Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• thebradthebrad Member Posts: 36
    Car Man:

Could you please provide me with the September money factor and residual for a 36 month 15k per year lease on an IS350? Thanks in advance!

Brad
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, needcarinfo. You're correct, LFS 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year resids.

I believe that Lexus Financial Services waives its security deposit requirement for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier, but at lease signing you still would have to pay your car's first month's payment, a $700 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. Many of those items can be rolled into your car's capitalized cost to make them part of your monthly payment if you desire.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hee you go, lirandy.

Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2010 IS 350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 43%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • avexavex Member Posts: 37
    Car_man:

Do you have the money factor and residual for the new 2011 model year IS350 for a 3yr/15,000 mile lease?

Also, would you have the same figures for the same model back in December of 2009? I hope to lease in December of 2010, and I want to use the historical data as a guide to predict what the December 2011 figures may be.
  • chas317chas317 Member Posts: 1
    I am working on a lease deal for a 2010 IS350c. Am targeting a 48 month 12,000 mile lease. What are the current Lexus residual values and money factors for this lease for a 720+ credit rating (tier 1+)?

Thanks....
  • thebradthebrad Member Posts: 36
    Car Man:

Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual for a 2010 lexus IS350 lease, 36 month/15k per year. If you have the 2011 figures I would appreciate those as well.

Thanks!
    Brad
  • jessekacjessekac Member Posts: 6
    Hello, can I get the buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 250 AWD?
  • kainnyckainnyc Member Posts: 80
    Good but you can get better.?! I was offered that on a 350
  • abw310abw310 Member Posts: 1
    Car_man:

Do you have the money factor and residual for the new 2011 model year IS350 with F-Sport package for a 3yr/12,000 mile lease?

I'm trying to put together a deal now. Thanks so much!
    I certainly do, avex. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

I'm not sure what this car's lease program was like back in December 2009, but you might be able to find out by scrolling back through the posts in this discussion.

Car_man
    Host
    Ahhh the convertible. Here's the information that you're looking for, chas317.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2010 IS 350C with 12,000 miles per year are .00210 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go Brad.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are .00210 and 57%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 dealer cash that is currently available on the 2010 model.

Car_man
    Host
    You certainly can, jessekac.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 250 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, abw310.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00210 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    I have a quick question about calculating the residual value. I understand that the residual value is a percentage of MSRP. However, what is included in the MSRP? Does MSRP include only base price + options, or does it also include Destination Charge, Regional Advertising Fee, or both?

For example, if the base price of the car including all options is $40,000, and the Destination Charge is $600, and the Regional Advertising Fee is $400, then what is the MSRP of the car for the purpose of calculating a residual value?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    It's the bottom number on the official Monroney sticker..

Base price + options + destinations..

I've never seen an ad fee on a Monroney sticker...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the quick reply, kyfdx! In that case, if the regional ad fee is not part of MSRP (or the residual value of the car), then I guess the buyer/lessee is forced to bear the entire cost of ad fee?

If the ad fee were included in the MSRP (and the residual calculation), and if the residual value of the car is 50%, then you would only have to pay 50% of the ad fee (+ interest) over the term if the lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    Ad fees are charged to the dealer, not the consumer....

If you agreed to pay $XXX over invoice or dealer cost, then they might come into play... otherwise, not sure why they are an issue.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Hey just wondering where u get yr intelligence from? Your very helpful I appreciate it! When I wrk my numbers the figure comes out high could we do it and compare ? 45,000msrp, 700 credit score, tier 1+, 15k miles, .57 residual, = 670$ what do u think??!
    Sorry it's for a Lexus Is 350, 2011. 36 mo. And a money factor of .00210
    Hi kainnyc. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. It's right in line with LFS' buy rate for top tier customers. I would be happy to work up a payment on this car for you, but I am missing an important variable...the selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. One really can't work up a payment without this number. Let me know what It is and I'll run a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Yr right forgot it! 44k, when tell them let's talk price they why yr only leasing. So I need and accurate formula using the numbers! Can't negotiate a 2011 yet?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter wants to talk with someone who is deciding between a new Lexus, BMW and/or Mercedes. Please email pr@edmunds.com asap with your daytime contact info, your city and state, and the vehicle models currently under your consideration.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    When they ask why you tell them that the only way to know you are getting the best possible deal is by negotiating the selling price of the car. Of course you can negotiate a 2011.

It would make it easier to read your post if you didn't write like you were sending a text message.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • iusjaa1iusjaa1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man -
    Do you have the current money factor and residual % for a 2011 IS250 Auto RWD, 10,000 mile lease?

Also, do you have any insight onto the price of the new CTH? Just saw it a car show - may be worth waiting for!

Thanks.
  • mmenardmmenard Member Posts: 68
    Yes Car Man -

I too would be very interested in the november MF and Residual for the 2011 IS 250 RWD 10 000 mile 36 month lease.
    Here you go, iusjaa1. Lexus Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 250 RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00210 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

I don't think that any official pricing has been announced for the CT200h yet.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey mmenard. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • duytranduytran Member Posts: 2
    I got this offer, the price is good but the payment seem high. Can you let me know the money factor and residual value for this car. I have very good credit.

