Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volkswagen Beetle Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Volkswagen Beetle. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• carlrodcarlrod Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking to lease a 2006 2.5 VW Beetle convertible with auto power roof, leather, cd,..you know the bells and wistles. but Iv'e never leased a car and I'm not sure how to go about it. I know more or less what the cost of the car is. just not sure what a fare lease amount for 36 months would be? ...a little help anyone? Miami, FL.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Greetings carlrod. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment. Once you have read these articles, stop back and I would be happy to provide you with this car's money factor and residual value or work up a lease payment on it for you. To do the latter, I'll need you to provide me with this car's full MSRP and approximate selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • sotampacanesotampacane Member Posts: 6
    Re: Message #3, I am also interested in getting the MF and residual information. I am shopping for the convertible with package 1. MSRP is 25,150. Also looking for a lease term around 36 months (would go as high as 39). In the North FL area (west coast) and have test drove the car so am a serious buyer. Any help would be appeciated.
    Hi sotampacane. If you were to lease a 2006 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible through VW Credit right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00167 and 60%, respectively. Volkswagen's 39 month lease program is not nearly as attractive as its 36 month program, so you're better off going with the shorter term.

Car_man
    Host
  • blitzen00blitzen00 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Has the money factor and residual changed from above? It has been 3 mos. Please let me know

Thanks
    Joe
    Hi Joe. This car's lease program is definitely different now than when I made that post. Volkswagen usually publishes a new lease program every month. If you were to lease a 2006 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible through VW Credit right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00150 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • bodotcombodotcom Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man,
    What is the money factor on the 2006 with the $249/mo lease deal as seen on the VW website? Thanks
    Hi bodotcom. The $249 a month advertised lease that is listed on VW's web site is on a 2006 New Beetle Convertible 2.5L with a manual transmission. VW Credit's current 36 month, 12,000 mile per year buy rate lease money factor and residual value for this car are .00250 and 64%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • spacehookerspacehooker Member Posts: 1
    The sticker is bt/ 19384 and 20384
    With leasing specials that are going what should the money factor and the res val be? This columbus ohio byers vw.

Will this be with 12,000 miles/ 36 months or 39mth?
    Thanks
    Lisa
    Hi Lisa. I don't believe that Volkswagen is currently providing much in the way of lease support on the 2007 Beetle right now. Here's the information that you're looking for. VW Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a non-convertible 2007 Volkswagen Beetle with 12,000 miles per year are .00299 and 62%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease of this car are .00312 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • raj11raj11 Member Posts: 7
    Carman
    What is the current mf and resid for a 36 mo lease on a convertible for 15k miles per year? is it .00118 and 60%? are dealers coming down off list price on these?
    Hi raj11. Here's the information that you're looking for. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 VW Beetle Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00103 and 59%, respectively. While I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the Beetle Convertible right now, I suspect that you should not have much trouble negotiating a decent discount on one.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • tomeguntomegun Member Posts: 1
    Can someone tell me what the June money factors are for the New Beetle Convertible? We went to a dealership today and the manager told me the money factor for 36 months is .00255 and the residual is 63%. Are these numbers correct?
    Hi tomegun. Through July 8th, Volkswagen Credit's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Beetle Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00103 and 59%, respectively. The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • scottyb1scottyb1 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Car Man,
    I'm trying to help my mom out with the lease of a Beetle Convertible. Here's what I figured:

Beetle convertible auto w/ package 1
    MSRP of $25,400 including destination
    Invoice of $24,100
    Cap cost of $23,350 after the $750 incentive
    The money factor of .00103 with a 63% residual based on 10k miles/yr.

We have the supplier discount which is invoice minus any incentives. The payment with 6% tax I'm coming up with is 259/mo based on a 36 mo lease.

Does this seem correct? Do the dealers HAVE to do the deal given the fact they aren't making much?

