Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

Comments

• mjt5mjt5 Member Posts: 13
    Carman,

Looking to lease vehicle above later this month. Do you have the current money factor and residual numbers for May on a 36 or 39th month 12k lease through Toyota Financial Services.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
  • dany3dany3 Member Posts: 4
    Hello Car_man

do you know the MF and Residual on the Sienna LE (5338) for 36 months 12,000 miles/year

Also What do you think about these deal?
    Miami, Florida

$2,000 Due at sing
    $ 299 + tax. monthly.

Sincerely,

Dany
  • ahashmiahashmi Member Posts: 141
    Hi Car_Man,

Looking to get a minivan now, and this forum is extremely helpful. Do you know the MF and RV of a:

1. Sienna Limited with Nav
    12k mi/yr, 39 months

2. Sienna XLE with Nav
    12k mi/yr, 39 months

And I believe 15k mi/yr is just 1% less?

Thanks,
  • siennasearch1siennasearch1 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same question as #355. Anyone have the June lease rates for the Sienna XLE and/or Limited?

Thanks.
  • ianermdianermd Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Sienna limited AWD w/ nav and rear entertainment system
    36month/12k lease

MSRP: $45376
    Cap Cost: $42285
    Residual: $25243
    MF: .001

only fees and taxes up front

monthly payment: approx $540
    Seems like your RV is 56%, which doesn't seem right... should be about 54%

Also, ask how much is due at signing total. If it is what it is, without any catches, I think its a really good deal.
  • azuluazulu Member Posts: 20
    Car_Man:

Do you have the following for the LE and XLE:

MF
    Residual

36 Months 12/15K

Thanks,

AZ
  • baraynavabbaraynavab Member Posts: 2
    Ok here's what I got. Although I dont have all the small numbers..I guess i can get that if anyone needs that

I got 2011 XLE with dual dvd screen NO nav or anything else. Did have Toyota Guard if that an optional feature some place else.

So I walked out with $350 @ $3000 down with first month included in that. I dont know if thats the best deal but its not to shabby I think.

BTW i am in Atlanta GA region. Got the car from World Toyota on Peachtree Industrial off 285. I had to haggle this price down as they were giving me offers for $375 - 390. I actually was walking out b/c of the long sales pitches and all. But i didnt budge. You really have to haggle with these guys.

I also have a buddy of mine get a $340 for ($2840) which was a way better deal. But aah i need the car.

Thanks
    In Northern Calif the 5338s can be leased at 289/month [tax not included] with 2199 down.

Down payment includes first month payment, dealer aquisition fees[650], DMV registration fees[417], doc prep fee [~50].

MF is 0.000235 for tier 1 customers (>720 on FICO).

36 mon/12K

Same MF for XLEs.

Hope this helps.
  • meinnocenthameinnocentha Member Posts: 5
    Im looking at leasing a 2011 Sienna SE.

MF: .00025 for N.CA
    RV: on 36 months is 19577 not sure on 48 months.

Ive done my research on pricing, but getting the best deal from the dealers has proven a difficult task. Im a costco and AAA member also. Pricing coming up around 31-32K

I have a trade in, worth about 21000, owe 25000
    putting 1500-2000 down

does anyone know the residual on a 48M lease?

does Toyota lease come with G.A.P?

im trying to keep my payment in/around 500-550 or lower.
  • docmridocmri Member Posts: 25
    Car man (or any one with this knowledge)

Can you tel me current RV and Mf's for Siena LE LEase . for 12/36. Does Toyota do a 1ok lease?

Thanks
    dan
    Just closed on a LE V6 FWD. 12k

MF: 0.00035
    Selling price: 27584
    Residual: 18104.

Having leather installed and had that residualized as well.

In Northern Calif.

Per month payment $355/month including tax (8.25%).

az
  • coupedncalcoupedncal Member Posts: 252
    You got a very good deal, azulu. I'm in Northern Cal as well and could use some additional info from you on the deal you just got.

