Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• gryangryan Member Posts: 35
    I agree, I have been doing MSD's since my 2004 lexus, Have used it on BMW and Infiniti too. However in the case of the G37 I think the current Money factor is already so low that the MSD's wont help, but if anyone thinks elsewise, let us know
  • baker1jbaker1j Member Posts: 15
    I got a fantastic deal out at Competition Infiniti in Smithtown NY. Ask for Fritz. Sign and Drive Lease Deals are incredible as they are blowing out the last of the '13s.
  • stingraycrstingraycr Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the info...anyone deal with some in NYC or Long Island?
  • rlev24890rlev24890 Member Posts: 4
    How does this lease deal look? Any room to lower the monthly payments knowing the current situation? G37x with Premium Package.

24 month lease
    $389 monthly payment, tax/fees included
    $1465 OTD including fees, tax, and 1st month payment

MSRP: $42,740
    Total Cap Cost $39,378 Inc $700 Bank Fee and $991 Sales Tax
    Rate Factor .00040 / .96%
    Residual 59% $25,217
    Breakdown of inceptions
    1st mos payment $389...$401 4 years MV Fees...$389 Doc fee...$151 NJ Title Tax...$135 Cap Cost Reduction
  • regpugedaregpugeda Member Posts: 9
    rlev,
    Ask them to adjust the numbers to make it $350/mo for 24 months, everything included in the monthly. They are trying to move the G37 for the upcoming Q50 this summer, its a buyer market for that car. There are few dealers around that will do a better deal than what I am suggesting.
    Good luck,
    Reg
    thanks a lot for the info. what do you think deals will look like in a month or two before the q50 release?
  • seanh2oseanh2o Member Posts: 27
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone was able to get the vehicle at close to invoice price prior to any incentives. It seems like all deals are based on 1000 off MSRP with 2k incentives for new customers. Thanks.
    I think it will even get better, if you check around the large Infiniti dealers like Tampa Infiniti they have 138 Sedan on there lot, Crest Infiniti of Plano TX...140 Sedan. Metro Wash. DC alone has seven Infinity around. I would think they have to move it quickly as the summer is around the corner. I bet you can do better than my deal.

Cheers,
    Reg
    Sean,

Check out my deal from JBA Infiniti. MSRP: $43110 Sale Price: $36,315 Invoice on that vehicle is: $40,110 that deal was $3795 below invoice, what ever incentive they gave me did not matter to me...what matter is the bottom number. You could do better if you have the time, shop around & willing to travel.

Good hunting,
    Reg
  • bosaiibosaii Member Posts: 3
    Thoughts on this deal? Should I try to beat it or does it look good?

2013 G37 AWD Premium/Nav
    24 mo lease, 12,000 miles per year
    $476 due at signing + dmv
    $380 per month

MSRP $44095
    $380 for 24 sound like a decent deal, the question is how much is out of pocket expense during signing. A real excellent deal is zero down no out of pocket expense. Tucked everything in the monthly. If I were to lease that MSRP $44095 I would ask for $380-390/mo & nothing more. Try it, you might get it.

Reg
  • seanh2oseanh2o Member Posts: 27
    Thanks Reg ..

I think I will do that. I have been bouncing between BMW 328i and G37. BMW for some reason feels solid and very quiet on the road than G37. But it's not worth 120 more on monthly payment. :)
  • bosaiibosaii Member Posts: 3
    For this deal, I would only owe the first month's payment plus doc fee and DMV fees (so $380 for 1st mo + about $350). Thoughts?
    I'll say thats a good deal, that car is over 1K more than mine...for every thousand over the gross cap reduction is about $41 more to the monthly. I will be happy with that.

