Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Armada Lease Questions

Comments

• steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    They are both Nissan Finance so you can get some type of loyalty, maybe they waive the security deposit or something?? You'll have to check that out yourself..
    BUT .. with 3 months you should be good to go, im my experience. Make sure you tell them you are not interested in a "negative equity" deal. That is where they add what you owe on the m45 to the new lease. Preferably try to get Positive Equity out of them. Treat it like a trade. Log in to nissan/infinity finance or call them and find out the current buyout number for your m45. Then research how much your m45 is worth, but more importantly, find out what m45's same year as yours are selling for at the dealer. As long as they are selling for more than your buyout number, a clean trade in should be easy. If they are selling for considerably more than your buyout, you can even possibly get extra trade value out of it.
  • robin27robin27 Member Posts: 10
    Information overload. I'm looking at the Edmunds Top 10 SUV's for Taller Drivers for 2010. Any suggestions within this group? Mostly it's Escalade, Suburban, Yukon, Nissan Armada. I don't need towing, just kids and cargo. Thank you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi nick008. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s new May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2010 Armada Titanium 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 48%, respectively.

I don't recall if I told you about this before, but Nissan is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck in certain areas. Let me know what state you are in and I'll gladly tell you if this cash is available in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi nick008. The acquisition fee is levied by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. and it is not negotiable, but the doc fee is nothing more than dealer profit.

I agree with your decision to hold out for a larger discount than $900 over invoice. If the dealer is charging an outrageous doc fee of $600, I definitely would not pay much over invoice for this truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi stone76. I am not aware of any official early lease termination program that would enable you to get out of your M45 lease three months early and into a new Armada, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the dealer. Just make sure that the dealer isn't just making your final three payments for you. Having them do so will significantly hamper your ability to get a good deal on your new truck.

If I was in your situation, I personally would probably just wait until I was closer to the scheduled end of my current lease to get something new.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi robin27. All of the trucks that you mentioned are nice vehicles. Normally I would have advised you to stay away from the Suburban and the Tahoe if you want to lease, but I believe that General Motors actually introduced lease support on them for the first time in a long while this month.

Of the vehicles that you mentioned, the Armada will probably lease the best. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s residual values for it are fairly strong. GMAC's residual values for GM's full-size SUVs are atrocious, making them fairly expensive to lease.

Have you considered financing your new vehicle? You can finance any of these trucks at 0% for five years.

Car_man
    Host
  • fpinhofpinho Member Posts: 58
    Hi Carman could you provide me with the following:

2010 Armada 4wd platinum 36 & 39 months 10K miles per year

2010 Armada 4wd Titanium 36 & 39 months 10K miles per year

Also does Nissan allow multiple security deposits like infiniti does.

Thanks ...
    I'd be happy to help you out, fpinho. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Armada Platinum 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00065 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00065 and 48%.

NMAC's money factors for the Titanium 4WD are exactly the same, but its residual values are 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • daimdaim Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    How much of an increase should I be expecting in my monthly payment if I want to go from 12k/yr to 18k/yr when leasing Nissan armada!?..
    Thank you
  • bkellerbkeller Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    What is the money factor and residual value for a 2010 Armada? We live in Pittsburgh, PA. Any incentives on leasing - 36 or 39 month lease? 15 miles per year Armada Platinum
  • bkellerbkeller Member Posts: 2
    Looking at Armada Platinum
    Greetings bkeller. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Armada Platinum AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00011 and 44%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00011 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
  • gs451gs451 Member Posts: 19
    Hi,
    We have a 2008 Armada SE 4x2 that we leased for 3 years/15k miles a year in August 2008.

We originally thought that we would be just under the 45,000 miles at lease end, but our financial/familial circumstances required us to do several trips. We currently have about 42,000 miles on the car and, given my estmation, we will likely be 50,000 miles by the end of the lease. What would be the best thing to do in this situation?

I don't really need such a big car anymore and I am more than likely going to look into buying a used Sienna minivan.

I leased a BMW before and they would negotiate a lower penalty per mile charge for every mile driver provided you contact them at least 6 months prior to the end of the lease.

Honestly, the car is wonderful, I just don't need such a big car anymore.

Thanks
  • tonynappitonynappi Member Posts: 1
    I live in Long Island NY and have a pathfinder right now and the lease is ending. I am thinking about stepping up to the Armada.

1) Does anyone have a reputable sales rep or dealer they have used?

