Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• kainnyckainnyc Member Posts: 80
    That's not the correct June MF it's .00095, not .0005. Am I missing something
  • sperrtasperrta Member Posts: 7
    I am getting a MF of .00095 and residual of 65% for 15K miles 27 months..
    that is what they are all telling me.. I am no where near the numbers quoted here and I contacted 4-5 dealers telling them I am ready to sign !!
    They are at $717 , if they where at $600 with rolling in $2K I would do the deal..
    I have contacted 5 dealers and they are all in the mid to high 700's ..
    I am even posting the numbers i see here in the email and they are telling me that those deals are all 5-6K losers and no dealer is doing those numbers..
    I thought it was low are all these great lease numbers on RWD???

Someone throw me a BONE!!
  • spuri1spuri1 Member Posts: 3
    The $527 deal that i got was on the RWD. I'm in Los Angeles so I'm not sure if the same deals are available where you are.

This deal is shown on the dealers website as being a regional deal. Here are the details:

2013GS350
    $499mo.27mos.
    $1,499due at signing.
    Excludes official fees, taxes and dealer charges. No security deposit required. 10,000 mile/yr/limit.

Hope this helps!
  • gadawg77gadawg77 Member Posts: 14
    I am in Georgia...I can tell you that I busted my [non-permissible content removed] to get a good deal and I think I did but the numbers are just higher here than in LA. Less competition. I ended up with $660/month on 36 month lease and $1500 down. That includes over $3000 in taxes that had to get rolled into purchase price because of new GA tax rules. 57% residual at 15K miles for 36 months. I was depressed looking at numbers here too but I think the California dealers have the best deals in the country...maybe Florida too.
    I know it sounds like the deals are unbelevable in CA..
    I have 4 months left on my car now so I am going to hold out untill next month or maybee even 2 more months... I want to get the car for $550 - $575 with just 1st month and MV down for 15K miles and want a F-sport..
    Hopefully the deals do get better of the MF drops or they add loyalty of more lease cash.. One can only wish..
    It come out to be abt 20 dollars above what I've been quoted but its not bad! The special this month is on the 56288$ model for 10k miles @479$ 3k due for taxes and fees. A friend was going to give me 499$ for 12k miles, 2k due each at 27 months!
    Do it! Lol I'm trying the same bc their still buying 2013 models! You can check yr local inventory through edmunds to track them
    There advertising the special till July 8th with 479$ 10k miles, 3k down on a 56288$ model ask them or move to another dealer englewood nj and whippany nj will honor it ask for mellissa at whippany and Steven at englewood! Tell them kain sent you!
  • jim123jim123 Member Posts: 24
    can you please tell me what was included in the drive off of $1500? Also did they tack on any fees (lease disposition fee for example?) thanks.
  • daptekdaptek Member Posts: 141
    Seeing this advertised. Any thoughts?

New 2013 GS350 Model #9300: $449 per month, 24-month lease available on approved credit through LFS – 720 Beacon required. $0 down payment plus registration, tax, tag, $700 acquisition fee due at inception. No security deposit required. MSRP: $52,593. Total of lease payments: $10,776. Net capitalized cost: $45,687. Option to purchase at lease-end: $36,815.10 .You pay $0.25 per mile over 10,000 miles per year.
    the 3K down is cap cost which if rolled into the lease is $111 a month before interest.. So that brings the payment to $590 with taxes and fees down..
    Fees are : 900? bank fee
    MV: $398
    Doc.: $299
    1st month 590
    taxes are $1,115 up front so $3302 is the taxes and fees so the deal is:
    $6302 due at signing $479 a month
    or
    $3302 due at signing $590 a month
    or
    $2186 due at signing $631 a month for 10K miles so that is the ADVERTISED PRICE BROKEN DOWN..

Keep in mind it is for 10K miles.. i went in a dealer today and put my credit card down and told them 600 a month with 600 TOP (just 1st month) on a 56K gs350 and 15K miles 27 months or 36 and they said no deal $2K top and 600 for 36 months is best he can do and this is not making my last 3 payments or dispo fee.. is 2K TOP (fees) 600 a month of a 56K GS350 for 15K miles a good deal or should I wait to see next months programs?
  • kcar6kcar6 Member Posts: 2
    took delivery of my new GS 350
    with 36 months, 15k
    $ 0 down
    monthly $599.99

I think I got a very decent deal... for GA...

any other got it better??
    Is that an F Sport? What was MSRP?
  • daptekdaptek Member Posts: 141
    This happened to be a bait and switch. I asked for this deal and they said they could not honor it. Funny the Sales Manager said it was just marketing doing this kind of thing. I will never buy from them.

Getting better numbers of already with Lexus of Melbourne and Lexus Ft Pierce.

