Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lincoln Navigator Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi toto88. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2008 Lincoln Navigator 2WD through Ford Credit right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year 0.5% and 52%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.25% and 44%. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this truck's residual values will be 2% higher. As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for vehicles. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi robihris99. What is the selling price that you were quoted in relation to this truck's dealer invoice price? You can look up its exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. Given the absolutely terrible market for large SUVs right now, I suspect that you should be able to get the Gator that you want for around invoice minus all of the available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
  • wjtinatlwjtinatl Posts: 50
    Car guy
    Ford just published some new lease incentives on both Navigator and Expedidtion. Looking to replace our '04 Gator and leasing may be an option. Given the big cash incentives to lease these trucks ($7500), what are the money factors and residuals? 24 or 39 months @ 15k miles/year? Dealer staes they'll set up cap cost at invoice which is $54524 on the 'gator, $45,227 on the Ex. THANKS!
    Hi wjtinatl. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Lincoln Navigator 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 47%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.75% and 37%. As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. you can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400. When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure that the dealer subtracts the $7,500 lease cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm hoping to get some help before I go to the dealer. I'm looking to lease either an '08 or '09 Navigator on Long Island NY. It looks like the deals on the '08 are very good and there seems to be a lot around. One specific one I see is an '08 with a sticker price of $61,065. On Edmunds it shows the invoice as $55,213 and TMV price of $54,865. So here are the questions
    - Should I expect the cost of the truck to be appx the TMV price minus the $6500 in incentives ($54,865 - $6,500 = $48,365)?
    - what are the money factor or interest rates and residual percentages for an '08 with 24mos, 36 mos and 39 mos with 15,000 miles per year?
    - same question for an '09 regarding money factor and residual

I appreciate any help I can get before I go to the dealer. Chances are I will end up back here afterwards to get some thoughts on what I learn!
  • Hi redroc14. There isn't much negotiation on the Lincoln Navigator right now because Ford is running its "Employee Pricing Plus" promotion which provides all consumers with the ability to purchase or lease new vehicles at its employee purchase price.

Ford is no longer leasing 2008 models, so if you want to lease a Navigator through Ford Credit you will have to go with a 2009 model. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Lincoln Navigator 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 4.25% and an atrocious 36%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 4.5% and 34%. Ford is not currently providing support on 24 month leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • jeb3779jeb3779 Posts: 16
    We are looking for a 3 row suv that actually has trunk space (we have strollers) when the third row is being used. Have basically looked at everything but the seqouia (can't find one). We are limited to the navigator, armada, qx56, and expedition. I haven't driven the navigator or expedition yet and was wondering if they basically drive the same or is the expedition more truck like? Pricing these cars out for leases are crazy and they want in the 800-900 range for a loaded armada. I can't justify paying that much. I was able to find a 08 fully loaded navigator that is on a lease and the person wants out. It has 9k miles on it and I can average a little over a 1000 miles a month for the rest of the 26 months. The payments would be about $690 with tax. This sounds like a great deal to me considering the prices I have been getting. Has anyone taken over a lease before and if so what should I make sure to do so I don't get taken advantage of. Is this ia good deal? Thanks for your help
  • I see Lincoln has introduced a leasing program on the navigator, can you tell me the residual and money factor for a 2010 4x2 Navigator for 10k miles, 39 months? Thanks!
    Hi monkeyshift. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Lincoln Navigator 2WD with 10,000 miles per year are 2.25% and 45%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man-

Can you give me the money factor and residual for a 2011 Navigator L?

Thanks for your help.
  • Hi car_man-

Can you please give me the residual and MF for a 2012 Navigator L with 15k per yr and 39 months?

Thanks.
  • dolphin5dolphin5 Posts: 26
    edited December 2012
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide the 24, 30 and 36 month each with 15k mi/yr lease numbers (mf & resid) on 2012 & 2013 4x4 Navigators. Can you also list manufacturer and dealer incentives.

Thanks
  • Here you go dolphin5. Ford Credit's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Lincoln Navigator 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.75% and 59%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.25% and 51%.

The lease rate for the 2012 version of this truck is 0.5%.

There is $1,000 bonus cash that is available on leases of the '12 Gator, but I'm not aware of any cash on leases of the '13 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • pvillipvilli Posts: 7
    Hey Car Man,

Hope you are having a good start to the year. Could you give me the most recent lease rates/residuals for a 10,500 mile/year, 2wd, extended version? Any information on a target selling price? Thanks in advance
  • kar_freakkar_freak Posts: 20
    Hi! Looking for MF and residual for 2014 Navigator 2WD base15k, 36 months.
    Thanks!
124»