Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2007 Yukon Denali

13»

Comments

• herbedout13herbedout13 Member Posts: 9
    Just bought a black/black denali fully loaded, I love it but I want HID's. Does Anyone know where to get a kit. :shades:
    Hey cgasparine check out this link, this is where you can get it done http://www.coastaletech.com/GMLOCKPICK.htm
  • cgasparinecgasparine Member Posts: 2
    Just ordered it. Thanks. Easy to install?
    Hey I didn't get it yet either, let me know if you received yours and if it was as easy as they say to install.
  • saltfever1saltfever1 Member Posts: 3
    I have a 2002 Denali XL with 135,000 miles on it and would like to change the spark plugs. I have always used champion spark plugs but I have been reading about some of the newer plugs on the market. I am hoping to get a little better fuel economy with the new plugs and wires for that matter. Do any of you have any recommendations for plugs and wires?
  • aj4321aj4321 Member Posts: 37
    Can you actually get a 2nd row bench in a Denali? I see the bench option on Edmunds but have never seen one at a dealer or on the road.
  • rshtrsht Member Posts: 277
    Probably not. As the 2007 Denali has the Flip-and-Tumble 2nd row captain seats as standard, the seat track configuration is different from the bench seats...
    Too bad - I was afraid that was the answer. I really need a 2nd row bench to accommodate my family. I have been on the fence trying to decide between the Denali and the new Sequoia. Looks like I will have to go with the Sequoia since benches are more common than captain chairs.
    How about a Yukon without being a Denali? Are you trying to stay away from the 5.3V8 engine?
    I looked at the regular Yukon but I want the larger engine, 6 speed transmission and all of the other good stuff that comes with the Denali version.
  • berkut027berkut027 Member Posts: 22
    You should be able to get a 2nd-row bench in a new Denali. We have that in our 2007 Denali XL. It's a 40-60 split bench (the 40% is on the right-hand/passenger side) and both sides have the electric folding mechanism, just like the captain's chairs. The 2nd-row benches are not very common--you will probably have to order one from the factory equipped that way, as we did. Took about 4 weeks, if my memory is correct (we ordered ours in August, 2006).

Good luck.
    Thank you berkut027 for the info. Much appreciated.
    Yap! That was exactly why I get the Denali, for its 6.2L V8 and the 6-speed plus other Denali stuff. I am having a very good luck with my 07 Denali, only had one recall work done, otherwise only regular maintenance and all is good.

BTW, I read the post from berkut027 about the bench seat in a Denali. I never thought about custom ordering it. Sorry!
  • mchunumchunu Member Posts: 3
    I have the lockpick by coastal tech installed on my denali. Works great and was very easy to install.
  • dtmuchdtmuch Member Posts: 1
    I have been experiencing intermitant (though more off than on) problems with the driver door controls for lock/unlock, windows, heated seat, power mirrors (basically all), on my 2005 Yukon Denali XL. It has approx 60,000 miles, and this just starting happening. I figured it's not a fuse, since it sometimes works. But, maybe I'm wrong. Has anyone else had this type of issue - or similar. If so, what was the problem? How to fix? How much does dealer charge?
  • huntandparkhuntandpark Member Posts: 4
    i have an opportunity to purchase an '07 Denali XL white 4x4 with only 28k miles on it. It has 22" brand new chrome rims and tires and has every option available in it. Is it worth the $37k I was given as a price? It still has 1 more year on the warranty as well. Thanks for any input/feedback. I am new to the GMC world. I was also offered from another dealer an 09 Black 2x2 with all options other than cooled seats and comes with standard 20" chrome rims and they are offering it at $46k b/c they have a ton of rebates - it has 100 miles on the odometer. Thx again.
  • cintiwestguycintiwestguy Member Posts: 10
    I have been quoted a price of $31,900 for a Denali Black w/ dark leather, nav, dvd, moonroof, etc. Mileage is approx 47,000. GM certified so it includes a 12mo/12k bumper to bumper warranty.

Is this a good price or should I be looking for a better deal. Any help and suggestions would be helpful.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Most of the pricing talk happens over in Prices Paid:

GMC Yukon/Yukon Denali Prices Paid and Buying Experience for example.
  • satelite1satelite1 Member Posts: 1
    has anybody had to change the outside door handles on an 07 denali? I have two broken ones on the driver side.I bought the parts from the dealer, but I am not sure what I might be getting into.
  • rps_alaskarps_alaska Member Posts: 2
    Yes, I just had mine replaced. About a week later the car died and continues to die, speakers not longer work. GMC does not know what happened but is willing to TRY replacing amp ($500) and Stereo ($2000) plus labor. I wrote a long story in another section. It has been a nightmare since. I have spent about $400 looking for the problem. If you do replace the handle I would do it yourself or watch the SOB's.
  • meplus001meplus001 Member Posts: 1
    I dont know if Im doing this right but I just got a 2007 denali and I miss the captain seats that were in my expedition so does anyone out there know where or how I can get some? Can you even get them if they didnt already come with the truck? Ive tried Ebay, Amazon etc and have found nothing. Thanks for your help.
  • misslishamisslisha Member Posts: 1
    What color captain seats are you looking for?
This discussion has been closed.