Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
edited January 2014 in Lexus
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Lexus RX 330. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• tiger93tiger93 Member Posts: 57
    Hey Car_man -

Can you look up the current MF and Residual on a 2005 RX 330 with Premium Plus package? Three year lease with both 15k mile and 20k mile is what I'm considering. Also, are these figures different for the 2006 model?

Thanks!
  • mib90024mib90024 Member Posts: 8
    Please like to find out for Sept, Oct andNov., what will be the base rate & MF for the 2005 & 2006 RX330 be? Which is the better deal for leasing 2005 or 2006?Of course including 15Kmi/yr and 20Kmi/yr

Pls advise.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi tiger93. Unlike in August, Lexus is not currently providing any sort of lease money factor support on the 2005 RX 330 this month. As a result, if you were to lease one through Lexus Financial Services, you would have to use its standard lease program. I have not seen its new standard lease money factors yet, but I suspect that its buy rate for a standard lease is probably around .00245 give or take .00010 this month. As far as residuals go, if you were to lease a 2005 Lexus RX 330 4WD without the entertainment or navigation systems through LFS right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its residual value should be 54%. If you need to drive more than 15,000 miles per year, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty. Again there is no lease support on the 2006 version of this truck, but its residual value for an otherwise identical lease is higher at 57%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello mib90024. You can find out what these trucks' lease programs are like right now by reading my previous post. That lease program is currently only scheduled to run through September 30th. It is difficult to say what Lexus October and November lease programs will be like for the RX 330 at this point. As far as which one is a better deal to lease right now, the '05 or '06 model, this depends upon the selling price that you are able to negotiate. All things being equal, namely selling price, a 2006 RX 330 would be less expensive to lease than an '05 model right now because they have the same money factors and the '06 model has higher residual values. If dealers are anxious to clear out their leftover inventory, they may be willing to discount the '05 version enough to make up for the difference in residuals though.

Car_man
    Host
  • plym_rockplym_rock Member Posts: 17
    Dear Car_man,

I am interested in leasing a 2006 Lexus RX 400h with heated seats from a local NJ dealer. The dealer is charging $1700.00 above invoice. The lease that fits me the best is 36 months and 15K/year.

I want just pay fees plus the first month's payment. I would like the 6% sale tax in the lease payments.

The dealer claims that Lexus has the best program. The residual, as of August, is 62% and the money factor is not discounted currently (I don't know what it is).

I would like to spend close to $600/month.

Please let me know what the present dealer offer is per month and how we can get to $600.

Here are the details for the Lexus 400H:
    MSRP $49,725 including the $650.00 destination charge
    Selling price $46,040=$1,700 above invoice
    Please let me know what the payment should be for a lease with the new program for September.

Also do you have the new rates for September for the AWD RX 330?

Thanks
    Hi plym_rock. The dealer that you spoke with was telling you the truth. Lexus is not currently providing any sort of lease money factor support on the 2006 RX400h. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Lexus RX 400h without the entertainment system with an MSRP of $49,725 and a selling price of $46,040 through Lexus Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $604 with the payment of a security deposit and LFS' $600 acquisition fee.

Car_man
    Host
  • azhoopsfanazhoopsfan Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I'm a first time lessee and have been offerred by the Lexus dealership a lease on the 2006 Rx 330 (w/ leather and moonroof) for $553/month and $3000 down. The MSRP is $41110 and the negotiated price is $37575. Their using a money factor of .00285 and a .58 residual (~$23800). 36 months. Any thoughts if this is a good deal or if I should keep negotiating? Also its 12k per year which should be enough for me.
  • highfidelityhighfidelity Member Posts: 24
    Hi Car_man,

I am currently leasing a 2002 RX 300, whose lease is up in April (39 month lease). I am currently paying $514 with taxes in CA. I put nothing down, get 12k miles per year, I believe the sticker was discounted down to aroun $36k. The car as of right now is in great condition and only has 20k miles on it. I dont have the paperwork with me, so I don't remember the risdual or the money factor at the time of the lease.