2) Also does anyone have an idea what the payments would be for the SL or
    Platinum model with 15k/yr and very little money down?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

thank you
  • nringnring Member Posts: 97
    Hi everyone. i have done litle research and travelling overseas shortly. can you let me knowif this is a good deal? My wife's uncle is best friends with the owner of 2 nissan dealers in the suburbs of Philadelphia. The owner called me and immediately connected me with the General Manger last night. He sent over the numbers. My wife wants the 4x4 nissan platinum due to the nav- kids entertainment center etc. We are looking to lease for 12K, 3 yrs, and tier 1 credit I really need to be at 600/month max with min out of pocket. Obviously the 2011 make more sense per below.

Per the GM

"Here are the numbers on the Armada. I have done this with absolutely ZERO out of your pocket (no 1st pymnt., no tax, no tags, etc…).

2010 Armada Platinum 4x4
    MSRP: $53,660
    39 month lease
    SALE: $47,993
    12,000 miles per year
    $0 due from customer
    $723.90 tax included (pa tax is 9%)

OR

2011 Armada Platinum
    MSRP: $54,060
    39 month lease
    SALE: $48,377
    12,000 miles per year
    $0 due from customer
    $703.04 tax included

is this good? also she only really need 10K miles a year but i guess they only do 12K or 15K miles. thoughts if this a deal and run with it or can i said lets do it for 600 mo and i will be there Friday to pick it up.??? thanks anyone for advice.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

Hi. Does anyone know the November lease MF,Residual, and Incentives Armada is offering on the 10 &11 platinum 4x4? i live in Philadelphia, PA, 39 month lease, 12K miles, tier 1 credit. do? they change? I have oct info with a 2011 armada platinum leasing better at 50% residual, .00078 MF, 12K miles (only need 10K but they sau 12K and 15K are the only deals). i have a msrp quote of 54, 060, sale price of 48, 377, zero due at sign, NOTHING DOWN, dont have to bring a check, no tax no 1st payment, no tags, 39 month lease in pa which has 9% tax, only paying 38 payments, for 703.04/mo with tax for 703.04/mo including tax. i think it is a great deal, i just need to be at 600/mo due to my company limitations. in order to get to 600 i have to put down 3700 which over the 38 payments is actually 150 more. thanks.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

HI nring. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Armada Platinum 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00096 and 52%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00011 and 46%.

Car_man
    Host
    edited November 2010
    CarMan- can you help me with the lease number per above? is this a good deal? i meant 15,000 miles a year for 39 months for the nissan armada 2011 platinum

I have a msrp quote of 54, 060, sale price of 48, 377, zero due at sign, NOTHING DOWN, dont have to bring a check, no tax no 1st payment, no tags, 39 month lease in pa which has 9% tax, only paying 38 payments, for 703.04/mo with tax (includes pa 9%). i have tier 1 credit- no trade in and this is our first nissan. thanks. (these numbers quoted to me in mid october)

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

Car man i noticed an error. my apologies. Can you provide Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Armada Platinum 4WD with 15,000 miles per.
    Sorry. I noticed I had 12K miles in and they will not do 12K miles as I am told.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

Hi nring. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Armada Platinum AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00096 and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00011 and 44%.

Nissan is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of either of these trucks.

The $5,600 dealer discount that you were quoted on this truck looks very attractive to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey nring. NMAC will do 12,000 mile per year leases if you want them to. I believe that its 12k resids are now 2% higher than its 15k resids (they used to only be 1% different).

Car_man
    Host
  • gs451gs451 Member Posts: 19
    Hi Car_Man,
    Just out of curiosity, given the current rates, what would be the numbers with a car that has the following:
    2010 SE Armada, Cap cost $31,500, $1000 down, 36 mos/with 15k/year?

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!
    Happy holidays to you as well, gs451. I'd be happy to work up a lease payment on this truck for you. However, I need its MSRP to do so. Let me know what it is and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • oodaioodai Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Car_Man - came across this blog and see a lot a people ask for your advice. Living in New York City, I was recently quoted in December 2010 by a Nissan Dealer in Long Island the following. Not sure if I passed up a good offer for it or not. Note I am currently leasing a 07 murano thru the same dealer that expires in 4 months.

This is what I was offered...

