Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi armani335i. Mercedes is running two special programs right now. These programs provide dealers with a certain number of certificates, some of which can be used to provide consumers with the $1,000 conquest cash that you mentioned. The others enable consumers to purchase vehicles at Mercedes' employee purchase price. Dealers are only given a small number of these certificates, between 10 and 30 for the conquest and between 5 and 20 for the other program.

Other than that there isn't any cash incentives on the ML right now that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi ljm301. You really should find out the selling price of the truck that you are considering leasing. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there's any room left to negotiate. Let us know what this number is and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • ljm301ljm301 Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    Thank you!

MSRP: 61190 - 54771 is my price.

No money down 42 @ 15 k / Year your payments is 749.61 (Includes Tax).

PS. They're taking back my current BlueTec with five full months left.
  • chasieboy1chasieboy1 Posts: 6
    edited April 2011
    Hi carman,

Im planning to lease an ML350 4matic ,P1 pkg, Lighting pkg, etc.. 42 months 12k/year, MF .00039, i didnt get the residual value...$0 downpayment just tax,fee,reg..(1500) MSRP $57,600 negotiated to $52,200 monthly is 651.xx including tax (9.75)...is there any more room to lower my monthly or selling price...Can you let me know if this a good deal cause Im ready to get this SUV this week..Thanks!
  • Thanks for you input Car_man.
  • boozikboozik Posts: 6
    Car man,

What do you "Mercedes employee purchase price"? is this like the MVP program?
    Just picked an ML350 4MATIC.

P1 with heated seats and running board.

MSRP $55,285
    10,000 miles a year 36 months

$605.83 per month with total $1625 at inception.

is this a good deal?
  • craig1212craig1212 Posts: 18
    Hi boozik,

I'm looking to lease the same vehicle as you just picked up.

Can i ask where you are located geographically? Also is sales tax included in your numbers?

Thanks so much.
    Craig
    Sovereign motors Brooklyn NY.

All taxes were rolled in.
  • craig1212craig1212 Posts: 18
    Thanks boozik. Much appreciated.

Craig
  • mick67mick67 Posts: 1
    ML350 2011 4matic

msrp $57600
    premium pac 1
    rear entertainment
    alum running board with rubber
    lease 48 months

$639 with 1560 down including 1st month payment

p.s was existing customer with ml350 2007 lease up .

is it good deal or bad (live in new york)
  • Leasing a 2011 ml 350 p1 package msrp is 52,205. The lease is for 36 months 15k miles a year. 3000 down and a monthly pymt of 638. How much more can I work this down?
  • Try 48 month with the same selling price if you don't mind. That seems more of a "sweet spot" this month.

BTW, I am trying to go for 48 month, minimum drive off (around 1700) for about 530 including LA county sales tax. Although mine is 10k/year, your quote seem a little too high. If you are in socal, let me know.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    This article is the first I've seen so far with complete specs about new body for 2012 ML: 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class changes and updates: New Generation!.

And it will be released in about 4 months! Maybe you need to hold your horses and wait for a new model. When 2012 ML will be released - it will the highest possible residual value, so it actually may lease for about the same payment, if not better, as 2011 model.

The best lease for current 2011 ML is for 48 months. It means - you will stuck driving the old body for 4 years...Think about it...
    Hi ljm301. The selling price that you were quoted looks great. Just make sure that the dealer that you're working with uses MB Finance's current buy rate lease money factor of .00134 (for top tier customers) to calculate your monthly payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi chasieboy1. Both this truck's money factor and selling price look good to me. I personally don't think that there's much more room to negotiate here.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome armani335i.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes.

Car_man
    Host
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 205
    Wait for the 2012 if one is going to lease due to high residual values. Money factors for mercedes are usually not so good. If one is looking to buy, there may be good deals available in the next few months on 2011. Many vehicles are still in Alabama factory waiting for parts due to unfortunate devastation in Japan.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    What does Mercedes-Benz has to do with Japan?
  • budsjpbudsjp Posts: 25
    Ordered mine in January with an expected delivery date of first week of April. Actually received on 23 April. Dealer said the delay was the navigation system which was made in Japan and that there are some 16000 ML's in Alabama awaiting parts (assuming none of them were damaged by the storms of two days ago).
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 205
    I am trying to locate the exact color and options from the Alabama factory that is already built that is waiting for a few parts and sensors prior to shipment. I want a 4matic which local dealers do not order enough as the prefered models are RWD. I am also waiting to see if any incentives are available this month.
  • drkeyurdrkeyur Posts: 1
    Hi friends, I got the following offers for 2011 ML 350 AWD and bluetec... both with P1 and bunch of other stuff..
    1)ML350 AWD.. MSRP: 55110, negotiated price 52815, lease 27months, RV 61%, MF 0.00039, upfront 5104, 664.15/month(including..)

2) Bluetec- MSRP: 57505, negotiated price 55041, lease 27 months, RV 70%, MF 0.00134, upfront 3884, monthly 633.07 (including...)

I have a question.. why would there be a huge difference in the MF???

thanks...
  • armani335iarmani335i Posts: 17
    I don't know where you live, but don't ever go for that deal. Super ripoff!! With that much down, I will try to get another 100 off the minthly payment. Also, if you don't mind, try going for longer lease for AWD, but stay on shorter lease for the Bluetec.
    I think the residual will not be so high for the first several months of the sale. They normally see how the market is reacting before bumping up the residual. On top of that, they will offer regular mf, no incentives and no diascount, which makes them very unattractive lease deals. You will not get 500 range deals for them guranteed! E class was a good example.
  • amishamish Posts: 4
    2 options. ML3504matic, P1 pkg, heated seats, all taxes included. 2k down, $527.00 48 months lease 10k miles, 3 yrs 36 month maint included. or 42 months at 559/month same terms.

Need to make a decision tomorrow and I feel like it's a great deal. BTW-MSRP was 55,475 and price was 49500.

Wasn't easy to get this, but I think it's a winner. Please advise.
    Not bad at all but you can do few hundred dollars better. I'm sure your price include conquest.
    Make sure that the bank fee is 795 and the mf is at buy rate.

I ended up getting e class for 520 month plus tax with minimum drive off.
  • captpurcaptpur Posts: 1
    I was quoted 735. per month w/ 2k down for 39 mos for 2011 ml350 w/ p1 package, running brds, etc., total msrp of 57000. Most deals on this site seem to be for under 600. per month. When I mentioned this site and the numbers discussed here, sales person looked at me as if I had 3 heads. What gives. What should a ml350, 2011 w/12k miles per year and 2k down on a 57k vehicle cost per month over 39 months. Please help.
  • 118eagle118eagle Posts: 1
    Car_man
    what is the MAY MF and residual for 2011 ML350 4MATIC with P1 pkg - 36 mos and 12k miles and also for 48 mos and 12k miles? Thanks..
  • amishamish Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    I picked up the car on Thurs, and these were the Final #s. 48 month Lease, 10k miles, 2k down, 509/month. ML350, P1 pkg, side boards, burl walnut, and a few other minor features with 3 yr 30k miles prepaid maint included. Total MSRP was 56725 and played 2 dealers against each other. You should be able to get this car for 550-600 range with 12k miles. I live in NC, so if you need a dealer here let me know. They can always ship it to you.
This discussion has been closed.