The dealership just contacted me about discussing a future lease. Can I use the fact that the current car has low miles and is in great condition as a bargaining chip to flip the lease as to secure the same lease rate (if not lower) on a new 05/06 RX330?

I think my buyout on the car is like $26k (should I be considering this, because I might be able to sell it myself for more?). I feel like they are getting a car that is worth far more than that and I would like some incentives based on that fact.
    HI azhoopsfan. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

You are already off to a good start because you were able to get the dealer that you are working with all of the important information about this deal. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck looks reasonable to me. The money factor that is being used to calculate its lease payment is a little high though. Even though Lexus is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the RX 330, your money factor should be around .00235 to .00245 if your credit is in good shape. Another problem I have with this deal is the large down payment that you are making. I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your RX 330 would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put $3,000 down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi highfidelity. It is usually fairly expensive for consumers to get out of their leases well before their scheduled termination dates. The only way to do so is to just pay your remaining payments or to purchase your leased vehicle and sell it on your own or trade it in on another one. The fact that your truck is in good condition and has low miles normally would not do much for you with a lease, but if your truck is in good enough condition that it is worth more on the open market than it would cost to purchase it from the bank that you are leasing it through then you would be able to get out of your current lease early at no cost to you and might even be able to make a buck or two off of your truck. In order to determine whether you should purchase your vehicle, you need to compare its purchase price to its value on the open market at this time. You can find out approximately what your vehicle is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". One of our most knowledgeable community members, Terry, frequents that discussion and he is often kind enough to give community members who give him an accurate description of their vehicles with his opinion on their value.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man thanks for the response. Would you be able to tell me the money factor and residual for a 2006 RX 330 AWD (sticker $43,200.00) for a 24 and 36 month lease. I'm looking to do 12k miles per year. Thanks!
  • slonyaraslonyara Member Posts: 1
    currently - $499 per months, 36 months, $0 down, 12K miles, NYC, RX300 2003 ( Desember 2002), AWD, premium plus package, no navigation...
    Got price for 2005 RX2005, 1 month ago for $41.500. everything inside ...
    Also get offer for $545 per months , 32 months on RX400h , $0 down , 10K miles...
    Somehow, car_men's prices is not compliting with my dealership prices.... :confuse:
  • tenchu81tenchu81 Member Posts: 3
    just finish dealing with Ray Catena in NJ. I think I got a pretty good deal!

2006 RX330 AWD Flint Mica Prem +, with additional options... 18" wheels, 6-cd, cargo mats, wheel locks, towing prep, heated seat with rain sensor wipers, and bluetooth hands-free for my cell phone (they were able to install the kit without the navigation for $419 <<--- might have been able to get a little less than that)

$1,000 + invoice ($38,440) = $39,440 + $419 = $39,859 (sale price)

I am leasing the car for $550/mo tax included for 30 mo, 12k/yr

Anyone else got a better deal??
  • immeantimmeant Member Posts: 1
    The money factor my local lexus dealer quoted me today was .00345 (too high for me) for tier one credit and a residual of .56 on a 2006 RX330--all they explained set by LFS. The MSRP was $41143 with a price of $38650 on a 36mo lease with 15000 miles. No way would they even discuss the invoice. Has the money factor changed that much in a few days? Are you talking LFS financing at .00245? This is Dallas area.
    You're welcome highfidelity. Here is the info that you are looking for. According to the latest information that I have see, if you were to lease a 2006 Lexus RX 330 AWD without the navigation or entertainment systems through Lexus Financial Services right now for 24 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00235 and 65%, respectively assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier and pay a security deposit. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should currently be .00235 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with us, tenchu81.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello immeant. A money factor of .00345 is waaaaay too high for a lease of any Lexus through Lexus Financial Services right now. Its Tier 1+ buy rate lease money factor for consumers who pay a security deposit is currently only .00235. To qualify for Tier 1+, you have to have a credit score of 730 or above. Its plain Tier 1 factor is only slightly higher than this, probably around .00245 with the payment of a security deposit. It appears to me as though the dealer that you are working with is trying to mark up your truck's base money factor to add additional back-end profit to your deal. this sort of practice is perfectly legal, but can usually be avoided by confronting the dealer that you are working with with the buy rate for a lease of the model that you want or by shopping around.

