Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Impreza Lease Questions

Comments

• ploppousploppous Member Posts: 3
    I've been trying for months to get into an Impreza Premium sedan for around 230/month tops! I have been pretty stingy but the way I run the numbers I think I should be getting the deal. Here are the numbers MSRP: 22,102.00; Final negotiated: 19,850.00; $500.00 down; 15,000 miles/yr; dealers are quoting anywhere between 2.6-3.6% for the money factor (between Feb-May). Anyways, the closest quote I have gotten is around 250/month. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    -Plop
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome browntye.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi Chris. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 WRX Premium 4-Dr with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey browntye. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza 5-Dr Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00110 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi m3cjc. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza Sport Limited with 12,000 miles per year are .00115 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Chase charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go dudeny. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza Hatchback 2.0i with 10,000 miles per year are .00065 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Impreza Hatchback Premium are .00100 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes I do tarhoo. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza Hatchback Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I need both the MSRP and the selling price to work up a payment. Let me know what they are and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • tarhootarhoo Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Car_man, the most recent quote I received for this car had an MSRP of $22,241 and a sales price of $21,230. Aside from All-Weather Package dealer has not mentioned any other options or add-ons, which makes me think sales price is a bit high. This dealer quoted me a 39 month lease 12k miles per year for $304.00 a month. MF of .0012 and residual of $12,454.96. Thanks for the help!

TarHoo
  • tarhootarhoo Member Posts: 3
    Car_man,

Just to clarify, dealer quoted me 39 month lease, but I would like to know payments for a 36 month lease. Thanks!
  • jnkohjnkoh Member Posts: 37
    Looking for lease numbers for a 2012 Imprezza base auto. 12k miles/year. Thanks in advance
    Here's the information that you are looking for, jnkoh.

Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Impreza 4Dr Base Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00035 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • beerfingerbeerfinger Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Looking for lease numbers for a 2013 Impreza Sport Limited Auto w/ 12k miles/year.

Options:
    - Aluminum Wheel Locks
    - Power Moonroof w/ auto open/close
    - Rear seat-back protector
    - Ice Silver Metallic Body Side Molding
    - All Weather Floor Mats
    - Ice Silver Metallic Sport Mesh Grille
    - Cargo Tray

Thanks in advance
    Hi beerfinger. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Sedan Sport Limited with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    Hi Car_man,

Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 Impreza WRX Hatchback Standard? I'm looking at 36 months, unless there is another term that has a better combination of LMF and residual. Also, I only drive 6K miles/year so the lowest mileage possible. Thanks in advance!

Ben
  • nyc4menyc4me Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man. I'm looking for the December lease factor and residual figures for a Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Premium PZEV. 36 month lease with 10k miles/year. Comes with the All Weather Package. MSRP is $21565. Dealer has offered $3063 on a trade in. Monthly payment in $247 which I think is too high. Would like to be down around $225 if possible. Any help greatly appreciated!
  • thesubaruguythesubaruguy Member Posts: 1
    hi Car_man. I am talking with a dealership for a Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.0i Limited,Venetian Red Pearl color in Santa Clara, CA (No moonroof, no navigation). Here's the details :

Residual : 60%
    Money Factor : 0.0015
    Capital Cost : 23288.36
    Acquisition Fees: 595
    Miles/yr : 12,000

The monthly payments come down to be $289.85 with $2000 downpayment. Is this correct? From whatever I have read so far, this seems very high to me.

Thanks for your help!
    Yes I do Ben. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Hatchback Standard with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for nyc4me. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza 2.0i Premium with the All Weather Package and 10,000 miles per year are .00100 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    Thanks! Is it the same with the WRX as with any other Impresa?
    Hi thesubaruguy. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted are correct. I would be happy to work up a payment on this car for you to double check the payment that you were quoted, but I need you to provide me with its MSRP first.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow that was fast. You're welcome benji123. The lease programs for the WRX and the Impreza are usually slightly different.

Car_man
    Host
  • day2daeday2dae Member Posts: 10
    Hello Car_man,

Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 WRX 5-door Hatchback Base and Premium models for 36-months and 10k/year? Thanks in advance!