(1) Does this $27.5k selling price include destination?
    (2) Did you get leather from the dealer or went after-market on your own?
    (3) How do you compare quality of this leather with the one in XLE?
    (4) What did they do about side airbags?
    (5) Is this MF correct? This comes to 0.84% APR. Is this published Toyota rate or is this some special deal you got?
    (6) What dealer was this?
    (7) Lastly, was this 3.5L engine or the 4 cyl? It's a great deal regardless.

Thanks much!
    Selling price does not include destination or TDA. Leather was 1995. Yet to be installed.

MF was 0.00025 (not 0.00035) which is equivalent to 0.64 percent interest.

Residual was 61 percent.

Had an old car traded in for $1100.

Also paid first month payment payment and dealer acquisition fees.

Final per month payment was $365, including tax.

Leather will be "factory matched" - bisque color.

I found only 2 dealers who were willing to residualize.

Hayward and Fairfield Toyota.

Went with former and their Internet manager (Initials J. H)

Hope this helps.

AZ
  • lew15lew15 Member Posts: 1
    I want to turn in Lease 2009 Sienna in Oct. Looking to re-lease 2009 Limted with nav, etc.
    Best Money factor and 36 mo? Any Dealers you'd recommend other than tustin
    Hi Car_Man,

Looking to get a minivan now, and this forum is extremely helpful. Do you know the MF and RV of a:

1. Sienna Limited with Nav
    12k mi/yr, 39 months

2. Sienna XLE with Nav
    12k mi/yr, 39 months

And I believe 15k mi/yr is just 1% less? Also, is the $1000 available for leases or any other deals?

Thanks,
  • lxowner2lxowner2 Member Posts: 51
    Hi all. Looking to lease a 2011 Limited AWD in New York area. Does anyone have any leads and what appropriate monthly payment should be after negotiation. I am new to lease world, so unclear on finances of a lease. Am I negotiating price of car first, and then the residual to get a final monthly payment? Thanks!
  • carfreak1229carfreak1229 Member Posts: 6
    Hello Car Man! I would like to know the 36 and 39 month lease rates for the 2011 Toyota Sienna Limited. 12k miles per year. Thanks! :D
  • thezeddthezedd Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2011
    Hello all,

I have gotten great help from this forum for the last 5 cars I've leased, so here I turn again. Does anyone have the RV and MF for the 4WD Sienna LE in New Jersey, 36mo, 12K?
    That is very similar to a deal I was just offered. How much are you putting down? Is it about 3K?
  • alexnyc8888alexnyc8888 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Car_Man, a friend of mine asked if you could provide the following details:

XLE 7 Passenger AWD With / Without NAV

MF
    Residal
    36 Mo 10K Miles and 12K miles
    He lives in Denver.

Thanks so much!!!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi thezedd. I'd be happy to help you out. Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sienna LE 4WD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are .00100 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Keep in mind that unlike most banks, TFS places restrictions on what options can be fully residualized. This makes its effective residual values a little lower than its published residual value percentages initially appear.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey alexnyc8888. In most regions, Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sienna XLE with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would likely be 1% higher.

Please see my note at the end of my previous post about TFS' residual value policy.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Car Man, is the MF and residual percentage still the same on Sienna Limited AWD?

And is the residual percentage off the MSRP, or the actual sales price of the vehicle?
  • siennaleasersiennaleaser Member Posts: 2
    Car-man, long time listener, first time caller ;)

I am looking for the September 2011 MF and residual value on a Sienna XLE and Limited, both FWD. Southern California and Tier 1+.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
  • sanreddsanredd Member Posts: 2
    Hi All,

I live in Madison and planning to lease Sienna for 36 months/ 12 k miles. LE V6 /8 seat(includes mats and security alarm dealer additions 400$ or so + 750 Doc fee)
    Here is what I was offered ¡V Final price 290,098 - $ 750 (lease discount).
    Monthly payment is 350 + 30 (tax)= $380
    Residual factor after 3 yrs around 18,200. MF = 0.0010
    3 years bumper to bumper guarantee. 2 years /25 k free maintenance, includes road side assistance.
    Please let me know if it is good deal ? Or Is there still place for bargain , and how should I bargain ļ
    There are only two Toyota dealers in Madison, both are giving the same price.
    Thanks
    San
  • frnkrizzofrnkrizzo Member Posts: 5
    Car Man,
    Can you post the Residual Value and Cost of Money for a 2011 Sienna LX, purchased in NY (14221).
    3 Years / 36,000 miles
  • meinnocenthameinnocentha Member Posts: 5
    Anybody know the MF/RV on a Sienna SE 2011 or 2012....

california... so cal, vs no cal.
  • bizziebizzie Member Posts: 22
    Hi,
    I am trying to decie on a lease before the current incentive runs out.
    For 36k miles/36 months.