I can calculate a lease payment on the truck that you are interested in for you so that you will have an idea of how much is should cost to lease using the base lease program. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Lexus RX 330 without the navigation or entertainment systems with an MSRP of $41,143 and a selling price of $38,650 through Lexus Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $569. I used a money factor of .00235 and a residual value of 57% to arrive at this payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • cindola1cindola1 Member Posts: 14
    Hi Carman,

I am currently leasing a 2004 RX330 started Dec 2003 ends Dec 2006. I'm thinking about purchasing it early then maybe selling. I can't seem to find out what my lease factor is and if the deal was good or not, so I know for my next lease. No navigation, my purchase price was $35,834 including $600 acquisition fee. I live in Southern CA sales tax is 8.25%, I put $2,000 down, 36 month lease 15k miles a year, payments $513.48 per month. My Residual Value at end of lease is $21,705, my current payoff price is $26,766. I guess I have a couple of questions.
    Does it seem like I got a good deal?
    Can you figure out what my lease or money factor is?
    Is it a better deal to purchase it out now than at the end?

Any answers and input greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • mkupneskimkupneski Member Posts: 29
    Carman,

Do you know if the lease deals for November on the RX330 from Lexus are better/worse/same as October's? Also, can you give me your best guess of what a good 3 yr & 12Kmi/yr lease would run for a "base" AWD vehicle with an MSRP of 42048?

Thanks.
    Hi cindola1. It is difficult for me to say how good a deal that you got on your truck because you leased it so long ago and I don't know what its full MSRP is. If I knew its MSRP, I could at least see how much of a discount you were given on it. Still, I don't know what the market was like for it back when you leased or what its lease program was like.

I am sorry to say that it is usually fairly expensive to get out of leases well before their scheduled end dates. In order to do so, you need to purchase the vehicle that you are currently leasing from the bank that you are leasing it through. It often turns out that it costs more to do so than your vehicle is worth on the open market. Furthermore, many banks expect consumers who end their leases early to still make all, or at least the depreciation portion of their remaining lease payments. As you can see, this can get very expensive.

You can determine approximately how much it will cost you to purchase your truck before the scheduled end of your lease by comparing its purchase price to its value on the open market at this time. You should place a call to the bank that you are leasing your vehicle through to find out its exact price. Once you know exactly how much money it is going to cost you to buy your leased vehicle you need to compare it to its current value on the open market. You can find out approximately what your vehicle is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". One of our most knowledgeable community members, Terry, frequents that discussion and he is often kind enough to give community members who give him an accurate description of their vehicles with his opinion on their value. Don't forget to check to see if you are still on the hook for your remaining lease payments. The difference between your leased vehicle's current value and how much it will cost you to buy it plus any remaining lease payments that you are obligated to pay will equal the cost of getting out of your lease right now. You may find that you are better off waiting until you are closer to the scheduled end of your lease to buy your truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey mkupneski. Lexus' October lease program was actually scheduled to run through November 11th. You never mentioned the selling price of the truck that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the RX that you are interested in for you if you let me know what its selling price is. You may be able to get a good idea of how much you should pay for it right now by visiting the following discussion: "Lexus RX 330: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
  • malenkymalenky Member Posts: 16
    Folks,
    Anyone has ever dealt with or leased RX330 financed thru Hann Auto? Does anyone have their Residuals and Money Factors for 2006 RX330 model? I've heard from a dealer in NJ that they are pretty aggressive on 2005 RX330's and have an odd 30 month program with 10K miles. Also what are the Bank Fees for LFS and Hann? Thanks.
  • ladymavenladymaven Member Posts: 2
    I just returned from a westchester dealer with an offer of a lease financed by Hann.it is a special program offerred till nov.9th.....it is for 32 months, money factor of .00250, 10,000 miles....a down payment required of $2900 w a residual value of $30,100 and a monthly chge of $498. the figure is based on a price of $41,000 for a 2006 rx300 w premium pkg...........
    Ladymaven,
    Is the price of $41,000 negotiated price or is it MSRP? Is $498 per month including tax or plus tax? Also the residual look a bit too high that is good, the money factor is higher than LFS - this is not so good. Judging by the previous posts this deal doesn&#146;t sound too hot. End date of Nov, 9th is a bit strange as well, these lease programs usually run on a calendar month basis, even though I&#146;ve read that LFS has it&#146;s October program till November, 11th.
  • ladymavenladymaven Member Posts: 2
    $41,000 is the negotiated price for an all wheel rx300 and premium plus pkg; it does not include the tax ( $2900 at signing) the money factor is the lowest rate going ( .0025)this is for 32 months w 10,000 miles, got another quote for 3 yrs, 12,000miles w money factor of .oo255 and monthly payments of $579.07.
  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Hi Car_man. You offer expert, inside information extremely valuable for people like me.
    I am interested in leasing a Lexus RX 330 FWD w/Premium Package. The price I am willing to pay is $33,816.00. ($32,100.00 invoice + $1,716.00 package; these are Consumer Report prices). The term is 36 months @ 15000 miles per year.
    I would appreciate if you could let me know the if the price I am willing to pay is reasonable/fair. Also, what would be my monthly payment? What values did you factor in to compute the monthly payment?
    I am unaware of this November Lease Deals. Is it available in South East?
    Please feel free to make any suggestion.
    Thank you very much.
  • mutt32mutt32 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Car_man,
    I am interested in a 2006 premium plus with nav. MSRP 45,708. I am planning a 39 month lease, with 12k miles/yr.

