Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Highlander Lease Questions

Comments

• thedobrinski,

Did you get an lease rates? Just wondering if dealers are aggressive on this SUV lease with the current gas prices going up. What are the lowest zero down leases for this SUV?
  • kvl1027kvl1027 Posts: 17
    I was quoted from most dealers in Central Florida:
    Money Factor: 0.00183
    Residual 58% (for a 15K mile lease) This is with a $3000 residual enhancement.
    There is also $500 rebate available
  • bminusbminus Posts: 6
    Just picked up a new one at invoice price.

MF: 0.00055
    Monthly: 535 (including tax (8.25% up front), title, and license all rolled in) for 36 months and 36k miles
  • oneo10oneo10 Posts: 9
    edited April 2011
    Does anyone have the MF/Residual for:

2011 Highlander Limtied V6 FWD @ 15k miles
    2011 Highlander SE V6 FWD @ 15K miles

Are there any places on line besides asking someone in the industry to find these?

Thanks in advance
  • Hey Carman, could you post the MF and residual for the above vehicle at 15kmi, and 12kmi?

Thanks for a great service! This board helps keep consumers from getting hosed....
  • regimattregimatt Posts: 9
    can anybody give me good leasing rates to get this vehicle....in ny.....
  • oneo10oneo10 Posts: 9
    edited June 2011
    Does anyone know the current MF/residual for a 2011 Highlander 4cyl SE in So Cal?

Thanks in advance!
  • corey7029corey7029 Posts: 13
    edited September 2005
    So I leased a Highlander tonight, this is my first dealings with Toyota ever I have always leased alot of Jeep Grand Cherokee's. Anyway I did a 36 month 15k yr lease no money down sign and drive for $423 a month before tax after tax $453. They did give me the $750 returning customer rebate which was nice since I have never owned a toyota ever. Good experience tonight happy with the deal.
  • Just leased a 2011 SE AWD w/o navi for 416/mo, 0 down, taxes in pmts. first pmt, bank fee & plates upfront
  • pcantorepcantore South FloridaPosts: 55
    Alabanchos,

Congrats' on your new truck! Is it a 4 cyl. or V6?

Thanks,
  • Thanks. it's a V6 (i dont think AWDs come with I4).
  • corey7029corey7029 Posts: 13
    How many Months? How many miles per year?
  • sw1024sw1024 Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please tell me what the August MF and Residual numbers are for a Highlander SE, all wheel drive in Southern California? Thanks very much.
  • aae2808aae2808 Posts: 6
    Hi! I got a lease quote for a MSRP Highlander 4WD V6 36X12k of $438 (includes 6.5% tax on cap redux) The MF is .00100 and the resid is $22240. Sale Price $32991. Is this a good deal?

Thanks
    Amie
  • aae2808aae2808 Posts: 6
    Oh, and it includes 3 years Service plan.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi sw1024. I haven't seen the specific lease program for this truck in Southern California, but in most of the country Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Highlander SE AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Keep in mind though that TFS places restrictions and caps on which options can be residualized. This often makes its effective residual values lower than its residual value percentages initially appear.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • cliff31cliff31 Posts: 3
    Carman,
    Will you please provide the numbers for a se and limited at 10k miles per year?
  • cliff31cliff31 Posts: 3
    forgot to mention the 2X4 instead of the 4X4 model.
  • To start sorry not going to include all of the details i.e. MF and Residual numbers but here's the deal got out of 2008 highlander 3 month prior to end of lease. Picking up on Monday 2011 Highlander Limited fully loaded less navy MSRP $39,449. 36/12k $0 out of pocket for $415 a month. Seemed to good to pass up. Feedback please, thanks.
  • Car Man What is August MF and Residual on 2011 Highlander Limited in Southern New Jersey. Thank You
    edited August 2011
    I certainly can cliff31. In most areas (this program does often vary by region) Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Highlander SE 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 Highlander Limited FWD are .00100 and 61%.

I'm not sure if TFS offers leases on Toyota division vehicles with only 10,000 miles per year, but if it does its residuals for that allowance would likely be 1% higher.

Keep in mind though that these residual values are somewhat misleading because TFS places restrictions upon what options can be fully residualized. That makes its effective residuals a little lower than its published percentages...and of course it makes it difficult for individuals like you and I to calculate accurate payments on our own for specific Toyota vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings tachida2. Here's the information that you're looking for. Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Highlander Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Please see the note at the end of my previous post about TFS' residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • adam27adam27 Posts: 5
    Car_Man and Others:

Can you please confirm the money factor and residual for a 2011 Highlander SE 4WD Automatic for a 12k as well as 15k leases? I'd like to lease the car in the next day or so. Many thanks.
  • Hi Carman,

Could you please advise MF and residual on 2011 and 2012 Highlander models 2WD, 12K miles per year, 36 months, top tier. Same as below for 2012 models... thanks! Ron

2011 SE
    2011 Limited
    2011 Hybrid Base
    2011 Hybrid Limited
  • Carman,

It will be a 2011 SE, 2WD, 12K miles per year, 6 cyl, top tier... MF and residual please... making the deal by Friday, thanks.
  • 2 dealerships have sent me 47% residual for the Highlander!
    What is going on here?

Carman or other, help please... what are September 2011 residual and MF for the Highlander 2011 SE, 2WD, 12K per year... thanks!
  • Hi Car_Man,

Can you please post the residuals and money factors for a 36 month, 15K/year lease of the 2012 Highlander SE and Limited?

Thanks,

JW
  • Hi Car Man,

I am clueless with leases so please forgive me. I am trying to figure what my payment would be on a 3yr., 15k mi. per yr. Price of car is $39k. Tier 1 credit and 4k down? Trying to keep payment around 450.00 mo.

Cheers, :)
  • Can anyone assist with lease terms on a 2011 or 2012 Highlander Hybrid AWD in CT? Thinking 36mo term, looking for money factor/residual/etc. Should be Tier 1 credit. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.