Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Land Rover LR3 Lease Questions

Comments

• liv4theroadliv4theroad Member Posts: 9
    Ceperry: I just recently leased an SE with the ligthning pack, bluetooth & sat radio in FL and their final price was 43200k after applying a $1500 coupon I got from factory. The residual was 71% for 10500, 70% at 12000 miles and at 15k it drops to 68% . I did not put any $$ other than first payment,tax and tag. I needed the 15 k miles si I had to take the lower residual. I suggest that if you can deal with the 10500k per year to go with that, you will get a lower MF and higher residual. I am not sure if they still have the 1500k coupon, but you can try going online to Landrover.com , log on a few times until you get a survey pop up, after you answer their survey you should get a coupon via email or mail. Read some of the other posting, go back a month, I did and I got a lot of useful information. By the way I LOVE MY LR3!!
    hope this helps.
  • ceperryceperry Member Posts: 13
    Thanks, Liv4theroad. Glad to hear you love your LR3!

Does anyone know the latest numbers as far as residual/MF? I am now talking with a dealer about a more-equipped SE that has my options as well as heavy duty, cold weather and third row seats. MSRP is $54,375, they're offering me a cap cost of $47,625. We haven't gotten into lease specifics yet (he has to find one of the third party lease companies they work with as Land Rover won't allow the extra factory money to get the discount if it's lease, so we can't go through Land Rover Capital.) I'm looking for 24-month or 36-month, 12k miles. What should I expect for current MF and residual in each of these cases?

Thank you!

Christina
    TJones, I'm running into the same problem - that great 24-month lease deal with the favourable money factor doesn't work with the $6,750 off (because that number depends on LR marketing dollars.

May I ask what the MF/residual is for a 24-month lease with 15k miles if you took advantage of the lower purchase price (and thus excluded the special lease rate?)

Thank you!

Christina
    Hi, all -

Okay, I finally got my new LR3 yesterday! Love it so far.

Here's the deal I ended up with. Got a much more loaded V8 SE than I was looking for (MSRP 55,175 - third row seats, cold weather pkg, navigation, lighting pkg, heavy duty pkg, satellite radio, cooler box) but I think this is a pretty good deal. They threw in floor mats and Wearcare.

24-month lease, 10,500 miles/yr, purchase price of $50074, which is about $26 over invoice.

What do you think - did I jump the gun or did I do okay? (I wanted to wait longer to see if prices get better toward end of year, but I really wanted Bonatti Grey and there weren't many left in my area!)

Thanks!

Christina
  • lfuryuslfuryus Member Posts: 3
    Can anyone help me on this. I am dealing with a Dealer in Oh who I am looking to buy a 06 LR3 SE with 3rd row seating. Cold Pkg, Lighting Pkg and nav. I asked what the MF and residual was he said that the residaul was 65% but wasn't sure on the MF. MSRP is 55k and they quoted me 795 for a 2yr 15k miles. Due at signing was tax tags and first,last months payment. How does this sound.

Also I notice today online they are offering a LR3 V6 lease for 499 month with 3200 due at signing
  • drewski2drewski2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi carman,

just joined forum today because I am on tight timeline, heading out of town on a business trip in 2 days and want to finalize my lease deal so I can pickup new LR3 on way home from airport.

BUT I do not want to accept bad lease deal under pressure. I am new to the lease game so I may not have the lingo down.

Here goes'

I am looking at 2 different 2006 LR 3's

Blue one: Has all options but the sat radio and hvy duty package. I s a demo model with 1,700 miles.
    They are telling me MSRP is $48,600
    Offering me lease deal of: 24 month/ $3,000 down / 12k miles yr/ $ 651 month w/ tax

White One: Has all options including sat radio & no hvy duty pkg . Is new w/ no miles
    They are telling me MSRP of 54,475 - $2,000 off incentive from land Rover = MSRP of $52475
    Offering me lease deal of : 24 month/ 3,000 down/ 12k miles yr/ $678 month w/ tax

Are either of these a good deal ??

Sorry for the need for a rush answer!
    Update on the lease info.

