Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Camry Lease Questions

Comments

• amoszamosz Member Posts: 38
    interested in this information as del
  • gatorinmngatorinmn Member Posts: 6
    Hi CarMan,

Can you please post the residual and money factor for the lease of a 2012 Camry XLE V6 with 15,000 miles per year and 36 months? I am in Minnesota. Thanks!
  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 283
    Please post residual and MF for 36 months, 12K miles per year lease. Thanks.
  • willlwilll Member Posts: 2
    Just received a call that the Hybrid we ordered here in SoCal is in. Looks like it will be about $32,200 before T&L. CarMan what are the lease term residual and MF for this new Hybrid for 48 months? Thanks!!
  • sparetiressparetires Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man,

Will you please provide leasing numbers for the 2012 Camry SE 4 cylinder for 12k miles for both 24 month & 36 month terms?

Thanks in advance!
  • leon2012leon2012 Member Posts: 8
    I am planning to lease Camry 2012 LE in the New York area. Can anyone help me with what the best lease deal will be and any advise you can give will be appreciated.
  • sbs9sbs9 Member Posts: 7
    Anybody have the current MF and residual for an XLE I4 non-nav 3yr/36k?
  • sbs9sbs9 Member Posts: 7
    Answering my own questions:

MF 0.0011

Residual looks to be about 55% - not sure on this as they gave me a residual $ and not sure which of their cars it was based on.

Altima here I come...
  • km38iakm38ia Member Posts: 16
    what is the feb res and money factor for camry le, se, and xle on 12k a year
  • km38iakm38ia Member Posts: 16
    I got a quote on a 2012 camry xle with nav, leather, sticker of 29,800

for 12k a year lease, first month down, tax, and title at 359 a month plus tax

good deal?
  • bigbutrbigbutr Member Posts: 111
    I'm curious what the selling price of the vehicle is as well as the residual and money factor used. I'm going to go look at a similarly priced 2012 Hybrid XLE and could use the numbers for comparison.
  • bschmidt25bschmidt25 Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2012
    Looking for the money factor and residual for an SE V6 - 15k / 36 mo. Would most likely do convenience package only, possibly sunroof. Not sure if options affect anything. Thanks in advance!
  • energymonkeyenergymonkey Member Posts: 11
    Car Man,

Can you please provide money factor, residual etc., for 36 month lease for Camry SE?

Can anyone provide recent experiences leasing this vehicle?
  • energymonkeyenergymonkey Member Posts: 11
    Realized my first message was missing some things.

12k miles, 4 cylinder, base SE. Not the V6.
  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Hi Car_man.

Would you please provide me with the April residual and money factor for a 2012 Camry XLE V6 lease for 36 months, 10,000 miles a year.

Thank you!

hpowders
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi energymonkey. Toyota Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the 2012 Camry varies by region. In most of the areas that I have seen its program for, its 36-month, 15,000 mile per year numbers for this car are .00040 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey hpowders. The numbers for all Camry models, other than the Hybrid, are exactly the same. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

TFS' 10,000 mile per year residual values are 3% higher than its 15,000 mile per year resids.

Car_man
    Host
  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Okay. Thanks Car_man!
  • parnolaparnola Member Posts: 141
    Hi Car_man -- I'm interested in a 2012 Camry Hybrid XLE and was curious what the money factor and residual since they seem to be different than for the base Camry? This would be for either 12k or 15k miles and 3-year lease. Thank you!
  • vb1pavb1pa Member Posts: 50
    Wanted to contribute to cause, got a quote in NY, based on:

36m/12k
    700 at signing (1st payment and dmv) everything else in rolled in monthly payment...
    361.53 (tax included) for 35 payments

CHeers,
    You're welcome hpowders.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi parnola. Toyota's lease program often varies by region. I don't believe that Toyota is currently providing any lease support on the Camry Hybrid. Its most common lease program for May seems to be a 36-month, 15,000 mile per year buy rate lease money factor and residual value of .00200 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Keep in mind though that TFS calculates residual values differently than most other banks do. TFS places restrictions and caps upon what options can be residualized...making its effective residual values lower than its published numbers.

