Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• jdillenjdillen Member Posts: 20
    Hi Car Man,

Do you happen to have the current published lease rates (residual/money factor) and any applicable incentives (dealer/manufacturer or customer) for the 2012 G37 Journey sedan? I'm told from the dealer the best program this month is 39 months, but since I dont have the actual figures to compare to, I'm not 100% sure I believe them :)

I'm looking primarily at 10k miles/year, but I know you just add 1% for 12k or 3% for 15k. Thanks for your help as always!

Jake
  • srz948srz948 Member Posts: 75
    Just leased a 2013 G37XS. Premium pkg., Navigation Pkg., Sport Pkg., Illuminated Kick Plates, Carpeted trunk mat, net, first aid kit. 39 months, 15K miles, $0 down, customer loyalty, $450 per month includes tax.
  • srz948srz948 Member Posts: 75
    Can anybody tell me the difference between the "unique sport headlights" on the Sport Package and the standard headlights. They look the same to me. Thanks.
  • dub_bee1010dub_bee1010 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,

Do you know what the November money factor for tier 1 as well as residual on 24 month 12K mi/yr lease on a G37 sedan? Also, is conquest cash still 1k? I'm planning on buying and want to make sure I'm getting a fair deal.

Thanks and regards
  • anthony1092anthony1092 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    I just leased a 2013 G37x Coupe with Premium and Navigation Package for $389/24 months. Taxes and First payment down. What do you guys think? Thanks
  • skippypbf5skippypbf5 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Anthony,
    Where (geographically) did you get this particular deal? I'm targeting the same car and options. Also, how did you go about it...my challenge seems to be the proper verbiage to get the best deal (first time car buyer/leaser.) The salesman i spoke with offered 380.00 a month for 24 months 3988 down, clearly no deal at all.

Any help is appreciated, and congrats on your new ride.
  • anthony1092anthony1092 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Thank you! Make sure you always put zero down on a lease excluding the taxes and fees. My out of pocket came to 2300 including the first months payment. I went in knowing what I wanted and the range I was willing to pay. Infiniti has a better program right now on 24 months than other lengths. Don't settle at the first offer they give you. Now you know the deal I have so go out and get it! Best of luck. I'm located in New York.
  • dizzzle1dizzzle1 Member Posts: 3
    Im working at deal now on a 2013 G37 coupe

MSRP: $46,545
    Bottom Line with Tax Tag & Fees: $41,483

24 month lease, $10,000 Miles a year and Zero down. Just sign and drive at $441 a month, that includes taxes. I got a MF of 0.00017 and a 71% residual.

Any opinions?
  • johnl617johnl617 Member Posts: 24
    I got offered $398 a month for the following. (This is out the door with no down and upfront costs)

2013 G37X Sedan with Auto
    Premium Package
    Navigation Package

12,000 miles a year
    24 month lease.

The car has a MSRP of 44K, The selling price was 40K. I am a former G35 Coupe owner so he said he will knock down another 1K to essentially 39K.

What do you guys think? Im in MA.
    looks similar to the deal i am getting. what was the price difference between 10k and 12k miles a year?
  • johnl617johnl617 Member Posts: 24
    Hey. I didnt even ask about the 10K since I usually average 11-12K a year. I know it isnt a bad deal but I was hoping the price would be a bit lower... :)
  • xruined901xruined901 Member Posts: 52
    That sounds like a good deal. I got one last month in CT for $45100 MSRP (before MSRP increase), selling price $40750, minus $1k loyalty for a net cap cost of $39750. Upfront cost were the usual $1k for bank+doc fee, plus standard title+reg+1st month.
    I don't know what the November Infiniti lease factors are to compare monthly payments, but based on your selling price and inclusion of all fees, it sounds good.
    do you know what money factor they are using? might make sense to put some money down. just divide money down by 24 and add that to the discounted payment and see how much you are really saving. my money factor is so low that if i put $3,000 down it would take my payments from $441 to $309 but really it only saves me $168 over 24 months. I dont feel that is worth it personally.
  • nycdaddionycdaddio Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,
    I am looking to lease a car in this segment this week and have been researching as much as I can. What I am trying to establish is putting the negotiated price aside for now because its variable, which companies in this segment are currently offering the best deals as far as residuals,money factor and incentives. Its seems like these numbers are pretty concrete and can be used to gauge where you can possibly get the best deal now. I was at infiniti yesterday and worked what seems to me to be a good deal relative to what people are posting here but I also like BMW and Audi and the dealers seem to try to keep you there all day long so it makes it hard to shop around.
    Thanks in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for Jake. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 G37 Sedan Journey with 10,000 miles per year are .00075 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a massive $4,250 cash incentive on leases of this car in November.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Car_man,

Really, $4,250 cash incentive? Wow! Do you have any more details? Can the $1k loyalty cash be added on top of that? Is the incentive only for a specific lease term, or for any (24,36,39)?