LR3 SE msrp 52000
    Selling: 47500
    Options: Cold Climate Package
    Lighting package
    Park Sensors
    Personal Telephone(Bluetooth)
    Rear seat and rear climate control
    Satellite Radio

With no money down, 24 months, 15,000 miles a year, 722.98

With 1208 down(taxes), payment is 673.24 a month

MF: .00167
    residual: 68%

How does this sound?
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,293
    i'd take the airport limo home and do some more homework. jmo.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • gabe0702gabe0702 Member Posts: 4
    FYI they are still offering the $1500 coupon. I filled out the survey and requested brochure on Sunday and got the coupon emailed on thursday. I'm going to Land Rover Friday and applying it to an LR3.

Gabe
    Hi everyone

Do you know if you can use the 1500 coupon on a service loaner LR3? My dealership is saying that it has to be a new truck.

Thanks
    Laine
    L.

I went in today to use the coupon on LR3 VIP service Loaner and they told me NO I couldn't use the $1500 coupon towards it, that it could only be use on a new 2006 LR3 V8 HSE, V8 SE or with V6 with premium package. That was when I was ready to sign the papers. I told him that I was going to go to different dealership that was offering brand new one with 1 less option for $25 less a month that was going to take the coupon, he reconsidered and took the coupon. I would go check all dealerships in your area and see who would take it on a loaner!

G.
  • dpeck1dpeck1 Member Posts: 51
    Local dealer wants to lease me a VIP demo LR3 SE V8 with 5700 miles-- MSRP of 55300, cap price of 49,575.

24 mo, 15K miles per year with taxes, bank fee and first month payment out of pocket for $655.00 per month.

He will lease me a NEW SE V8 with less equipment MSRP 51,000, cap 47,500, for $630 per month. Same 24 months and 15K.

I have not yet brought up my 1500 coupon, which I hope to use to reduce my out of pocket expense (taxes, etc.).

CARMAN, what do you think. The dealer is pushing me to do the deal before the month ends. Thanks.
  • jeana1012jeana1012 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I just found this forum and i've learned so much already. I would appreciate anyone's feedback. I went to a couple of dealerships and this is the best deal I got: 2006 LR3 V8 HSE Loaner which has the navigation systems, the climate package, etc. The only thing it didn't have was the cooler in the console and the adaptive headlights. The car has 5000K miles on it and it's a 7 seater. 24K miles for 24 months out of pocket is $4200 with all fees and monthly payment would be $400 a month. I asked the sales agent about applying the $1500 coupon and he told me the same thing that it had to be a NEW 2006 LR3 V8 HSE, V8 SE. Any tips on how I can get them to use the $1500 coupon? thanks!
  • ehnjehnj Member Posts: 20
    Hi, I am looking to buy or lease a 2006 LR3 w/ 3rd row seat, premium and cold climate packages. MSRP I got from a dealer in NJ is $45870 (incl. 715 destination charge). He is quoting me $42,833 minus $3000 dealer incentive, for a total of $39,833. I asked him for a rate on a 36mo 15k lease. He told me it's best to wait until Tuesday, that's when the new lease terms come out (he noted that a 24mo lease was more attractive in September). What residual and money factor should I be expecting? I think I read somewhere that the residual on a 36 mo lease is 55%....
    hi Gabe. I want to get my hands on the $1500 coupon. I went to the landrover website, and requested the brochure. Will they automatically send me the coupon? You reference a survey, is that the 4 or 5 questions they ask when you request the brochure, or is there another survey that I need to fill out? I couldn't find a link to a survey online.
    Ehnj

Hello. I kept going into the landrover website at least 5-10 times before it pops up in the middle of screen. If I remember correctly it says would you be willing to answer a survey for landrover. It has at least 15-20 questions. I requested a brochure and also filled out information on KEEP ME INFORMED. This is information that KEEP ME INFORMED HAS " Stay up to date with everything that’s happening at Land Rover. Simply fill out the form below and you’ll receive the insightful Land Rover Quarterly e-Newsletter, as well as the latest information and offers on the vehicles you request. Rest assured, our Tread Lightly!® policy extends to your Inbox. Your information will not be shared and you will only receive the information you request.
    I am not sure which of the three is the one that sends the email. I assume it's either the survey or KEEP ME INFORMED! I hope this helps.

