Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions

Comments

• jack1963jack1963 Posts: 11
    Am in Texas, being offered the following lease on a 2013 RX350 FWD with Navigation:
    MSRP: $49,790
    Sale Price: $46,000
    27-month, 67% residual, $2000 down plus additional $1000 rebate and tax credits
    MF: .0012
    Monthly payment: $563
    Does this sound like a decent deal or should I hold off?
    Thanks for any advice!
  • sham01skisham01ski Posts: 11
    In NJ got an AWD with Nav, premium with blindspot, comfort, pref pkg, park assist for 27 mos 10k/yr, 9MSD and sign and drive for 509 / month.
  • cupertinocupertino Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man,

We have a 2010 RX350 with 12k miles, lease ended 3/20/2013 that we are planning to return and get another RX350, just went through the RX350 New Vehicle pricing on Edmunds.com and the Invoice is 51,100, MSRP is 55,023

We would like get a 10k/year, 3 year or less, and have low monthly payment with low down.

Do you sell car ?
    Can you deliver to N. California ?
  • guruunoguruuno Posts: 23
    My accountant's wife has a 2011 Rx450h with less than 15k miles, and was not interested in a new one, and offered to allow me to buy from her for whatever the buyout is at the end of the lease this August instead of turning it in. My question is can I have Lexus (for a fee) perform some sort of 'certification' to extend any warranty, or what might be suggested and what might be the anticipated cost? The vehicle is flawless and I'd like to get it, most likely saving a considerable sum rather than once the dealer gets it, they make their tidy sum, but I would like to get the same warranty that they would offer. Am I dreaming or can this be done?
  • Hi carman can u please post April MF & residual for RX350 awd 10k 36 month? Thank you in advance!
  • guruunoguruuno Posts: 23
    What are the expectations of whomever is supposed to be the "Carman" or whoever monitors questions and answers here on this forum?
    It seems like it has slowly degraded without participation or involvement.
    Am I missing something?
  • latenitzlatenitz Posts: 1
    Hey carman, can you please provide the April money factor and residual for 2013 RX350 FWD, 12K miles/yr, 36 months, premium/comfort/navigation. Found a sweet low mileage 2010 CPO with all options for $32.9K and wondering if I should buy or lease new......
  • ajb723ajb723 Posts: 48
    My lease on a 2010 RX350 recently ended. I wanted to purchase the car- it was in excellent condition with only 19000 mi. The price was OK with me but the dealer wanted $600+ in "documentation/processing fees which I refused to pay. I contacted the leasing co. and was told I could do the registration by going to NJ DMV. Went there last week. Took 20 minutes and $124. Learned a lesson!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi sham01ski. Lexus Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 RX 350 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00075 and 69% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier in most areas (there is some regional variation).

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00075 and 59%.

Lexus is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through LFS. Make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi cupertino. I don't sell cars. I'm just an employee of Edmunds who helps consumers like yourself. If you have any questions about leasing a new RX, please ask away.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,
    Lexus dealer offered me at invoice price: $46651 ( after $1000 loyalty discount ) for a 2013 RX350, AWD with packages that has MSRP of $51,000.
    Another independent private dealer is offering me $44000 for the same spec of car that is 3651 off invoice.

Is this possible ?
    Hey zzooioozz. Lexus Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 RX 350 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00075 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers in most areas (there is some regional variation).

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    edited April 2013
    Hi guruuno. I'm here. I'm on almost every business day. I go through the discussions alphabetically trying to help as many consumers as possible. I cannot reply to every single post in every discussion, but I try to help as many people as I can. I respond to questions about leasing any any questions specifically directed towards me first.

This is actually the "Lexus RX 350 / RX 450h Lease Questions" discussion. If you have a question about an RX 350 that does not pertain to leasing a new one, you will probably have better luck finding an answer to your question over in one of the non-leasing discussions:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/WebX/.eea6a05/

I do not personally keep tabs on the certification cost for Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Sorry that I could be of more help for your specific situation.

I hope that you have a great day :) .

