Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus GX 460 Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• dmc32dmc32 Member Posts: 5
    What is the current money rate for a 2012 Lexus GX 460... 12k miles 36 month pease please?

Also, is there any recourse if the deal is done and the actual money rate is different than what they told me the money rate was?

Really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

DMC
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi DMC. Lexus Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 GX 460 with 12,000 miles per year are .00190 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Once you have signed the papers and have physically driven off in your vehicle there really isn't anything that you can do to change your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mbdealhuntermbdealhunter Member Posts: 11
    Hi....Is anyone willing to share their actual lease payment and Total Cash at signing experience? I am in the market for a 2012 GX 460 on a 36 or 39 month lease and want to see what everyone is paying. I am in the Tri-State NY/NJ/CT area. Thanks
    Hi, Although I am looking to secure a lease on a 2012 GX 460 in the NY/NJ/CYT Tri Sate area, is anyone willing to post their lease experiences from anywhere else? Trying to gauge what a fair lease price would be on this vehicle before I go out into the harsh world of lease negotiations. Thanks in advance.

What is being paid per month for this vehicle and with what amount out of pocket?
    Still looking................. If anyone would like to share their experience with total amount due at signing and resultant payment per month it would be appreciated. There are very few differences in trim, so any info would be great. I'd love to know what to expect to pay at signing and what to pay per month and would rather hear it from an impartial contributor at Edmunds as opposed to a salesman. Thanks
    Hi, Does anyone know how to start a new thread. I still haven't gotten any replies on my request for lease payment experiences in this GX 470 forum and there is not a thread for Lease experience on the GX 460 forums. Any ideas? I would really love to get some feedbackkas to what a lease payment should look like on a normal 36 month, 30k lease with minimum out of pocket but would love to see and hear what others are paying. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,062
    edited August 2012
    This is the GX 460 lease questions discussion... Look at the title at the top of the page...

Car_man can give you money factors and residuals, but you haven't really asked a question that can be answered, other than by other Lexus leasers.... For someone to give you an estimated payment, they would need to know the MSRP and a selling price..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• drhurricane36drhurricane36 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,
    What is the money factor and residual of 2013 Lexus gx 460 with 12k and 15k miles per year? Is there typically much movement off msrp for this vehicle? Thanks.
    Hi, is anyone willing to share their lease experience on a 2011,2012 or 2013 Lexus GX460????? What did YOU put down, how many miles, and how much per month. Looking to see what it would cost to lease one. Forget MSRP, looking to know what YOU paid, so I can try to find same deal.Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
  • mccalannimccalanni Member Posts: 3
    Hi can someone please tell me what are the Feb Money Factor and Residual values are for a 2013 GX 460 and 2013 GX 460 premium both with Navigation Systems for a 36 or 48 month lease with 12,000 miles. Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here's the information that you're looking for mccalanni. Lexus Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GX 460 with 12,000 miles per year are .00170 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00170 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • gvitalik1gvitalik1 Member Posts: 55
    Hi,

Could you please provide current Oct rates on '14 GX460 with 12k/yr on best lease term.

Thanks
    2014 GX460 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00090 MF and 59% residual.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dinomandinoman Member Posts: 68
    What is a reasonable discount off MSRP?
  • a8man1a8man1 Member Posts: 23
    Hello kyfdx,

Could you please let me know the MF and residual for a 2013 GX460 please?

Thank you in advance!

-Ben
    I don't think they are leasing the 2013 GX460... they are offering $4000 dealer cash, but if there is a lease program, it must not be very attractive, because you don't have to contract through LFS to get that $4000.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.