Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Fusion Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    I forgot to ask, would you consider a 2011 Mercury Milan with the same specs? They have the same incentives on them as the Fusion PLUS another $1500 'Marketing Support' (cash to dealer). A 2011 Milan (base) with Pkg 103A (Sun/SYNC, AT, Reverse Sensing, Power Moonroof, Rear Spoiler, Fog Lamps, 17" 5-spoke alloys) stickers for $25.040 and if you went with the $2000 in cash incentives, you could get one for about $19,900....at savings of at least $1000....just a thought!
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
  • truelies1truelies1 Member Posts: 34
    Great price. What's your APR? or you paid full in cash?
  • jkbrilljkbrill Member Posts: 6
    I put $5,000 down and financed the rest through Ford Motor Credit at 5.9% for 60 months.
    Great price. 5.9% is a little high, I think you can borrow from you bank at sth like 3.3%
  • acdiiacdii Member Posts: 753
    Depends on the credit score, still 5.9% is not bad, could be far worse, like 11-13%!
  • wodwod Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    I would like to know the same thing. I know it sounds crazy but, I would love to pull off a deal of around $16700 otd (especially seeing as the year's ending)? When contacting dealerships is it ever wise to state your "price"? On Negotiating 101, it states it's generally wise not to but, I want ya'lls personal experience, seeing as I've never negotiated a car price before.
  • jeffyscottjeffyscott Member Posts: 3,855
    I did it that way when I bought my 2007 Mazda6. There was a dealer ad for one at at a price was significantly below invoice minus rebates minus holdback, so I just asked by email if they would give me the same discount from MSRP on the version that I wanted and gave them my calculation of what that price would be. First they said "no" then a few days later, on the day before the last day of the month, they said "yes".
    I did, not so much for the Fusion, I had a set price in my head, but had to haggle on my trade. I got close to what I was looking for on the Fusion, but on my Flex, I did a lot of research on pricing, and looked at X-plan, and Invoice pricing and came up with a number that I thought was fair for me and the dealer, and negotiated online with them. I said I want this with this and this for this price, what can you do. They came back with one that had just about everything I wanted for the price I was looking for, and did it in such a way that I was paying less per month, for a more expensive car than what I traded in. It all depends on the dealer you are dealing with. Had I gone to the last dealer for the Fusion, I probably would have saved more money on it.

There are dealers that make money by selling cars for top dollar, and there are dealers that make money selling a LOT of cars for good prices, finding the former is easy, finding the latter is not, and when you find the latter, stick with them. I bought 3 vehicles from them over the years, and they have done well for me, so I continue to give them business now by having them do my oil changes, something I never let anyone do previously. When I go in there now, they know me by name, and those are the kinds of dealers you want to have.
  • thepieguythepieguy Member Posts: 14
    I requested many price quotes when Fusion shopping from various dealers' internet/sales managers just to get things started. But when it actually came down to making the purchase, I just gave them my price on a 2010, which they rejected, and my price on a 2011, which they accepted. Definitely go through some kind of sales manager not a regular sales guy.

That said, if you are trying to get a 2010 SE w/ auto and 202A, like the poster you replied to, I think your price might be $2000 too low even for "end of the year" deals. That's also assuming you would get $3000 in rebates.
  • allroadangerallroadanger Member Posts: 81
    I called a dealer in NJ yesterday to ask about MF and residual value on a 2011 Fusion SEL. While he was checking his computer he said there was some new numbers available today. It might have been bunk, but I called him so why we he do that? Anyway he told me to call back today after 2. Just thought I would try and keep everyone informed. These forums have been great for us keep up the good work!
    Mike
  • grantk1grantk1 Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I have been out shopping for a Fusion, local dealer offered us a new 2010 SE, Black on black, manual, 202A, after rebates, etc. $18,790. Although it appears to be a good deal I feel after talking to them that I can do a little better, they REALLY want to move this 2010 especially since it's a stick, any thoughts? Thanks in adavance!!!
    I think they are a little high, I would try to get them to cut $1,000 off. There is a dealership in White Marsh Baltimore that has a new 2010 Fusion SE manual for $17,864. I would research that price so you can refer your dealer to it, and tell them they must match.

