Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi vexed. The money factors are about the same on the 2013 and 2014 E350 Sedan 4Matic, but the 2013 model is eligible for dealer cash certificates that I don't think the 2014 model qualifies for yet. That's $2,000 in additional support on the '13 models plus the fact that dealers will likely be more willing to provide discounts on them leftover models.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • vexedvexed Member Posts: 14
    Thanks, much appreciated. Is that true for the RWD sport models?
  • ankurchopra87ankurchopra87 Member Posts: 22
    Thanks!
    Pretty decent numbers.
    You're very welcome, vexed. The lease program for RWD models is slightly different than the program for AWD models.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome ankurchopra87. Yes, the E-Class usually leases fairly well.

Car_man
    Host
  • tsw910tsw910 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Y'all ..

I want to ask if this is a good deal?

MY2013 E class sedan 4matic msrp around $59xxx -
    27 month lease
    15K miles per year
    service included
    $3000 total out of pocket
    = $599/month

is this good? or should i get more aggressive?
  • zsandmanzsandman Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    Hi,
    I just got several quotes on a 2013 E350 4Matc. This is the lowest one, so I'm wondering if it's worth taking or not. Thanks for your attention:

Mercedes Benz 2013 E CLASS E350 4Matic SEDAN
    Exterior: White
    Interior: Black MB-Tex
    Premium 1 Package
    Wheel Package: 18" AMG®
    Rear Spoiler
    Split-Folding Rear Seats
    TOTAL MSRP $59,905, Sale price $52,500

27 month lease, 10k miles per year $586 including NYC taxes.

P.S. What are the MF and RV numbers for this car this month?
    The dealer flat out refused to tell me.
  • ponytrekkerponytrekker Member Posts: 310
    April was 67 and .00130 but I think that was for 12k miles. Adding 1-2% to the residual for 10k miles per year and it sounds like he is using the correct numbers but I think you may be able to do better on the sales price.
  • melrose1melrose1 Member Posts: 3
    I am in the process of looking at an e class where in my do u go I am getting way higher prices
    Thanks for your reply. Apparently quoting the dealer, new policy is to always include pre-paid service into the lease and that is the number he had given me before.

I just signed the deal:
    2013 E350, MSRP: $61,595, $559 per month including NYC taxes.

What do you think?
    How much did u put down
    $0 down, 1st payment, DMV, Doc fees & bank fee upfront.
    If you don't mind me asking what dealership I am getting prices of 654 and higher
    I got this price form a leasing company and took it to a dealer. Leasing company is http://marquisautos.com/ (i'm in no way associated with them)
  • xfsxfs Member Posts: 6
    hello,

I have been looking at deals at Marquis. What was the total of all the initial fees for this deal?
    about $1900
  • ilsbilsb Member Posts: 4
    I am leasing a 2014 E350 that has been ordered. msrp is $65670. Dealer discounted 4500. putting $5000 down. Dealer is quoting .00151 with 72% for 2 year 10000 miles.credit over 800. Does this sound right?
    Sounds about right. (source: http://www.ridewithg.com/calculator/)
  • ankurchopra87ankurchopra87 Member Posts: 22
    car_man,

Do you have the MF and residual for May on the 2014 E350 Sport 4MATIC, 36 months, 10K miles. I will be signing this month.

Thanks!
  • lennytheklennythek Member Posts: 2
    great price, where???
    Went to New Country in Hartford, Ct and same deal at Herb Chambers in Natick, Ma
    Here's the information that you're looking for ankurchopra87. Mercedes-Benz Financial's May buy rate lease money factor an residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 E350 Sedan 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00107 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • valleyguy408valleyguy408 Member Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    My credit is still healing for a divorce where the ex-stopped making house payments for a few months and other small items. The entanglements are now cleared.

Situation: $15K income per month, no debts except all inclusive monthly mortgage of $3700, FICO is 637 and on the mend.

I'm definitely out of the running for any quality lease terms. I can afford to prepay the entire e350 lease for 27 months.

Question: Is it possible to still get aggressive lease terms by making the payments in advance?