She is planning on moving forward today if we can get this deal so if you could let me know ASAP it would be a HUGE help. Thank you!
  • 90angrybees90angrybees Member Posts: 4
    So my wife has come back from the dealerships with 3 cars she likes. Mini & VW lead, so, on the VW side we have,

2007 Beetle convert, triple White with everything.
    Cost $29,800 : 0 down = $405+tax 36 monthly payments. Dealer stated number could come down a bit once credit report is run.
    So what should I expect to negotiate:
    Edmunds new car with everything:
    $28,877 (what others are paying -$500) so thats the cap cost
    12,000 miles
    36 month
    0 down or $3000.00 (I can do either)
    60% residual
    ?? Money factor (assume 0.00103?)
    Looking to see input on lease and HEY a banner ad for a VW lease, $219 bla bla. Link takes me to VW.com and what do I read
    - MSRP is different - add includes delivery charge, VW site does not
    - Ad does not state down payment - VW.com has it at $2044 or 10% CORRECTION: scrolling text mentions the Down Payment. So fast I missed it. My bad.
    - 61% residual price
    - other little things but good news - deals are starting to pop up - cool.
  • simansiman Member Posts: 7
    Hi there,
    I am in St.Petersburg, Florida. I just got mine yesterday for the triple white conv.
    This is what I paid for: The selling price is $25,397.00 and the money factor is .00126 (it is higher on the triple white version). The residual amount is 60% from MSRP = $15,978.00.
    With $0 down (but actually I paid the 1st month plus upfront fee for a total of $623.71) and then the monthly lease $345.37 plus tax. It is a standard 36 month lease with 12K/yr. I forgot to ask about the $750 cash rebate, but not sure if they would let me :-)
    No other hidden fee!
    Good luck with yours!
  • bstewedmundsbstewedmunds Member Posts: 2
    What are the current money factors and residual values for the VW Beetle Convertible with Pkg 1. I'm interested in a 3 year lease with mileage at 10k, 12k, or 15k a year.

I've been quoted by a dealer a buying price of $23,966. Could you please let me know how much I should expect for a lease payment? My Florida sales tax rate is 6.5% if that helps.

Thank you very much for your help.
  • superman2424superman2424 Member Posts: 11
    I'm trying to get my girlfriend into a Beetle.. Package 1, 15k on a 36 month lease. O down.

They are telling me 57% residual, which seems very low to me considering their big marketing pitch is best residual value for it's class.

Money factor at .00120, which also seems high for her credit.. I was thinking more like .00103.

Dealer also wouldn't budge on Cap Cost.. Only $800 less than MSRP.

Where should I be on these numbers.. Thanks for any help!
    Hi scottyb1. While I don't believe that most manufacturers force dealers to honor their supplier purchase program, it is very uncommon for dealers to refuse to sell a vehicle through it. The only time that I have seen this sort of thing happen is on brand new or hard to get vehicles. You should not have any problem convincing a dealer to sell your mother a Beetle Convertible through VW's supplier purchase program.

The monthly payment that you calculated looks about right to me. I come up with $245 before tax.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi 90angrybees. Normally I would expect consumers who are in areas that have a decent level of competition to be able to get a Volkswagen Beetle Convertible for around $500 or so over dealer invoice and then have the $750 lease cash that is available on it subtracted from that. However, you are interested in the Triple White model. Not only is the lease cash not available on the Triple While, but I would not be surprised if it was a little more difficult to negotiate a good selling price on one.

Volkswagen Credit's latest buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Triple White Beetle Convertible with 12,000 miles per year are .00126 and 63%. Using these numbers, an MSRP of $29,800, and a selling price of $28,877, I estimate that this car's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment should be around $341.

Car_man
    Host
    Congratulations on getting your new car, siman. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone in this discussion. Don't forget to stop by the new Edmunds.com Dealer Ratings & Reviews section to share your thoughts on the dealer that you got your car from. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
    Here is the information that you're looking for, bstewedmunds. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a non-Triple While 2007 Beetle Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00061 and 62%, respectively. This car's 12,000 mile per year residual value would be 2% higher and its 10,000 mile per year residual would be 3% higher.

I would be happy to estimate what the monthly payment should be for the exact car that you are interested in, but in order for me to do so I need its MSRP, in addition to the selling price that you mentioned. Let me know what the MSRP is and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi superman2424. There actually isn't much profit margin for dealers on Beetle Convertibles. There is a difference of approximately $1,300 between the MSRP and invoice price of the car that you are interested in. Fortunately, Volkswagen is currently providing a $750 cash incentive on leases of non-Triple White Beetles through VW Credit. This gives you a total of around $2,000 to play with. I personally would want a larger discount than $800. Try comparison shopping with a few dealers. I am sure that you will find one that is anxious to unload their remaining 2007 models now that the '08s have begun to arrive.

