Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Nissan Altima Lease Questions

1343536373840»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,195
    2014... 36mo/15K .. .00142 and 56%..

2013.. .00037 and 54%..

I don't think Tech makes a difference...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    doeordiedoeordie Member Posts: 3
    Just got home from the dealer.

Ended up getting a '13 2.5 SL for $318 a month and $0 down for 36 months at 15k miles/year.

Think I did pretty well.
  • Options
    ehabermannehabermann Member Posts: 11
    No taxes upfront and navigation included correct
  • Options
    doeordiedoeordie Member Posts: 3
    I didn't have to pay anything up front at all; it was sign and drive. Also, no, vehicle didn't come with navigation, just a standard SL.
  • Options
    cammersvtcammersvt Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I'm looking in to getting a Nissan Altima. I'm looking for some feedback as to whether I should continue to negotiate, or if I did a pretty good job. I would love to hear what you all think, and any suggestions on what I could ask for...to get a better deal, if it's not a good one yet. Thanks so much!!

Car Specs
    Black w/black leather interior
    Body side molding and spoiler (from my understanding)
    3.5 SL with Tech Package

Lease Terms
    The told me MSRP is barely over 33k. I don't remember the exact amount.
    36 months
    15k miles/year
    No money down
    $369/month (includes tax, title, registration)

What do you all think? Do you need any other info? Thanks again!
  • Options
    slptaxslptax Member Posts: 2
    Looking at leasing a 2014 2.5 S for $225 a month no money down.

Sticker is $23,330 and cap cost is 18999,

Any thoughts on this deal would be appreciated

Thanks
  • Options
    slptaxslptax Member Posts: 2
    think would need to know the cap cost and the residual

thanks
  • Options
    tappanz11tappanz11 Member Posts: 1
    So I am signing the papers today for

2013 Altima S (only extra is automatic starter).

Trading up on a Sentra lease that expires in two months. 250 per month with 500 down. Is this a good deal or not. Any advice before I sign today would be great. Thanks.

MSRP 22500
    Sales Price after Manufacturer Rebate 20775
  • Options
    mthielmanmthielman Member Posts: 9
    Looking to lease 2014 altima.
    3.5 SL with tech. MSRP around 33k, sell price $29700 +TTL
    they offered me $398 month including taxes and first month down. for 36 month 15k yr. This seems high to me? Is this a decent deal?
  • Options
    I got a 2'5 sL not a dime down leather navigation taxes in payment 320 a month for 3.5 most a extra 25 a month if not less
  • Options
    grigolgrigol Member Posts: 17
    Where yo got this deal and when?

Thank you.
  • Options
    Legend Nissan syosett August 1
  • Options
    carolzy07carolzy07 Member Posts: 5
    Hi!!
    I want to lease a Nissan Altima 2.5 S. I noticed now on Nissan's website they advertised an offer:

"2013 Altima 2.5 S with Splash Guards and Mats Lease model 13113 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. $23,365 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $20,203 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $6,444 At lease end, purchase for $13,785, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 10/31/2013."

I live in Louisiana, Alexandria. I walked in a local dealership yesterday, the financial manager gave me quote for a 3 -yr lease on 2013 Altima 2.5 S, which is
    0 down pay+332/month (for all) + 0.00036 Money factor
    The Price they gave is $23320.

This is my first time leasing a car, I got a bundle of questions and tried hard to learn the ropes. I came across this forum and found it super helpful. Can anyone share your recent similar leasing experience or give me some suggestions for figuring out how much further I can negotiate. I heard this local dealership is way expensive, so I want to get a basic sense of how much I should ask before I go to haggle over with them. THANKS!!!
  • Options
    listen i leased a 2.5sl with navagation leather bose radio everything in my lease no money down except first months payment and dnv . again this is the tech package.