Gabe
    Thanks Gabe. Struck gold on try #7. Anxiously awaiting the coupon....
    Today I recieved in the mail the brochure that I requested and enclosed was the $1500 coupon. So, I recieved an email with coupon attached to it and it's been a week since I requested a brochure and got another coupon. Therefore, my suggestion is to definitely request an LR3 brochure. You should receive a coupon in the mail within approximately one week. You might also receive an email.

Gabe
  • brian500brian500 Member Posts: 10
    Does anyone have the October LR3 rates?
    MMF dealer cost for 36 months, 10k and 12k per year
    Thanks
  • dpeck1dpeck1 Member Posts: 51
    HELP HELP with lease.HELP HELP with lease.About to lease a NEW SE V8 with cold weather, lighting package and 3rd row seat, MSRP 50800 cap 47,500, for $630 per month. 24 months and 15K. They are also including the roof rails and rubber mats.

Out of pocket is $2503 which is 1st month, 595 bank fee, DMV and registration and tax...they are waiving security. I have applied my 1500 coupon to reduce this number to $1003 to get into lease.

Please advise ASAP. Thanks.
  • gablesgables Member Posts: 5
    My wife received the following quote from a dealer in Miami-Dade.

2006 LR3 SE7 with the Lighting, 3rd Row Seating, Rear Climate Control, Bluetooth and Satellite options. Purchase price is $45,980. Lease is 24 months / $640 including tax.

Are there any current incentives? Is Land Rover Financial subsidizing the interest rate? What is the current money factor?
  • sccssccs Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone tell me how if there is anyway to know if I will receive a coupon? I went to the LR website, I signed up for a brochure and "keep me informed" and I also completed a survey which was directed to my impressions of the website. I have not yet received an e-mail from LR, (about 12 hours later). Do I need to do anything else. Have those of you that received a coupon in the mail gotten prior notice that the coupon was forthcoming? Thanks
    sccs

I did the same thing a week ago, filled out the survey about the website experience, got the coupon 3 days later via e-mail.
  • sccssccs Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply, I'll keep checking my e-mail.
    CAR_MAN, are you asleep at the wheel? A couple of us are looking for lease information....

I can´t get a dealer to give me the whole picture, so I am dealing with pieces of information:

Deal 1: LR3 V6, Premium package, Cold Climate and 3rd row, 30mo 15k for $550 (I am assuming this is whitout taxes). He tells me he is using 56% residual, and .00384 for money factor. He previously told me that I can buy this one for under $39000. So using MSRP of $45500 and capitalized cost of $39000, the lease should come out much higher than what he is quoting me. Looks like his residual is high (another dealer gave me 65% residual on a 30mo 15K lease) or the moneyfactor is too high

Deal 2: LR3 V8,cold climate package, lighting package, bluetooth, rear seat climate control, and satellite radio for $655/mo (excl taxes). MSRP is $51800, residual 65%. I don´t have the money factor.

Bottom line, I can´t figure it out. What should the residual % be on a 30mo - 15k lease. Also, what moneyfactor should I be using? Can I assume that the capitalized value is the same as I negotiated on a purchase?

Really appreciate your help. I need to make a decision by Saturday.

Thanks,
    Erwin
    I received the followng quote from a dealer in South Florida:

Vehicle: 2006 Land Rover LR# SE V* 7 passenger model
    MSRP: $50,100
    Sell: $44,900
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000

Monthly Payment: $774,43 with tax,

It seems really high. I have yet to apply the $1,500 coupon, but I don't want to waste my time because I can't make snese of his calculation.