The money factor that you were quoted is also too high. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a non-Triple White Beetle Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00061 and 62%, respectively. Make sure that this is the lease program that the dealer you are working with uses to calculate your car's monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • bstewedmundsbstewedmunds Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Car_Man for your response. Here is the information.

VW Beetle non-triple white.

MSRP - 25,400
    Cap Cost - 23,900
    10,000 or 12,000 miles
    Sales Tax 6.5%
  • eargrrleargrrl Member Posts: 1
    Not sure where to post this question so I'll try here.

We are looking at leasing a new beetle but are in the last few months of a lease on a toyota Rav4. The VW dealer says they can "pay off" the Rav4 lease when we lease a VW. How does it really work when you return a leased vehicle to a dealer of a different company and lease a new car from them? I feel like we should ride out the Toyota lease, turn it in to Toyota and start from scratch with VW. Any thoughts? Oh, the VW dealer quoted a trad-in value on the RAV of $9,000-$12,000.
  • drengadrenga Member Posts: 11
    I am deciding between beginning either a 36 or 48 month lease on a 2007 Beetle Convertible (internet price 22041) or hard top (internet price17104) from Heuberger Motors in Colorado Springs and am curious as to the money factor and residual value. I am not sure if I can ask here, but I am also looking at a jetta 2.5 (internet price 19583) and would really appreciate figures on that as well. Thank you!
  • apudiyapapudiyap Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car_Man,

I am looking to lease a VW New Beetle Convertible for my wife from VW Sunnyvale, CA.

Beetle convertible auto w/ package 1 and rubber mats
    MSRP of $25,499 including destination
    Invoice of $24,195
    Purchase Price of $23,162 (He's saying the $750 VW lease cash does not apply for Sept. and that he's pricing it $1033 below invoice. Well, whatever :P )
    Cap cost of $23737 (Including $575 lease acquisition fee)
    Cap cost reduction $1737

Total Financed $22,000

The money factor is .00027 (I have a credit score of abt 790) with a 61% residual based on 10k miles/yr 36 months.

So with a residual of $15,554.39, I am looking at 189/month plus tax.

Now here are the questions:

1) Is the $750 VW lease incentive available for Sept 2007?
    2) Is the lease acquisition fee mandatory or do dealers usually waive it?
    3) What are the residual and money factor on this car for Sept 2007? the money factor they are giving me looks way below what you quoted for Aug, but the residual is a full 4% lower than your Aug figures.
    4) Do dealers go below the factory specified money factor?
    5) Do dealers dip the residual below the factory specification and do they have a reason to do that, since its only gonna force me to buyout the car at lease end?

Since the purchase price looks below invoice (even after factoring the $750) and very low finance charges, I think I am getting a good deal, since the low residual can be offset by opting to buyout and reselling at lease end. But if dealers usually waive the lease acquisition fee, the equation might be different.

Please share your thoughts. And BTW, no other dealer in the area came even close.
  • cluelessincacluelessinca Member Posts: 8
    I could really use some help. I was just at the dealer looking at the new beetle conv. to see the $219 lease special, which of course, no cars are left at that price. I would lease a 2007 conv. but the price the dealer is quoting me is $100 over what the man you replied to earlier is saying he would pay. I would buy the car after the lease ends. I would take the 6 speed triptronic, pkg 1, harvest moon beige, cd changer. They are telling me that the sale price is $25,400, with $2000 down, tax here is .0825 in LA county, 36 month lease, at 12,000 miles per year i suppose - not sure since i am going to buy it off the lease - i do a lot of miles - their money factor is .000270, the lease price is $282.94 PLUS TAX !!! The resid. value is $15240 (is that negotiable ?) I'm a single mom who is awful at math and could use some help with this...don't want a dealer to take me for an extra $100 a month but not sure how to get the price down. Thanks for any help you can offer. Susi
    You're very welcome, bstewedmunds. Let's work up a lease payment on this car and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2007 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible that has an MSRP of $25,400 and a selling price of $23,900 through VW Credit right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $258. The payment for an otherwise identical lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be $251.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi eargrrl. More likely than not you will be better off just waiting until the scheduled end of your current lease to get a new vehicle. To get you out of your RAV lease now the dealer that you are working with will have to either make your last couple of payments for you or purchase your truck from the bank that you are leasing through. There is a very good chance that it will cost more to purchase your leased RAV right now than it is worth on the open market. If so, then this dealer would lose money by getting you out of your lease this way as well. Either way, if it costs the dealer anything to get you out of your lease...which is likely the case...it is going to hamper your ability to get the best possible deal on your new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings drenga. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 36 month lease of a 2007 VW Beetle Convertible (non-Triple White) with 15,000 miles per year are .00043 and 58%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00108 and 50%. As you can see, the 36 month program is much more attractive right now.

