Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• empowahempowah Posts: 11
    Hi caymanty,

If you don't mind me asking, which dealer in CA did you go to? I'm looking to lease an E350 gasoline as well, and that sounds like a great deal. I'm in the Southern California area.

Thanks.
  • Hi Everyone-

All the info here is very helpful. I cant find much discussion on pre-owned leases though.

Does anyone have any experience with doing them? I have access to Mercedes Benz Financial residual values and money factor rates for pre-owned but im wondering how if the structure of the lease is any different or if there is anything to be aware of?

I assume freight is not charged, are MDS's allowed?

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Im looking at 2010 E63 or 2011 E 550......
  • Actually the 2011 was never titled so I believe it can be leased as new right?

If thats the case I am trying to figure out what residual value you would use? I have pre-owned 2011 numbers but not "new". The MSRP would still be what it is new?
  • dl_amgdl_amg Posts: 38
    I'm in SoCal-LA area and looking for new lease to replace my 2010 R350 lease that expire in 5 months. This weekend I emailed few dealers and here is what I got so far for my 24mo/12k mi per yr lease:

2012 E-Bluetec is rare (3 left) but 2013 E-Bluetec is @one of the dealer I search. One dealer in Irvine, CA won't go lower then $599mo. w/8.75% tax w/$2k drive off on $61k MSRP. Other dealer with 2012 & 2013 yet to responsed with number.

2012 E350 provide huge discount but some dealers already runs out. I'm able to get quote for $499/mo. w/8.75% tax w/$1k drive off on $56k MSRP, and I know it can go lower and few dealer also indicate they can match or beat if I go visit them...

2013 E350 even with 10% MSRP discount, the quote is around $600 w/tax w/$2k drive off on $58k MSRP.

Never own Bluetec so will love to give it a try. Any one know MY2013 Bluetec incentive is same as MY2012?
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 920
    edited August 2012
    I don't believe there are any money offers on the 2013's yet....Since yo have 5 months, I would wait until next month....or lease a 2012 which is essentially the same car as the 2013, if you find one equipped the way you like it. $3000 conquest money, 76% residual and the discount using multiple security deposits make it a very cheap lease. If you belong to MBCA, don't forget that $1000 extra discount and any discount from mercedes finance as a loyal customer.
    Thanks Gh, actually no dealer shows concent on 5mo pmts so waiting till next month well lower the chance to get into 2012 deals on both e-BTC or E. I know I'm getting the loyalty and fleet emp disc from my co. Is my MBCA membership can add on top of it? The number I quote earlier yet to consider the FED and MBCA. ;)
  • msajanmsajan Posts: 7
    Hello Car_man, for Aug, what is the residual % and MF for 2012 E350 gas? Do you have info for 2013 as well?

I am trying to strike a deal this month if the incentives are good..i know that 2012 inventories are low so may consider waiting for 2013 or at least comparing.

Thanks in advance
    Marke
  • Hi everyone, what do you think of this deal I have been offered:

MB e350 sedan

MSRP= 57525
    Agreed price:= 51510
    MF: .00157
    miles/ yr = 12K
    residual= 30488 (53%)
    Term of lease = 36 mos.
    pmt= 742

To me the residual seems too low...can anyone comment on this or the deal overall?

Thankyou in advance
    2012 or 2013?

I'm not sure about 3 yr lease but 2 yr lease is 72% and my guess is 3yr should be around low 60% range not low 50%.

I'm currently dealing 2013 and they seems to use the same residual @72% for 2 yrs lease. As for 2013 E350 BTC, no one want to use 76% for 2 yr lease just yet.
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 920
    I think the money factor should be .0013 and that the pmt is before tax. It looks like the dealer is including $3000 conquest cash plus giving you a $3000 discount after including "adminstrative fee" so that's good and they are charging $795 bank/aquisition fee and not marking that up. Seems like an ok deal although if the mf is adjusted to .0013, the payment will be closer to $710 before taxes. I assume you aren't getting the mercedes finance loyalty credit or the MBCA $1000 discount....or are they included in the deal.
    Final deal:
    2013 E350 Luxury Pkg - MSRP $59,695
    Black with Almond
    P1, Parktronic, Land Change, Rear split seat, Keyless Go, Wood/Leather steering wheel.

Total Drive off : $1k
    Montly Pmt incl 8.75% tax: $535 Incl. 2 yrs service contract.
  • Hello dl_amg,

sorry I should have stated that this is 2012 gas model. Also the agreed to price includes figuring in the conquest cash discount of 3K.
  • markeemarkeemarkeemarkee Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    Hello ghstudio, the dealer does not want to send me a mock up of a MBFS lease agreement with these numbers, but rather they are sending to me in email only and w/o the fee level detail
    Dealer is stating that the residual of 53% is set by MBFS (not sure if they can mark this up or state something different) and is the Aug number. Besides the 3K discount, there is no other discount applied. This is a 2012 gas model. Since the payments are in the mid 700's , this does not appear to be a great deal, but maybe an OK deal....def not as good as I have seen on this forum. I thought they may want to deal more aggressively on the remaining 2012 cars.
    Thoughts?
  • Hey guys,

how does this lease sound to you for a 2013 E350 4matic sport with package 1 w/ maintenance:

24 Mo. at 12K miles
    Upfront $2,949 plus plates
    Monthly $675

Please advise.
    Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello Marke. Mercedes-Benz Financial's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00127 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Mercedes-Benz is not providing lease support on the 2012 model yet, so if you were to lease it you would have to use Mercedes-Benz financial's standard lease money factors and a 58% residual value.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello Car_man, thanks so much for the information. I assume that you meant 2013 model has no lease support at this time? Also what are the standard money factors for Aug for Tier 1?

Thanks in advance.
    Marke
  • nyc_engnyc_eng Posts: 7
    Lease quote:
    36mo, 12k/yr

2013 E350 Coupe
    $1500 off MSRP
    Residual - 60%
    MF - 0.00295 (7.04%)

On a 2013 I should be around 60% & 0.0021 for top tier??

The 0.0021 is horrible but the 7.04% is a slap in the face considering previous business.
  • hshadidhshadid Posts: 7
    Hello dl amg, is this 2013 E350 lease for $535/ mo. still available and if so are you at liberty to say where? Thanks
    Not sure, cause I think they had given me a deal that was really low...none of the dealer think I'm joking.
    I got my 2013 E350 at Calabasas MB. If you don't mind 2012, you can check with Long Beach on 2012 which they have plenty of them (10+ last wk). Most of them are in $56~58k MSRP range and you can get the car at $1k drive off and $499/mo. incl. tax. I used this deal to get my 2013 deal and I guess Calabasas was really want to earn my business.
    One reason I think Calabasas might not honor the same deal because I had deal cut out on Tuesday (the paid price) and ask to response next day. I emailed the sale the same night I will pick up the car next day with the price we agreed on and he agreed but will not be in next day. When I show up the next day, another sales and different sales mgr...when they saw my number both had the mouth drop and try to figure out how those number come about on a 2013. Not to mention my deal incl. 2 yrs service contract...the finance mgr was totally eye drop when he see the deal and took away his profit try to sell us some protection contracts.
    Either way, you can try them out.
    If you decide to go Long Beach, contact its Internet Sales Mgr. Too bad didn't get car from him but seems very easy to work thru the phone and quotes.
This discussion has been closed.