I do not know, but if you are on the east coast and want to pull the trigger on this, I would tell them you will be headed to that area anyway for Christmas and if they want a deal they need to match the price today. Of course to be fair, if they do what you ask them to do, you must be willing to buy same day.

Hope that helps!
  • laukolauko Member Posts: 4
    I see today add at Frontier ford in San Jose 2 Fusion 2011 for $13988. Best value right now and $6000 OFF any fusion in their stock.
    I just checked that out. It is a good deal but that $6,000 off includes $2,000 manufacturer rebate and $1,000 trade in. In effect he is taking $3,000 off MSRP. The $14,000 Fusion also includes $1,000 trade in so it is $15,000. I just checked the fine print from their online ad.
    So what's the deal for Fusion? I saw 0 apr +$1500 rebate on they website
  • race2340race2340 Member Posts: 1
    Just went out to look at used se fusions. When we found one we liked, the salesman sat us at a table to work out a deal. When I thought to ask about all the year end incentives. I had him price me out a 2011 fusion se w/ auto trans and the 202a rapid spec. The mrsp was 24135. I traded a 1998 chev lumina w/ 115,000 miles and considerible rust from the salt use in winter in NY.
    anyhow I paid $19000 + TTL .
  • soocdriversoocdriver Member Posts: 3
    I recently bought for one of my daughters a fully-loaded (everything but nav) 2011 Fusion Sport for just under $25,000 (cash price). This car is more fun to drive than my other daughter's Audi A4 and has more technology than my A6. It is a lot of car for the $$. Ford has a winner.
  • temj12temj12 Member Posts: 450
    Could you tell me the list on the car and what incentives and dealer discounts? I can buy either in Tennessee or Michigan and I wanted to know what they were offering.
  • gccomicsgccomics Member Posts: 6
    Boy, seems like I'm the only one looking to buy the FORD FUSION HYBRID. I'm looking at the highest end model and my local dealer came back with $30,975 (vs the msrp of $33,085). I want the heated seats, navigation, basically everything in package 502A.
    Only problem is my local dealer only has the white platinum tri-coat and I'm interested in the Light Ice Blue Metallic and will have to drive out to see one since I'm only viewing Internet images and don't want to spend $30,000 w/o first seeing if the color matches the brochures.
    Most dealers seem to have a whopping 1 or 2 (at most) Hybrids in stock with several dealers having none -
    My local dealers quote also adds another $156 for doc fee $25 for ert fee, good ol' 7% sales tax & the usual title & license.

When finalizing deal was going to inquire about extended warranty costs - since I hate getting hit with huge repair costs later down the line, sure I'll also get talked into leather protection as well...

Anyone else bought the HYBRID model recently?
  • gccomicsgccomics Member Posts: 6
    Okay - pulled the trigger.
    Paid $30,725.00 for Light Ice Blue Ford Fusion Hybrid. Pkg 502A (moonroof/navigation/etc.) - did NOT come with remote starter (which would have been nice a few days a year - but oh well)
    Still had the $156 doc fee & $25 ert fee, as well as license and title - but I saved some SALES TAX by buying it two hours away! Paid 6.25% instead of 7% in my county. Wanted to buy it from local dealer but salesman was huge prick there (talks at you not to you, dismissive to concerns) and they didn't have the color I wanted, and I really wanted to see it in person before buying. They gave me the address/location of model I wanted but urged me NOT to talk to the local salespeople there or they wouldn't be able to trade with them.
    I've only owned it two days so too soon to tell how much I'll love it - though I really like how quiet it is and hope I'll ENJOY getting the average mileage up to 40/41 like they claim and not FRUSTRATED that I can't hit that number. Right now I'm at 30.1 having driven it for about 3 or 4 hours. Started with 20.5 with all the people that test drove it for the first 138 miles that were on the vehicle.