again not a dime down my lease is 320 a month 12,000 miles a year 36 months taxes in my payment. the sl is is more the s so if your price is higher then mine your getting ripped off the s should be in the mid 200 range sl is the most expensive unless you want the 6 cylinder, which is about 20 bucks a month more
  • Options
    THANKS A LOT!! I now a get an idea. It helps!
  • Options
    whats your idea note one thing the s model is less then then the sl. it seems this guy who quoted you this price is ripping you off
  • Options
    The area that I live in just has one Nissan Dealership, I just relocated here and kept hearing from my coworkers complain their bad reputation. Anyway, I guess I won't ask them anymore and may contact some other dealers though I might need to go a bit far to pick up the car. And for the price, I am thinking to negotiate for putting no money down with paying $200-230 per month for a 2.5 S basic model. DO you think this reasonable ?
  • Options
    good that 330 for the model your looking for at 330 a month is crazy and i would report that dealership if you could or call nissan motor to tell them they are ripping you off.
  • Options
    Yea, I realized the price is absolutely crazy after I briefly browsing all the reviews/feedbacks here, I didn't spend too much time bargaining with them that day though. Anyway I would definitely consider other dealers who quote a reasonable price, rather than going back this one asking if they could put the price down. Thanks for your quick reply. :) Much appreciated!!
  • Options
    Hi, I got another question. I just checked my credit scores, it's not good, just so so. I know it will affect the lease offer, but I wonder if I need to confess that my credit scores is not good and then haggle over the price with the dealers so the real offer I can get is more realistic..
  • Options
    glefglef Member Posts: 2
    Hey All, I have a lease question. The car is a 2014 Altima SL with moonroof. Msrp is about $29,500. We have a trade that we were offered $2500 (all dealers said $2000-$2500) for and we are putting $500 down. The lease price the dealer gave us was $299 a month. All tax, title and fees are included. Is this a good deal??? I could use some help soon as we need to purchase the car within the next few days. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    glefglef Member Posts: 2
    Forgot the mention. We are northern NJ. Not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks again!
  • Options
    jd7733jd7733 Member Posts: 1
    Hey, new here and this is my first lease. I kinda had to jump into it because I never know when my car (trade in) was going to die. Hate car shopping because you never know if you get a good deal. Seeing if anyone could let me know how I did?

2014 Altima 2.5 S with spoiler and remote start. Honestly confused about the numbers as different forms say different things, but the quote sheet they gave me said vehicle price: $24,170.

They gave me $1500 for my 2001 taurus and gave me random rebates and "market savings" in order to make the price $234 month, without anything down besides my taurus?

Any ideas if that was a good deal, so-so, or ripped off so I can learn for next time? Thanks for anyone's help offered.
  • Options
    chisoutherngalchisoutherngal Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    My daughter has a 2010 Altima Coupe with a few months left on her lease, it has only 15K miles on it and in near perfect condition. SHe wants to lease a 2013 Coupe...looks like it only comes in an "S" model, you just add the packages. Do you have the lease numbers? She would do almost any term,10K miles, wants premium & technology pkg (nav), pretty much loaded. Looks from Nissan's website that the MSRP on these runs just over $33K. Is there any loyalty incentive for return customers?

Thanks so much.
  • Options
    i do not know what the coupe. is but i leased in august 4 door sl with everything leather navgation not a dime down taxes in the payment 320 a month for the 4 door i think today since it is close to the end of they year maybe 300 a month and i have 12,000 miles a year
  • Options
    brian1brian1 Member Posts: 29
    Does anyone have the November MF and residual for the Altima 3.5 SL sedan w/ Tech Pkg. 12,000 miles/yr and 36 mo. Top tier credit. Thanks Brian
  • Options
    2014 Altima 3.5 SL 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00048 MF and 57% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tim_arcandtim_arcand Member Posts: 7
    Does any one have 24 month lease residual value and money factors for 2013 and 2014 Altimas?
  • Options
    Which model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    selivanadselivanad Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    I have my eyes on a 2013 2.5 SL with Tech, quoted for 4.5k under invoice (after rebates/incentives). I want to compare finance to lease for this and would like some help with the MF and RV for a 36 month/12k mikes lease. If anyone has 24 month information that would be great, too. Also, if anyone has any tips about what fees to negotiate that would be great. They charge $350(!) in doc and 272 in regional. I'm going to try and negotiate these or maybe get the cap cost reduced even more to make up for it. I hate to pay taxes on high fees. Also, if there are other fees or costs (how much is GAP?) I can negotiate or for me to keep an eye out (like acquisition and inception). Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    How frequently do these numbers change? I've seen different numbers for same cars in only a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    2013 2.5 SL 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00003 MF and 53% residual

New lease programs usually come out around the 1st of each month, although the numbers don't always change, every month..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Wow, thanks for the quick response. Are my eyes fooling me? does that 3 have four zeros in front of it? That's point zero seven percent. is that a typo by any chance? and how does less than tier 1 impact the MF?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Four zeroes is correct... the rates quoted here are always for Tier 1.

You have to drop down to Tier 4, before Nissan increases the money factor.. That's a score of under 700 on the Auto Finance Bureau scale. I think that's a different scale from FICO... Even at Tier 4, the rate is low at .00036

Below Tier 4, it jumps pretty fast, though...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092

A new discussion has been created for 2014 Nissan Altima Lease Questions. Please go here to continue.

This discussion has been closed.