2011 Armada SV (4x2, bluetooth, bose, rear entertainment dvd, rear camera)
    MSRP - approximately $45300 (i calculated this by taking $44K shown on the window of the car, added $1300 for the dvd player)
    Downpayment - $2500 (Taxes included)
    Monthly - $498.00 (i believe taxes are not included in this cost).
    39month lease / 12K year

Sorry, I dont have any more numbers to provide. I passed on this offer, only because I was hoping for a lower monthly payment (around the $450 range, and I could not add more to the down payment) I know it wasn't much of a difference, but budget constraints got me here. Unfortunately, the dealer and I could not agree. In your opinion, did I pass up a good offer?

Also, I am now thinking about the SL (and based on Nissan's website, it has an MSRP of about $49500). Any idea what a sample lease payment would be based on a DP (taxes included) of $2500? How about zero DP?

Thanks and Happy New Year!
  • jojosimchajojosimcha Member Posts: 2
    Hi everybody and a happy new year. I just leased a 2011 Armada SL for 1200.00 down and 530.00 amonth + CA tax, 36 months, 12k, 51% Res. Did I get a good deal?? thanx.
    Hi oodai. These trucks' lease programs will vary depending upon their selling prices. The lower the selling price, the lower the monthly payment. I would be happy to work up a sample payment on an Armada for you if you provide me with both the MSRP and selling price of the exact model that you want, or at least the MSRP and dealer invoice price.

Car_man
    Host
  • oodaioodai Member Posts: 3
    Hello Car_Man - thanks for the reply. Here's the info.

2011 Armada SV
    MSRP - $45760, Sample Invoice Price $41860.

2011 Armada SL
    MSRP of $49650, Sample Invoice Price $45096
  • pondhockey18pondhockey18 Member Posts: 1
    What did we do before forums like this! First, thanks in advance to any advice that's provided ... greatly appreciated!

Looking to get into a new Armada lease ... a few questions that could help me get started. (I'm buying in New Hampshire ... just outside of Boston so I could shop in Mass. too. Have not decided if we'll go Platinum or SL but inventory around here seems limited so that might be what decides for us. Either 12-15K miles. As little down as possible.)

- What are the typical discounts vs. MSRP or dealer invoice these days? I'd rather avoid as much haggling on price as possible
    - Money factor and residuals are not really a negotiation point, right?
    - Anything else I need to consider?

BTW, do we know if Nissan is going to change the body style of the Armada in '12? I have to admit that new QX56 is pretty nice!

Thanks again...
    Thanks for the additional information, oodai.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 Nissan Armada SV 4WD that has an MSRP of $45,760 and a selling price of $42,360 through NMAC right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $604.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 Armada SL 4WD that has an MSRP of $49,650 and a selling price of $45,596 are $605.

Car_man
    Host
  • matthansmatthans Member Posts: 6
    What are people paying for the Armada SV and SL in the Minneapolis area? The lowest SL with SUNROOF and DVD I've seen was around $41,995. SV as low as $36495 with DRIVER pkg. Been right around $8500-9000 off sticker. Usually March has big sales, any insight from anyone?

BTW East coasters, the prices you're talking about are $5k higher than in the MN. Last I checked, you can ship a vehicle for around $800...you do the math.
  • hendo44hendo44 Member Posts: 2
    I am looking at leasing either a 2011 Armada SL 4x4 with moonroof and dvd package or getting the Platinum. I have been quoted $529/month with $2000 down for 39 month lease on the SL and $599/month on the platinum. Money factor of 0.00096 and residuals of 51% on SL and 49% on platinum. Actual vehicle selling price was never brought up. Do these sound like good offers? Also, my brother just got a 2011 SL and his dealer put heated seats in for him, has anyone else had this done, will most dealers do that? That is really the only thing on the Platinum I would have a hard time living without.
  • fpinhofpinho Member Posts: 58
    Hi Carman,

Could you please give me the numbers for the following:

2011 Armada 4X4 Platinum 36 & 39 months with 10K miles per year

and the numbers for an SE as well...

Thanks
    Hi fpinho. NMAC's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Armada Platinum 4WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00084 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • adefinaadefina Member Posts: 9
    Is $519. month plus tax a good or great quote for a 2011 Armada SL, 39 month lease, 10,000 MSRP at 44,000 in south florida? Couldn't get money factor or residual from the saleswoman.
  • billy215billy215 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Car Man,

Would you be able to tell me the money factor and residual value for 36 or 39 month lease 15k for May on a 2011 Armada Platinum? I have two months on my existing lease, any advice? Also I should qualify for the top credit tier. What is your position on paying first month, tabs, tax etc up front versus rolled in?