Also spent an extra $1,700 on a 6 year 100,000 mile extended (manufacturer) warranty. After spending a small fortune keeping my mini-cooper running and recently dumping a ton of money in to my old Chevy venture I didn't want to have to worry about any repairs for the next 6 years.
    Congrats on the buy. 2 things, check out the real cost on the extended warranty, you can get it for far less that $1700. It isn't too late either, even if you rolled it into a finance. You can cancel the dealer one, get the refund, and get the lower cost one, or the dealer can reduce the price and send you the difference. I did this on a 2007 Prius.

Second, don't expect to get rated mileage for at least a few months, you need to learn how to drive it, and the car needs to break in, and that can take at least 10k miles. Once you learn the pulse and glide technique you can easily exceed EPA.

Many people who buy a hybrid and expect good MPG out of the box without learning how to get that MPG are the ones who get frustrated and bad mouth the car, which is good for those looking for a cheap hybrid cause they usually turn around and sell it out of frustration.

A suggestion I would make, since I used to own 2 hybrids, is go to priuschat.com and look for tips on driving to get the best MPG, the techniques they list work on any hybrid. I was getting 53MPG avg. on a Prius and 38 MPG avg. on the Camry, both above the EPA ratings. I couldnt find a Fusion Hybrid I could afford, so got the Sport instead, either way, same car aside from the drive train and suspension, but after a year and 30k miles, it has been a remarkable car, enjoy yours.
  • soocdriversoocdriver Member Posts: 3
    Bought in California last month. MRSP for Fusion Sport with 402A options (before discounts) was $31,775. After discounts and $3,000 rebates (cash and college student), I paid $24,905 plus tax/lic. :)
  • umcpastorumcpastor Member Posts: 4
    I was looking for a Bordeaux Red Fusion SEL with 302a package and camel interior and there is not ONE of them within a 250 mile radius of Savannah, GA Ordered one and it looks like it will take 6-8 weeks. How does Ford think they will maintain sales against well-stocked Honda dealers when all they have is white available? I am a little disappointed that it really takes Ford this long to deliver a standard vehicle. :mad:
    I don't know if you're obligated to buy the one you've ordered, but I found two that fit your specs....both within 100 miles of Atlanta. One is at Sunny King Ford in Anniston, AL and the other is at Mountain View Ford in Chattanooga.

Specs are-
    2011 Fusion SEL
    2.5L 4-cylinder w/ 6-speed Auto Trans
    Bordeaux Reserve Red w/ Camel Leather
    Rapid Spec 302A Quick Order Package
    Rear Spoiler
    MSRP of $27,935

Hope this helps! =)
  • hackattack5hackattack5 Member Posts: 315
    Remember that Fusion that you ordered is made in Mexico so it will take longer. We have a 2010 SEL that we have had for 1.5 years and 20,000 miles and love it. Just tell your dealer to get the car that the other person found for you and you will get it much sooner. I was just looking at them here in Cincinnati because I am thinking about buying me one and I was able to get $300.00 under invoice pretty easily. That with the $2000.00 rebate makes it a pretty sweet deal right now. We also average 28MPG (2.5 engine)
    You really dont want to open that can of worms up here. Ordering a car takes a very long time, 6-8 weeks is the minimum, and it can take up to several months for delivery depending on where the dealer you ordered it from is on the list at the factory. I know of one guy who ordered a Flex, and it took 6 months or more to be delivered. I was tempted to order the exact model Flex I wanted, until I heard of this guy's waiting, and found the closest thing to it instead, and it cost me much less that way too.

Now my Fusion, I actually found exactly the model I wanted, and it was on a different dealers lot, but the dealer I went to had no problems making a trade for it. Take the above advice and check out the other car instead, it will save you a lot of aspirin, because the order will give you plenty of headaches.
    Thanks, I'll have to check that out. I appreciate the investigation...
    I found one more for you and it's located in Atlanta. The only catch is that it also has NAV in addition to the 302A Package....

Here's the specific details-

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 2.5L
    Bordeaux Reserve Red w/ Camel Leather
    Rapid Spec 302A package
    Voice-Activated Navigation System
    Sticker Price- $29,745
    TrueCar Best Price- $25,511*
    *includes $2k in cash incentives

It is located at Wade Ford in Smyrna, GA.