VW Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Jetta 2.5 with 15,000 miles per year are .00113 and 51%. Its 48 month numbers are .00166 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi apudiyap. Volkswagen is providing a special $750 cash incentive on Beetles that are financed through Volkswagen Credit using its conventional program, but I don't believe that this incentive is available on VW Credit leases.

VW Credit charges a $575 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. Unfortunately, individual dealers do not have the authority to waive this charge. You can either pay it at lease signing or roll it into your car's capitalized cost to make it part of your monthly payment.

Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 Beetle Convertible (non-Triple White) with 10,000 miles per year are .00043 and 61%, respectively. This is the lowest money factor that dealers are allowed to charge on leases of this model through VW Credit, but dealers are often allowed to "mark-up" vehicle's buy rates to add additional hidden, back-end profit to deals. Residual values are essentially set in stone and dealers really do not have tha ability to alter them.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you ! How much would it be if I put down $2000 ?
    I have a feeling the dealer will throw me out if I show him that sales figure and those calculations. How did you arrive at a selling price of $23,900 ? and what residual did you use ? They say the residual is set by the bank and they are not able to alter that number - I think it was $15,200.
    Hi Susi. The best way to get a good deal on a lease is to negotiate the lowest possible selling price on the car that you want. Shop around with a few dealers, there should be a number of them in the Los Angeles area, and go with the one that offers you the lowest selling price. Once you have found a price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer that gives it to you calculate your car's lease payment using its buy rate money factor. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate for a 36 month lease of an '07 Beetle Convertible is .00043. Vehicles' residual values are not negotiable.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome, Susi. I always advise consumers to go with zero down leases. I do so because if your leased vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered, any down payment that you made on it essentially disappears. Not only that, but down payments on leases do nothing to reduce vehicles' end of term purchase prices.

The selling price that I used to calculate that lease payment for bstewedmunds was supplied by him in an earlier post.

Car_man
    Host
  • celtic_dudeceltic_dude Member Posts: 2
    Well I so wanted to go and get a 2007 bug convertible but only just found out that the lease specials have ended. Could I expect some new lease program to come around again? Or would I be better off waiting till they offer a lease program on the 2008 convertibles. :confuse:

I would like to try to find something around a payment range of $200 to $250 to lease. Any help or suggestions. Thanks
    Not sure where you live but I thought the lease special ends tomorrow - maybe thats just CA ? In my experience dealers can extend that deadline just a bit. The lease special was $217 here but when I went to the dealer they said there were no more manual cars avail. They did not assist me in trying to find one. I went thru carsdirect online and they found me a wonderful dealer (casey chang at pasadena VW) who was a straight shooter, a joy to deal with, very professional and gave me the lowest price. He made suggestions to get my payment where I needed it to be and I got the car, without pkg 1, manual top, with the VW extended warranty (7 years 100,000 miles) plus tax each month for $272. Good luck to you !! :)
  • celtic_dudeceltic_dude Member Posts: 2
    Wow. Thats a great deal. Did you have to put any money down? I live in PA and the dealerships are closed on sundays. I may have to check out that carsdirect.
    three years ago you helped me get an excellent deal on a vw convertible. i loved it but ready for a larger car. considering the tiquan with some options. can you help me calcuate what the lease payment should be for 36 months with 15,000 miles? (i think they are offering the base model at $279 per month, i'm only adding some options). if i like it i would buy it off the lease. or if they give me a good price i would just buy it in 60 months of payments (i think they have a low finance rate offer right now) dealers are again quoting me $100 more a month on a lease, than i think it should be. i know you figure residual value into a lease but how do you arrive at the number? i think last time i leased they hit me with some extra fee that i could have avoided. here is what i'd like to get.
    Tiquan
    National Base Price
    A note about advertising fees $25,643
    Regional Adjustment
    for Zip Code Change - - $233
    Optional Equipment $3,710
    PVD Navigation System w/Rearview Camera $1,813
    PSR Power Sliding Panoramic Sunroof $1,184
    PJN 18" New York Alloy Wheels $364
    TGM Tiguan Mat Kit $187
    TGG Splash Guards $162
    Color Adjustment - - $0 (white or light silver)
    Not Sure
    Destination Charge$800
    Total with Options $32,320 $29,780 this is what others are paying...$30,386

if you think its worth waiting for the BMW X1 please tell me !!
    thank you in advance for any help.
    best, susi
    this is the current lease deal, for the base model.

