Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• themanchisethemanchise Posts: 5
    edited October 2010
    Cool..The dealer won't budge from my offer..I'm talking to another dealer as well but in no rush..

He offered me
    2010 IS350 RWD that has not only the luxury plus package,and navigation package, it also has the F-Sport package with black 19 inch F Sport wheels and tires and all of the other high performance equipment.
    The MSRP of this car was 48,240 but he will sell it to me for 41,500 plus fees and taxes.

What do you think?
  • jvalhajvalha Posts: 18
    Anyone have any experience with the 2010 IS350C? I'm trying to negotiate a good deal before the end of the month.
  • j1huynhj1huynh Posts: 28
    I am not sure how the F-sport package look on the 2010 IS350, but for sure I like it on the 2011 with the led light and everything... well it depends on you. 7k discount looks pretty good though.
  • h20lexush20lexus Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Hello all,

I am new to this forum and just looking for some insight as I am about to close on this deal in Massachusetts.

Brand new leftover 2010 is250 AWD Glacier frost mica/Black interior, perforated heated/cooling seats, navigation/rear camera/ lit up lexus door sills, headlamp washers, HID with adaptive lighting, rear privacy shade, cargo mat/net and wheel locks, greyish/marble wood trim, spoiler, and im sure im forgetting something, also throwing in tire/rim road hazard package.

Car is beautiful.....

Invoice MSRP is $42,500
    Deal im about to sign: $33,500

Thoughts?

Anything else I should ask them to throw in?

It seems like the best deal around, but I could be wrong....

I would be financing at 5.5% for 75 months with $3000 down through a local bank as I cannot secure financing with Lexus financial. Payments are $523/month.

Let me know..........
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,032
    A reporter wants to talk with someone who is deciding between a new Lexus, BMW and/or Mercedes. Please email pr@edmunds.com asap with your daytime contact info, your city and state, and the vehicle models currently under your consideration.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• jym626jym626 Posts: 21
    Looking at picking up a 2010 Silver (Tungsten pearl/alabaster interior) with Luxury pkg, park assist sensors, 18" graphite wheels pref. accessory pkg (dont need but they wont take it off). They are offering $1750 under invoice (invoice includes destination, advertising, dealer holdback and wholesale reserve). Price (which included doc fees) before tax,tag and title is 40,269. Driveout price (with doc fees, tax,tag,title is $42,726.14. They claim MSRP was 46,046. Thoughts?
  • Did you get the 2011 with F-Sport package?

The F-Sport Package consists of performance parts rather than luxury items that you would find in the luxury package. By just going with the F-Sport you would not be getting the heating/cooled seats, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, memory seat, rear sunshade and rain sensing wipers. The F Sport package is also more expensive then the luxury package..If you got it, I guess you paid top dollar for it..
    Replying to my own post with an update:
    Made the purchase ( 2010 IS 250C)- with both $1750 below invoice and an additional $750 rebate, so driveout price (with all fees) was 41,976.14. Even though its a bit chilly out, that top was down when we drove it off the lot!
  • seems like a great deal. which dealer?
  • Any suggestions or info on whether to get Luxury plus pkg w 18s or F pkg??? & can both come w Mark Levenson Sound??? & lastly is it worth the $ to upgrade nav to Mark Levenson??
    Thank you!!!
  • I received an offer to get the IS250 Automatic RWD base model smoky granite color for $30.1k before TTL, I was wondering if this was a good price.

I also received an offer for the 2010 IS250 Automatic RWD base model in black on black (not my first choice in color) for $28,995 before TTL.

I'm leaning towards the 2011, because for $1k more, I get the new years model. But I saw better deals (with more options) on this forum and wondered if I should hold out.
    Examples of better deals below:
    jlite, "Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" #2867, 17 Apr 2010 8:05 pm#MSG2866
    tdinh3, "Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" #2856, 12 Mar 2010 8:22 am#MSG2855
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.efc53ba/2828#MSG2828
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.efc53ba/2826#MSG2826

Thanks in advance for your advice.
  • ck408ck408 Posts: 4
    edited December 2010
    we are planning to get a is 250 rwd. the price they gave us is 34,700 out the door would be 38,377.70.

the package includes these following option:
    luxury package ( with nav)
    F- Sport package (18" wheels), suspension, sport pedals, aluminum scuff plates, front lip spoiler, sport grille, sport steering wheel and shift knob, sport seat w/ microfiber insert, heated front seat

led daytime running lights

please leave some comments to let me know if thats a good deal :blush: :blush:
    hi im sorry i think for a base model your actually getting over price. bc my husband and i got a fully loaded with everything quote 34700. it has f sport package in there. i was quote before on a is 250 2010 with nav fully loaded with 18 black sport rims for 32150.
  • Thanks for replying CK408!