Please give me an opinion of the following parameters:
    1) Sale price $41,800
    2) Money factor 0.0026
    3) Residual = 57%
    4) Acquisition Fee = $650
    5) Security Deposit = $0 - assumes excellent credit
    This gives me a monthly payment of $598.53

Another questions; Maryland has a 5% sales tax. Should I pay this amount $2090(5% of sale price and acq. fee) up front at signing or can I pay this with the monthly payment.

Thanks,
    Michael from MD
  • seekingdeal1seekingdeal1 Member Posts: 2
    Hey Car_man

Just came from a Dealership with this deal. Please be brutally honest about your thoughts on the deal. It is for a 2006 RX330 w/Premium Package.

MSRP $43720
    Sell Price $40000
    Residual value $24500
    Term 36 Months
    Down Payment: 2500
    Trade in: 1997 Maxima 3000
    Money factor was quoted as being .0012
    Monthly payment came out to be $468 per month.

What am I missing here?

My thoughts are:
    1) money factor was wrong
    2) down payment? they are going to make their profit off of my trade in. plus a down payment?

Let me know your thoughts?

Seekingdeal1
    Thanks nc_driver1. It would be a big help if you would let me know what this truck's full MSRP (including the destination charge) is. This number will enable me to see how much of a discount you are being given. It will also enable me to estimate what this truck's lease payment should be for you. For additional feedback on how much you should pay for one right now, make sure to stop by the following discussion: "Lexus RX 330: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

For now, I can tell you that Lexus is not currently providing any sort of lease support on the RX 330. As a result, if you were to lease one through Lexus Financial Services right now you will have to use its standard lease money factor. The last time that I saw its standard factor it was .00235 for consumers who pay a security deposit and qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. Lexus Financial Services current 3 year, 15,000 miles per residual value for the 2006 RX 330 2WD without navigation or the rear entertainment system is 56%. You may want to consider waiting a little while to lease this car. Every year Lexus usually runs its "December to Remember" sales event and provides lease support on most models. Lexus is scheduled to introduce a new lease program on November 23rd. There is a good chance that its money factor for this truck will be much more attractive then.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello Michael. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck looks reasonable to me. It doesn't appear to me as though your lease is being run through Lexus Financial Services. Your dealer may be using the Hahn lease that other community members mentioned a few posts ago. The money factor that is being used on your deal is higher than the one being offered by LFS, but the residual value is better as well. I suspect that this program will result in a better lease payment than Lexus' program will. As far as sales tax goes, you should be able to roll it into your truck's capitalized cost and pay it as part of your lease payment if you want to.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey seekingdeal1. The selling price that you were quoted for this truck looks reasonable to me. You shouldn't make the $2,500 down payment or use the proceeds from your trade in as a capitalized cost reduction for this lease though. I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your Lexus would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put several thousand dollars down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all. If you still want to trade in your Maxima, have the dealer cut you a check for it rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for your lease.

