Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Armada Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• what's a good monthly payment for a 2013 Armada 4x4 Platinum with Captain Chairs, most are MSRP around $55,900 to $54,000 and I am receiving sale price around $47,500 to $47,000 + TT. I don't want to put anything down, except for TT maybe.

Could you help me out with what a good total all in monthly payment should be for 36 or 39 month lease 12K miles per year. We live in a suburb of Philadelphia

Thank you
  • john675john675 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

We are close to finalizing a deal on the Armada Platinum 4wd and I am hoping you can confirm the latest residual and money factor for a 36 month lease (12k miles/yr). They are offering a $44,595 purchase price, which seems like a pretty strong offer, but the monthly lease payment quoted seems really high.

Thank you
  • what state are you in? That's a good price. Does that include Captain's Chairs? Once I get my lease numbers I'll post them.
  • john675john675 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man, we are in Colorado and it was for a model with captains chairs, though we want the 2nd row bench. Nissan seems to be subsidizing the Armada heavily now. From what I can tell this is a great price but the dealership is saying it's only available for a purchase, not lease. Seems odd to me but again maybe there is some kind of special subsidy for purchases that they are applying. I appreciate you posting the money factor, residual, and any other info you have for leasing on 2013 Armada whe you have it.

Thanks!
1234568»