Ford is currently offering $2k in cash incentives/rebates on 2011 Fusion models IN STOCK. They also are offering 0% APR financing for 60months, for customers who qualify. The $2k and 0% can't be combined.

Something I forgot to mention when I posted the cars in AL and TN is the issue of SALES TAX! If you buy the car from the TN dealer, you will not be charged any sales tax by the dealer. Prior to registering the car in Georgia, you will be required to pay a visit to the nearest Georgia Dept of Revenue office and write them a check for the sales tax!

I'm always try to mention that to anyone considering purchasing a car in another state to bring back here. That way, they can hold the tax amount out their down payment, if necessary! I bought my current car in Knoxville, TN back in Dec 2005. I had planned to make a $2500 down payment, but when their finance manager explained the process for Georgia Sales Tax, I decided to put $1500 down and hold that other $1000 back to pay the tax bill. Prior that that, I had always financed the sales tax lumped in with the final sale price of the car and that was the end of it...but it's a little different if you buy out of state.

If you were to decide that you could live with the NAV-equipped model above, you would be dealing with an in-state dealer. They'd collect sales tax as usual and it would be financed in with the rest of the loan. Plus you'd avoid visiting the DOR, which is always such a treat! =)

ANOTHER VEHICLE FOR YOU TO CONSIDER, if you haven't,.....

Are you familiar at all with the Mazda6 sedan? If you didn't know, the Mazda6 and Ford Fusion are both build on variations of Ford's CD3 mid-size car platform. The 2003-2008 Mazda6 and 2006-2009 Fusion shared identical engine and transmission offerings. They still share the 2.5L 4-cylinder as their base engine, but the Mazda has a 5-speed automatic while the Fusion has a 6-speed automatic. Despite having one less gear, the Mazda6 is consistently quicker in acceleration form a 0-30 and 0-60 by up to one full second. The Mazda's transmission is also more willing to kick down a gear or two when you press on the gas, while the Fusion tries to stay in top gear as much as possible to get the best MPGs!

On the 2011 Fusion SEL, the 302A Rapid Spec Package adds the following-
    -Rear View Camera
    -Power Moonroof
    -SONY Premium 12-speaker Audio System
    -BLIS (Blind Spot Information System)
    -Reverse Sensing System
    The SEL with 302A stickers for a $28,065

The 2011 Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4-door comes standard with Rear View Camera, Power Moonroof and Blind Spot Information System just like the Fusion. It also has a standard 10-speaker Bose Surround Sound Audio System comparable to the Sony system in the Fusion. Only the Reverse Sensing System is mnissing from the Mazda, but with a Rear View Camera it seems redundant anyway! The i Grand Touring base sticker price is $27,615. For another $1835, Mazda offers the Technology Package which adds some class-exclusive features and the sticker price is still only $29,400!

The Technology Package includes the following features-
    Technology Package- $1785
    -Xenon High-Intensity-Discharge (HID) headlights
    -Auto on/off headlights
    -Rain-sensing wipers
    -Heated side mirrors w/ auto-dimming driver's side
    -LED rear combo tail lights
    -Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry & Push-Button Start
    -Driver's seat memory
    -4-way power passenger seat
    -Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/ Homelink
    -SIRIUS Satellite Radio

The Mazda comes in a color called Black Cherry Metallic that I think you will like, since you like Bordeaux Red. They can have either Black or Beige Leather interior, but most have the Beige. IF you are interested in checking one out, I managed to track down one in Macon and another one here in Atlanta. Five Star Mazda in Macon has one (Black Cherry/Beige) but it has the optional Technology Package, so it has tons of cool features, but also a $29,400 sticker price. At Jim Ellis Mazda in Chamblee/Atlanta, they also have one in Black Cherry with Beige Leather, but without the Tech Package- the sticker price is $27,615....less than the Fusion SEL 302A,
  • sunilsunil Member Posts: 52
    So I have a quote (via Costco) for 31,060 for a Fusion Hybrid with the 502a package. I assume there will be no other fees besides the doc/tire/tax/title for CA. What do you guys think - good price or do I have more room for bargaining ? Has any dealer thrown in free service for x years as part of your fusion hybrid deal ?