This dealer's profit has nothing to do with your down payment or trade. They make money when the bank that you are leasing this truck through purchases it at the price that you agree to. Plus dealers often can make additional back-end profit on deals by marking up vehicles' lease money factors. The money factor that you were quoted is very interesting because it is much lower than what this truck's factor should be. Something doesn't seem right there.

Car_man
    Host
  • seekingdeal1seekingdeal1 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man,

I appreciate your view and expertise!

Then your recommendation/suggestion is not to put money down except for fees. Then based on the numbers below what would be a fair/market deal?

$43000 MSRP
    $40000 Sold
    36 months
    $24500 Residual
    Money factor: was quoted .0012 but could you state market rate.

In reading above it sounds like I should hold on for December?

Thanks
  • natkatnatkat Member Posts: 3
    I am getting ready to look for a 2006 RX330 AWD lease for a 3yr/12000 miles and live in an area with accessibility to atleast three different dealers. I have read on this board that Lexus will be offering some better deals starting Nov 23rd. Can someone confirm this....and also it would be helpful if I could get some info on the money factor(not sure how this gets calculated) and the residual amount on the above truck with premium plus options and 6 dash. It would also be helpful to get some approx. negotiated prices on the above vehicle with the said options.
    Thanx Car_man.
    I've already leased the car. Below are the final numbers:
    MSRP $40,603.00
    Final Negotiated Price $36,101.00
    Acquisition Fee $600
    Tax 3%
    Doc. Fee $399
    Tags $69
    Residual 56%
    Money Factor 0.00235
    36 months lease w/15k miles/year
    With O money down-actually I paid for the tags and first payment, the monthly payment comes to $555.75
    What do you think?
    Thanx again.
    I just got these rates from two different dealers on an RX330 with just premium plus and 6Disc. The first one was:
    MSRP - $43,359
    Sales Price - $40725
    Money Factor - 0.0025
    Residual - $29483.44
    Lease amt -$ 599 with $1599 at time of signing.

The second one was:
    MSRP - I don't remember!!
    Sales Price - $39250
    Money Factor - 0.0025
    Residual - $25581
    Lease amt - $559 with $800 odd at time of signing.

Can someone tell me if I am getting ripped or should I negotiate some more...

Thanks
    The above rates for a 36 month/ 12000 miles lease agreement
  • xtonyfxxtonyfx Member Posts: 14
    Don't have a clue as to actual price, int rates, just told them, I have excellent credit and wanted to stay around 500. per month. Figured from the posts I have read and all the deals made, that 500. per month would have to be a good price. How does that sound, or was that a bad idea.
    It's for a 2006 AWD, Premium pkg. Tx included
    30Months/ 10K - 527.00 month
    OOP - approx 1700. (the usually 1st month, acquistion etc..)
    Also, got a quote for 548.00 for 48 month/10K.

Then got a call back and was told that "December To Remember" program was going to start right after Thksgvg and would probably get an even better deal, so I should wait, if I could. He would call me as soon as he gets those numbers.
    I got a fairly decent quote from Prestige Lexus on Rt 17 in NJ. It's 30 months at $530 including 6% Tax with Hann Financial, 10 K a year. $450 disposition fee, nothing up front except first month and Motor Vehicle fees for plates and registration. MSRP of $43,400, 2006 AWD with Premium Plus package, CD-changer, Disks, Xenon lights and heated seats.
  • citysagecitysage Member Posts: 1
    i'm getting a deal for a 36 month / 12K per year lease for

$546/month with only fees upfront ($1604)
    or
    $512/month with fees $1570 and tax 1106

do you think this a good deal for 2006 330 AWD with premium plus, heated seats, rain sensing wipers, 18" wheels.