BEWARE OF LEXUS OF ORLANDO !!!!
    Thank you for all your postings. I wanted to share the details of the deal I signed today in North Calif.

gs 350 with f sport
    MSRP - $58617

Base - $47250
    Blind Spot Monitor - $500
    F Sport Package - $5690
    Mark Levinson - $1380
    Navigation - $1735
    Park Assist - $500
    Delivery - $895
    Illuminated door sills - $425
    Accy pkg. - $242
    Total - $58617

MF - .0005
    Residual - 67%
    Term - 27 months
    Miles - 12K
    Drive off - $1500 (including 1st month's payment)
    monthly - $480 + tax = $521/mo
  • perfectsonperfectson Member Posts: 4
    thanks everyone, I read these boards to help negotiate a deal.

Basically I have the f-sport with everything except the Mark Levinson

27 months
    12K miles
    Drive off 3000 all in
    montyhly payment - 480 incl tax

jim got a better deal with the mark levinson though very nice
  • cvr787cvr787 Member Posts: 5
    My GS finally arrived.

I paid $1500 drive off which included the first months payment.

12k miles per year, 27 month lease, monthly payment $547.

I got the 2013 GS 350 F Sport with Mark Levinson, navigation, park assist, blind spot monitor and the 5k, 10k, 15k and 20k maintenance/oil changes free of charge.

Nebula gray with black interior. Had to wait 2 weeks for vehicle to arrive from Japan.

I feel I got a pretty good deal on a really nice car.
    Where are you guys getting these deals.. I can not get close in the tri-state area.. Are the program completely different on the awd models ?
    I am at $600 down $600 a month 27 months 15k 27 months..
    All taxes and fees rolled into the lease payment so at signing I am $600 ..
    I think I will wait until the programs next month come out so see if they get any better in the tri state area..
    The 600 down 600 a month is not even on a f sport.. It is on a 56k awd ..
    Anyone seeing better deals then this in tri-state area?
  • dsmerc74dsmerc74 Member Posts: 6
    Have family in tri-state area and they never can get the prices I can get in MA/NH and I didn't get near some of the prices paid here. I got a 27month/12K miles for $2K out of pocket and $550 a month. That was on a $59.4K list. Great car.
  • ifxgumsifxgums Member Posts: 7
    I leased an F Sport tonight. Here are the details of my lease:
    27 month lease with 10k per year.
    MSRP $58,268
    Monthly $534
    Drive Off $534
  • riloh05riloh05 Member Posts: 15
    How discount is being given off of the original 58k'ish? I have some negative equity to roll in so I need all the rebates I can find. Thanks.
  • walt1walt1 Member Posts: 9
    Can you share which Norcal dealer you used?
  • npf1npf1 Member Posts: 1
    I'm getting offered an AWD 2013 F sport $59,367 MSRP in the midwest $676/mo.

MF .00095
    $55165 cap cost (includes $2500 cash incentive)
    15k miles
    57% resid.
    36 mo. lease
    zero down
    taxes aren't included

Can I go lower?
  • kcar6kcar6 Member Posts: 2
    its was std. GS350 .. not sport. i think the MSRP came to 46k. i focused on the monthly.
  • cpeacoxcpeacox Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Since I learned so much from this forum, I wanted to give back. Leased the GS 350 today!

MSRP * $58,677
    Base MSRP $47,250*
    Packages $9,865
    Accessories $667
    Delivery, Processing & Handling $895

27 months; 10K miles/yr
    $2k out the door and $539/mo (includes taxes)

Awesome vehicle!!
  • fawltytowers44fawltytowers44 Member Posts: 58
    Does anyone know if the 2013 GS 350 AWD Luxury can still be ordered? The configuration I want does not exist anywhere in the US.

When will the 2014's go into production?
    Magnussens in Fremont. Got the same offer from Putnam in Redwood City. G Luck.
  • notoriousakgnotoriousakg Member Posts: 6
    Are you located in IL? I got a quote from McGrath Chicago for a $59,9XX list AWD F-Sport, 36 months, 12k miles per year, zero down for $668 (INCLUDING TAX).
  • mmcconnellmmcconnell Member Posts: 2
    Can I get the lease numbers for July for

2013 GS F Sport
    36month
    27month

12K/year?

