38,619 (invoice minus incentives and some holdback $)
    Pmt: $503/mo Including TAX (freakin 9.75%...ugh!)

Very happy w my deal and the car. Thanks to everyone on the forums for helping me without even knowing it! Do your homework and it will pay off. Also, still looking for an Amex partner if anyone is willing.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2009/infiniti/g37/101114934/incentives.html?vdp=off&s- etzip=90012&state=CA
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, pcmike. Make sure to stop back and let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    No problem, ohhal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi chino401. Here's the information that you're looking for. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37X Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00123 and 56%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00141 and 55%.

If you were to lease this car with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello William. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Coupe Journey 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00176 and 58%, respectively. The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, rvaldes79. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Sedan Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings mikekx. IFS' Oct. buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37X with 15,000 miles per year are .00123 and 56%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00141 and 55%.

I don't believe that Infiniti is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • ildarad0ildarad0 Member Posts: 24
    Hello All Infiniti owners and Car Man!!! well last time i was here when i was leasing my Murano. Now 39 month later I'm about to return it and lease Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey or higher depends on price. I suppose to return a car on Dec 13th.
    What would you recommend to wait till 2010 or lease in 2009?
    Is there any Loyalty discounts?
    I just recently got a call form Infiniti Bank, who told me i was approved for $ 440. Is it a good thing or bad thing. considering i paid $350 including taxes for Murano.
    i leave in NJ is it better to lease in NJ or NYC?

Sorry for so many questions. but please help me to get the best deal i can as you all did back in 2006.
    Any additional tips about this car will be greatly appreciated.

thank you All!!!
    Ildar. :)
  • jchalmjchalm Member Posts: 6
    Hello Car Man

Can you please post the November numbers for:

G37 Sedan
    10,000 miles per year
    39 months

Thanks!
    JChalm
  • cbat1cbat1 Member Posts: 13
    Hi Car Man:

Can you please post the November residuals and money factors for the 2010 Infiniti G37x with premium package for 36 and 39 months at 12K and 10K miles per year. Thanks for your help.
  • kuku5354kuku5354 Member Posts: 1
    anyone offer suggestion to take the maintaence and dent deal from infiniti after we finally signed the leased paper? Is it a good idea to go with them or just find a mechanic yourself?

953 that covers everything except for brakes and tires
    and 4 hundred something for the dent zone coverage...

did you guys got the package or opted out of it? please give the reason why...
  • ildarad0ildarad0 Member Posts: 24
    not sure about Infiniti but i did opt form Nissan. however my wife just broke a driver side mirror and it cost me 400 dollars.I'm returning car after lease, not sure what happens at inspection, it is scheduled this Thursday. i can let you know what the verdict is if you interested.
    one thing i know for sure if you lease or buy next Infiniti or Nissan they will give you 500 dollars to cover tear and wear.
  • hollandoghollandog Member Posts: 36
    Hi I'm in the market for a G37 and would like to know the lease rate for the following.

1) 09 G37X sedan / 36mo / 10k mile
    2) 09 G37X coupe / 36mo / 10k mile

also what are the incentives that Infiniti still offering for lease?

Thanks for the help.
    My Deal (SoCal) on 10/22/09: Blk/Blk, Auto, Nav, Prem, Sprt, Trunk Mat, Cargo, ...
    10k/36mo (not 39 mo)
    Minimum Drive-off $1,100 (first mo, dmv, etc)
    MF .00176
    Resid 60%
    MSRP $44,930
    Invoice $41,128
    Sell Price $38,619 (invoice minus $2k incentives and approx $500 holdback $)
    Pmt: $503/mo Including our ridiculous LA, CA Tax

Very happy w my deal and the car. Thanks to everyone on the forums for helping me without even knowing it! Do your homework and it will pay off. Also, still looking for an Amex partner if anyone is willing.

Please respond to me with the AMEX Redemption Code and additional info as noted below, and I'll enter it on the Infiniti website:

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

My e-mail address: jasonsligh@hotmail.com (I can provide you with more of my contact data as well if that makes you more comfortable)

Owner Redemption Code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street Address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

I will also assist another person once I receive my Amex code. Thank you very much!
  • thepthep Member Posts: 2
    Hi jsligh,
    I'm interested in getting g37 too and I'm in SoCal.
    I'm wondering which dealer that you went to?
    Thanks.
  • addamsaddams Member Posts: 74
    Cerritos has a ton of them and they should be wanting to move them. I'm looking in SoCal.
    My deal was at Glendale Infiniti, but I was close on deals at Cerritos and Miller (van nuys). I believe we're not supposed to post the names of people we worked with on here, so feel free to e-mail me and I'll give you my contact in Glendale. If you've done your homework, there's no reason you shouldn't walk with a good deal.
    Here is the deal I just got on a 2009 G37x with premium package in S. Jersey:

MSRP: $39,230
    Invoice: $35,886
    Negotiated Price: $35,600
    Residual: 56%
    Money Factor: .00135
    10K miles/month
    Monthly Payment: $439.10

Includes $1,000 cash back and $1,000 lease loyalty

No cash down to lower the price, just $1,500 for first month, docs, tags, etc.

I thought it was a great deal. The car is fantastic.
  • thepthep Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man

Could you please provide us with the November MF and Residuals for 2009 G37 Sedan Journey 2WD for 36 months and 12K miles or 15K miles?
    Thanks
  • metaphysicsmetaphysics Member Posts: 3
    I'm about to turn in my 2008 G37s that I've leased for 2 years and didn't get offered a leasl loyalty. Is this a new program? Who offered it?

Thanks.
    The salesman said $1,000 cash back and $1,000 loyalty. Didn't say if it was a program or if it was just something he was doing.
  • hollandoghollandog Member Posts: 36
    I know about the $1000 loyalty credit but what's the other $1000 cashback?

Is it new? because I've never heard about it.

I'm trying to get a lease deal on the G37x right now and I got $400 over invoice offer.
  • joeybunsjoeybuns Member Posts: 4
    Looks like you got a good deal. Mind if I ask what was due out of pocket just the $1,100.
    Thanks Joe
  • thai_nguyenthai_nguyen Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone know the lease rates or incentives for the G37 convertible? Anyone bought one recently that can share the info on their deal? Thanks!
    Yes, just the $1,100. Def happy w/ the deal.
    Welcome back Ildar. In general, manufacturers' incentive programs tend to be more generous and dealers seem to be more willing to cut thin deals at the end of the year than at the beginning. If I was in your situation, I definitely would look to pull the trigger on a deal some time in December.

Unfortunately, Infiniti is not offering any loyalty cash on the G37 Coupe right now. It does however have a $1,500 cash incentive on this car for all consumers that can be used in conjunction with its special lease program.

It's difficult for me to say whether the payment that you were quoted is a good deal without additional information. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the car that you are interested in for you using Infiniti's actual lease program if you provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice. That pricing data is available over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

It doesn't really matter whether you lease your car in New Jersey or New York. The fact that there should be a number of Infiniti dealers in your area should work to your advantage though.

Car_man
    Host