Do you have the money factor and residual for 24-month and 36-month, at 12k miles?

Thanks!
    Hi dub_bee1010. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00019 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As far as cash incentives go, Infiniti is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's also $1,000 loyalty cash, but I'm not aware of any conquest cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nycdaddio. All of the cars that you're interested are solid vehicles. You really can't go wrong with any of them. I would say in terms of how expensive they are to lease the Infiniti G37 Sedan is slightly cheaper than the BMW 3-Series right now. The Audi A4 currently seems to be a little more expensive than both of them.

Car_man
    Host
    Yeah, xruined901, there's a lot of cash on this car right now. I believe that the $1,000 can be added to that. This cash should be available for any length lease.

Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 G37 Sedan Journey with 10,000 miles per year are .00007 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00063 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    $2,500 of the dealer cash that you are speaking of is not available with an IFS lease.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    edited November 2012
    Dealer Cash: $2500 (purchase only)
    IFS Cash: $1000 (purchase only, must finance w/ IFS)
    Lease Cash: $750 (lease only)
    Holiday Cash: $500 (purchase or lease)
    Loyalty Rebate: $1000 (lease only, must have an Infiniti)

So, if you take advantage of all...

Purchase: 2500 + 1000* + 500 = $4000
    Lease: 750 + 500 + 1000* = $2250

IN TEXAS, sales tax credits till end of month on leases (no sales tax).

Hope this helps. :)
  • fungracingfungracing Member Posts: 7
    Just saw this awesome deal on ocinfiniti.

2013 G37 Sedan Premium with navigation
    $500 down
    $269 + tax per month for 24 month

Just sproke with Alex there online sales manager. The deal still stand, no kidding. Will go down this weekend!!
  • fungracingfungracing Member Posts: 7
    Just saw this awesome deal on ocinfiniti.

2013 G37 Sedan Premium with navigation
    $500 down
    $269 + tax per month for 24 month

Just sproke with Alex there online sales manager. The deal still stand, no kidding. Will go down this weekend!!
  • alexorlandoalexorlando Member Posts: 7
    I see that deal on their website. It says "3 or more at this price", so it would be easy for them to claim that they have already moved the inventory they allotted for that deal. Nonetheless, I wonder if there are residency restrictions? I live in Orlando, FL but I'd have no problem paying $500-800 to get that thing on a truck!
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    You will have to add a $700 bank fee, $75 doc fee (CA limit) plus plates/registration.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
    FYI - Friend just got 2013 G37 Premium, MSRP $41,400, 24 months and 12K miles, $245/month + tax. $0 down, $1,800 in fees out the door. Used $1k loyalty.

In my past experience, when a dealer advertises those really good deals, they "assume" you have a loyalty discount, else price goes up...
  • tank12tank12 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Car Man (and any others with input)

Got this offer today. Thoughts? It already includes the holiday and lease cash back ($1250). No down payment -- just the first months payment. Also in texas and they're paying the sales tax right now. Possibility it goes away at end of November?

G37 premium with Nav

MSRP: $42,055
    Residual Value: $22,289.15
    Money Factor: .00075
    Initial Cap: $35,535
    First Payment: $419
  • iwantanewcar3iwantanewcar3 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all, i am going to show my ignorance here. I read the article on Edmunds here: http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html and have been trying to plug in the money factors and and residuals as posted in this forum. i'm coming up with $492/mo. BEFORE I even add in interest or tax, and $557 after. That can't be right. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
  • shadowboxshadowbox Member Posts: 22
    Looking for current money factor/residual rates for 2012 G37 Journey Coupe w/premium, nav and sport packages. 10,000 miles per year. 24 or 36 months. In Los Angeles. Thanks!
    Hi tank12. The money factor that you were quoted is too high. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey is only .00032 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As far as this car's selling price goes, there probably is a $3,000 or so spread between its MSRP and dealer invoice price. Add to that the $750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this model to that and there's just under $4,000 to play with in your negotiations. you were quoted a dealer discount of over $6,500 on this car. This is either an amazing deal on a 2013 model or you're getting a 2012. Which is it?

Car_man
    Host
    Hi iwantanewcar3. the formula that is described in that article definitely works. Let me know what exact car you are interested in, its MSRP, selling price, how long you want to lease it for and what mileage allowance you need and I can work up a payment on it for you to double check what you came up with.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go shadowbox. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey with 10,000 miles per year are .00020 and 67% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00072 and 57%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the total of $3,750 in cash incentives that are currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • bennjbennj Member Posts: 3
    Hi, Alex. Have you got your question answered? That is, is residency required for the OC Infiniti deal? Thanks.