Car_man
    Host
    Hwy latenitz. Lexus Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 RX 350 FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00075 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier in most regions (the program does vary somewhat by area).

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Good for you ajb723. Six hundred bucks is a pretty steep charge. The DMV's no picnic, but I'd go there for five bills :) . Thanks for sharing.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow, you snuck one in the middle of one of my posting frenzies, cupertino. I'm glad that I noticed.

What do you mean by an "independent private dealer"? Is it a Lexus dealership? I don't see how a Lexus dealer could sell an RX 350 at more than $3,500 under invoice. If I was in the market for one right now in an area that has a decent level of competition, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 or so over invoice minus the $1,000 cash incentive plus the use of the buy rate lease money factor.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Sham01ski

What is 9MSD ?
    Did you had to put anything down ?
  • joenyc111joenyc111 Posts: 28
    Hi CarMan,

I got this offer from two places:

2013 RX350 AWD MSRP $49,915
    10,000 miles a year
    33 months
    Total Out of Pocket Down Payment $1,550
    Monthly 33 month payment of $525 inclusive of tax (our sales tax in NJ is 7%)

How good or terrible is this deal?

Thank you,
    Hi joenyc111. Do you happen to know what this truck's selling price is? That figure would make it much easier for me to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • jerrycanjerrycan Posts: 3
    HI- I had a somewhat similar deal in North Jersey for an AWD listed for $47325. $1600 out $510 a month -33 months w/15k miles a year. It looks like you have the one with navigation. After looking at the numbers and talking to another dealer after taking the car (residual and reading comments on this site) - I should have been around $490.
  • Dealer says the 2013 is loaded awd, navigation, no dvd at msrp $50,930,36 months, 18,000 miles. I'm currently trading an '08 which after pay off leaves about 2500. I'm not adding anything else to the deal. What should I negotiate for this deal or expect to pay monthly on this deal? I'm in Charlotte NC. I need to know what is a reasonable offer on the price of vehicle and what would be the monthly pmt amt?
  • oldgatoroldgator Posts: 2
    Greetings:

The most recent info I found on the forum for money factor and residual rate for the RX 450h are from November 2012.

Do you have the current numbers?

Thanks for your help, this forum provides a terrific service.
  • Hey Yall!

I just got quoted the following price. Is it a good price?

2013 Lexus RX 350
    33 Month
    10K miles a year
    Navigation and Blind Spot Monitor
    $600 a month
    $1630 down

Please let me know what you thin.

Thanks,
    Laura
  • lauralewis543lauralewis543 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Hi Carman

I just got quoted the following price. Is it a good price?

2013 Lexus RX 350
    33 Month
    10K miles a year
    Navigation and Blind Spot Monitor
    $600 a month
    $1630 down

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Laura
  • robrtgolfrobrtgolf Posts: 15
    Hello Carman,

Can you please tell me the April MF and residual for a 24 month lease with 12K per year for the RX 350 and RX 350 AWD.

Also, are there any incentives for the RX?

Thanks,

RM
    Hi oldgator. Lexus financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor for the 2013 RX 450h is .00075 for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

The residual value for a 36-month lease of this truck with 15,000 miles per year is 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi robrtgolf. Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 RX 350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00075 and 68% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

The numbers for the AWD model are the same.

Lexus is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • roho1roho1 Posts: 317
    I just received a post card from my local Lexus dealer with a spring sales event.

They are quoting a 2013 RX350, 24m, 10k mi, msrp $43050 for $269/month!

How can they do that?

They are also quoting an ES350=$299 and GS350=$449

When I leased mine I never saw an RX that was below $46000 on the lot and there were over 50. Has Lexus produced a strippo model lately?

I'm not happy since my payment is almost twice.
  • johnt53johnt53 Posts: 3
    What Lexus dealer sent this to you?

Thanks,
  • roho1roho1 Posts: 317
    Lexus of Clearwater, Fl which is under the Autoway umbrella.

I thought these type of ads were illegal, apparently not in Florida.
This discussion has been closed.