Reg
  • jamellajamella Member Posts: 12
    Invoice-$41,672
    Cost -
    Selling price - $41,672 ? less dealer incentive $1000
    Inception fee - $700
    Assignment fee- ?

total cap cost-
    term-39 months
    money factor .00090
    residual- 58%
    payment - $464

How much down at signing? $1485

Cover last 3 payments? Yes

Advice please.
    This will be my 3rd lease with Infiniti.
    I have excellent credit & have been pre-approved.
    Indianapolis dealer
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi tga01. There isn't $5,500 dealer cash on the 2013 G37 Sedan right now. There's $3,500 on cash purchases OR $2,000 on leases. These two offers cannot be combined.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    njted1, your interpretation of the programs is indeed correct.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi azmitch. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00037 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi aong. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Coupe Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00011 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Infiniti is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car through IFS.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello bpuleio1. IFS' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00042 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Coupe Sport are .00024 and 58%.

If you were to lease either of these cars with 12,000 miles per year, their residual values would be 1% higher.

Infiniti is providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of the Sedan and $1,000 on leases of the Coupe.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi dnissan32. The cash incentive on leases of the '13 G37 Coupe dropped from $1,750 in February to $1,000 in March. The $1,000 loyalty cash remains the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey bpuleio1. IFS' current buy rate lease money factor for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Journey is .00037.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for sharkyziff. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan X with 15,000 miles per year are .00033 and 58%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00040 and 57%.

There's $2,000 in cash incentives plus another $1,000 for loyal customers on this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi chickmagloor. It would be easier for me to evaluate this deal if you were able to provide me with this car's MSRP and selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    dnissan32, the dealer cash is not available on special leases, but the lease cash is. These two incentives cannot be combined.

Car_man
    Host
  • rwilto99rwilto99 Member Posts: 3
    Car_Man,

Can you tell me what the current money factor and residual would be for a 2013 G37 Sedan Premium for 24 month lease with 15,000 miles per year? Thanks.
  • sharkyziffsharkyziff Member Posts: 15
    Carman and others,
    Please review the best offer I could manage locally (or within 150 miles) after contacting multiple dealers on-line and in person. ( Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne, Cincinatti. )

2013 G37x, Premium , Navigation, & Sport Packages, Malbec Black

MSRP: $45,545
    Negotiated Price: $40,650
    Fees: $950 ($700 Bank fee, $200 Doc. Fee, $50 BMV fee)
    39 months, 15,000 miles per year
    Residual: 57% , MF: .00040
    $458 / Month. First payment only due at signing. All fees rolled in. I do not qualify for the $1,000 loyalty rebate.

I feel I should be a little better since there is $2,000 in lease cash this month. Thoughts?

Thank you! -Sharkyziff
    Invoice-$41,672
    Selling price - $41,672 less dealer incentive $1000
    Inception fee - $700
    total cap cost- ?
    term-39 months
    money factor .00090
    residual- 58%
    payment - $464

How much down at signing? $1485

Here is exact breakdown of first and fees:

$464.71 First payment
    $700 Bank Fee
    $49.00 7% tax on Bank Fee
    $150 Doc Fee
    $50 BMV Fee
    $1.25 Indiana State tire tax
    $70.00 7% tax on $1000 Incentive

$1,484.96 Total Down

Cover last 3 payments? Yes

HELP! Advice please. I would like to finalize a deal this week.

Indianapolis dealer
    Shark,
    Try to negotiate that MSRP $45,545 to $38,250 (16% off) it is possible...I have done it twice last week, got two Sedan for 16% off here in MD. that includes destination.

Good luck,
    Reg
    jamella,

Need the MSRP of your G37. Your money factor also looks high for Tier 1 credit.

Just an FYI, both the Ft.Wayne and Cincinatti dealerships beat the price I could get locally at the Indy dealer. You may want to go through their internet sales to see if they will beat your deal before driving out of your way.

Also, have you tried trading in your current Infiniti at Carmax to see if you have equity?

Good luck! ( I wish I had your loyalty bonus! ) :)
    Reg,

You definitely got two great deals! The dealers here do not seem to be that hungry for a sale.

I will be trying again at the end of the month. I think I read somewhere it is the fiscal year end for Nissan/Infiniti. Hoping for some luck of the Irish!