Thanks!
  • rravinrravin Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Hi Car man, Can you tell me the May mf, Rv% on the rw and 4matic e350 coupe for 24 and 36 months with 15k/yr. Also, the mf if you use max. number of SD. for the identical leases. Any dealer incentives like "spring event" or other encentives. I live in Los Angeles, Ca. Thanks for your help.
    rravinmd :)
  • cboy3cboy3 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

I am hoping to get current (May) RV and money factor for 2013 E350 Wagon Sport. I am being told 61% and .00205 MF. Can I do any better?

Other details for reference:
    MSRP 63,955
    Price 57,550
    36 months / 12K miles
    Lease payment $758 (incl CT sales tax)
    Total fees, ex first month lease $1,650

Thanks
    Hi rravin. Mercedes-Benz Financial's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 E350 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00125 and 67% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00125 and 57%.

The lease program for the 4Matic version of this car is the same.

The spring event certificates are no longer around, but there is similar customer one certificates out there that provide $3,000 on the '13 E.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cboy3. The lease program that you were quoted for this car is correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • ineedacar5ineedacar5 Member Posts: 22
    Dealerships in Ohio are not dealing on 13 e350s.

27 month lease
    15k miles per year
    Maintenance included
    Tax included
    62,000 msrp
    0 down
    800 per month
    Another dealership 785 per month

They will not budge on price and bulk at the low 500 per month deals some of you are getting.

Any suggestions?
  • dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207
    Hi Ineedacar5,
    In addition to reducing the purchase price, you should also check that all the variables are fair.
    - What are the RV and MF and are these values consistent with what MBFS numbers?
    - Is the MF the base rate MF or has the dealer marked it up?
    - What acquisition fee are they charging you?

If your dealers remain unwilling to negotiate, you may want to consider contacting dealers out of state. I know that there are plenty of dealers in CA that would be happy to ship a 2013 to OH.

Cheers!
  • boone25boone25 Member Posts: 6
    The local dealer here in Denver is quoting a 27 month lease on a E 350, but with a $1,075 acquisition fee and a 595 turn in fee plus a $3,000+ down payment. Can any of these terms be negotiated?
  • sunny1919sunny1919 Member Posts: 5
    I'm curious if this is a bad time of year to try to find a good price. I am seeing higher monthly rates and drive away charges on here lately than people were posting back in February. I currently drive a much loved '99 4matic E 320 which has faithfully done its job all these years, but it's looking its age.

I'd like a Luxury model E 350 4matic sedan, black with a black interior - we blondes look better in all black cars :), a moon roof, Premium I package and a Lane tracking package. I am not sure about the Driver assist package as I don't know much about it, yet. My local dealer was a bit less than helpful when I went by a few days ago. Getting info was like pulling teeth and asking to go for a test drive was like I was asking for something peculiar. He tried to sell me a low mileage '11 for $52,600 before I convinced him I wasn't interested in a three year old car that was five grand less than the price he finally came down to on a brand new '14.

He'd originally quoted $62,000 for the '14, but after my asking for a better price a few times, slowly dropped down to $57,000. He said it would cost $619 a month to lease it with $6,700 down (795 bank fee, 1st month, sales tax, etc.) Am I wrong that these seem high and I could do better?

Will there be any incentives coming along in the next month or two that anyone knows about? Thanks.
    Can someone let me know what the MF and R% is on a E350 4Matic, 36 months, 12K per year? Also what MB Financial's acquisition fee is and if there is a turn-in fee? Thanks!
    Hi boone25,
    The acquisition fee seems high as the standard is $795 although many dealers mark it up as an additional profit source. I personally don't mind paying it provided I can adjust the other lease levers to my favor (e.g., final purchase price, MSDs off the buy rate MF, etc.). In my opinion, I would never pay any moneys up front or make it as close to $0 as possible. Upfront moneys are dollars that I will never recoup in the event the car is stolen or damaged. I only care about the total dollars that I have to expend over the lease term.