Thoughts?
    Gables,

I assume you are talking about a V8. I am looking at a V8 30 mo - 15k lease (LR best lease rates are on a 30 mo lease). The residual on a 15mo lease is 65% (yours should be higher on a 12k lease). The money factor I am getting is 0.0016. Based on your MSRP and selling price, a 30 mo - 15k lease should be around $580/mo (incl. taxes), with only the inception cost as upfront payment. I am going to post the quote that I got, it should leave you to conclude that your dealer has a long way to go to get you in the right ballpark.
    Details from a dealer in NJ:

V8, 7 passenger, lighting, cold climate, bluetooth, navigation

30 months, 15k lease

MSRP: $53650
    Cap cost: $46650
    Residual : 65%
    Money factor : 0.0016
    Monthly payment (including tax): $559

This quote is a result of a couple of e-mail exchanges with the dealer, and is a lot less than what I had gotten over the past 2 weeks. Too good to be true? Is there a catch? Or does LR really want to get rid of their '06 vehicles by the end of October?

I haven't applied my $1500 coupon yet. Am I better of applying it to the inception fees (1st mo payment, bank fee, etc...) or should I use it to reduce the cap cost?
    ehnj:

Yes, your assumptions are correct. I asked and received another quote on a 30 month lease. Again, its an LR3 SE V8 with the third row seat package, plus Bluetooth, Sirrius and the lighting package. The numbers break down as follows:

Cap Cost: $47,900
    Residual: 67%
    MF: .00152
    Term: 30 months

The cap cost is way too high. I asked him to apply the $44,900 cap cost that he used on the other quote and he said he couldn't. BS! I'm going to speak to his manager in the morning.

I want to get the lowest possible cap cost before showing him the $1,500 coupon to get the best deal possible. I also want to verify the MF and residual before moving forward.

Is the money factor and residual in line with what you are seeing?
  • richardmartynrichardmartyn Member Posts: 4
    Hey I can't get a reply...from Car_man...how long before you were answered...it's been over a week?
    Cheers,
    RM

Hello Car_man:

I have a deal from a LR dealer in NJ. Please let me know your thoughts as it seems like a great deal based on all the feedback and the education I have gained from your excellent website.

The Deal:

2006 LR3 V6 (cold climate and premium packages, plus Sirius radio) new car Black and Black color combo.

MSRP $44,100

Cap cost $33,825 (my buy price) which includes LR Credits of approx 6K and $1000 LR lease rebate. (DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT?)

30 month lease

2K Total out of pocket, Tax Tag title, etc bank fee included $595( hate that, but picking my battles here)

Plus I’m using the $1500 certificate from LR (NICE)

12,000 miles per year

Money Factor .00374

I’m sure I’m missing something…Oh, the monthly payment is $453 inc NJ TAX.

Anyway, please give me your thoughts…I’m having them FAX over all the lease and buying agreement/details.

BTW. I’ve never been to this dealership this has all been done online and over the phone/fax.

Thanks,
    RM, I never got a response from CAR_MAN.

Which dealer in NJ are you working with? I am in NJ too, working with the dealership in Parsippany and Woodbridge. I got a similar quote on a V6, MSRP of 45.9K, cap cost of 36K, residual is 56%, money factor 0.00385, for a total of $610/mo (incl. tax) on a 30mo - 15k lease. Looks like you got a great deal with your cap cost being 10k under MSRP.

I want a NAV, so need to go with the V8. MSRP and cap cost are higher, but money factor and residual are much better than the V6
    Richardmartyn,

My delaer said that I could not get both the marketing allowance and the subsidized lease money factor. It lookls like you are getting both?

My dealer is unwilling to go below $47,900 for a vehicle with an MSRP of $50,100. My $1,500 coupon takes it down to $46,400, however, I KNOW he can do better thatn the $47,900. I've been at this for a week and he will not budge.

It seems like dealers in the Northeast are willing to negotiate to move inventory before the 2007 models arrive.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi brian500. Land Rover's lease program for this truck varies by trim level. For now I will assume that you are interested in leasing a 2006 Land Rover HSE V8 7-Passenger to give you an idea of what the LR3's program is currently like. If you want a different version of this truck, let me know. Land Rover Capital Group's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 LR3 HSE V8 7-Passenger with 12,000 miles per year are .00180 and 53%, respectively. Its 10,000 mile per year residual value, I believe that LRCG actually uses 10,500 mi/yr, would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi dpeck1. I believe that the truck that you described has a spread of around $4,500 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of $3,300 on it, which is probably around $1,200 over dealer invoice, which isn't bad. For additional feedback on how much you should pay for this truck right now, make sure to stop by the following discussion: "Land Rover LR3: Prices Paid & Buying Experiences".

