Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• arod4arod4 Posts: 17
    yes ! def i was talking about new 2009's. i loved the 2010's but i'm too cheap and can't get a deal on those ;)
    hi sunofny99, great deal! congrats. happy driving!
  • gmelaysgmelays Posts: 5
    got car last night

2010 e350
    white tan p2
    58 k sticker

36 mnths
    10 k miles
    $4500 out of pocket
    total including tax
    $777
    pretty good deal

mb has a rate at dealers were the lease is:
    699tax which is 765.00 $6500 out of pocket on a 53k car... only p1

i got nearly 5k more sticker +2k less down
    basicly 7k off of special
    had to dive to sf but welll woth it...

Something i realized at the end of the month the salesmen bend wayy more.
    Next car i get i will wait till end of month.

ill tr to send pics later...
  • Sounds like a great deal! Can you provide details?
    Money factor, residual, sell price.
  • wow...congrats on an amazing deal. The best deal i was able to find in NY before the deal i got was 575 month with only first months down, so im happy with the 530 payment. I'm just learning the car and am very very pleased. These AMG rims and tires make the car in my opinion. AROD, did u get this deal in NY?
  • Selling price was 38,700
    residual 45% i believe
    and MF .00165
    sunofny99 thanks. i got my car in florida. i live in south florida but couldnt find any dealers here willing to do this deal..in fact all the shady sales people here told me it was a lie that it couldnt be done... anyhow, someone on edmunds recommended a ft.pierce, fl dealership and they were able to come through for me. (ft. pierce is about 2 hr drive from miami)....car is actually getting shipped from texas... inventory super low out here.. hope to get it mon or tuesday.

by the way, i think we were both able to get good deals b/c it was end of month...they are way more motivated to meet their numbers.. happy driving!
  • Wow I see some great deals people are getting on the 09 e350. I'm actually looking for one myself at the moment, can anyone please recomend who I can speak with. The deals I'm being offered are much higher.

Please email me at finesta101@yahoo.com

if you can not then please just reply on this forum. Thanks in advance, BTW I'm in NY area
  • AXM23AXM23 Posts: 64
    Ditto. I tried calling over 12 dealers in the NY and NJ and all are out. If anyone knows where I can locate an 09 e350 please let me know.

Thanks!
  • Call this guy Sunil Sethi at Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim. They still have a large inventory of 2009 Mercedes-Benz E 350s and they are giving huge discounts to move these cars to make room for the 2010s. He will ship right to your home or office. I just had them deliver a black / black E 350 to me and it was the best and most trouble free car transaction I've ever had. Sunil's direct number is (714) 685-6548.
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    Congrats mrmzzssales!
    Can you post details on your vehicle? Was this a base or a P1?

Thanks
  • Thanks a8man1. I went with a black / black 2009 MB E 350 with the AMG Sports Package and the brown burl walnut trim. For 2009 the base car includes the bluetooth, in-dash 6 disk CD changer, moon roof, 7-speed-auto-transmission. There is no charge for the AMG sports package for 2009 but I believe that it was a several thousand dollar option on the same car in 2008.

Mercedes-Benz took $10,000 off the price of the car to begin with, I saved another $4,000 by being a USAA member and I negotiated with Sunil at Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim for an additional discount. The end result was that I bought a brand new 2009 Mercedes-Benz with an MSRP of $54,385 for $35,000. That’s less than what used E 350 with around 20K miles are going for. I love the car and am a happy man.
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    That is a terrific price and a great color combination, you wont miss the navigation much. Does it have the ipod integration though?

What is he charging for shipping the car?

I am very close to pulling the trigger with Sunil, thanks to you!

Thanks again mrmbzsales!
  • cheercheer Posts: 1
    I meet the same person and he is the internet sales manager. Could you tell me the detail of the car you got. I do appreciate if you could help. My mail is tln572@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  • AXM23AXM23 Posts: 64
    Thanks for the info. I will call him now.
    hi all, i am anxiously awaiting my new 2009 e350. i leased it a week ago (signed all the papers and gave check) and it was getting shipped here to miami from texas. wow, what a grueling week waiting for my new wheels. first, it was hell finding someone to give me the deal that i wanted and second inventory on 09's is super low everywhere. they finally found my car in tx.
    hopefully i am just hours from receiving it. ...waiting, waiting..waiting....
    hurrrrryyyyyy up already!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome, alcatrazt2. I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal, however it would be much easier for me to do so if you were able to provide us with this car's full MSRP and dealer invoice price first. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given, and in turn how much room there is left to negotiate. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will be happy to tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Jay. Mercedes-Benz often runs a program that it calls "Value Added," which enables consumers to lease its vehicles for 39 months, using its 36 month residual value...shaving a few bucks per month off of the payment.