pls let me know, want to finalize tomorrow.

thanks in advance.
  • blane1blane1 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone have the December buy rates for lease money factors and residuals for 24 and 36 month lease with 15K miles
    You are correct, seekingdeal1. You can lease this truck without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction and it is in your best interest to do so. All most banks require consumers to pay at lease signing are their vehicle's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 or $50 increment, their lease acquisition fee (Lexus Financial Services charges $600), and any required state taxes or fees. you don't have to hold off until December to lease the RX 330 that you're interested in, Lexus just introduced its "December to Remember" sales event on November 23rd. I don't know where the .00120 money factor that you were quoted came from, but it is much lower than Lexus Financial Services' new lease program for this truck. Its "December to Remember" sales event buy rate lease money factor for the 2006 RX 330 is .00225 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. Lexus is waiving its security deposit requirement for this truck right now as well.

Car_man
    Host
    The information that you heard is correct, natkat. Lexus did just introduce its annual "December to Remember" sales event on November 23rd. Its lease program for this truck through this new program is better than it was before. Its new buy rate lease money factor fora lease of a 2006 RX 330 is .00225 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. As far as prices go, I am not all that familiar with how much consumers have been paying for this model recently, but you should be able to get an idea by visiting the following discussion: "Lexus RX 330: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome, nc_driver1. It looks like you got an excellent deal to me. You were able to negotiate a whopping $4,500 discount on your truck and your lease was calculated using what Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor was for it at the time. Enjoy your new truck and thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how everything turned out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi natkat. The lease money factors that you were quoted for this truck are slightly high, unless you don't qualify for Lexus Financial Services' top credit tier. At the time that you got these quoted, Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor was .00235 for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier and pay a security deposit. When Lexus introduced its new "December to Remember" sales event a few days ago, it enhanced its lease program on this truck. Its new buy rate lease money factor for Tier 1+ customers is .00225 and it is waiving its security deposit requirement. As far as your truck's selling price goes, you are being given a decent discount but I have seen consumers negotiate much larger discounts recently. You may want to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar trucks: "Lexus RX 330: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Hi blane1. Lexus Financial Services' new "December to Remember" special lease money factor for the 2006 RX 330 is .00225 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. Furthermore, LFS is waiving the security deposits for all Lexus vehicles during this program. I haven't seen if it made any changes to its residual values yet, but I suspect that they are the same as they were.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,

Can you tell me what I could expect for a 36/12k lease on a RX 330 AWD (Sticker $44k, sale price $39k) with the new 'December to Remember' money factor and residual.

Thanks.
  • kblalitkblalit Member Posts: 3
    I just leased RX330 2006 without navigation from Lexus Messapequa on November 25,2005 for $589.00 pm for 30 months including all charges which comes to nearly $4800.It is zero downpayment. They told me my lease will be $429.00 if I pay upfront $4800. Can some one help me if this is right deal or if I can get better deal from some other place. The delivery will be made next week.
    Hey Car_Man,
    I know this matter does not belong here, but I could not find a real discussion about leasing a 2006 IS 250. You should consider hosting a discussion on this theme.
    If you don't mind, do you happen to know what is the best interest rate, residual value and prices paid for an IS 250 RWD with a minimal package? I am interested in leasing one for 36mo/15k miles/year.
    Thanx a lot.
  • talkertalker Member Posts: 1
    Just got a quote on a lease today for a 2006 RX 330 with premium package (no Navigation). $2,900 down (includes tax, title, 1st month, etc.) 42-month lease with 15k miles --- $589/month. I think we can do better. What do you think? The first number the dealer gave us was $659/month. This is the #3 dealer in the country. We live in NJ.

Thanks!
  • kblalitkblalit Member Posts: 3
    HI Car_Man
    I need ur help. I just leased (on paper) rx330 2006 for $589 pm for 30 months with 12k miles each year with zero payment plus first month instalment and new plate.
    Residual factor is 68%. or $429 with $4800 with upfront payment. Is this a right deal or please tell how can I can maket it better. Money factor is .00250.
    thx in anticipation
This discussion has been closed.