Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    letterxletterx Member Posts: 4
    I leased a 2004 sl awd with navigation in Oct of 2004. The Murano listed for 37900. I am paying $417.00 per month including NJ tax. I put NO MONEY DOWN. I walked out of the showroom with the car and paid my first months lease of 417.00. I leased for 42 months and 15000 miles per year. From what I have been reading it sounds like I got a good deal. Now is the time to lease a 2005
  • Options
    timmyrich1timmyrich1 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_Man...your input is very informative. I agreed to the SL AWD Touring pkg $400/mo payment 15,000 in mileage/year on a 42mo lease. The MF they used was .0005 with $18000 being placed on the residual. I also put down $3000 and still feel a bit jaded over the whole experience. My DOC fee was $399: is this high...little upset I didn't negotiate that, Love the Murano...but still feeling a bit jaded over the car shopping experience and that I could have gotten a better deal? Any consolations? Thanks again Car Man!
  • Options
    jbuchs1jbuchs1 Member Posts: 4
    Car_Man,

I made a mistake in my previous post. THe selling price of the Murano is 33K. To summarize: its a 42 month lease/17K miles a year. The payment is 360/month tax inclusive (though I got suckered for the extended warranty which added an extra 17 on the day I leased it so its 377 now). I put 4K down (1500 for initial costs, 2500 for cost reduction). Let me know what you think.

Jason
  • Options
    jdillenjdillen Member Posts: 20
    Car_man,
    You seem to be real helpful around here, so I'd like to get some info from you. My wife and I are looking at trading in her 2004 VW jetta 1.8t for a 2005 Murano S AWD. We are hoping/assuming we should break even from what we owe to what it's worth. Her brother is a salesman for a local Nissan dealership, so we are hoping to get a pretty good lease deal. From what I gather here we SHOULD be able to get invoice from him as a selling price, since he works there and all. He's going to search for us at the moment to see if he can find a car in the area, but I was wondering what the money factor and residual is for a 2005 S AWD model for both a 39/42 month lease with 12k miles/year? Oh, and we are following your advice and are going to try and put nothing down for a down payment (just pay associated fees/first months payment) :) .

I calculated a payment using last month's money factor/residual but would like updated figures if you have them handy :) I'll report back when I get some initial numbers from him. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    alta000alta000 Member Posts: 1
    That sounds like a terrific deal, can you clarify one thing? Did you get to the $31580 purchase price after subtracting the $2500 value of your trade-in, or was $31580 the purchase price without any trade-in? Also, would you mind specifying the name of the dealership where you purchased your vehicle. I'm outside Philly, but it may be worth it to make the trip...

Thank you...
  • Options
    rapanosdrapanosd Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

I have a question regarding the pros and cons of leasing a 2005 Murano vs. leasing a 2006 Murano.

The former should have a far better sale price, but the latter should have a better residual, shouldn't it? In, say, 36 months the 2006 will be 12 months 'newer' than the 2005.

Thus, by my thinking, the financed amount should be similar.

I am considering leasing a new Murano, and am questioning whether to jump in for an '05 now, or just be patient and pick up a 2006 within the next month or so.

Any advice?

Thanks for the great forum...
  • Options
    deebryandeebryan Member Posts: 3
    What is the lease factor and residual for December? How do you find this out?
    The two leases for November were as follows:
    2005 Murano SL 2wd w/Mats, Splash Guards, Cargo
    MSRP $29535
    Net Cap cost $26,760
    includes $550 non refundable acquisition fee
    Monthly payments total $12558
    At lease end purchase for $15,062.85 plus $150 purchase option fee
    12k miles
    42 months
    $1999 intial payment
    This is all the info that was given can I find out the money factor from this info?
    How can I figure out what the one payment lease would be?

