Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Volkswagen Jetta Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi vella1. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Jetta Sedan S with manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00055 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car.

If I was in the market for one right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over invoice minus the available cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi raycar151. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Jetta Sportwagen S with 15,000 miles per year are .00068 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Would you be so kind as to give me the rates for a 2012 Jetta s basic model with just an automatic? Thanks!
  • Hi Car_Man,

Can you tell me what the MF and residual is for a 2012 Jetta SE w/convenience for 36 mos, 10K/yr (and option for 12 K). And what should I expect to pay with only $500 down to cover part of the inceptions? Nothing else out of pocket.

Thanks so much for your help!
  • Here you go mikemikey99. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Jetta Sedan S with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00055 and interestingly 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • I certainly can beetlemania2. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Jetta Sedan SE with Convenience and 12,000 miles per year are .00044 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

If you provide me with the MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least the MSRP and invoice price, of the exact car that you are interested in I would be happy to work up a sample payment on it for you. You can find this data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you sir! Here is the deal I was able to negotiate... What do you think???
    "$201per month including tax, includes dealer fee and tag, with no money out of pocket.These are based on 3yr lease with 12k miles year... 57% resid..  .00055 money factor....." they gave a higher resid % for some reason ?
  • what was the model? SE with conv?

what was the selling price of the car?
  • Base model s with automatic.
    Selling price I would have to reverse work the numbers using $202 and 7% but that reverse would include any and all fees
  • mdc99mdc99 Posts: 5
    Hi, here is a deal that we worked out for my son. 2012 Jetta SE w/convenience, manual transmission, msrp=20,850. 36mo. lease 12k/yr. Residual was 55%, money factor was bumped up to .00074 due to "B" tier credit. True zero out of pocket includes 1st mo. paid for him. 35 additional payments of $250. includes 7% tax. Disposition fee at lease end $350. Hope this helps.
  • dude13248dude13248 Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info here, I have been using this site for years!

I need the MF and residual for 2012 passat SE moonroof 36 mos 10K miles / year. Also any idea when the $1,000 incentive is over?

Also, please, MF & residual for GLI DSG 36 mos 10K miles / year. Any difference between base and autobahn?

Lease is up on my 2009 GLI.. time to start hunting this week. I would qualify for top tier credit.

Thanks!!
  • hi car_man,
    i'm in the process of lining up a lease for the 2012 jetta s automatic. the dealer is offering me $215/mo, first month on the dealer, $954 up front to cover taxes and tag fees.

additionally, i'm turing in a 2008 jetta wolfsburg addtition with 15,700 miles and a dent on one of the back passenger doors.

your deal sounds way better . . .i would hate to over pay . . . who is your dealer?
  • hi there, what i really wanted to ask is for your opinion on the lease deal. based on what you know, do you think i could negotiate a better price? thanks so much as i hate car shopping!
  • Car_Man,
    On my way to VW to look at the car quoted as follows:

MRSP 19,535
    Invoice 18,785
    CCR 17,900
    Term 36 mos
    Miles 12M/yr
    Down 0 due at signing (say they're paying first month's paymt)
    Residual 56%
    Money factor 0.00068
    Tax Rate 6%

First of all, does this look accurate to you? They calculated a payment of $249 +tax, and I don't get the same numbers. HELP!! And thank you!
  • car_man,

Would you please send me VW Credits' numbers for a 2012 VW Jetta Sportwagon TDI manual transmission with sunroof and navigation for a 36 month lease with 15k miles/year.

Thank you.

katahdin
  • Carman -

Are you aware of this program being extended or some alternative programs in the near future will take its place?

Thanks!

-steve
  • Hi carman,

Can you tell me what the residual and money factors are for a 12k 36m lease on a GLI Autbahn standard and DSG. Also, are there any incentives or cash back that would reduce the price. I was hoping to pay $500 - $800 below invoice, does that sound reasonable?

Thanks!
  • Hi,

I could also really use the GLI Autobahn w/nav rate and residual for Jan... 36m, 12 or 15k, manual or DSG.

Thank you!!
  • Hello,
    My financial /life situation has changed dramatically from when i first took the lease, ( Sept 2008 on a 2008 Jetta 2.5 manual w/ sunroof) and not only did the changes add a tremendous amount more miles to my odometer, but the buyout amount noted on the lease is significantly more than i believe i will now be able to carry. My mileage (40k) will cap out in the next few months, the lease will end fall 2012.
    Do you or anyone else have experiences where the buyout amount has been reduced by VW at purchase time?
    {{ On another lease of an asian mfg car i had, they lowered the price for me at buy out time.}}

Any input greatly appreciated.

Clutch-in
  • Hi dude13248. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Passat SE with sunroof and 10,000 miles per year are .00040 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a base 2012 Jetta Sedan GLI are .00064 and 56%. The numbers for the Jetta GLI Autobahn are .00064 and 58%.

Volkswagen is now providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of the Passat SE.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.