Ben
    Hi Ben. Just butting into your private conversation ;). I'm not familiar with this dealership's specific offers, but I can tell you that for the most part Infiniti's incentives for the G37 are national, not regional right now. So according to what I've seen where you like should not have any impact on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • rwilto99rwilto99 Member Posts: 3
    Hi All,

I am looking for 2013 G37 Premium 24 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Any recent experience with this type of deal is appreciated, especially current money factor and residual value. Thanks.
    Good Morning, Car_Man. Thanks for the quick info. I will appreciate it very much for more of your advice.

Do you think a lease of 2013 G37X AWD Premium Package for 24 Months with $269/month, $500/down plus bank fee, registration and doc fee is a good deal?

Do I miss any other hidden fees and/or government fees? I assume all incentives (loyalty, deal cash, holiday cash) have been included. Thanks again. Have nice holiday.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    If you are in the market to lease a G (sedan, coupe, or convertible) and you live in Texas...now is the time. Infiniti will pick up the sales tax from now until 1/2/2013!

Take advantage... :)
  • panamericanpanamerican Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man, I am nearing the end of a 36mo/30000mi lease on a 2010 Infiniti G37x Prem/Nav/Sport sedan and have just over 16000 miles on the odometer. I am hoping to negotiate a new lease on a 2013 G37x sedan. For a similar lease on a comparable 2013 sedan, I am counting on top tier credit (MF .00032) and a residual value of 62%. When negotiating a discount off the MSRP, however, how much extra should I ask for given the the low mileage on the car I am returning? In other words, in addition to whatever discount I would ordinarily negotiate, how much extra is the low vehicle mileage worth to the dealer? Thanks for your help.
  • gpb59gpb59 Member Posts: 106
    Hi. can you tell me what dealership offered this to you? I see riverside infiniti offered this deal basically but not the AWD
  • hopleafhopleaf Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you have the lease rates on a 2012 and/or 2013 G37 convertible? I could do 24, 36 or 39 months, 10-12k miles, whatever they're offering. Premium package, navigation, and interior accent package. Also, do you know who much dealer cash there is if I lease through Infiniti financing? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 148
    Car_Man,

Need residual and MF for 2013 G37 Coupe with 15k, 24 months. Are any rebates being offered?

Thanks
  • blacura1blacura1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi car_man,

Could you post MF and Residuals for a 2013 G37x with sport/premium/tech package? I'm looking for 18m or 24m (preferably the former) with 10k or 12k miles/year. Also, is the pricing for the coupe much different?

I saw on another thread a member getting the same for 24m with a MF of 0.0001 and a 71% residual. That's quite impressive. His lease payment was 325/month including 6.5% sales tax and only up front fees out of pocket (1.4k or so including 1st month).

Thanks
    Hi, You are right. That OC Infiniti deal is only for RWD. I live in NJ; so my deal with an NJ dealer for 2013 G37X AWD, premium package (MSRP $42,095), 10,000 mi/yr, is much higher:

$345/mo for 39 months, $1,545 upfront, or
    $279/mo for 24 months, $2,690 upfront

Both offers included all expenses (fees, taxes, etc.) and all incentives ($1K loyalty, holiday and dealer cashes) had been applied.
  • dolphin5dolphin5 Member Posts: 80
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the residual and money factor on 24 and 36 month leases with 10 and 12k mi/yr on a G37x Coupe with premium and nav packages and on a G37x Sedan with premium and nav packages.

Thank you
  • ariazariaz Member Posts: 77
    I am interested in Leasing in TX. 24months/ 10 k miles can you email me your latest offerings.
    Hi bennj. I can't really say whether this is an attractive payment for this specific car off of the top of my head, but I would be happy to give you my opinion on it if you provide me with your car's MSRP and selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles is negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing. Without these numbers is is more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn whether there is any additional room left to negotiate. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Also, don't just assume that the dealer is waking all of the available cash incentives into account. Make sure that they are by looking at the selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi panamerican. There's no guarantee that you are going to get any consideration from the dealer because your current car is so far under its mileage allowance. If you just turn your car in at lease-end like normal you won't get anything. If you can convince the dealer to keep your car you may get some consideration.

If I was in the market for a G37 right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice minus the available cash incentives as possible. If the dealer wants your lease return you can knock a little off of that.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi hopleaf. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Convertible with 12,000 miles per year are .00071 and 68% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00090 and 58%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00093 and 57%.

The numbers for the 2012 model are .00001 / 64% for 24 months, .00001 / 54% for 36 months and .00009 / 53% for 39 months.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year the residual values would be 1% higher.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the 2012 model, but no cash on the 2013.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for kar_freak. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Coupe Journey with 15,000 miles per year are .00017 and 68% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Infiniti is providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this car through IFS.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi blacura1. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37x Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00009 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

I haven't seen any numbers for 18-month leases, I don't know if Infiniti is even offering that term any more. I don't think that they are.

Car_man
    Host