The other deal was
    2005 Murano S 2wd w/convenience package, mats,spalsh guards
    MSRP $28835
    Net cap cost $25,990
    Includes $550 non refundable acquistion fee
    Monthly payments total $12,138
    Purchase at lease end for $14,705.85 plus $150 purchase option fee
    12k miles
    42 months
    $1999 intial payment
  • Options
    pkatamipkatami Member Posts: 4
    I've been looking for a 2005 Nissan Murano with touring and tech. In my searching I've found one a few weeks ago for 32.500 before taxes. I was thinking maybe I'd lease but haven't researched leases. I don't care so much about the navi- but I like the color screen and rear assist (i'm in and out of parking lots a lot everyday).

Now- I priced a new 2006 (arriving at the dealer on the 15th) SL touring (comes standard with rear assist camera and color screen) at 31,777 Platinum/Black. That's the purchase price I was quoted.

So I'm at a loss. Wait for the 06 and buy----or lease? Or wait for the 06 to see if the dealers will blow out the 05 with touring and tech??

A dealer called me today to say "let's get you out of the market- what can I do to make this deal". I asked for the 2005 SL 2WD Black/Charcoal touring, tech sticker at 36,700, offered at 32,500 for 30,000. We'll see.

Thoughts??Help?

thanks!!
  • Options
    gyver65gyver65 Member Posts: 4
    Car_Man

I just traded in a 2000 Honda Odyssey EX on a 2005 Murano. I have never actually traded a vehicle since it is against my religion but I was very desperate to get rid of this van. It had 128,600 miles, I was on the third transmission, it had a cracked windshield, and damaged passenger door, and one on the automatic doors did not work, and I owed more on the van than it was worth. Just to fix the automatic door alone would have cost me close to $800.

I owed $9853 on the van.
    Trade Value for "Good Condition": $7015

I did a 42 month / 15,000 mile per year lease.
    MSRP on 2005 SL Murano: $34,365
    Residual Value $17,182.50 plus purchase option of $150
    Touring Package
    Floor Mats
    Splash Guards
    Cargo Protector
    Roof Rail Crossbars

I paid $3000 down which included first months payment, security deposit, and acquisition fee. They had to get it from a dealer 400 miles away.
    My payments are $445 per month for a 42 month 15,000 mile per year lease plus they paid off my van. I was offered a 12,000 mile / year lease without them paying off my van for $400 per month.
    Did I do the right thing by trading in my vehicle that I was desperately ready to get rid of?

Thank you!
  • Options
    shelpdoggshelpdogg Member Posts: 1
    I am fairly new to the Lease game so I hope you can help me out.
    The new lease out by Nissan is $359 mo/42 lease + taxes

I was offered about the same today for a 2006 SL AWD touring package. The numbers worked out to $384-398 a month with a 42 month lease....and they wanted $3334 down at signing. I'm thinking of haggling a bit on the money down as I have read a few of your replies that say this is unnecessary.
    Let me know what you think Car Man...Thanks!!!
  • Options
    blane1blane1 Member Posts: 3
    Car Man, what are the residuals for 24 and 36 months lease with 15,000 miles on 2006 Murano, and the money factors to.

Thanks!
  • Options
    mikeyt16mikeyt16 Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    I was researching on Edmunds and saw your post. I am also new to leasing and have been looking for a Murano. I was curious to what Car Man e-mailed in reply to your posting. I was at two different dealerships today. One I spent a while haggling at, the other I didn't. Bottom line, here is the deal I was offered:
    2006 SL AWD with the Touring Package for $377 per mo. payment (includes taxes)with $2784 down (includes down payment, tax, plates, docs, and 1st mo. payment). 42 month lease with 12K per year.
    How does that compare?
  • Options
    bworkbwork Member Posts: 1
    I SAW THE QUESTION IN A PREVIOUS POST
    So which is better looking for a 36 mo or 42 mo lease.
    and what are the fixed cost assocated with a lease
    ie: tax , tags
  • Options
    jdillenjdillen Member Posts: 20
    The following is a quote from Pittsburgh East Nissan that I've received regarding a 2005 Nissan Murano S AWD w/ Convenience package. They started off with this quote and I've been unable to negotiate (via email) any farther down. All of the others I've been in contact with were higher (some much higher), however I've got one at invoice and willing to work on our trade. As I said we do have a trade that I'm hoping for just the payoff on. The MSRP of this vehicle is $30,170 with an invoice of $27,693. The deal is as follows:

42 month lease
    Selling Price: $27,249 (approx. $450 under invoice)
    Net Cap Cost: $27,799 (includes the $550 acq. fee)
    Money Factor: 0.00050
    Residual (12,000 miles per year): 53% of MSRP ($15,990.10)
    with only first payment & plate fees due at delivery (total of $521.01)
    41 remaining payments of $333.36, which includes all taxes (Sales & PA Useage)

All is the same for Tier 2 credit, exc. money factor goes to .00065 so the monthly payment is $340 after taxes.

Any comments???
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Thanks for the additional information, jbuchs1. The selling price that you were quoted for this vehicle looks good to me. Let's work up a lease payment on it using Nissan's actual lease program and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2006 Nissan Murano SL AWD with an MSRP of $35,680 and a selling price of $32,000 through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 42 months with 15,000 miles per year, its zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $361. 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that NMAC publishes residual values for. If you want to drive more than this, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your Murano would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put several thousand dollars down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • Options
    You;re very welcome, timmyrich1. Congratulations on your new Murano and thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how everything turned out. Sure I have seen community members do better, but if the lease payment that you mentioned includes tax I think that you did OK on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Here's the information that you're looking for, jdillen. If you were to lease a 2006 Nissan Murano S AWD through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 39 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00185 and 59%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 42 month lease should be .00111 and 57%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    I'm glad that you enjoy this discussion so much, rapanosd. You are absolutely right. While the 2005 Murano will have a lower selling price than a 2006 model would at this point, its residual values are several points lower. Its lower money factors make up for part of the difference in residuals, but probably not all of it. Which model will be cheaper to lease depends upon how much larger the discount you receive on the '05 model is. If you provide me with MSRPs and approximate selling prices for the '05 and '06 Murano that you are interested in we can see what their payments should be like right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hey deebryan. I'd be happy to give you an idea of what this vehicle's lease program is currently like. If you were to lease a 2005 Nissan Murano SL 2WD through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. right now for 42 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00050 and 51%, respectively. Using these numbers, an MSRP of $29,535, and a selling price of $26,760 I estimate that the first model that you mentioned should have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $300. The payment for an otherwise identical lease of a Murano with an MSRP of $28,835 and a selling price of should be $25,990 around $290.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Wow, you certainly put a lot of miles on your Odyssey, gyver65. I surprised and sorry to hear that you had so many problems with it. Hondas are usually very reliable vehicles. It is difficult for me to tell you whether you did the right thing in trading in your van without knowing how much the dealer that you traded it in to gave you for it. Similarly, it's tough for me to give you my opinion on your new lease without knowing the Murano's selling price. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the car that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment.

Let me know these two numbers and I will tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Greetings shelpdogg. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the car that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion on the deal that you were quoted if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi blane1. Nissan's lease program for the Murano varies depending upon exactly which model you get. In order for me to give you an accurate idea of what the lease program for the truck that you are considering is like, I need you to tell me if it is a Murano S 2WD, a Murano SL AWD, etc... Once you let me know I will let you know what its current factors and residuals are.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    bonemanboneman Member Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Related to this meaasage, my ife wants to unload her 2004 Mazda RX-8 for a '06 Murano. We have adealer that told us since we're upside down on the RX-8 we should probably lease. I know very little about leasing but that sounds likea possibility. Do you have any suggestions as far as dealing with the dealership?