Also, any recommendations for a site to get the extended warranty (how much should I expect to pay for extended warranty ?)
    Do you get to keep the rebates with this price? If so, then it likely is not a bad price, but if you are out the rebates, then.... The list price minus the current rebates is lower than what you were quoted.. :confuse:
  • sunilsunil Member Posts: 52
    I believe 31060 is the price after all rebates (and I do not see any rebates online for the Hybrid - I do see rebates for the other Fusion models). But that's a good question - I will check on rebates/offers with the dealer.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter would like to talk with someone who recently traded in a Honda or Toyota for a Hyundai, Kia, Ford or Chevy. Please email pr@edmunds.com by Friday, June 3, 2011 with your daytime contact information, the car models involved and a few words about your decision.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• titletowntitletown Member Posts: 7
    Just purchased on May 31 a red auto 2011 Fusion w/ Sun and Sync package (202A), and spoiler which had an MSRP of about $24,700. Final price was $19,100 before destination, taxes and fees (w/ $2000 ford financing rebates; I'll refinance w/ my credit union). Initially, I was only mildly interested in getting a new Fusion to replace my 2008 base auto SE based on purportedly high trade values as a result of shortages of late model used cars, so I stopped by a couple dealers in suburban MD (Wash, DC area).

However, initial trade in value for my low mileage fusion (24,000 miles) was only $11,000 but the last day of month the sales manager aggressively moved up to $13,800. Given that I only paid $14,000 for the 1-year used old car 20 months ago I felt comfortable making the transaction w/ additional standard features (e.g. safety, more powerful 4 cyl. engine) of the 2nd generation Fusion. Loved the old car but hated the color - black (too hard to keep clean) and some paint integrity issues (easy to scrath, chipping). To get the deal I got I pretty much had to get the red metalic color, not my favorite but it is growing on me. In a bizarre twist two days after I bought the car, the finance manager called me to say that he needed me to come in to correct some paper work and when pressed he said said they accidently gave me a $500 rebate. After chuckling to myself and calling the sales manager this was resolved.
  • airforcefireairforcefire Member Posts: 2
    Just got back from the dealer with a new (10 miles) '11 Fusion for $17,499 and $18,709 out the door incl' tax, tags, dealer doc fee.... All of it out the door. I was looking around and seems this was a pretty nice deal, but wanna check with others around the nation to see whether or not it was really that great of a deal. Was also able to negotiate the 1st yr of service free, and the environmental interior/exterior protection coverage. It seems like a great deal to me and my friends I asked about it, but want to double check. Took 2 days and alot of dealing/haggling, but I feel that to go from 25,735 sticker to 17,499 is quite good.... 8,236 is good enough for me.
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    I'd say you got a great deal. What incentives did you qualify for? I'd also be curious to hear where you purchased it from.
  • airforcefireairforcefire Member Posts: 2
    Qualified for $2000 in rebates, and the rest was wheelin and dealin for an out the door price. Bought the car at Crown Ford in Fayetteville NC. Everyone I have talked to said it was the deal of the century. Called the dealership and they were willing to put me into another one for the exact same price!! However, my buddy went and he was only able to get to $21,000 out the door, and when I called the dealership, they said no-way. Don't know what the deal with that is, but I got my car out of it and am happier than the proverbial Pig in $hit......
    I agree, you definitely got one heck of a deal.
  • merckxmerckx Member Posts: 565
    Yes, I put someonr out the door on a new 2011 Fusion SE with automatic for $19,500....And I was surprised to get them that...
    Prices here in San Antonio must be a lot higher than other parts of the country as target price for the SE with auto is $20,970 so even $19,500 out the door is a much better deal.
  • mb19mb19 Member Posts: 1
    I purchased a Fusion 2011 SE I-4 FWD with automatic transmission and a spoiler and remote start. The MSRP is $26579 including destination fees ($1350). I paid $20600 after Ford employee rebate of $4352 (can find the info at Ford.ca) and lot of phone calls and negotiations with different dealers across the Province of Quebec. It looks like I saved around $6000 from the sticker price. The invoice is $24896 available at Carsaver.ca. The Ford financing is 3.9%@60 months, giving $430/month. I know that it is a little higher of what you guys pay in the US.