Day
  • daniel12345daniel12345 Member Posts: 1
    "Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 WRX 5-door Hatchback Base and Premium models for 36-months and 10k/year? Thanks in advance! "

i would love to get an answer for this question , Im actually living in southern California and looking to lease a WRX this weekend
    Hello Day. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 WRX 5-door Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 65% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 WRX 5-door Premium are .00175 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
    Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for, daniel12345. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • day2daeday2dae Member Posts: 10
    Thanks a bunch! :)
  • kstarr719kstarr719 Member Posts: 15
    Hi Car_Man! Do you have the February residual and money factor for the 2013 WRX STI 5-door at 10K/year for 36, 42 and 48 months? I really appreciate your help and information.
  • patcalabrianjpatcalabrianj Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man

Do you have the February residual and MF for the 2013 Impreza 2.0i 5-door base? Thanks
    You're very welcome day2dae.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi kstarr719. Chase's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 WRX STi 5-Door with 10,000 miles per year are .00175 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00175 and 56%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00200 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    I sure do patcalabrianj. Chase's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza 2.0i 5-door base with a manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00085 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • pap3rclippap3rclip Member Posts: 1
    Hi there!

I was wondering if you had the current residual and mf for a 2013 Impreza hatchback 2.0i Limited.

Looking at 10k and 15k miles a year for 36 months.

Thank you so much!

-Scott
    Greetings Scott. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Hatchback 2.0i Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00135 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. The 10k residual value would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • zoomvtzoomvt Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car_man, do you have the 2013 Impreza Hatchback base model MF and residual? It looks like they change it based on trim model (which makes it harder to know if you should move up or down trims). The res and MF i got from dealer for base model is different than the one posted above.

Thanks in advanced!
  • bconway52bconway52 Member Posts: 7
    Could I get the current money factor/residual for a 2013 Impreza Sport Premium 5-door automatic for a 36month lease with 12k and 15k miles?

Thanks!
  • cammyfivecammyfive Member Posts: 3
    Hey Car_man, could you provide me with the money factor and residuals for 15K miles a year for the Impreza 4 door sedan Premium with the 5spd manual transmission? Thanks!!
    Yes I do zoomvt. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Subaru Impreza Hatchback 2.0i with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for bconway52. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Sport Premium 5-Door with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi cammyfive. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza 4 door Premium with a manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • shahsmerdisshahsmerdis Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the Chase money factor and residual value for a Base and Premium Impreza automatic at 12k miles.

Thanks!
  • bconway52bconway52 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks Car_man!

Could you also share the current money factor and residual for a Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium automatic leased for 12k miles per year?
  • kevinr51kevinr51 Member Posts: 2
    I'm comparing buying vs leasing on a 2013 WRX Base model. Current $305/month deal is on a 4-door sedan but I need a hatchback. Can you tell me the money factor / residuals for a 2013 base model WRX and 10k/year? Thanks in advance!
    Hi shahsmerdis. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 36-month lease of a 2013 Impreza Premium Sedan with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00085 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a base model are .00045 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome bconway52. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XC Crosstrek Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00160 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello kevinr51. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 WRX Base Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • bear104bear104 Member Posts: 4
    Hi all,

Just picked up a 2013 Impreza Premium Sport this past weekend. I think the deal went well, but I keep second guessing myself. I understand the basics of financing a car (this is my second lease ever) but am still anxious over the deal. I'm a younger guy, not a lot of disposable income but I knew that I wanted THIS car and I knew my budget. My anxiety stems from my unfamiliarity with the car finance/leasing process.

The car was listed at just under $22k. I was able to haggle the dealer down to a $1k down payment and $215/mo. 3 year lease, 15k miles/year. The residual value at the end of the lease (from my memory) was ~$13k. I plan on buying the lease out at the end of 3 years.

Did I get a good deal? Part of me wishes I had taken my time and walked away but then again, I knew I wanted this car and I knew my budget. I think part of my anxiety is also coming from the fact that I went to the dealership on my own and without a friend. (My first lease I had oversight from my father).

Any thoughts?
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Sounds reasonable to me, that's not a big payment at all.
  • ubuntu1ubuntu1 Member Posts: 13
    Does the $215 include tax?
  • bear104bear104 Member Posts: 4
    Yes, I believe so.
  • jc85jc85 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man,

Do you have the money factor and residual for a 2013 WRX 5-door Hatchback Base model for 36-months and 12k/year?

Thank you!