Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• have a 2011 g37xs loaded with 30,000 miles left on lease and 20 months left n paying 450 a month if intrested car is in mint conditioni dont drive much want to get another car
  • Try leasetrader.com?
  • I hear you, the Q50 does look awesome and it's always intriguing to have the latest and greatest. But the prices that they are leasing the remaining '13s are unprecedented. Plus the terms are typically only 24 months, so you can wait and see how the Q50 does and always lease one in 2 years, or even 21 months if they let you out early.
  • aongaong Posts: 11
    Hi Carman and All,

Could you please tell me what is the money factor and residual value for G37 Coupe Journey for 24 months 10k/ 12k per year?

Are there any incentive/dealer cash for this car right now?

thank you.
  • "Are there any incentive/dealer cash for this car right now? "

click on the new cars link at the top of the page and then incentives and rebates.
  • I have a 39mo Maxima lease maturing at the end of March. I am considering the 24mo/24k G37 lease. Do I qualify for the loyalty money?
  • Hi All,

Just trying to get some feedback on the deal I just signed.

Traded in Nissan lease with 6 payments totaling $2,250 left.

24month 12k lease.
    G37xs sedan. Nav, Prem, Sport, Guards, Illuminated Kick plates and trunk stuff.

MSRP $46,200

Adjusted Cap Cost Inclusive of $1k loyalty (thanks dad)= $40882.60
    Taxes and remaining lease rolled into payments.
    $626.16 up front (Registration, Doc Tax on cap cost reduction)
    Monthly payment $388
  • steve474steve474 Posts: 1
    where are you located? I am in New York tri-state area
  • tonyk22tonyk22 Posts: 1
    Siraskalot,

I'm in Pa. Where did you get this deal if you don't mind?
  • bpuleio1bpuleio1 Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man

Can you please provide money factor and residual for March, 2013 for G37 Sedan & Coupe Journey w/ Sport. 12k/15k miles. Also is Infiniti still providing $2500 in dealer cash to dealers in March? Appreciate your help!
  • ewoodworewoodwor Posts: 5
    I am in Pleasantville, NY
  • Long island NY. It was a waiting game, negotiated a bit and then walked out 10 days ago.. got a call back last day of the month and finalized that deal. I'm certainly thrilled about it. What do you think?
  • I know the g37xs coupe had. $1750 rebate plus $1000 loyalty for Feb 2013. I was wondering if the programs are the same for March this month? What's the current rebates/incentives for a 2013 g37xs coupe 24 months? Thanks appreciate it
  • Theyre crooks in westchester! head down to the north shore of long island. See my deal above, work for something in that range!
  • sidbahlsidbahl Posts: 5
    Hey guys. I have a 2011 Nissan Altima that I bought new a couple of years ago. I'm thinking of trading it in and getting a 2013 G37. The lease deals are amazing right now. It would be roughly $2500-3000 down and then about $250-300/month. I living in the Boston, MA area. Is that worth it or should I wait until the Q50 comes out?

My Altima is fully loaded and has many of the features that the G37 has but driving an Infiniti would be worth it!
  • Take that $3000 in the form of a check. Have them deduct your DMV Fees and first mont's payment! You can get a sign and drive lease on a fully loaded G for roughly 340-350 a month without anything down.
    Good point. I'd rather keep my payment around $250/month though. Do you think it's worth it or should I wait until the Q50 comes out?
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    Any leasing expert will tell you do not do a cap cost reduction to lower your payment. You risk losing some or all of your cap reduction as soon as your drive off the lot if your car is totaled or stolen. Insurance companies only pay for the market value of a lost or stolen car, and the depreciation starts as soon as the tires hit the road with you behind the wheel.

If you are worried about higher payments take the money that you would have put down to cut the payment in a savings account. If and when you need to make a lower car payment take some of the money out of savings to help with the payment.
  • Better idea: use however much of the $3000 is leftover after paying registration & first month's payment and use it for up to 9 multiple security deposits. You save a lot on your monthly payment AND get the money back at the end of your lease.
  • bpuleio1bpuleio1 Posts: 2
    Does anyone know the money factor for a G37 Journey, 24 month lease?
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 258
    edited March 2013
    All leases are like that. I mean they all have bank/acq and disposition fees. All amounts must be disclosed.
  • Carman,

I heard residuals went up a little and money factor got a little worse for March with IMF.

I need residual and MF for G37x, 36 & 39 months, 15k for both.

My local Infiniti dealer says their 39 month leases always look better. Need to confirm.

Thanks in advance!
  • Whats up guys. Is there still $1750 customer cash and $1000 loyalty on the g37xs coupe for march?? Dealer in NY is hassling me saying there's no rebates on the coupe anymore...that its just $1000 loyalty towards cap cost reduction. Thanks for any help
  • How are you figuring the $2000? $1000 customer cash and $1000 owner loyalty?
  • That also says for Illinois. Idk if it differs from NYC. Also what's the difference between the $2500 Dealer cash and the $1000 lease cash? Thanks
  • I guess I should clarify:

2013 G37x Sedan
    Need Residual and MF, 36 & 39 months, 15K.

For 36 months I was quoted,
    58% residual, .00033 MF

Need to confirm 36 & 39 rates as I only hvae one Infiniti dealer in town.

Thank you!
    edited October 2010
    Hey guys. I'm thinking of going for this deal but wanted to run it by all of you first:

2013 GLx with Premium, Navigation, and Interior Accents Package
    39 months, 12,000 miles at $289/month with $1495 down + fees

Also, are bank acquisition or document fees negotiable at all?
  • chickmagloorchickmagloor Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Hey CarMan,

I am currently getting quotes in the range of $320 - $350 for 2013 G37 Sedan - Premium + Nav; Interior accents package with $1,000 down (including 1st Month's Pmt + Fees+Taxes); 12,000 miles; 24 month lease. What is your opinion on this deal?? I will be selling my car to the dealer in a separate transaction ?
  • jcprealjcpreal Posts: 3
    Im in riverdale in the bronx..my email..jcpreal@hotmail.com.....email me and ill give u my number so we can talk...cheers