The 2010 Tiguan Lease Special.
    $279.00*/Month. 36-month lease. $2,499.00 due at signing. (Excludes title, tax, options and dealer fees.)
    Lease a 2010 Tiguan S with automatic transmission for $279.00* a month. 36-month lease, $2,499.00 due at signing. (Excludes title, tax, options and dealer fees.). See your local VW dealer for this limited time offer or for one of many other great lease deals available on Tiguan models. More about the Tiguan.

National Offer | Offer ends August 2, 2010

*Based on MSRP of $25,100.00 for a 2010 Tiguan S with automatic transmission, excluding title, tax, options and dealer fees. Monthly payments total $10,044.00. Requires dealer contribution of $800.00, which could affect final negotiated transaction. Purchase option at lease end for $13,402.00. At lease end lessees responsible for $0.25/mile over 36,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Dealer sets actual prices. Lessee responsible for insurance. Closed-end lease offered on approved credit by Volkswagen Credit through participating dealers. Supplies limited. U.S. cars only. Additional charges may apply at lease end. See your Volkswagen dealer for financing details or for general product information call 1-800-Drive-VW. ©2010 Volkswagen of America, Inc.

http://www.vw.com/tiguan/offers/en/us/

The 2010 Tiguan APR Special.

0% APR* for 36 months. 2010 Tiguan models are available with financing as low as 0% APR for 36 months. So what are you waiting for? See your local VW Dealer for this and other great Tiguan deals. More about the Tiguan.

National Offer | Offer ends August 2, 2010
    *APR offer good on new 2010 Tiguan models. Example: For 0% APR, cost of financing for every $1,000 for 36 months is $27.78. No down payment required with approved credit through Volkswagen Credit. Not all customers will qualify for lowest rate. See dealer for details or call 1-800-DriveVW. Offer valid in US only. ©2010 Volkswagen of America, Inc.
    Welcome back cluelessinca.

It sounds like you don't completely understand how to calculate lease payments. You definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Volkswagen's advertised lease on the 2010 Tiguan isn't a bad deal, but like with most manufacturers' official advertised payments I suspect that you should be able to negotiate a lower selling price than the one which was used to arrive at that payment by shopping around.

If I was in the market for a '10 Tiguan right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 or so over dealer invoice.

Car_man
    Host
  • xhonestlyxhonestly Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

I was wondering if you had an idea of what the money factor/residual value of the 2012 Beetle is for a 12,000 mile 36 Month lease?
    Hi xhonestly. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Beetle 2.0T with 12,000 miles per year are .00051 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • jcockerjcocker Member Posts: 18
    Hi Car_man,

Could you post the current money factor/residual values for the 2013 VW Beetle Turbo
    15k miles
    Sunroof/Sound
    Sunroof/Sound/NAV

Thank you very much,
    Jarvis
    Here's the information that you're looking for Jarvis.

Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Beetle Turbo with 15,000 miles per year are .00077 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you so much Car_man,

Dealer is letting remaining 2012 models go for $5000 off sticker.

Would like to know the Money Factor and Residual for the:

2012 VW Beetle Turbo
    15k miles
    Sunroof/Sound/NAV

Thank you so much, if they are close to the 2013 rates, think I'm gonna jump on this deal...
    -Jarvis
    You're welcome Jarvis. Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Beetle Turbo with sunroof, sound, nav and 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now. Plus VW is waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car for the rest of the month.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_man,

I didn't jump on the deal last month... but deals keep getting better - wondered if you could give me an update of NOV 2012 Money Factor and Residual Value for:

2012 VW Beetle Turbo (SUNROOF/SOUND) only
    15k miles
    36 months

Thanks again for your help,
    Jarvis