Cheers!
    I've been trying to figure this out myself. This board was very informative before Christmas, and hasn't been nearly as active with people posting about the deals they received and where.

I am getting quoted mid 700's to low 800's on a 2013 e-class lease.
    Here in Northern California 2013 e350s are routinely leasing for under $500 with $3K down for 27 months at 10K mi per year.

Dealer here just offered me at 4matic, p1, lane assist, split folding seats for $499 including taxes.

I found a p2 car with more stuff for the same rates but $5k down for $500 per month. I took that deal.

-David
    A lot of posters on this site, tell you to never put money down on a lease. Back in December, people were getting your deal with $0 down.
    I am curious also about how people lease without putting money down. Is it rolled into the monthly payments?
  • socal59socal59 Member Posts: 82
    Yep no money down is the rule. You can do multiple security deposits to lower your MF. That is a better way to go. You get the money back when you turn the car in. If its not all thrashed, of course. Just do a search on multiple security deposits. Some manufactures will let you do a max of 7 or so. BMW and Mercedes will let you do it.
    Perhaps I should call northern California. Your deal is a lot better than mine here in NY. What area? It's a huge state.

How would state taxes work though? Would I have to pay California tax and then NYs when I register it here?

Has anyone on here leased a car from out of state?
    December was almost 6 months ago and seems far back to compare.

An e350 4matic, P2 pkg, lane assist, Parktronic, AMG sports pkg, split folding seats for $5k down and $500 per month might have been had in December with the Winter Sales event and maybe even a better deal.

Others might do better, but I'm extremely happy with this. Dealer also gave me private party sales price on my rather mint condition 2005 e-class.

Someone else asked where in NorCal. Check San Jose, San Francisco & Oakland (Same dealer in both downs), and Fremont. They are all dealing.
    " ...e350 4matic, P2 pkg, lane assist, Parktronic, AMG sports pkg, split folding seats for $5k down and $500 per month..."

Forgot to mention the deal included tax & license at $500.

-David
    Hi Sunny1919,
    Having formerly lived in SF and now residing in SD, I would recommend contacting the dealers in SoCal vs. NoCal. I've found that most SoCal dealers are more transparent on the numbers and easier to work with then their NoCal counterparts. I'm particularly fond of the head of internet sales at MB of Long Beach (initials DD) as they will do MSD's. Someone in the buying forum just noted that Long Beach offered him $11.4K of any 2013 bluetech on the lot. Tell him the guy who has pre-ordered a white 2014 bluetech for his wife connected you.

While I've never leased a car out of state, they will probably be able tell you if they can do it and how it would be done. My assumption is that they assess the taxes in the state that the car is being registered as I pay the SD county tax on our lease which is less then LA county tax.

btw, I'm still partial to the A's and Giants vs. Angels and Dodgers.

Cheers!
  • ponytrekkerponytrekker Member Posts: 310
    Can't do MSDs in NY.
    Interesting. Thanks. I may call tomorrow. I'm tired of playing games locally.
    Do any of you think it would be a problem leasing a 2013 E350 with 180 miles on it? Is that still considered new?
  • d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    I personally think it is fine. They will just start the lease from 180 miles then, so if you have a 24k lease, it will go to 24180 instead.

Last car I leased had 80 miles on it since it was driven from another dealership.
  • jtraversjtravers Member Posts: 16
    Carman,

Could you please let me know what the money factor and residual are for a 36 mo/12K mi lease on a 2014 E350 4Matic Sport?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards.
  • dalemadalema Member Posts: 91
    Hi. This post was useful. Question - is holdback available for dealers on the 2014 AMG cars ie the E63?
  • jtraversjtravers Member Posts: 16
    Car_man,

The dealership I'm working with told me that the .00107 MF is for the 2013 E350 4Matic Sport and not the 2014. Are they mistaken on that, or are they overcharging me (they're quoting me a .00150 MF)?

Thanks!
    JT
    My dealership is quoting .00148 mf and 61% for 36 mo, 65% for 30 mo and 70% for 24 mo. Is that in line with what others are getting for 2014 E350?
This discussion has been closed.