Thanks!
  • Options
    gyver65gyver65 Member Posts: 4
    Boneman,

I am far from being an expert at this but I just leased a 2005 Murano three weeks ago. I was in a similar situation as you were. I had a 2000 Honda Odyssey that I was upside down on. I owed $3000 more than the trade-in value. This was because I had re-financed it a couple of times over a five year period. I first negotiated the price of the Murano to what I thought was a fair price. I also negotiated from 12K miles per year to 15K miles per year at the same price. This is a 42 month lease.

I then told them that I would lease the vehicle if they paid off my Odyssey. They acted like they didn't want it since it had 128,000 miles on it but I told them that if they were willing to pay it off then I wasn't willing to do business. They finally agreed to it but with the trade-in I ended up paying about 40 more dollars per month than if I had not traded it.

This is the first time that I have traded a vehicle. I don't usually do this but since I was already in the whole and since the Odyssey had so many things wrong with it I was desperate to get rid of it.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide.
  • Options
    inventrinventr Member Posts: 4
    I have a current 48 month lease (36 months into it) on a 2003 Murano SL with everything except XM and Nav system. It has 42,000 miles on it and is in great shape. I am trading it in on a 2006 SL without the Dynamic Control Package, nor Navigation or XM satellite. I was quoted a monthly payment of $450 before taxes and license, and $474 with T & L included. It is a 42 month lease with 15,000 allowed miles. My trade in on the 2003 is $21,520. After reading earlier posts, it sounds like the monthly payment is way high. My credit rating is excellent
    Looking for advice!
  • Options
    jaxbuyerjaxbuyer Member Posts: 8
    Car_man, when you see the following information about a lease on the Nissan website, are you getting all necessary information? Does this mean the sale price is $32,215? Would you expect to be able to negotiate a smaller down pymt? Thanks!

2006 SL AWD w/ touring, mats, splash guards, sunroof wind deflector - 42 months $359/mo with $2,399 initial pymt which includes down pymt and $359 first pymt

MSRP $36,175, Acutual capitalized cost $32,215, includes $550 acquisition fee

Monthly payments total $15,078
  • Options
    jul500jul500 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'd like to see what you think of this deal -

Murano 2005 SL MSRP is 35,900

Total down was 2500

My monthly payment is $355 for 42 month lease - 15k miles per year.

What do you think?

Thank You :)
  • Options
    wendym1wendym1 Member Posts: 1
    I am planning to lease a 2006 Murano SL AWD with the sunroof and leather package. I want to do a 36 month lease with zero down payment. What is a good montly payment for this lease? So far the dealer has said, zero down, $1100 in initial fees and a monthly fee in the "high" $300's pre-tax. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am heading to the dealership this evening! thank you!!!
  • Options
    Are you gone for the holidays? Haven't seen any posts for a few days.
  • Options
    I was just quoted the following residuals and money factors. Do these sound right? Anyone receive any other numbers? I had expected the residuals to be higher.

2006 SL FWD & AWD 42 months 55% and .00126
    36 months 58% and .00200
  • Options
    rprtrprt Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2003 Camry that I owe $18400 on (don't ask) with 51000 miles. I am wanting to lease a Murano and want to know what kind of deal I can get. I am looking at a 2006 S I believe the sticker price was around 29000 or so. They are willing to pay off my car and with me putting 2000 down my payment will be $550. Does this sound right? My credit score is around 620.
    Thanks
  • Options
    jayyceejayycee Member Posts: 2
    I am looking into the Murano's in Westchester NY and got the folliwng price today, with the convenience package, MSRP of 30925, 2000 down plus security deposit, 329/mo for 42 months, 12k miles. I thought it was a good deal but ready the othe rposts I am not sure. I would rather include a sunroof but that brings me up to the SL and I need to keep payment under 350...any thoughts?
  • Options
    Hi inventr. A large part of the reason why the lease payment that you were quoted is so high is the fact that you are trying to get out of your current lease a year early. It is usually fairly expensive to get out of a lease that long before its scheduled end. It would be in your best interest to wait until you are closer to the scheduled end date of your current lease to get a new vehicle. If you would like, I can tell you what your lease payment should be on the new Murano that you are interested in using Nissan's actual lease program. In order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its MSRP and selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hey jaxbuyer. The capitalized cost for a leased vehicle usually means the amount financed, which is the selling price minus any down payment. In Nissan's December advertised lease payment for the 2006 Murano, I believe that $2,040 of the $2,399 due at lease signing is a cap cost reduction. If we add that back into the capitalized cost, we get an actual selling price of around $34,255.