1. XLE, without any add-ons: With nothing down and taxes/tilte included in payment, I have an offer for 480/month , with first month's payment $480 due at signing.

2. XLE + Nav (no DVD): same assumption as above and $580/month.
    Nav only is adding about $100 month.

Please advise.
    Thank you.
    nav not worth $3600 IMO.
    I agree.
    How does the deal look without the nav?
    At 17K for the 3 years, it sounds good.

When I was looking to lease the Limited AWD with nav and dvd, they were offering me about $620 per month including tax. But $140 per month extra with all the extra bells and whistles for a Limited seems to make sense relative to your other deal on the XLE with nav only for an additional $100 per month.

The other thing I noticed is that the XLE and the Limited have a similar range between the selling price and the residual (which is what you are paying for in the lease payments), so it was literally only about $10 more per month to get the Limited. You should have them show you those numbers to make an informed decision.
    I received another offer (from out of the area) for XLE 36/36k lease for $420/month (only 1st month due at inception).

Also the price to buy is the lowest as well at 31,750 (including all fees+floormats+roof rack cross bars).

These are the best numbers I have received or read about so will decide on Monday.

I will not get the factory Nav but may install an aftermarket nav, not sure yet.
  • richlymaderichlymade Member Posts: 1
    Like many others, I'm extremely glad to have found this site and really appreciate so many people taking the time to offer their input, advice, and expertise.

I'm in southern California and looking to lease a 2012 Sienna XLE, 8-passenger, V6, FWD (with rear seat entertainment). Hoping the experts here can provide the money factor and residual on a 36-month, 12,000 miles per year lease?

Additionally, would love to hear the details about the best deals others have negotiated off sticker for this (or a similar) vehicle?

Gotta love the internet when it's working for good. Appreciate any and all help to come! Cheers.
  • tga01tga01 Member Posts: 69
    Hi,
    Could you plese post the lease rate and residual for a 2012 Sienna XLE FWD for 15,000 miles for both 36 and 39 months.

thanks in advance !!!
  • dr_moreldr_morel Member Posts: 2
    Partial answer:

36 Month is $19313 (Standard mileage) and $19977 (low).

I'd never imagine these residuals wouldn't take into account major upgrades, like NAV and ENT packages, but they don't. Same values from base to fully-loaded.
  • pmannymoepmannymoe Member Posts: 24
    My main man, the car man,

Can you please post the MF and residual on a 2012 LE AWD with 12k/year for 36 months. I know they have $750 in incentives right now but working on finding the best payment.

Thank you for you wonderful service to all of us. I have used edmunds to help lease around 10 vehicles and it's now a pleasure rather than a pain to go through the process.

Best to you for improving the world,

P
  • tga01tga01 Member Posts: 69
    Hi,
    Could you plese post the lease rate and residual factor for a 2012 Sienna XLE FWD for 15,000 miles for both 36 and 39 months.

thanks in advance !!!
  • boxcar1971boxcar1971 Member Posts: 4
    Hi -- I am looking at a 2012 Sienna XLE with Nav, and really would love the current lease rates that are being offered in Southern California. I feel blind can't find any of the mf or residual numbers! Thanks in advance!
  • boxcar1971boxcar1971 Member Posts: 4
    Forgot to mention I am looking at 36 months and 15K or 18K miles. Thanks!
  • kingkong5kingkong5 Member Posts: 1
    I'm in SoCal too! Just leased a Sienna Limited at the end of June from the dealership in Tustin. They had a promotion going on for their Siennas in stock. 0.00001 money factor on the lease with a $22,808 residual.