Using the prices that you mentioned in your post, an MSRP of $50,800 and a selling price of $47,500, and Land Rover Capital Group's base lease program for this truck, I estimate that its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $678. I calculated a lease without a capitalized cost reduction for you because it is in your best interest not to make one because if your leased truck is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered your down payment essentially disappears. You can apply the $1,500 coupon to cover any other charges that are due at lease signing, like the acquisition fee.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hello gables. Land Rover is currently providing dealer cash on the 2006 LR3. Specifically, it has $5,000 on V8 and $6,000 on V6 models. It also is providing lease money factor support on V8 LR3s. This dealer cash is not compatible with the V8 models's special money factors but it is available on leases of the V6 model. Are you interested in the SE7 V6 or V8? It makes a big difference. Let me know and I will tell you what this truck's current lease program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Ehnj, Land Rover is not currently providing lease support on LR3 V6 models. As a result, if you want to lease one through Land Rover Capital Group, you will have to use its standard lease program which is not very good. On the plus side, since you are using LRCG's standard program you can take advantage of the $6,000 dealer cash that is currently available on LR3 V6 models. Make sure to use this cash to help you negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your lease.

LRCG's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 27 month lease of a 2006 LR3 V8 HSE 7-Passenger with 15,000 miles per year are .00143 and 62%, respectively. This lease program is not compatible with any dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi gables. A well equipped Land Rover LR3 SE V8 7-Passenger has a spread of around $4,500 between its full MSRP and dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of $5,200 on this truck. This low price leads me to believe that the dealer you are working with may be using the $5,000 dealer cash that is currently available on LR3 V8 models to lower your truck's selling price and then running your lease through an independent bank. I say through an independent bank because this dealer cash is not compatible with supported leases through Land Rover Capital Group. If this is the case, you should be able to negotiate a much lower selling price than this. If not, you are getting a heck of a deal on this truck's cap cost. For a lease through LRCG, make sure that the dealer is using its current buy rate lease money factor of .00195 for a 36 month lease of this truck to calculate its monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    The latest lease you were quoted is an excellent deal, ehnj. If I personally had the coupon I would use it to cover any fees that are due at lease signing rather than applying it as a cap cost reduction.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Richardmartyn, the $6,000 dealer cash and $1,000 lease cash that you were quoted for a lease of a 2006 Land Rover LR3 V6 right now are correct. You can negotiate the $595 acquisition fee until you are blue in the face, but you will not be able to get the dealer to waive it. Most banks, including Land Rover Capital Group, charge an acquisition fee on every vehicle that they lease. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck looks good and the money factor that you were quoted is in line with LRCG's current buy rate for a lease of an '06 LR3 V6. If you like the truck, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi gables. The LR3 V8 has special lease money factors available on it right now that are not compatible with the dealer cash. There is no lease support available on LR3 V6 models, so one can lease it through Land Rover Capital Group using its standard lease program and take advantage of the dealer cash and lease cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Car-Man, thanks for all your responses. Very insightfull. Back to my quote ($560/mo, 30 mo/15k lease, V8 7passenger, PSI, Navigation, Lighting and cold climate package - MSRP = $53650), turns out that it is for a loaner. The dealer is going to get me specifics (miles, etc.).

Question: since I am leasing the car, and even with a loaner, I should be turning in the car at end of lease before the warranty expires, does it make a difference whether I have loaner or new one? are there any other factors I am not thinking of. Is there any normal wear that I should have them "fix" (e.g. put new tires on?)