Thank you!!
  • urirx98urirx98 Member Posts: 51
    I am looking for the best #s on the Gs350 in FLorida, went to a dealership yesterday and was offered GS350 NAVI, Around a 56k car for around 550 a month ( tax in) with 2250 down, I know thats not a great deal when i was seeing F-sports goin for 520 last month, so how were those leases possible. THere is a 2500 rebate on this car aswell, but is there any more room. I really like the car and its a strong possible replacement for my G37, Any new info for JULY would be appreciated. thanks
  • art112art112 Member Posts: 30
    Hi:
    Did you work out the price negotiation online, or in person. Sounds like an amazing deal
  • urirx98urirx98 Member Posts: 51
    ANy way you can copy the lease agreement paperwork into a email or a PM on this site, Im trying to get a deal done in FLorida and the dealers still at 538 with 1500 oop on a standard GS350 navi, not even sure of other options, SHe did say that they would match other offers so if I had your offer, maybe I could get the same deal., THanks
  • boba77boba77 Member Posts: 24
    Hi gadawg. I'm in Georgia as well, and have not yet had to lease with the new TAVT in effect. Can you tell me how that works? Is it 8 percent of the total agreed to price of the car, or is it 8 percent of the total amount you are paying for the car (total of all lease payments)? Also, can you tell me the dealership you used? Thanks!
  • bhavinpabhavinpa Member Posts: 19
    Hi All, just wanted to share the deal I closed on yesterday.
    GS350 RWD F-Sport
    Blind Spot Monitor
    Illuminated Door Sills
    Mark Levinson
    HDD Navigation
    Intuitive Park Assist
    Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Whl Locks, Rear Bummer App

MSRP $58, 693
    27 Month 12K per year
    $1500 drive off including 1st payment, etc etc etc

$524.00 a month including taxes (10% in LA).
    Wow,,,unreal deal...makes me crazy I could not get that here
    I think they charge you a percentage based on the lease amount...went to Nalley...
    That is one amazing deal. I hope when I'm ready to lease between December and March, they are offering something similar in Atlanta. I don't even know how they are making money off that lease! Kudos!
    Thanks man. Just another thing to have to deal with these days. Thanks Georgia!
  • mmcconnellmmcconnell Member Posts: 2
    Wow. Great deal. I am in So Cal, and for the same car, same lease and same MSRP I am at $640/month. Can you tell me what dealership, or is that not allowed in the forums? What residual and money factor did they use?
  • spintekspintek Member Posts: 2
    Just took delivery of my new GS! This car is amazing.

GS350 RWD F-Sport
    Blind Spot Monitor
    Illuminated Door Sills
    Mark Levinson
    Navigation
    Intuitive Park Assist
    Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, Rear Bumper Applique

MSRP $58,693
    27 Months, 12K per year
    Residual 67%
    Net MF .0001 (due to MSD)
    $1800 drive off including 1st payment, DMV, and whatever else.
    $2500 refundable security deposit

$480 a month including 9% tax
  • samjam0888samjam0888 Member Posts: 4
    hey where did you get that deal. I went to the cerritos dealership in ca and they are asking for 797 with 5k down
    I have a toyota lease with 9 months left they are saying its 3grand upside down. I cant find any deals like this
    where did you get this deal. I cant find any deals. Im in Socal and i went ot cerritos lexus and they asked for 775 with 2k down for 10k 48 months. i walked right when i heard that nonsense. they said i was tier 1 not tier 1 plus but still how can it be that huge of a difference
    Wow where did you get that insane deal. Im looking for the same exact car with the red interior and black exterior. Im in Ca and went to cerritos they offer me 775 a month with 2k down with tier 1 credit
    I don't have the MF and Res information on me right now, but all I did was use a website to reach out to multiple dealerships and the ones that got back to me that had the car in stock I sent an email using the best deal posted on this site as my firm fixed monthly payment. Newport agreed with one email. It was so easy. At the dealership, all I had to do was wait for the car to get detailed and sign the lease papers. Took no more than 3 emails and 2 hrs. I tried getting the maintenance package included right before signing but got seriously denied. Owell....5K and 10K are free, 15K and 20K I'll find a cheap place to do it.
    I think the 2014s are coming out so these cars the dealerships are trying to move. The latest I was willing to wait was mid Aug since a few dealerships don't even have the F-sport on the lot. Good Luck!!
  • mjohnson1293mjohnson1293 Member Posts: 2
    What site did you use to contact the dealership? Also, what was the lease you used in negotiating?
    hey can you tell me how you did all those emails. Thats an incredible deal. Im looking for the f sport with everything you got with obsidian and the red interior. I went to cerritos dealership with a tier 1 score and they were offering 775 with 2grand down. I walked straight out
    Used edmonds and truecar. Once the dealerships contacted me, I sent request for 27 month and 36 month 12K/15K prices for a GS350 F-sport. The F-sport was my only absolute option, the rest are just happy to get.
    Most of the prices the dealerships provided were in the $530-$570 Plus tax range. I replied to all dealership saying all i was willing to provide was $1500 drive off and expected a $524 per month payment including taxes to two dealerships (woodland hills and newport). I used these values based on a post in this forum (which I thought was a great deal). Woodland hills responded saying they would provide the care at that price but didn't have the car just yet, and Newport said they had the car and would honor it. That's all I did....Newport is getting one with all the options I posted earlier white exterior and red interior. Email internet sales department and give them the same information. You should be able to get it...
This discussion has been closed.