Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Questions

Comments

• tpatttpatt Posts: 3
    Hello Car_man,
    I want to get a Range Rover Sport SC.
    Just wondering since its been 3 months since you posted the information about the money factor & residual value for a 2009 Range Rove Sport SuperCharged, would you know if it is still the same or could you give me the new rates.

Thanks for the help
    T
  • crobar1crobar1 Posts: 7
    I was offered 2600 down $895 a month which includes tax. It is for the Range Rover Sport with luxury package and that special dark tan leather.

Can I do better?

Thanks
  • bethrbethr Posts: 51
    can you tell me where this was and how many months and how much you put down? Sounds like a great deal-
  • jjjmmfjjjmmf Posts: 2
    I just picked up a RRS yesterday with Luxury Package. 10,000 miles/year, 36 month lease. I put $1500 down, and am paying $789/month. How did I do?
    please tell me where did you get this deal- getting one this week- and does this include tax-
    what was the sticker?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello eddie33081. Here's the information that you're looking for. Land Rover's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Range Rover Sport HSE with 12,000 miles per year are .00007 and 49%, respectively.

Land Rover is currently providing a $5,000 dealer cash incentive on the 2009 Range Rover Sport, but to the best of my knowledge it is not compatible with the aforementioned special lease program.

I am not personally all that familiar with how much others have been paying for this truck lately, but you may be able to get an idea by stopping by the "Land Rover Range Rover/Sport Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi tpatt. According to the latest information that I have seen, Land Rover's current special buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Range Rover Sport SuperCharged with 15,000 miles per year are .00058 and 49%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • jjjmmfjjjmmf Posts: 2
    Encino Land Rover
  • bdemarbdemar Posts: 16
    All,

This is my first post here, and I'm still a newbie to the RR world, as I've been with BMW since day 1, so be easy on me :) . So I'm interested in the 2010 Range Rover sport HSE, but I'm currently about to end my lease on my bmw 525i at the end of this month. So I need a vehicle until the 2010 comes in, and I can lease it. I was hoping this "short-term" vehicle could be a RRS so the dealership I've been working with offered to sell me a 2006 Sport SC at $39,995 (+ taxes of $2509). They agreed to buy back the vehicle minus $1000 per month for each month I keep it to cover the depreciation. With $0 down and a 2.9% apr I'm looking at $765 a month. So By my calculations(which could be wrong here!), this "short term Range Rover Sport" will REALLY cost me around/more or less $1150 a month. Hopefully the 2010 Sport will be out by the end of Sept, and I have to only keep it for 3 months. Do you all think this is a good deal, or do you have any other ideas to get me in RR sport from the start of July until the 2010 model is avail and I can lease it?

Thanks for the help!
    i would not- you can actually extend your lease with bmw up to 6 months or do month to month- we are getting a better deal on the x5 4.4 engine right now- a 66,000 car and the payment is a little less than the 62,000 sport-
  • ajp00ajp00 Posts: 17
    Just a fyi. I was in a dealer this past week looking at 2009 RR Sports and was told by the dealer that if I could live with the 2009 instead of the 2010, to go that way, b/c he is under the impression that the lease deals on the 2010's are going to be through the roof. Now granted he is trying to sell me a car now, but with the changes to the 2010, especially the interior and technology, I think he may be right. This guy was talking about a 2009 being somewhere in the $850 range right now and that the 2010's he's guessing (as they don't know what the programs will be), will start at over $1,000. I am thinking about grabbing a deal on the 2009's right now as the current interior doesn't bother me enough to spend that much more.. If I do, I will post the details.

ajp
    Hmm.. My BMW dealer told me I couldn't extend my lease, or do a month to month? I'm also about 6,000 miles over at this point, and will probably avg about 1000 miles per month until Sept. How did you get BMW to do a month to month extension on your lease?
    i know you can through bmw financial- you can say you are waiting for the 10's to come in--
    I was told that chase was going to run some sort of special, not sure what, but will run something- maybe not right away but in time will- rr was running the 799 sport special last year too and the year before- the engine will be bigger that is the only plus for the 10's-
  • tpatttpatt Posts: 3
    Hello,
    I bought a 09 RR Sport SC a couple of months back. I love the car but a few times I have noticed that the outside temperature reading that is on the dash is blank (has lines) instead of reading the temp like it was. After I shut off car for a little while it comes back on as normal. Has anyone else had this problem and gotten it fixed.

Thanks
    T
  • kulasokulaso Posts: 11
    Hi Carman - Do you know what the July 2009 money factor and residuals are for a Range Rover Sport HSE? For 10K, 12K, 15K miles/year and 36, 42, 48 months. Thanks!
  • trt333trt333 Posts: 4
    I would greatly appreciate your guidance ASAP, likely gonna sign today or tomorrow. Can I do better?

Miami, FL

Range Rover Sport 3 year lease
    luxury package
    sport wheels
    10,000 mi/year

$3500 down
    $830/month

Thanks!!
    Here you go, kulaso. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00023 and 46%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease are .00060 and 41%. The 48 month numbers are .00085 and 35%.

If you were to lease this truck with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher. Its 10k resids are 3% higher than its 15k resids.

Car_man
    Host
  • kulasokulaso Posts: 11
    Carman - Thanks for the info. We can always count on you. So Land Rover no longer has a lease program? While the residuals are horrible the MF is very good. As and independent bank what incentive does Chase have to provide a subsidized MF? I am just curious.
    You're very welcome, kulaso. While Land Rover no longer has a captive finance company, it does run special lease promotions through Chase. Land Rover pays Chase to provide much lower than normal money factors on its vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Did you hear if they are going to run any lease specials on the 2010? Landrover always has one car that has a lease special-
  • dturrdturr Posts: 70
    RR Naples Fl have three at $650 per month, I have no idea on mileage or money down but anyone interested may want to call.
    So it looks likes lease #'s have been released so tells a LR salesman I talked to today. But his finance mgr was off and he had all the details, has anyone else heard the same or has anymore details on the 2010 RR sport leases?
    Ok, so looks like this place is half dead, but the MF rate I received from a dealer for a 2010 RR Sport HSE for 3 years with 15k mi/yr was .00415 via Chase. The residual is 50%. Has anyone else heard otherwise?
    what are your payments?
    Too much at that lease rate, it's equivalent to almost 9.96 APR. I'm going to try and ask around tomorrow at other dealerships, the lease rates that i've seen for the full size are much lower, which makes me question this rate..
  • ortho1ortho1 Posts: 4
    Hello Car Man,

Do you have the new lease rates on 2010 Range rover sport at 15k miles/yr and 36 months- what is current money factor and residual/ thanks.
  • Hey ortho1. Land Rover's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00307 and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi, I see that there's a special offer on a lease of a 2010 RR Sport HSE - it says 1.9% apr for 36 months but I can't find details on how many miles that includes per year. If my formula is correct (is it?), a 1.9% APR = a money factor of .000791667. Can you tell me, please if:
    - this is the APR/MF for 12k miles per year (36K mi over term)? and if not, what is the right figure?
    - can I combine this offer with the other offers I see listed here: http://www.edmunds.com/new/2010/landrover/rangeroversport/101162032/incentives.h- tml? They are $3,500 cash to customer (I'm in another lease currently) and $1,500 mfgr to dealer = total of $5K off. (all offers are good thru 1/6)
    - in determining a fair offer in today's tough economy, would I subtract the $5K off of MSRP or Invoice?

The MSRP of the vehicle I want is $63,835; the invoice is $59,541. What's a fair offer? The residual is 51% and acquisition fee is $795 (if that matters) and I know I'd be paying tax, tags and title fees up front.

Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.