Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• Car Man:

Could you please provide me with the September money factor and residual for a 36 month 15k per year lease on an IS350? Thanks in advance!

Brad
  • You're very welcome, needcarinfo. You're correct, LFS 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year resids.

I believe that Lexus Financial Services waives its security deposit requirement for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier, but at lease signing you still would have to pay your car's first month's payment, a $700 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. Many of those items can be rolled into your car's capitalized cost to make them part of your monthly payment if you desire.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hee you go, lirandy.

Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2010 IS 350 Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00155 and 43%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • avexavex Posts: 29
    Car_man:

Do you have the money factor and residual for the new 2011 model year IS350 for a 3yr/15,000 mile lease?

Also, would you have the same figures for the same model back in December of 2009? I hope to lease in December of 2010, and I want to use the historical data as a guide to predict what the December 2011 figures may be.
  • I am working on a lease deal for a 2010 IS350c. Am targeting a 48 month 12,000 mile lease. What are the current Lexus residual values and money factors for this lease for a 720+ credit rating (tier 1+)?

Thanks....
  • thebradthebrad Posts: 16
    Car Man:

Could you please provide me with the money factor and residual for a 2010 lexus IS350 lease, 36 month/15k per year. If you have the 2011 figures I would appreciate those as well.

Thanks!
    Brad
  • Hello, can I get the buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 250 AWD?
  • kainnyckainnyc Posts: 76
    Good but you can get better.?! I was offered that on a 350
  • abw310abw310 Posts: 1
    Car_man:

Do you have the money factor and residual for the new 2011 model year IS350 with F-Sport package for a 3yr/12,000 mile lease?

I'm trying to put together a deal now. Thanks so much!
  • I certainly do, avex. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

I'm not sure what this car's lease program was like back in December 2009, but you might be able to find out by scrolling back through the posts in this discussion.

Car_man
    Host
  • Ahhh the convertible. Here's the information that you're looking for, chas317.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2010 IS 350C with 12,000 miles per year are .00210 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go Brad.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are .00210 and 57%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 dealer cash that is currently available on the 2010 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • You certainly can, jessekac.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 IS 250 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, abw310.

Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00210 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    I have a quick question about calculating the residual value. I understand that the residual value is a percentage of MSRP. However, what is included in the MSRP? Does MSRP include only base price + options, or does it also include Destination Charge, Regional Advertising Fee, or both?

For example, if the base price of the car including all options is $40,000, and the Destination Charge is $600, and the Regional Advertising Fee is $400, then what is the MSRP of the car for the purpose of calculating a residual value?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719
    It's the bottom number on the official Monroney sticker..

Base price + options + destinations..

I've never seen an ad fee on a Monroney sticker...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Thanks for the quick reply, kyfdx! In that case, if the regional ad fee is not part of MSRP (or the residual value of the car), then I guess the buyer/lessee is forced to bear the entire cost of ad fee?

If the ad fee were included in the MSRP (and the residual calculation), and if the residual value of the car is 50%, then you would only have to pay 50% of the ad fee (+ interest) over the term if the lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,719
    Ad fees are charged to the dealer, not the consumer....

If you agreed to pay $XXX over invoice or dealer cost, then they might come into play... otherwise, not sure why they are an issue.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Hey just wondering where u get yr intelligence from? Your very helpful I appreciate it! When I wrk my numbers the figure comes out high could we do it and compare ? 45,000msrp, 700 credit score, tier 1+, 15k miles, .57 residual, = 670$ what do u think??!
    Sorry it's for a Lexus Is 350, 2011. 36 mo. And a money factor of .00210
  • Hi kainnyc. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. It's right in line with LFS' buy rate for top tier customers. I would be happy to work up a payment on this car for you, but I am missing an important variable...the selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. One really can't work up a payment without this number. Let me know what It is and I'll run a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Yr right forgot it! 44k, when tell them let's talk price they why yr only leasing. So I need and accurate formula using the numbers! Can't negotiate a 2011 yet?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,014
    A reporter wants to talk with someone who is deciding between a new Lexus, BMW and/or Mercedes. Please email pr@edmunds.com asap with your daytime contact info, your city and state, and the vehicle models currently under your consideration.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• When they ask why you tell them that the only way to know you are getting the best possible deal is by negotiating the selling price of the car. Of course you can negotiate a 2011.

It would make it easier to read your post if you didn't write like you were sending a text message.
  • Hi Car Man -
    Do you have the current money factor and residual % for a 2011 IS250 Auto RWD, 10,000 mile lease?

Also, do you have any insight onto the price of the new CTH? Just saw it a car show - may be worth waiting for!

Thanks.
  • Yes Car Man -

I too would be very interested in the november MF and Residual for the 2011 IS 250 RWD 10 000 mile 36 month lease.
  • Here you go, iusjaa1. Lexus Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 IS 250 RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00210 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

I don't think that any official pricing has been announced for the CT200h yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey mmenard. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • I got this offer, the price is good but the payment seem high. Can you let me know the money factor and residual value for this car. I have very good credit.

2010 IS 250C
    MSRP: $43,686
    INVOICE: $39,743
    Lexus Cash:
    Dealer Offset:
    Cap Cost: $35,743
    15,000 miles a year

Drives: $3,000
    35 Months
    Monthly Payment: $474.20 includes tx

Drives: $5,000
    35 Months
    Monthly Payment: $411.53 includes tx
  • Too high sorry I was offered 0n a is350 499, plus taxed and fees at 1800, and I wouldn't take it. An is 250 should be 450, with taxes and fees at 1800. This is for 36 mo lease
This discussion has been closed.