Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz M-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Thats an interesting point, Id also be interested to know this.
  • Hello dkrimgold,
    May I have your email? I will have the sales person to contact you. I picked up the car and the whole process is so smooth. The forum does not allow to post name of salespeople.

G
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, hypnotics. Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 53%, respectively.

I gave you the numbers for the 2011 model because Mercedes is no longer providing lease support on the '10s.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey asr515. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted are right on the money.

You definitely will have to pay the first month's payment, DMV, and bank fees. The processing fee sounds like a doc fee. Most dealers charge one. As long as the charge isn't outrageous and the total price that the dealer is charging you for this truck including the fee is reasonable, I wouldn't worry about it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi fpinho. You definitely will be better off leasing a 2011 M than a 2010 model at this point. Mercedes pulled the plug on its lease support for leftover models a while ago.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 ML350 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00020 and 65%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00020 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • marsab73marsab73 Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    Those lease rates are attractive, are there any other incentives on these 2011 MB ml 350 4matics?

Their special advertisment here in so cal is like $509/mo with $5k drive off.
  • racheleverettracheleverett Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Hi all,

I'm writing to share a lease deal I was offered by EuroMotorcars Germantown. Would you please let me know if you think it looks good?

Vehicle: 2011 ML350
    MSRP: $61,160 (includes $875 for destination and delivery)
    Selling price: $57,160
    PDF of sale price quote: http://tinyurl.com/ml350quote
    Money factor: .0009
    Term: 36 month lease
    Miles: 12000 per year
    My credit score: 780
    Down payment: $0 (for purposes of this estimate)
    Monthly payment: $849

Thanks!
    Rachel
  • mol4mol4 Posts: 1
    I found someone who is "selling" their leased 2009 ml350 for the buyout amount
    Listed on mb financials records, about 31k, plus the tax, so about 34k. Current leasee put only 10k miles. Concern is that he wants me to write check in full to mb financial, he will write up bill of sale and notarized it, but the sale still puts the car first to him, not direct to me. Then he turns over docs and I get title from state... Is there any way to make this transaction less risky? Should I take him and car to dealer and have them handle this transaction?
  • Hey marsab73. Unfortunately, Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of the 2011 ML350. There's a ton of dealer cash on leftover 2010 models, but they don't have the special lease rates available on them.

Car_man
    Host
  • Rachel,

I think you can do better a lot better. Send some internet quotes via Edmunds.com to other dealerships in your area. Use those quotes against the other dealerships and let them know you are working with such and such and this is what they offered..etc.. It worked for me as I am in my second week lease of a 2011 ML 350, 15k miles 39 months, out of pocket was 1st payment and fees.... I initially worked with the same dealer you mention and they were high in my opinion. Good luck.. Hope my post helps.
  • hypnoticshypnotics Posts: 22
    edited October 2010
    Rachel,

Selling price is too high, aim for $56-$56.2K
    Demand banks money factor of 0.0002 (dealership is tacking the .0007 on)
    Residual = 55% for 36 months 12k/yr
    If you get those, the payment should be $639.09 + tax

Hope this helps
  • hi jpres11, if you dont mind me asking what are your monthly payments with tax ??

Im headed to my local MB dealer (SO CAL)tomm morning and need some ammo.

Does anyone know whether or not the november special offers are released before the 31st of October or is this something the mb staff do not find out about until midnight of the 31st.
  • fpinhofpinho Posts: 43
    Just picked up our ML350 4 Matic last night.

Palladium Silver, Premium Package 1, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated seats MSRP 55560.00 got the truck for (50,791.00) (1500.00) under invoice just 1st month, Bank Fee, DMV, Doc fee due which came out to 2200 and change monthly payment 589.00 with tax included 39 months 10K miles per year. Deal was done in northern NJ if anyone wants the dealer/saleman's info please shoot me an email .....
  • Hello all im getting ready to pull trigger on

2011 MB ML350 RWD
    PREMIUM 1
    heated seats
    2000 drive off
    36 mo
  • Sorry about the above message my darn iphone posted without me finishing up the post.

At any rate, im home now and the wife has her 2011 MB ml350 RWD

only options were premium 1 and heated seats. We negotiated 2000 total drive off, 36month, 12k miles a year, $520+ tax. I think my wife did pretty well, CARMAN what do you think?

We were shopping for the 4matic, but thought why, we live in los angeles where we only get a few inches of rain a year (if were lucky)and it would save us about $2000.00 bucks.

This was our first MB purchase and we were really pleased by the staff at Anaheim Hills MB, I would recommend to anyone in the area. If I can be of any help to anyone with further details dont hesitate to contact me. T

This is the best site for pre-purchase/lease research hands down, thank you all.
  • Great deal and post..Thanks for the info...Can you please provide the Money Factor and dealer/Salesman..thanks
  • I am looking for a ML350 4Matic 36 month lease with 12k miles/year. Not sure about options yet. If anyone is aware of the MF and residual on the base model, please let me know. MF of 0.0002 and Residual of 56% from October deals doesn't sound bad at all.
  • Hi tdubs2. The money factor that you mentioned is still available in November, but I believe that Mercedes' residual value for a 36 month, 12k lease of this truck is now 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the MF and residual on a ML 350 4Matic for 48 months lease with 15K miles? Any special incentives?

I am looking at a 2011 ML350 AWD including Heated Seats, Tow Package, eletrical wiring for entertainment system. I recieved the following quote:

$55335 MSRP
    $1500 below invoice
    48 months
    15000 miles per year
    Residual $26,157
    $3000 drive off includes first month, reg, fees and $1600 cap reduction
    $548 per month including tax (Northern Cal)

Is this a good deal? Thanks for your help!
  • Hi, would you be able to give me information regarding the dealership and the sales person from whom you got the deal, i am in market for similar car, i am considering ML350 vs 2011 Porsche Cayenne and BMW X6.

Thanks for you help
This discussion has been closed.