Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    mmenard, what dealership did you get this deal at?
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    Thanks for the info. How does payment work for the lease broker? Do you pay him or does he get paid by the dealer/Lexus as part of brokering the deal?
  • mil6753mil6753 Member Posts: 71
    Do we have January MF and residuals on GS350 AWD, 12K/36 months?

Also there seems to be three rebates out there: regular Lexus cash $1000 from Lexus Financial, conquest cash of $1000 and Military rebate of $750. I'm told for the $1000 rebates it's one or the other - can't be combined. Is that true?
  • techman10techman10 Member Posts: 1
    any chance on getting some help with the January money factor and residuals? Many thanks,
  • millymanmillyman Member Posts: 8
    Techman10,

I only found the AWD model:

2013 LEXUS GS350 AWD
    36 Month – Residual 59% of MSRP – .00145 Base Rate

- The above is for 15k miles
    - Add 2% to the residual for 12k annual miles
    - Money factor comes out to be 3.48%

Happy hunting!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go mil6753. Lexus Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GS 350 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

You are correct, the two $1,000 cash incentives cannot be combined.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi techman10. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. The money factors for Luxury and F-Sport models are slightly lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • rudycassaprudycassap Member Posts: 5
    I live in Southern California and received a quote from a major dealership, but I thought it seemed high versus BMW leases. Any thoughts or experiences with leases on the F SPORT?

GS350 F Sport package, Mark Levinson sound w/Navigation, bluetooth.
    Graphite Metallic exterior.
    36 month closed end lease, 10k miles per year.
    5,000 dollars drive off.
    600 per month, including tax and license.
    money factor 0.0013
  • gogetgriffgogetgriff Member Posts: 2
    I have no idea why people slept on this deal... This is the best deal I've ever gotten. Thank you!
  • gogetgriffgogetgriff Member Posts: 2
    Thanks to @tonomeis I worked off of his deal back late last year to get this deal. I'm going to highly recommend hitting your dealers with these figures:

2013 GS350 F-Sport
    Starfire Pearl on Flaxen w/ Aluminum

MSRP: $57,950
    $1,000 drive off
    24 months
    10k/year
    $451/month

Super thankful for this forum for the research.
  • rudycassaprudycassap Member Posts: 5
    Can you share the dealership and/ or salesperson you worked with?
  • ralfrozayralfrozay Member Posts: 2
    What's up everybody, I live in Miami, FL and am really interested in getting the Lexus GS350 F Sport and am looking for the best deal around. What would make that possible and what would I need to be under $500 a month if even possible with less than 2k down payment.

Thanks for any responses.

PS. Im planning on purchasing next sunday, Feb 24
  • gokingsgogokingsgo Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know the GS350 base & f sport residual rate & money factor for 36 mos, 12K & 15K miles for February in southern California? Also are there any incentive dollars being offered to assist with cap cost negotiation? Thanks so much for the help!
  • markperlmarkperl Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have the current money factor, term & mileage for a Certified Pre-owned 2010 lease GS350 AWD. thanks
  • benzc3004mbenzc3004m Member Posts: 3
    Hey I'm interested in the same car. How much total due at signing did u put?
  • alvaro319alvaro319 Member Posts: 53
    Hi Car_man,

What is the money factor and residual value for a 2013 GS 350 F Sport for a 36 month, 15k miles/year? Im in Miami, FL since your previous posts say that it may be different based on region. Thanks!
  • mrtrancemrtrance Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2013
    Looking to get a 2013 GS350 RWD with just the lowest package that puts the car at MSRP of $52,645. Edmunds shows an invoice of $48,988 and their TMV is $48,877 for the SoCal area. So should I shoot for that TMV figure or is there room to get this car much lower than that TMV value? I'm currently with with LFS lease as well. Any other incentive that can be used to lower the selling price of the car?

Also what are the latest lease figures this month for 2013 GS350 RWD 36 months 10K or 12K miles a year?
  • freezyfreezy Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Here is some lease information that I received from my dealer for the current March incentives:

36 month / 36,000 Miles
    Tier 1+ credit

GS350 Base / Premium - MF=.00120 RES=61%
    GS350 Luxury - MF=.00070 RES=58%
    GS450h - MF=.00145 RES=60%

Regards, Peter
  • freezyfreezy Member Posts: 2
    Updated info...