Mercedes-Benz Finance's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00270 and 56%, respectively.

Unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz does not include free scheduled maintenance on its vehicles and as a former ML lessee I can tell you that service at Mercedes dealers tends to be expensive.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cjones88. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 E350 Sedan is .00270. Its 36 month factor for the '09 model is .00165.

Car_man
    Host
  • rbrrbr Posts: 106
    Car man -- Greetings. Looking for residual values and money factors for 36 and 48 month leases (assuming I can find one ... smile). I realize the RV will be pretty low due to all the incentives right now.

Thanks
    rich
    Car man --

Sorry, I missed your mention of the 36-month MF in the note immediately above, but the 48 month MF and residuals for both would still be very helpful.

thx
  • I've been trying to lease either a 2009 or 2010 E350. I'm being told that the 09's are pretty much gone and the 2010's are my only option. The thing is, nobody wants to give a descent deal. The 2010's are selling for less than the 2009's but the lease payments end up being more-- considerably more with a lot more down. Also, the 2010's are sooooo ugggllyyy!! And that's being kind.

Has anybody got any experience leasing a 2010? What kind of deal can I expect?
    Greetings Rich. Unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz pulled the plug on its special lease program for the 2009 E-Class when the 2010 model hit dealer lots. As a result, if you were to lease one through MB Finance right now you would have to use its standard lease program...which is terrible. It replaced its lease support on leftover E350 4Matic Sedans with $10,000 dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Car man --

Thanks. Then a few other questions if I could:

1. Is there any lease support on '09 E550 4matics? I know there are a few of those around, and I know there's also an aggressive employee fleet discount on that car as well that's not available on the E350 4-matics, so I might be able to combine that into something pretty good as I know there are posters on other MB boards posting discounts of up to $21K off on E550 RWDs before the fleet discount.

2. Is there any purchase financing support on either '09 E350 or 550 4matics?

thanks again.

Rich
  • bacolodbacolod Posts: 21
    I must agree with you. I found the 2010 design a little bit odd. I can't say ugly?! I still prefer my 07 E series design. My lease is due on November and I am still debating whether to lease the 2010. Lease prices here in So Cal are way high didn't find a decent one yet. Was thinking to extend my lease. My other option is Audi S4.
  • Any chance you can let me know who you got this car through? I just called my local dealership and they claimed "BS" to me and insisted no 2009 E class without a fleet discount has EVER been sold for under 600/month. Thanks! My E-mail is: OffDutyLLC@aol.com
    mvpjeffmvp: i got my car from Coggin, MB in Ft. Pierce, Florida. (will email you the saleswoman's name and number).
    just so you know, i heard the same thing over and over...every salesperson at nearly every MB dealership in south florida told me the same thing: "IT IS BS!" "THEY ARE GOING TO DO A BAIT AND SWITCH ON YOU" ..one sales guy even went so far as to SHOUT at me through the phone telling me i was a 'fool' to believe this. they actually did make me start having doubts..but i didnt give up...i wanted to prove them wrong.
    moral of the story? i stuck to my guns and the deal DID HAPPEN. finally got my car on saturday and LOVE IT!! especially my payments.

I'll post deal again:
    2009 e350 sport with p1 package
    msrp $58,855
    panorama sunroof
    flint grey metallic
    $1103 total out of pocket includes 1st month payment
    36month lease/12k miles.
    $505.47 a month with tax

by the way, there are at least 2 other edumund's posters that have posted a deal very similar to mine..
  • drdrilzdrdrilz Posts: 5
    i assume you got yours thriugh leann at benz of ft pierce (coggin). I got my e550 from them for $21k off sticker WITHOUT any fleet discount. she said "tell me what color and options and i will find it for you at 21k off". she contacted dealers that i had been trying to negotiate with directly. once i told them i was not interested in their car, they were willing to give it up to benz of ft pierce. anyone looking for a 09 should give them a call and see if they can locate a car for you.
  • The deal I got on a 2010 was as follows:

39 Month Lease
    Lease Money Factor of 0.00270
    10K miles per year
    Residual Value of 59%
    MSRP of $54,175 / Selling Price of $51,424.84
    Total Cash out of pocket including first payment: $3,000
    Monthy Payment of $699 + Sales Tax
  • the 2010 looks like a bigger C Class...

2009 E350 P1 & AMG Sport Pkge
    530/Month
    700 Out of Pocket...

Compare that with a 2010 with $3,000 down and 700+ month...

I think I made out alright...
This discussion has been closed.