Enjoy your new G's! :D
    Hi rwilto99. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 G37 Sedan Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00037 and 68% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mattbarrett88mattbarrett88 Member Posts: 1
    Hey, I am 23 years old and I've really gotten myself upside down from trading so much in the past 5 years. I need out of this debt terribly bad and I've spent nearly 3 months negotiating between dealers. I'm not very familiar with leases at all, and I seriously need advice.

To explain my situation breifly....
    I have an 08 bmw 335i.
    -I owe $29,100
    -Trade value is $22,000 (kbb)
    ..... problem is, mine has damages to the front bumper and lots of mechanical problems and damage to the right wheel arm... and who knows what else. out of warranty (So, I'm getting quoted for trades more like $17k-$17.5)

Now... for the Lease. This out-of-state dealership in NC (who has already looked at my vehicle), is offering me $25,450 for my trade. They said its an "over-allowance" I will take out a separate loan with my parents to pay the ($3700 difference)

2013 G37x AWD Sedan/ premium/ nav

MSRP $44,390
    Negotiated Price (they didn't give me one)

Total At Signing - $1,660 (first month payment + taxes)
    23 more months @ $460
    12k mile/yr
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,359
    Trading in your BMW on a leased Infiniti is definitely not the smart thing to do. Even with the over allowance on your trade, you are still going to cough up $3700 which will go to absolutely nothing. How many miles are on your BMW? What is wrong with it mechanically? Will the $3700 loan cover the mechanical repairs to your 335i? You say you are in NC, why do you need an AWD G37X?

Obviously you are into cars & I totally get that. I also understand if you want to sever ties with your 335i. Maybe you shouldn't trade your BMW in on a $45,000 Infiniti that you will be leasing. In a few years I fear you might find yourself in the same situation. You'll be over the miles, the wheels will be curb rashes, you'll need new tires, the G will be too thirsty...

If they are over allowing on your trade, then they are most likely leasing the car to you at full sticker. In that case, your lease payments will be high & you'll be under water again so if you want out of your lease, you'll be in the same boat you are now.

Maybe you should shop for something a little more economical. This way you could pay the (new) car off earlier and pay the loan back (for the negative equity) at the same time.

Good luck with whatever you do. It's awesome that your parents are there to back you up;). Let us know what happens.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,359
    Id also like you to join us over on the CHRONIC CAR BUYERS ANONYMOUS thread here on town hall. We'd love to hear what you've had and what you traded for over the years!

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• sidbahlsidbahl Member Posts: 5
    I'm thinking of signing this lease on Monday:

MSRP 45,560-Residual 70% (31,892)-Money factor .00027-
    $2650 due at signing (included cap cost reduction and all fees)
    24 months, 12 miles at $289 (plus tax) a month

For a 2013 Infiniti GLx AWD with Premium, Navigation, and Wood
  • sidbahlsidbahl Member Posts: 5
    Car Man -

Can you please provide money factor and residual for March 2013 for G37 Sedan AWD with Premium, Navigation, and Wood? Could you kindly provide the data for both the 12,000 and 15,000 mile lease options. Also, is there any dealer cash?

Thanks!

SB
    MSRP $44,960

2013 G37x Premium/Nav
    Can I trade a leased vehicle at Carmax?
    My current residual is $24k & I only have 22,700 miles.
    Hi Car Man,

Can you let me know a good residual and the money factor for a new g37x w/ premium on a 24 month lease 12k miles? MSRP 43,000.

Thanks
  • stingraycrstingraycr Member Posts: 4
    The residual is 70% and the money factor is .00037 (.888%) for a 24 mo lease.
    They are running great deals right now for the 24mo lease...just got one last night for $359/mo no money down )37x with prem/nav/lighted kick panels/splash guards/ mats. $2000 cash back and $1000 lease loyalty.
    Is that for 10k or 12k miles?
  • ginscarginscar Member Posts: 9
    I have an infiniti g37 way under mileage approaching end of a 3 year lease . 5 more payments to go.

I just received a letter and an email from my local dealer offering to waive up to 3 months payments and give me a loyalty bonus of $1000 if i lease a new vehicle with them.

I think its a national offer.