My Sienna Limited FWD had a sticker of almost $45k, with NAV, the superwide DVD, crossbar racks, and the standard stuff like dual moonroofs, La-Z-Boy 2nd row seats, power 3rd row folding. Since it was the last day of the month and they really need to make the sale, we decided we could live with the color (wanted blizzard pearl but out of the colors on the lot only gray mica would work for us), if we got a substantial discount.

Their initial offer was to lease it at $43.5k "sales price" plus TTL, and taking our trade-in at $6500 resulting in a $493/mo lease payment. Assuming we made all our payments and bought it for the residual price in 3 years, our total of payments including the trade-in would be $46.5k That wasn't going to happen, so we negotiated the price down to $38 even, got $8k for the trade, and our lease payment is $308/mo for 36 months and 36,000 miles. So in 3 years if we purchase at the residual price our total outlay would be $33.5k in payments plus $8k from our trade-in, which is $41.5k for the van, Plus sales tax on the residual portion, but that would be the same in any lease situation.

I can live with a $308/mo lease payment on this fantastic car, and I'm so happy I got rid of my Expedition and 12MPG. We didn't get laser cruise control; not sure how well that would work on our SoCal freeways, and no HID's or Xenon's or whatever the fancy headlights are. I'm fine with that, though. Hope you can get your Sienna soon, too. I was really surprised at the low money factor, they also offered the promotional purchase financing at 0.9%APR if we wanted to go that route.
  • kiwipikekiwipike Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    I am in negotiation with my local Toyota Dealer for a lease on a new Sienna. Our numbers differed for the lease payments. I asked where the discrepancy was and there response was sales tax on a lease was 9% vs the state 6%. Is that right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    In Pennsylvania?

If so, yes... 3% extra for leases...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jenkay1jenkay1 Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2012
    Up to turn in a Limited Rav 4 in Dec and would really like to lease an XLE Sienna MSRP $34K. What would be a good lease deal? Was offered $400/mo with $2000 down last month (believe that was everything). Have excellent credit. Was thinking $375 with $1000 down would be a good deal this fall but really not that experienced at this. Live in NY, 36,000 mi lease.

Would so appreciate advice :)
  • richqyrichqy Member Posts: 1
    CarMan,

Can you please post lease numbers for the Sienna XLE please

Residual, MF, miles.

thank you!
  • chad75chad75 Member Posts: 107
    Car-Man, can you provide lease factors for southwest Florida (33901) for a 2012 Sienna XLE 7-passenger AWD, 10k-12k miles/year, 36 months? With the Premium Package.

Thank you!

p.s. We are cross-shopping the Sienna with the VW Routan, mostly because VW is offering massive discounts on the Routan. Is it true that the Routan gets poor gas mileage, worse than advertised by VW? How about the Sienna, does it reach its claimed MPG figures?
  • janoojanoo Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2012
    Hi Guys,
    Need your advice. I am in the process of negotiating a lease of a 2012 XLE AWD (loaded as it comes) with the navigation package, also come with the carpet floor mats/Door sill protector and 50 state Emissions (whatever that means). It is a 3 year lease and 12,000 per year. The final price of this deal is $430. I am putting zero down but am paying the taxes and bank fees up front and first months payment and DMV fees for a total of $2835 out the door. The dealer indicated that he will comp me the rubber matts and a remote start!!! The MSRP without the rubber matts and remote start is $38,667 Please let me know what you think?

Thanks again.
  • ogbuffguyogbuffguy Member Posts: 42
    edited October 2012
    Can a host please tell me the base lease rates for a 2013 toyota sienna XLE 8 passenger for 36 months with 12k and 15k miles a year in southern california?
  • d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    Can we get the residuals and money factors on the Sienna XLE please? 12K and 15K?

I made this same post about 2 weeks ago on the Odyssey forum and it seems that Car Man does not frequent the minivan forums as that went unanswered and it seems many here do the same.

When I was looking for an Infiniti, he/she would answer within a day or two!!
  • anonymouspostsanonymousposts Member Posts: 3,802
    Looking for the money factor and residual for Southeast Toyota. 2013 Sienna LE/36 or 39'months/12k per year