Car_man
    Host
  • republitarianrepublitarian Member Posts: 3
    Hey CarMan,

What are the current residual and money factor rates for a 2012 Toyota Camry LE. If u can provide for 3 years and both 12k or 15k miles. Thank you for your help. Also I am in Los Angeles region if that helps!

Thanks,

Eitay
  • arizonaicearizonaice Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2012
    Hey Car_Man,

I have leased, and helped people lease, many cars over the last few years, but Toyota has me pretty confused. I spoke with a few salespeople, and gotten some interesting information. I was told that:

1. there is no 10k mileage option, and that their provided residual was for 12k and no change for 15k (this seems absurd to me)
    2. across their entire Camry line that the current month's residual is 54% (sounds VERY low to me)
    3. The current money factor is .00040 (this was the only piece of information that sounded accurate, and it also matches your provided information)

I'm ultimately trying to lease a Camry (non-hybrid) this month. Can you please provide the Residual and Money Factor (Base Rate) for the 2012 Camry in the NE region (NY/NJ)?

Also, you stated in another post that specific things are not residualized, or something to that effect. Can you explain how that affects the overall residual when I am doing my calculations? For my BMW lease, my spreadsheet was within $.04/mo of what BMW came up with. I felt pretty happy. :-P

Thanks in advance!

-- Brian
  • byr2104byr2104 Member Posts: 3
    i just get a lease for this car in Long beach for $260 for 35 mths and $2000 down it was that a good deal?
  • blueguydotcomblueguydotcom Member Posts: 6,249
    @byr2104--

2k down including inception fees, license and first month payment? Or is the 2k a cap cost reduction?

When you lease it's best to understand the sale price first. Get the sale price, then use leaseguide.com and the calculator to figure out the payment.
    the price for this car was 27650, residual 14820 and it was $305 with not cap cost or $260 for 35more moths include tax-fees and 1st pay with $2000 cap.
    $260 and have cargo net and paint door and rear bumper protection free,
  • inquiztivinquiztiv Member Posts: 4
    one of the local dealers here in NJ is offering camry for lease @ $89 on a 36 month lease. Including the verbiage below, any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or what can be a better deal?

msrp 23,994, 36 month, 12k miles per year
    2999 down paymt plus 1st paymt, tax, tags
    $650 acquisition fee
    $0 security deposit
    $176.70 doc fee
    residual 13,825

thanks much
  • chasvachasva Member Posts: 4
    Hi Carman - Do you happen to have sept numbers in Southern VA for the 2013 Camry V4 XLE which includes 10 or 12 K and money factor /residual?

Thank You!
  • swflgalswflgal Member Posts: 18
    Can I do better than this: Quoted in sarasota florida today for Camry SE lease for 36 months $2838 due at signing and $215 a month includes everything else (Tax, title, dealer fee). OR Zero down payment monthly payment of $299.

This above quote was based on the current SE lease special advertised as follows: closed end lease on new 2012 Camry SE model #2546 with automatic transmission and select equipment. Adding options increases payment. $199 per month for 36 months. $2598 due at signing includes $2399 down payment and first month's payment. No security deposit required. $21,686 Adjusted Capitalized Cost is based on down payment; excludes tax, tag, registration, title and dealer fees. Lease end purchase option is $15,782 and lease payments total $7164.

I asked what options were on the SE I test drove and he was quoting me and he said only toyoguard. Which I am thinking I don't want so should I ask them to deduct for the Toyoguard, it was $699.
  • steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    edited September 2012
    I just leased a 2012 4cyl Camry SE , with leather, moonroof and Navigation.
    36 months / 15000 miles
    326 a month including taxes.
    Paid a 650 acquisition fee and first month up front.
    Complimentary toyota care for 24 months includes oil changes and tire rotations every 5000 miles.
    We ended up going a little South to Venice Florida and just signed a lease for 2012 SE:

2,000 down
    +144.66 new tag (we were not transferring a license plate)
    -500 Toyota Rebate -pop up on edmunds when I was researching sedans
    For out the door $1827.86 with $183.33 monthly payment for 36 months.
    To clarify the $1827.86 included 1st month payment so the remaining 35 months are $183.33 for 2012 Camry SE.
  • steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    edited September 2012
    Was that car loaded with leather, nav, moonroof, keyless etc.. and 15000 miles per year? And where did you get the 500 coupon, I keep seeing the Nissan one but where is this toyota pop up?
    THanks!
    No it did not have leather, nav or moonroof. I did not add any options. The rebate just popped up when I was searching competitive vehicles on edmunds,I think I was looking up honda accord or hyundai sonata.
  • snowman22snowman22 Member Posts: 109
    :confuse: I have notices many asking about Toyota Camry hybrid leases. The answer is always the same----Leases not being offered on hybrids. My question----WHY NOT.
  • kromixkromix Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2012
    Corolla Base L Model with Automatic

Price: $17,576.37
    Term: 39 Months
    Rate: .00191
    Residual .66 - $11814.00

$800 Cash Due at Signing Includes 1st month payment
    $239.98/month

Miami, Florida

Thoughts?
  • neilbneilb Member Posts: 6
    I got a price for a lease for a 2012 XLE with Convenience, Leather & Display packages & Floor Mats.

MSRP: $29,690
    Sell: $26,099 (before rebate of $500)
    Miles: 18K/yr
    Residual: $14,495
    Rebate: $500
    Doc fees of $186.39 are added in
    Nothing down and first payment is $390 + plates ($194)
    Illinois sales tax: 8.25% on entire amount. Illinois is essentially bankrupt so they need the money, I guess.
    MF:.0001 (top tier)
    $/mo: $390

The math is close when I use the lease calculators. It just seems that the residual is very low. He told me that the residual for 15K miles was $15,395 which is only 51.8%. Is it low because TFS does not residualize certain options? Does the residual go down towards the end of the model year? Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
    CarMan - Do you know the November money factors and residuals for the 2012 Camry V6 XLE and the 2013 Avalon XLE Premium in Southern VA ?

Thank you in advance
  • jnm3jnm3 Member Posts: 2
    Hi... can anyone help with the December 2012 money factor and residual values on a 12k mile 36 month Camry Hybrid XLE lease?

Thank you!
  • neilbneilb Member Posts: 6
    Hi... Does anyone know what the December 2012 money factor and residual values are on a 15k mile 36 month Camry XLE lease?

Thanks
    Has this board been abandoned?
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Member Posts: 536
    Need some info for Feb 2013 on remaining 2012 Camry models. Sales dude said new program has money factor of 0.00001 for all rem. 12 camry's. Please confirm or correct. Also, is GAP insurance included on TFS leases? If not, how much does it cost?
    At that mf with decent residuals, the 12 Camry's will move. I test drove a SE Limited edition (msrp 27084) and the lease cost was zero o-t-d with 35 remaining payments of 266 (incl.6.5% tax rate).
  • lablover2lablover2 Member Posts: 115
    i know tfs does not include gap with their leases. cost was high but most insurance companies can sell you it with your auto insurance much cheaper
    Toyota has some awesome lease deals right now that i am reviewing while i wait for Honda to offer something on the Accord. For example, the 2012 Camry SE Limited Edition that retails for $27084 can be leased for 35 payments of $250 (6.5% tax included) with zero down. i realize that TFS does not include gap insurance and there is a $350 disposition fee but wow, what a deal...
  • ral2167ral2167 Member Posts: 791
    Just wish my Camry lease ended sooner so I could lease the SE as described. Lease ends in August
  • chasfmchasfm Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    Is this deal published somewhere? I'm in DFW and I contacted a dealer in the area who had 2 of these on the website. He acted like I was out my mind. Any info would help, I drove a Camry last week when I started looking and was impressed.
    edited February 2013
    Scroll down the page to the Sport edition for 23298:
    http://www.vosstoyota.com/specials/index.htm

They had 5 and now only one.
    If you combine their price with the current Toyota lease incentives and very low money factor of 0.00001, you get the deal i quoted. As i said, not all dealers would go that low. IMO, Toyota dealers are somewhat arrogant; it's a 2012 leftover after all...
    data:
    msrp 27015
    residual (12k) 15077
    money factor 0.00001
    sell price 23548 (includes doc fee)
  • chasfmchasfm Member Posts: 4
    it's a shame i'm in Texas :( i checked another dealership nearby and he had about 7 of the 2012 SE special editions. maybe i'll take a run at him.
This discussion has been closed.