2010 IS 250C
    MSRP: $43,686
    INVOICE: $39,743
    Lexus Cash:
    Dealer Offset:
    Cap Cost: $35,743
    15,000 miles a year

Drives: $3,000
    35 Months
    Monthly Payment: $474.20 includes tx

Drives: $5,000
    35 Months
    Monthly Payment: $411.53 includes tx
    Too high sorry I was offered 0n a is350 499, plus taxed and fees at 1800, and I wouldn't take it. An is 250 should be 450, with taxes and fees at 1800. This is for 36 mo lease
  • nuzbimnuzbim Member Posts: 4
    i got offered a 2010 is 250 awd with navi and luxury package for 1900 out the door and 419 a month for 36 months and 12K per year. is this a good deal?
    Hi duytran. Lexus Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 250 Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • piperwarriorpiperwarrior Member Posts: 12
    Hi everyone-

Here are numbers recently obtained for SouthEast PA /SNJ area on an IS 350 AWD:

MF: .00165 (was .0021 in November before "December to Rememeber"
    Residual: 60%

There is another $1000 incentive apparently available between the dealer and Lexus.

Verbal agreement with dealer, driving home a new Lexus soon!
    Thank you for posting this!

I'm looking for the December To Remember MF and residual for a 2011 IS350 RWD 36 month lease at 15k per year. If the numbers vary by region (I don't think they do), I'm in Massachusetts.
    I forgot to ask about the $1,000 incentive. Is that valid on leftover 2010 models, or is it available for 2011 models as well. Does that include the RWD?
  • piperwarriorpiperwarrior Member Posts: 12
    The $1000 was applied to a 2011 model.

Basically they lowered the sale price in the first round, then applied the 1000 on top of that after some negotiation. I think it was called a "conquest" incentive. Googling around it appears it is for a trade-in for certain manufacturer cars, though mine wasn't on the "published" list.

I didnt get the RWD money factor or residual since I was only looking at AWD.

Good luck with it!
  • shadoh1shadoh1 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2010
    Hi Carman, what is the December to Remember money factor and residual for a 2011 IS250 AWD with Nav, LED, premium seating and spoiler?

MSRP is $40799. This would be for a 10,000 mile lease.

It looks like they currently have a special for $439 a month, zero down, this looks like a good deal? That is for one with a MSRP of $37821.
  • shadoh1shadoh1 Member Posts: 4
    Sorry... for a 36 month lease.
    Car_man,

Do you have the December 2010 residual and MF for a 2011 IS350 RWD lease for 36 months, 15k miles per year?

Thank you.
  • aitrus03aitrus03 Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2010
    Hi Carman,

I am looking for the December money factor and residuals on a 2011 IS350 RWD for 36months 12k miles. Is this the best lease term to go with on this vehicle? What are the December incentives, hold backs, etc available?
    Hi avex. Lexus' December to Remember buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 350 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00165 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    The $1,000 conquest incentive is indeed available on both 2010 and 2011 models, on all trim levels.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi shadoh1. Lexus' December to Remember buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 250 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00165 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Like most manufacturers' officially advertised lease payments, I suspect that the ad that you saw for this car leaves a little meat on the bone so to speak. Savvy consumers who live in areas that have decent levels of competition are usually able to beat these deals.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings aitrus03. I just posted this information a couple of messages ago. Please check there for the information that you're looking for.

LFS' 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year resids.

Car_man
    Host
  • bernard2o6bernard2o6 Member Posts: 4
    Hi folks,
    I’m looking for December to Remember MF and Residual for a 2011 ISF, 36 mo @ 15K year. I’ll be working with Lexus of Tacoma at Fife (Fife, WA 98424). If it matters, I’ll be qualified for a $1000 customer loyalty incentive, as well as an additional $1500 loyalty incentive for having a GS that’s been recalled a times. I believe D2R for Tier 1+ brings MF to .00185 from .00255, but looking for confirmation.

Thanks!
  • lexpen64lexpen64 Member Posts: 11
    I would like to know the current money factor and residual for an IS350C with a nav package for 36 mo and 10K per year. One dealer quoted a zero drive off but they added $2600 to the cap cost. What do they mean by that?

thanks
  • lexpen64lexpen64 Member Posts: 11
    Sorry gang I'm the thread killer here. I guess everyone went on vacation for the Holidays. I only have one more day so hopefully they will answer.
  • cmdrfrogcmdrfrog Member Posts: 2
    Appologies if i missed this earlier, I'm looking for an upcheck on a IS 250C lease I am about to undertake.

I think but dont know what the residual for 15k / 12k miles should on this car - I Thought it was 63/65% respectively with a MF of 0.00165 but im not sure.

They werent offering any kind of cash incentives or under invoice pricing at all though. They were straight up Invoice + 500 take it or leave it. Are they doing right by me or should I look elsewhere?

Guestimates:
    MSRP as configured $49000
    Invoice: 44100 (CAP 44600)

I'd appreciate anyone's estimate on a good lease rate with minimal drive off costs.

Thanks!
    Sorry but that sound bad! Walk I walked from a 579mo lease taxes and fees on a is350 awd 2011 with 15k a yr. Bc 3 months ago he was going to take 499 on a 2010 model same deal as before different year.
  • smesposismesposi Member Posts: 7
    Hello everyone, I new to the site and to leasing. I just started doing my homework and it seems that Lexus I want needs to be ordered...IS250C manual. So I inquired via email and this is what I got back;

12 months order time
    35 month lease (10k/yr) w/ $2,350 in drive offs
    $499.96/month inclusive of tax

I have since asked for the residual value and money factor. Any tips / advice anyone could offer out there?

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.