As far as the down payment goes, consumers can and should lease any vehicle that they want without making any sort of cap cost reduction. In fact, it is in your best interest not to make a down payment when leasing. Of course, eliminating the down payment from this advertised lease will make its monthly payment increase unless you can negotiate a lower selling price. While there is usually a little meat left on the bone with manufacturers' advertised lease payments, I doubt that you will be able to negotiate a selling price that is two grand lower than the one that was used in this lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello jul500. You never mentioned the selling price of the truck that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion on this deal if you let me know what this Murano's selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Greetings rprt. You never mentioned the selling price of the Murano that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the truck that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of a vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be happy to give you my opinion on the deal that you are getting if you let me know what its selling price is.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi jayycee. As I just mentioned to a couple of other community members, I really need to know this vehicle's selling price in order to tell you if you are getting a good deal. This number will show me how much of a discount you are being given and will enable me to estimate what your lease payment should be using Nissan's actual lease program. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    jayyceejayycee Member Posts: 2
    the price they quoted me was 30925.thanks jayycee
  • Options
    Thanks for the additional information, jayycee. Let's see if I have this right. You say that you were quoted a selling price of $30,925 on a truck that has an MSRP of $30,925. If that is right, you are not being given any sort of discount and this is not a very good deal. Always remember that the selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Shop around to get as low a selling price as possible on the truck that you want. Once you have a price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer work up a lease payment for you using that price. You may be able to get an idea of how much you should spend for the model that you want by visiting the following discussion: al63017, "Nissan Murano: Prices Paid & Buying Experience" #, 26 Jan 2003 3:21 am.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    neilinlaneilinla Member Posts: 3
    Greetings. I'm looking to lease a 06 Murano, SL, FWD, Touring package with Sirius, Navigation system, cargo protectors, floor mats, splash guards, and Dynamic Control Package. The lease deal in conjunction with the national promotion is: MSRP $37,395. Lease 42 months, $361.76 a month, down of $2040. With tax, lease is $389 a month. With DMV fees due at signing, tax and california tire tax: $2040 + $168.30 state tax + $289 DMV fees + $8.75 tire tax = $2506.05 due at signing. Selling price of the car is $34,897. Money factor is .00077.

This is all the information I could get from the dealer, I tried to follow previous posts and get as much information as you would need. Thanks!!

Is this a good deal?
  • Options
    nak026nak026 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man, first off, I am an avid reader of this forum and you are always informative and entertaining... thank you. Question: I work for a company that gets special set pricing on Nissan vehicles. The offer I was given is:
    MSRP: $36,185
    Selling price: $32,869
    42 months, 12k yr.
    $1,000 down, $413 month after tax, title, etc.
    Should I accept this offer or would I be better off negotiating a price without mentioning my place of employment (from what I understand, once I say that I am employed by this company, all negotiations are off and this is my price)? Is this any better than the current lease special? Also, should I expect to get Kelly Blue Book trade in value from a trade in? '04 Chevy Trailblazer, KBB trade in valuation in good condition = $17,400. Best offer I have received (without trying to negotiate) is $13,000. Thanks again for all of your advice!
  • Options
    Hi Neilinla! How did you find a 'national promotion' on the 06 SL FWD that you mentioned? When I look on the NISSANUSA.com website, I only see a promotion for the SL AWD. Is there somewhere else to find promotions? Thanks!
  • Options
    pdurantpdurant Member Posts: 18
    Hey Car_Man,

I was hoping you could give me the current money factor and residual on a 2006 Nissan Murano S FWD band AWD for 42 months at 15k miles per year.