GS450h Base / Premium - MF=.00145 RES=60%
    GS450h Luxury - MF=.00145 RES=57%

Regards, Peter
  • alvaro319alvaro319 Member Posts: 53
    Hi Car_man,

Any luck with finding out what the money factor and residual value is for a 2013 GS 350 F Sport for a 36 month, 15k miles per year lease in Miami, FL?

Any incentives?

Thanks!
    Hi gokingsgo. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GS 350 base model with 15,000 miles per year in California are .00100 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an F-Sport RWD are .00050 and 56%.

If you were to lease with 12,000 miles per year, these residual values would be 2% higher.

Lexus is providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through LFS.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi alvaro319. I believe that LFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GS 350 F Sport with 15,000 miles per year in your area are .00070 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey alvaro319. Yes, I just posted them.

Car_man
    Host
  • beausabeausa Member Posts: 1
    Is there available info on the details of a 24 or 27 month lease on a GS 350F Sport.
    edited March 2013
    Car_man,

With the $1500 incentives that are out there what sort of pricing should I am for here in Southern California for vehicles equipped at MSRP of $53,145 or $54,207? Should I try to get the price of the car down to $1500 under invoice if I'm leasing?

With the current lease rates you posted are those good for ones that are marked as Premium/Navigation Package models? How about Luxury models do they have same money factor and residual values as the ones you posted for the Base?
    Carman,

Are we able to apply the $1500 incentive towards the cap cost so that our monthly payment is lowered? I talked to one dealer and the calculations he sent me was that my total drive off fees were going to be around $1150 and so he calculated with using the $1500 to take of that and then the leftover was used to reduce the cap cost by $350 that was left. So I would be doinga true zero drive off in this scenario, though higher payments by like $35 per month.

I was thinking of just applying the full $1500 to lower the selling price of car that we had agreed on and then add the $700 acq fee to that to get sdjusted cap cost from which my lease payments would be calculated. Though this way the payments would $35 less, but I would need to do the $1150 drive off.

I guess it doesn't really matter how it is done either I pay that $1150 upfront or over the 36 months. Any advantage to having them do it either way or they can only do it the way he emailed me?
    Carman,

Need your opinion on something. If I'm talking to a dealer and they are quoting me a MF on the GS350 (I'm in SoCal) above the base rate of 0.00100 (I qualify for this Tier 1+ rate) would I have any chance of making them give me the lower rate or not? If inform them that I'm aware that the base rate is 0.00100 would they be open then to giving me that rate or if a dealer is quoting that higher rate (to make a profit) then I should I not deal with them and go to a dealer that will give me the base rate MF? I'm asking since the dealer that is giving me the best price for the car is also quoting me a MF at 0.00155 instead of the 0.00100 that you have posted. This dealer is in NorCal. I talked to a dealer in SoCal and they confirmed that it is 0.00100. But another SoCal dealer that gave me a monthly lease rate quoted was using 0.00120. I emailed that dealership back that I know the MF should be 0.00100, but so far no response.

So overall if a dealer is quoting a higher MF than base rate should we try to get the MF at the base rate from this dealer or is it just wasting time and they won't adjust down? Time to move to another dealer and ask first if they will be using the base rate or not.
  • jdobs81012jdobs81012 Member Posts: 1
    Just got my '13 GS F-Sport w/ AWD. Was going back and forth with 2 dealers in the Washington DC area. I feel like I got a really good lease deal -- would love to know what you think -

MSRP: $59,014
    Sale Price: $54, 240 (before manufacturer rebate which brought it close to $53k)
    27 Month Lease
    15k miles / yr
    $659 / month
    $2k drive off
  • 350chuck350chuck Member Posts: 3
    Sounds like a good deal to me, can you let me know what the money factor or interest rate you were charged? What residual value did they use on a 27 month lease?Also what dealer did you buy from?
    Thanks
    Please post your net cap cost, MF, and residual for this deal?

What is included in your drive off fees?

So for the lease rebate did they just take it off the price of the car an additional $1500 from the $54,240 price so your cap cost would have been $52,740 + $700 Acquisition fee so you net cap cost that was used to figure out your monthly payments should have been about $53,440...is that correct?
    Hi mrtrance. I can't say that I am intimately familiar with what the market is like for the GS in your area right now, but if I was in the market for one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over invoice minus the $1,500 cash incentive, ideally towards the lower end of that range.

Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 GS 350 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 59% in Southern California for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes, mrtrance, make sure to take the $1,500 into account when negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease. You could also use it to lower the amount due at lease signing instead if you want.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey mrtrance. Southern California is a competitive market. If the dealer that you are currently working with isn't willing to use the buy rate to calculate your car's payment there is likely another dealer out there that will. You can either tell your current dealer this and see if they cave or shop around.

The reason that the dealer that's quoting you the lowest selling price for the car is charging you a higher money factor is they are making money up on the back-end by marking up your rate.

I personally have never leased a vehicle with a marked up money factor, but your mileage may vary.

Car_man
    Host
  • dp_crvdp_crv Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2013
    I am planning to buy GS350 Luxury package. Does anyone have the information on the price paid (before TTL)?

I am planning to buy and NOT lease. In case if you have leased then please share how we can arrive to the price paid figure using the Money factor and residual values etc...
    So I have gotten quite a few quotes from several dealers in SoCal in the past few days. A few are very aggressive while others won't even try to match the other aggressive deals (a few told me to just go and get that deal since there is no way we can touch it).

So the few dealers that I asked about the MF for 36 mo / 10K confirmed it to be at 62%. But this one dealer which has very good price and are not adding any junk fees and low drive off is quoting me a residual of 61% for 10K a year. They even emailed me a screen shot of their computer with all lease numbers and the residual is at 61%. I thought the residual was not to be changed or altered since that is from Lexus. The only thing I can think of is they might be confused and thinking I am requesting 12K a year which would be at 61%.

I know from what you posted and after talking with other dealers the residual for 36/10K should be at 62%. I guess I have to clear this up maybe by phone since I know they are in error.
    I'm currently looking to lease with Premium package and so far the best price quotes I have gotten from a few dealers are from $47,250-$47,500 (includes all incentives) for an MSRP of 54,207.
  • kogumakoguma Member Posts: 131
    Hi Car_man,

what's the MF and residual on GS350 AWD 10k miles / 24 months for east coast DC area? Any incentives for Apr. 2013?
  • lexekkolexekko Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    tonomeis-
    This is a great deal, could you please share name of the dealership and Sale person's name? Much appreciated
  • lexekkolexekko Member Posts: 2
    gogetgriff,
    Indeed it is...such great deal.
    Can you share the dealership and salesperson for this deal? Thank you for your time in advance!
    Hello koguma. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 GS 350 AWD with 10,000 miles per year in your area are .00095 and 70% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Lexus is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through LFS. Make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • carmanbgcarmanbg Member Posts: 1
    Do you know the lease rate factor is for a 36 and 39 month leases with 12,000 miles?
  • carat12carat12 Member Posts: 4
    Can you please give me the residual, MF for a 27 month lease with 15K miles.
    Thank you
  • gadawg77gadawg77 Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

Can you guys let me know if you believe this to be a good deal???

Lexus GS 350 F Sport MSRP 56888

Sale price: 49,688
    36 Month Lease with 18K miles/year
    Residual: 57% off of MSRP
    MF: .00145

Thanks!!!
    HI Car Man!

Can you let me know if you believe this to be a good deal???

Lexus GS 350 F Sport MSRP 56888

Sale price: 49,688
    36 Month Lease with 18K miles/year
    Residual: 57% off of MSRP
    MF: .00145

Thanks!!!
  • jalilijalili Member Posts: 16
    Where are you getting a GS350 F Sport for $49,688? Not sure about the residual for 18K, but I was quoted a MF of .0005 yesterday.
    I am in Georgia...I negotiated the purchase price then thought about leasing. .0005 is excellent. I saw online the current base rate is .0009 so I think I need to work on my MF.
    Hi carmanbg. Lexus' lease program for this car varies by region. Let me know what state you're in and I can give you an idea of what this car's current lease program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi carat12. This car's lease program varies by region. I need you to tell me what state you're in before I can give you an accurate idea of what it's current program is like.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gadawg77. jalili is right, this money factor is way too high. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
    I am in Georgia...today I was given .0009....
This discussion has been closed.