Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 130
    I haven’t used internet to get my car. This dealership is closest to my house, so I went there and talked to first salesperson, which met me. And ...I have a different deal, my car is more loaded with more annual mileage. try to call him one more time ...may be the guy is on vacation ...ask their rep...
    Anyway..good luck....you'll love this car...
  • New Lease Agreement: Minneapolis Area Dealer:

E550
    4-matic
    Sport
    P2
    Multicontour seats
    Black/Black/Black

MSRP: $67,125
    Sale Price: $ 63,675

Dealer will add roof and rear spoilers for $375. (50% off per dealer)

$0 cap cost reduction: pay tax, license,doc. fees, acq. fee, spoiler parts, and first month payment upfront.
    $ 975.35/ mo
    39 months
    12k/year

MB pays final 2 months on my 2007 CLS 550 lease. I pick up car next week. They found it in Michigan and will send to MN. I think that's a decent deal.
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that I got a great deal on a 2010 E350 Sport P2 with AMG Wheel package. The dealership was Freehold Mercedes in NJ and I dealt with one of the Managers over there. I had a not so pleasant experience with the initial salesman but the situation was rectified by the hard working managers who were very accomodating. I got some fantastic offers from other local dealerships in NJ/NY/CT, but they matched what I thought to be an un-matchable deal offered to me by another dealership further away. Only problem is now my wife wants to trade in her 08' Lexus GX470 for a GL that she saw there lol
    What do you mean by "great deal " ? Numbers please....
  • Leased in Torrance, CA from Mercedes-Benz of South Bay
    New 2010 E350 with P1 package, sports package and metallic paint
    Traded in an existing 2007 E350 lease w/2 remaining payments
    MSRP = $54,145
    $2000 total drive-off (including 1st payment)
    $675/month for 39 months, including tax (whopping 9.75% in Los Angeles County)
    12,000 miles per year
    I've seen your message on MB board.....very good deal...congrats
  • Hi,
    It would help if you can share the details about the lease quote that you got?
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    Not sure if you have got the car you wanted. Can you please share the dealer info?
    Thanks
  • that is a great deal, congrats. I just picked mine up today

E350 , P1 + AMG wheels + Rear entertainment

MSRP - 56,055

$697 + Tax , 1800 drive off.

i thought i had a good deal but hats off to you.

good work.
  • sks211sks211 Posts: 3
    Has anyone heard what progras MB is running for Jan on the E350 lease?
  • Anyone know the Jan. lease deals for the E350 in Texas? Thanks.
  • Congratulations on getting your new E, mvpjeffmvp. If you haven't already and you have the time, you can tell even more people about your recent dealer experience by hopping on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi sks211. I heard that Mercedes extended its December programs through January 11th.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi savvyshopper2. As I just mentioned in my previous post, I heard that Mercedes decided to extend its December programs through January 11th.

Let me know if you want me to provide you with the details of the extended E350 lease program now. Otherwise, please feel free to check back with me next week for info on its new January program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    Details on the current (now extended through Jan 11 per your earlier e-mail) E350 lease program would be much appreciated - esp. to the extent you know MF, Residuals (12K); & any dealers in TX that you think are most price competitive.

thanks,
  • yes123yes123 Posts: 11
    best deal so far on a E350 4matic 2010

white with black/tan interior mbtex
    p2 package
    wheel package
    sport package
    MSRP 59075
    Selling Price 49500
    Demo 2000 miles on it
    .00259 money factor
    58% residual
    $607.98 per month.

As I was leaving I was introduced to manager and asked him if he would throw in the $795 maintenance program.. He said yes.

$1035 bank fee
    plus tax and tags which equals approx $4000

this price includes $2000 off for E class owner loyalty and another $2000 off for fleet discount.

Im thinking of holding out till jan 12 to see if money factor is reduced and hopefully owner loyalty will still be available.

What do you think??
  • What is the fleet discount? Please advise. That's the best deal I have seen. Well played.
    Fleet discount is if you have 5 leased cars or more (any brand) must be 2 years old or newer and you give employees a car reimbursement allowance, the employees can get a fleet discount of $2000.
    Do you think the current money factor of 00259 which equals 6.2% interest will go down after the Jan 11 rate change?

I think it will but do you think they will still offer the E class owner loyalty cash?

What are your thoughts. I have the deal on the table for 607.98 as stated above, but 6.2% interest is very high considering most leases are in the 2-4% range.

If the rate changes by 1% I would save about $30 per month.

What to do? Im leaning toward holding out and risking it.
  • poorprofpoorprof Posts: 109
    Interest rates the same, residual DOWN 3 points.
This discussion has been closed.