Also, please let me know if the money factor includes some type of security deposit.

Thanks for all your help as we still try to decide on what SUV we want!

Thanks,

Philip
  • Options
    gmjfgmjf Member Posts: 3
    Car_Man
    I was given the following lease numbers for a 2006 SE AWD:

MSRP $37800
    selling price around $35000
    42 mos - 380
    39 mos - $420
    out of pocket - 1st month & taxes

Is it preferable to pay taxes up front or put them into the lease? do you think this is a good deal? Thanks.
  • Options
    gmjfgmjf Member Posts: 3
    Also there are very few SEs out there. I was thinking of waiting until Feb to see if any come in with DVD or Nav. When do the lease numbers come out for Feb?

Thanks.
  • Options
    kramillerkramiller Member Posts: 1
    Jaxbuyer,

Did you do this? I've been looking at the same deal and want to know if you were able to negotiate at all on the cap cost. Because it seems to be just $584 over invoice, I figured that would be the best I could get, especially since the cap cost includes a $550 acquisition fee. Wondering if you were able to swing anything better since the deal expires tomorrow.
  • Options
    MSRP $30,600
    Add-ons
    Destination Charges 650
    SL Touring Pkg 4600
    Vehicle dynamic control Pkg 750
    Carpeted mats 90
    Cargo area protector 80
    Splash guards 120
    Sunroof wind deflector 90
    Total $36,935
    Residual $19,994
    (residual at end of 48 month lease on 2003 is $16,591)
    Agreed upon selling price $35,835
    Acquisition fee 550 (what is this?)
    Service contract 688
    Total $37,073
    They figured my payments through Nissan at 502.24 for 42 months
    Included is 15,000 miles per year
  • Options
    cathruggcathrugg Member Posts: 1
    Hi--I copied the lease offer for the 2006 Murano from Nissan's website. I absolutely hate the bargaining part of an auto purchase :o) --- is this a good deal or should I have my husband try negotiating a bit?? Thanks for any help you can give us. Cathy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2006 Murano SL AWD w/ Touring Pkg, Splash Guard, Cargo Protect, Sunroof Wind Deflector & mats Lease - 42 MONTHS - $359/MONTH - $2,399/INITIAL PAYMENT

Excludes taxes, title, and license. $2,399 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $2,040 consumer down payment, $359 first month payment, $0 security deposit).

2006 Murano SL AWD w/ Touring Pkg, Splash Guards, Cargo Protect, Sunroof Wind Deflector & mats model 7816 subject to availability to qualified lessees through Nissan-Infiniti LT. $36,175 MSRP includes destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $32,215 includes a $550 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $15,078.00. At lease end, purchase for $19,172.75, plus $150 purchase option fee (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and tear plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends 1/31/2006.
  • Options
    mlawdawgmlawdawg Member Posts: 2
    Hi Neilinla. I'd like to know which dealer quoted you the money factor of .00077, which seems like a very low (good) mf. I was just quoted on an 06 Murano S FWD an mf of .00094 for 42mon with 54% residual, or a .00170 (too high) on a 36 mon with 57% residual.

MSRP 27600
    cap cost 26324
    aquisition fee 550

Tx, mlawdawg
  • Options
    mlawdawgmlawdawg Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Can you tell me NMAC's current money factor and residual on 06 Murano S FWD for 36 and 42 mons?

I was quoted .00094 on 36 and .00170 on 42.

The 06 Murano S FWD MSRP is 27600; cap cost 26324; aqu fee 550

Tx,
    mlawdawg
This discussion has been closed.