Thank you for your help.

Bill
    Hi adefina. It would be easier for us to evaluate this deal is you were able to provide us with this truck's approximate selling price first. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. You wouldn't finance this truck without knowing how much the dealer was charging you. Leasing it without the selling price is similar to that. Let us know what the selling price is and either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to Bill. NMAC's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Armada Platinum 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00048 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00048 and 48%.

There's really nothing that you can do to make the final two payments on your current lease disappear. You're either going to have to wait another month or two to get something new, eat those payments and turn your vehicle in early, or just let it sit in your driveway.

I generally try to pay as little as possible at lease signing when I lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • billy215billy215 Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2011
    Car Man,

Thanks for your response!

What do you think of this?

2011 Nissan Armada Platinum MSRP $55,690

2. The Cap Cost is $49,167
    3. The Money Factor is .00048 residual 48%
    B) 39 Months x 15,000 Per Year with First Payment + License ($1,396.71) Down = $685.71 Per Month
    5. Fees include a $595 Aquisition Fee and $133 Electronic Filing & Documentation Fee

Do you think I get the cap cost further down?
    Also they will pay for the 2 months lease payments left.
    The dealer said there is $3500 rebate available but only for financing and cannot apply to lease, is that true?
    He also claims I should buy soon as there is a lease "special" running, can you confirm that? and what exactly is the "special" they are running.

Thanks for your Help,

Bill
    Hi Bill. It looks like you're already getting a substantial discount on this truck. I personally don't think that there's much more room to play with here. The money factor looks good as well. If you like this Armada, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it.

What you were told is correct, the $3,500 cash incentive is not compatible with the special lease program.

The lease that you were quoted is considered to be a special program.

Car_man
    Host
  • ahashmiahashmi Member Posts: 141
    Hi Car_man,

what are the lease terms for a 2011/12 Armada platinum with 12k/yr for 39 months. The MF and RV for both the 2011 and 2012 will help a lot!

Also any lease incentives available?
    Hi ahashmi. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Armada Platinum 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00003 and 45%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00163 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • phish75phish75 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2011
    Hello Mr Car man,

Sorry if this a bit redundant, just having trouble piecing together all the emails. Here is what I am hoping you can assist with.

I am looking to lease a 2011 (or 2012 if it is the better deal) SL or Platinum 4WD for 36 or 39 months with less than 12,000 miles per year.

I live in IL, sales tax is 9.25%.

I have a trade-in vehicle worth just over $5,000.

Here are the price points I currently have:

SL MSRP (w/ DVD Family Entertainment): $49,115
    SL sale price (cap cost): $38,837

Platinum MSRP (w/ Captain Seats): $55,215
    Platinum sale price (cap cost): $45,528

Would you be so kind to assist me in calculating what the monthly payment would be using this information?

I have tried using the lease calculator but having difficult getting it to work correctly, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Will be forever grateful!

Thanks,
    Phish75
    Sorry for the double post...just hoping you can assist as we are looking to move on this quickly...

Sorry if this a bit redundant, just having trouble piecing together all the emails. Here is what I am hoping you can assist with.

I am looking to lease a 2011 (or 2012 if it is the better deal) SL or Platinum 4WD for 36 or 39 months with less than 12,000 miles per year.

I live in IL, sales tax is 9.25%.

I have a trade-in vehicle worth just over $5,000.

Here are the price points I currently have:

SL MSRP (w/ DVD Family Entertainment): $49,115
    SL sale price (cap cost): $38,837

Platinum MSRP (w/ Captain Seats): $55,215
    Platinum sale price (cap cost): $45,528

Would you be so kind to assist me in calculating what the monthly payment would be using this information?

I have tried using the lease calculator but having difficult getting it to work correctly, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Will be forever grateful!

Thanks,
    Phish75
    Hi Phish75. Let's crunch some numbers and see what we come up with. Those were some large discounts. Were you quoted them for purchases or leases? If you were quoted them for a purchase they likely include some cash incentives that cannot be used in conjunction with the lease program.

According to my calculations, If you were to lease a 2012 Armada SL 4WD that has an MSRP of $49,115 and a selling price of $38,837 through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $440.

The payment for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 Platinum 4WD (MSRP $55,215 / sale price (cap cost): $45,528) would be $562.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks car man. My apologies...I was including purchase incentives and rebates. Your numbers are helpful, just want to run a couple more.