Does it mean i lease a new vehicle but still have to pay the last 2 payments on my exisitng vehicle as well as the new payments?

Im confused!!
  • logan115logan115 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    Hi All,

I live in IL so I've never really looked into leasing that much given you have to pay sales tax on the entire value of the vehicle. But the offers I'm seeing now on the G37x have caught my interest. New to leasing so apologies if these questions are naive.

$249/mo
    24 Mo
    2013 G37X with Premium Package
    $0 down
    10k miles/year,
    $.25 for additional miles per year (can you clarify if this is usually $.25 total, meaning if I want another 8k miles/yr is it just another $2k rolled in ?)
    plus tax, title, license, first payment, doc fee, and acquisition fee
    disposition fee due at signing (what should I expect this to be).
    No security deposit required, but I've heard about MSD lowering payment but don't really understand them.

I've also seen here that there is a $2k cash back lease incentive, and I'm going to be trading in a 2006 M35X so I believe I'd qualify for the loyalty cash back of $1k as well.

I owe roughly $8k on the M35x and think I'll get $11-12k out of it.

This is in the northern burbs of Chicago (Cook County).

Thanks in advance,

Chris
  • jxlxrjxlxr Member Posts: 61
    I just picked up a G37x prem/nav/lighted kickplates/wood/splash guards for my daughter. Here is the breakdown.

MSRP: 45,450
    Selling: 39,479.73
    Cap Cost: 40,179.73 (selling + bank fee of 700)
    Sales tax: 656.86

Total down: $1900 (sales tax, first month, dmv fees, 585 cap cost reduction)

24mo/10k

338.99 per mo.
    Chris,

Infiniti sets the rates for the money factor(interest rate) and residual on the lease. Best rate would come with good credit of course. You want to focus on selling price of car and negotiate that as low as possible. That is the only factor in this case that will change lease payment (aside from putting money down)

Base lease comes with 10k miles per year. If you want more, such as 12 or 15k, then you can do that up front. It lowers the residual of the car, hence increasing the payment a bit. Otherwise you can pay .25 per mile per when you return the car.

The bank fee of acquisition fee for Infiniti is 700 and disposition is 395. You only pay the acquisition up front. The disposition fee is only paid if you turn car back at lease end and don't buy the car or lease another Infiniti.

Multiple security deposits will lower the interest rate but since the Infiinti rate is so low on this particular lease it really won't have any benefit.

Hope that helps.
  • logan115logan115 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks, so with the current offer if I think I would put 30k total miles on the car during the lease I either pay that $2500 when I turn it in or buy the same 10k total miles upfront paying the $2500 over 24 months, correct ? And how would I find out if the $2k lease incentive is already factored in, do I need to call the dealership ?

Chris
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,734
    Going from 10K to 15K per year, most likely drops the residual by 3%...

That's $1260 on a $42K car..... divided by 24 = $52.50/month...

So, much less than $2500...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

In terms of the $2000 dealer cash you will want to see what the capitalized cost of the car is. That would be the sales price of the car.

In terms of the mileage. If you do a 15k per year lease then the residual decreases by 3%. You can see the example of what occurs below.

10k lease

Sticker Price 42000
    Cap Cost (negotiated sale price) 37000
    Residual Rate (percentage) 0.71
    Residual value 29820
    Term (months) 24
    Depreciation 299.17
    Money Factor (interest rate) 0.00034
    Monthly Interest 22.72 817.88

Payment 321.89
    tax rate 20.12 0.0625
    plus tax 342.00

15K lease

Sticker Price 42000
    Cap Cost (negotiated sale price) 37000
    Residual Rate (percentage) 0.68
    Residual value 28560
    Term (months) 24
    Depreciation 351.67
    Money Factor (interest rate) 0.00034
    Monthly Interest 22.29 802.45

Payment 373.96
    tax rate 23.37 0.0625
    plus tax 397.33

Payment difference is ~$52 per mo. which equates to $1248 over the two years for 30k miles versus 20k miles. So it would make sense to do it up front.
    I was typing when this was posted. Glad we were in sync...