Appreciate your thoughts.
    Can you please elaborate further on my current offer? I don't believe that I've been offered a deep discount on MSRP. Here are the facts again:

Vehicle: 2006 Land Rover LR3 SE V8 7-Passenger model
    Sell: $47,900
    Residual: 67%
    M-Factor: .00152
    Term: 30 months

Accoridng to Edmonds, the dealer invocie for this vehicle is $45,655. I recognize that the MF is low and the dealer is using LRCG's special rate. However, the dealer is either not applying the "dealer cash" to this deal or is keeping it as additional profit.

What should I do with my $1,500 coupon? Should I apply it to the "sell price" to reduce my monthly payments or use it to pay the first month's payment, plus the bank fee, tag, etc.?

Thanks for your anticipated response.
    I am keeping at it... here's the latest firm quote I got:

MSRP: $54,925 (LR V8 SE7 loaded)
    Cap Cost: $48,197 ($1850 under invoice)
    Demo w/ 6000 miles
    30 mo, 15k lease for $599 (taxes included)
    $1836.20 due at signing

I have not included my $1500 coupon, but will use that to pay for the inception cost.

Question: is there any rule of thumb to determine the cap cost for a demo? Am I getting a good deal?

Appreciate any thoughts.
    Gables,

On a new V8, MSRP $53650, I am only able to get a cap cost of $49,700 ($3950 off MSRP). The only way I am able to get a good cap cost ($6000+ off MSRP) is to go with a loaner.

The dealer also told me that they can't combine the dealer cash with the special lease rates.

Car_Man responded to me earlier that he'd use the coupon to pay the inception cost.
  • sdradsdrad Member Posts: 3
    Hi all,

Looking to lease a 2006 SE V8, 3rd row, lighting, nav, bluetooth, sat, MSRP $52,750. Was originally going to finance, had the dealer at $47,700, less $1500 coupon for a total of $46,200. Have decided to lease. Based on the 46,200 as a cap, what can I reasonably expect year end for a residual and MR? Probably going to go 36 mos, need 15K/yr. Please advise, thanks in advance.
    sdrad,

as stated a couple of times in earlier postings, the dealer is not able to combine the dealer cash ($5000) with the favorable lease rates on the V8. You were able to negotiate the lower purchase price thanks to the dealer cash. You probably won't be able to use that same price as your capitalized cost.

Residual on a 30 mo, 15k lease is 65%, it will be a little less for 36 mo (I think the special lease rate is on a 30 mo lease, so you may want to consider that in stead of the 36 mo lease). Money factor is 0.0016.
  • joemilwjoemilw Member Posts: 1
    I recieved the $1500 coupon a couple of months ago and, of course, have misplaced it. Does anyone have a number for LR marketing so that I could verify its existance before purchasing a new vehicle?! I am planning to finalize a deal on an LR3 this evening.
    Hey there Car_man:

Well, I'm now the proud owner of a LR3 V6 and thrilled with the deal I worked out with the Princeton NJ Dealer.

Many thanks to you and your team for your expert advice and for this smart website. If it werent for you I would not of known about the $1500 certificate and the pros and cons of leasing this SUV. I like being an educated buyer.

Cheers mate!
    Richard
    Mate:

Go to Princeton LandRover NJ...tell them I sent you, Richard Muir. They are excellent and will make it work...

Cheers,
    Richard
  • sgtbigtoesgtbigtoe Member Posts: 1
    I'm heading tonight to my first visit to a dealership in Indianapolis area. Been reviewing the posts on the site and doing my online research, but am a newbie and looking for some strategies on negotiating cap cost on a 2006 SE, rear seat, cold climate, heavy duty, and lighting packages. MSRP 51,675.

Edmunds puts invoice at 46,679 and TMV at 48,459.

From tracking above posts, looks like dealer cash of $5000 not available on SE leases, but 30 mo lease MF is .0016 and residual 63%.

Is it reasonable to target at or below invoice in my cap cost negotiations? (Last night visited Audi dealership on Q7 and they jumped at $1000 above invoice, even though Edmunds TMV was equal to MSRP). I'd love to come in in the mid 40s.

Any thoughts on opening bid strategy would be appreciated, since the lease terms per LRCG appear attractive.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.