At the end the dealer told that I made the best bargain of the month. Should I believe that?

So far I truly love the car. The handling, confort, design and pricing are on top of the list. I used to drive a Chevy Malibu for 8 years. In the last weeks, I tested the Camry, Sonata, Malibu and Mazda6 before getting the Fusion.
  • andybobandyandybobandy Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2012 Ford Fusion last night.

Sticker was 25,350
    Base with moonroof and Sync pkg
    Extra Red Candy color
    Spoiler
    2nd/25K mile premium maintenance plan

Cash price $24,310
    My trade was $1114.
    Rebates $2000.
    Price now $21195.

TTL, doc fee $262.
    Total price $21,457.

So far I love the car and feel I got a fair deal
  • sargon123sargon123 Member Posts: 9
    Sounds like a giveaway from Henry Ford himself. Is he your great grand-daddy?
    WOW! How in the world do you get tax, tag and title down to $262 with a $21K final price? I wish our tax base in Georgia was that low!!!!!
    Barely used, it had 850 miles on it, and still smells like a new car. Got it for 28K. It's a 501a, with nav, and aftermarket leather and heated seats. The leather is so much nicer than factory too. The car was show room new. The price seemed a bit high until I started looking at other hybrids of the same year that had many many more miles on them and the difference was within $1k. Looking at blue book, and edmunds and many other "pricing" sites, the price was pretty much dead on.

Still has the full warranty, though it expires Jan 2013, but with the amount of miles we put on, it will expire much sooner than that.

So far seeing 38 MPG in it. I miss my Sport though, it handled better and had POWER, but sucked gas through a firehose. 22 MPG vs 38 MPG, I can live with less power and softer handling, for now. I may look into a stiffer sway bar, then I will be happy. :shades:
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    If you focused on telematics (Sync, OnStar, etc) or ignored it completely in your 2011 car-shopping experience, email pr@edmunds.com by Monday, October 17, 2011 and include your daytime contact information.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• dfritz36dfritz36 Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking at a 2011 Fusion SE with 1100 miles on it. The options I am aware of are Sync, Sunroof, backup sensor. Dealer has internet price of $19987.

I'm also considering a new 2012 Fusion S with auto trans, which with the 2K rebate is priced at $18919.

What would be a good price for the 2011? If I got it for 18900 is that a good deal?

Thank you for your comments
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    regarding the 2011 is the sunroof, sync and back up sensors worth anything to you? I have a 2010 Fusion SE and LOVE sync wouldn't get a new car without something like it... I really like the Fusion mine has 26K miles, the more I drive it the better I like it.

SO either one is a good car, but the SE has more standard equipment the S, and the added equipment to me make the 2011 a better buy. Is the 2011 being bought at a Ford Dealer, if so are they certifying it as a Certify Pre Owned (the warranty is longer if they do then what the new warranty is)
  • dfritz36dfritz36 Member Posts: 2
    The 2011 was at a Ford dealer and was not CPO. The internet ad said it had 1100 miles on it, I got there and it had close to 2600. Was told the manager had been using it. That left a bad taste in my mouth, plus it had some exterior blemishes and wasn't vacuumed etc. They wouldn't budge at all on the price so I left.

I think we are going to end up getting a 2010 SE with 28K miles for $14981. It has Sync, which I think my wife will like. Scheduled to look it tomorrow, so we may join the ranks of Fusion owners soon!
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    My 2010 SE is a base SE with Sync being the only option, it has the 6 spd Manuel which I love. Good luck with the purchase, and you really can't go wrong with it.
  • ssgmikessgmike Member Posts: 20
    live in NYC and am looking for a 2012 Fusion SEL w/nav. to lease udner Ford's 27 mo.leasing program. Went to 2 dealers today one in Bklyn, very nice guy and the other in my borough which i won't lease from, dealer 1 gave me 12K mileage $299.00 w/1500 down total, dealer 2 gave me $275.00 w/$1421.00 + 1st pyment. Sure I can knock down dealer 1 since i will be dealing with him down to the $275.00 if i buy at the end of the month...

Any thoughts