What residual number and % are you using?

Here are the correct numbers:

2011 Armada SL
    MSRP: $50,115
    Sale price: $45,092

2011 Armada Platinum:
    MSRP: $54,765
    Sale price: $49,428

Tax is 9.25%. Can you believe that? Only in IL!

Also - what does a trade-in worth about $6,000 do? I understand this will cover the tax, but is the remaining amount applied to the balance due, therefore reducing monthly payments?

Would I be better off purchasing on a 60 month no interest incentive, plus the $4,000 cash back?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!
    Hey phish75. I used a money factor and residual value of .00003 / 46% for the '11 Armada SL AWD and .00003 / 45% for the Platinum AWD.

Using these numbers and the new prices that you provided, I come up with zero down, pre-tax monthly payments of $615 for the SL and $691 for the Platinum.

There's nothing wrong with trading in your current vehicle, but you really shouldn't apply the proceeds from your lease towards a down payment. Consumers who make large down payments on leased vehicles risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

You probably would be better off financing for 5 years at 0.9% or using a standard rate and the $4,000.

Car_man
    Host
  • cgroeschcgroesch Member Posts: 1
    Just picked up a new 2011 Galaxy Black Platinum Armada 4x4 lease with Captains Chair upgrade.

39 months with 18k miles a year
    Only first payment due at signing (no tax, title or other monies due upfront)
    $696/month
    No bs back and forth stuff, everything figured out via email first. Walked in and out within 2 hours.

Best way to get the greatest price is email every single dealer in a 100 mile radius who has the vehicle you are looking for and let the price match/beat wars begin. In my case this was 20 dealerships. The amounts I received from dealers ranged by $150/month. I'm happy with my purchase and the dealer I decided to go with had an outstanding reputation.
  • nick008nick008 Member Posts: 5
    Hi Carman,
    Need our help on this possible deal.
    In south florida, I want to give in my 2010 Nissan Armada Titanium which I am in 27 months of 39 month lease. I am allowable 15,000 miles per year but I am already at 40,000 miles. I want to trade the 2010 Armada for 2012 Nissan Armada 2WD SL with higher mileage (increase from 15,000 to 20,000 miles per year).

2012 Nissan Armada 2WD SL comes DVD package, moonroof, splash guards, floor mats/cargo mat & destination fee
    Vehicle invoice cost $42,820.27 MSRP $47,910
    Markup (to pay-off 2010 Armada) $1,654.53
    Acquisition fee............................... $595
    Fees & Insurance............................$599.95
    Minus Leasing cash bonus ..............$100
    Adjusted Cap Rate....................$45,569.75
    Residual rate 44%
    money Factor 0.00005
    Mileage Allowance 15,000 miles/year thus additional 5,000 miles/year>total cost $1,650 ($0.10/mile additional for excess mileage)
    Monthly $713.22 (6% tax rate). That's too high
    Questions:
    1.How does Nissan manage trade-ins of the same vehicle with high mileage? They want to charge approx. $1,654.53 for that buy-out of the 2010 Armada into a new Armada
    2. I want to remove the acquisition fee ($595) & fees & insurance ($599.95) because they will charge me $599.95 for doc fees already. Is that reasonable?
    3.Their is $1,000 marketing support dealer cash. Can I take advantage of this to decrease the Adjusted Cap Rate?
    No money down, I am trying to negotiate down to approx. $610/month. Is that reasonable?
    Looking forward to hear from you.
    Thank you
    Hi nick008. While it is obviously not ideal to get out of a lease this early, let's evaluate this deal on its own merits. It looks as though you are being charged the buy rate lease money factor for this Armada and a selling price of around $1,100 over invoice, which is not great...especially after the $1,000 dealer cash and $600 doc fee are taken into account. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to shave at least $1,000 off of this truck's selling price... if not more.

NMAC charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. Why are you being charged by the dealer for insurance? Don't you handle that on your own? Also, the $600 doc fee does indeed look steep. As I just mentioned, try to negotiate a lower selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • dolphin5dolphin5 Member Posts: 80
    edited December 2012
    Hi Car_man,

Can you provide the 24 month with 15k mi/yr lease numbers (mf & resid) on 2012 & 2013 4x4 Platinum Armada. Can you also list manufacturer and dealer incentives.

Thanks