I just got the same quote for the IS250 2010 with nav fully loaded for $32183 with 18" alloy wheels. It's a little farther away in Pleasanton, CA.

From contacting a bunch of dealers, it seems as though you received a really great deal. Out the door, I'm probably looking at $34700 without the F-Sport package. I was wondering which part of the country you live in.
    bayarea15

what i got quoted for is a 2011. i know exactly where. you got that quote at pleasanton? we live in tracy ca but are from san jose. we called bunch of dearlers too. we call redwood, fremont, modesto, stevens creek, oakland, and etc but lots of places. the place that gave us the best price was concord. out the door for us is going to be 38,377.70 the msrp is 40,190.00 but they gave us 34,700
  • CK408, that is an amazing deal. A 2011? I will give Concord a call tomorrow morning. Thanks a lot for replying! I really appreciate your help.
  • dobindobin Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    I learned a lot from this forum
    as a treat, I would like to post my deal

I just bought Lexus GS350 2010 this satureday in NYC
    It's full loaded (nav. rear rada, seat heater..etc), MSRP $47xxx, invoice $43xxx and I got $38xxx
  • benjamin9876benjamin9876 Posts: 15
    edited December 2010
    is it hard to find one 2010 basic wihout nav or any other options right now?
    what price should i pay for it if there is one? Truecar shows around $28000.
    bay area. thanks in advances.
    btw, if there a way to check lexus dealer inventory?. it seems doesnt show from their website.
  • I just bought an IS250, 2010 model (which is outdated, last one on the lot, in Red exterior/ Ecru interior) with Nav, HID, 18" Wheels, accessory, etc package. MSRP is around $39000. Dealer is in Cerritos, CA.

I didn't negotiate much but the dealer was willing to do $31000 +TTL with a rather high finance rate of 3.9% for 60 months. Since the standard finance rate for 2011 models are 1.9%, this would equate to roughly $32300 +TTL with a 1.9% finance rate.

Having seen people get the 2011 model for $33000 + TTL, is saving $700 for the 2010 model worth it?
  • I'm in the market for a GS...can you tell me what dealer it was?? for 2010 GS350, 38xx seem worth the deal!!!
  • looking for IS250 2011 model, since local dealer sold out the 2010's

navi+mark leveson
    luxury pkg

what is a good price for it??

thank guys
  • Hi, i am looking for 2011 is250

how is the process , they offer you the quote at that price first?

or go through a hard time??

thx
  • Appologies if i missed this earlier, I'm looking for an upcheck on a IS 250C lease I am about to undertake.

The dealership was very straightforward and said that part of the December to remember event was that they would show invoice price right up front and they did so. I got to see the paperwork direct from lexus showing what the dealer paid and the invoice price. With options, my 250 convertible was 44100 Invoice.

I think but dont know what the residual for 15k / 12k miles should on this car - I Thought it was 63/65% respectively with a MF of 0.00165 but im not sure.

They werent offering any kind of cash incentives or under invoice pricing at all though. They were straight up Invoice + 500 take it or leave it. Are they doing right by me or should I look elsewhere?

Thanks!
  • Lmao I would have too! But don't you think the 250 s engine is slow?
    edited January 2011
    Apologies for the late response. Just happened to chek back here. Made this purchase in Atlanta- Henessey Lexus

Also-- not finding the 250 engine slow for our purposes. Its just fine :)
  • anyone brought one in bay area recently?
    Base model without nav.
    how much i should pay for it?
  • For base model you can probably get $31k OTD (9.25 tax rate)
  • krwakrwa Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    What is a good price for 2011 IS 350 RWD with the "C" package?

I think the options are: Luxury Plus w/18" wheels, Navigation, Rear spoiler

EDIT: oh and also the preferred accessories or something like that

Thanks!
  • Hey Everyone,

I recently registered for this forum but I have been a lurker for a while. Can you please let me know what you think of the following deal I was offered?

2011 Lexus IS 250 - Ultrasonic Blue Mica with Black Leather Interior

w/
    F Sport Package
    Navigation Package

I live in a county with 7% sales tax.

I was quoted my OTD price of $39,713.62.

Is that a good deal? I would need to special order it and it would take 60-90 days.

Thanks,

happyabg
  • That's a decent deal but you can probably get a better one. I recently bought one with the same package (Obsidian color) for $38,800 OTD with 9.25 tax rate. Doing some math gives you $35,514.87 for dealer price.

But in your case, the dealer price is $37,115.53. I'm not sure if you can go down to my price but you can definitely at least save another thousand.

PS: It took me a while to find the car with the right price.

Hope it helps.