Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• this is an amazing deal - can you share the details and what state?
    it is 4000 less than I was offered two days ago (that is annoying to me)....
  • Prestige Lexus

http://www.prestigelexus.com/AboutSpecials

Lexus of Manhattan and Queens are also offering the same deal. So sounds like a factory sponsored deal to me.

http://www.lexusofmanhattan.com/MiscPage_6
  • In New Jersey at Lawercence Lexus central Jersey by Princeton
  • I am in the Southern CA area. Looking to lease an 09 model with 12K a year for 3 yrs? I know the lexus website states you got to put $2999 down. Any good deals in the southern ca area? NAV is a must. What are people leasing this car for with the following options? Also, what are people paying for the car cash?

Thanks,

leeinla
  • '09 is250 rwd with the FL, HL, NV, PT, LR options plus (cargo mat, wheel locks, and cargo net)

(12k miles per yr, 36 month yr lease)

msrp 38920
    selling price 34000
    mf .002
    residual 55%

that is a deal i was quoted from a houston dealer, i think the mf can be .0015 with Tier 1 credit, this was a Tier 2 credit quote. I've seen on here this car and option packages sell for 32.5K - 33.5K, that what im trying to shoot for.
  • I just got a fully loaded IS 250, sapphire blue with HID 36month lease. 12K mile/month. 0 down with $500/month in CA.
  • is sapphire blue a pretty rare color?
  • Hi eddie55. Lexus is currently providing $2,000 dealer cash on the 2008 IS 250, but no dealer cash on the 2009 model.

Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 IS 250 2WD with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00285 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier. The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

LFS' numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '09 IS 250 are .00100 and 55% (12k).

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey Guys I am going to be picking my car up tomorrow and this is what I got.
    09 IS250AWD pretty much loaded
    Headlamp washers
    Luxury Package
    Navigation
    Park Assist
    Premium package
    All weather mats
    Rear Spoiler
    Accessory package

MSRP $41408
    sale Price$37300

I am goin to lease with 10k a year, I know it is low but I have a company car that I can drive as well.

Payments are $478 for 48 months w/ $1578 down or $517 for 36 months w/ $1617down
    Money factor of .00115

What are everyones thoughts?
  • I just drove off the lot having leased a new 2009 IS250 in obsidian with navigation, 18" alloy wheels, premium package, preferred accessory package, and rear lip spoiler.

MSRP 38045
    CAP cost 34230
    Residual 55% at 20924.75
    36 months, 12,000 miles
    Money Factor .0010
    Payment - $458

Transaction was done at Superstition Springs Lexus in Mesa, Arizona.

Happy new year to me!
  • drseifdrseif Posts: 8
    Wondered if this is a good deal or not. Seems to be some confusion at dealership as to whether December to Remember ends 1/2/09 or 1/5/09. This is a 3-yr lease with 10K/year and in Cincinnati, OH. No special package other than wood grain

09 IS 250 AWD
    MSRP $36,329
    Selling price $33,508+acq fee of $700=$34,208
    Residual = 56%
    Gross Residual=$20,344
    Money Factor=.00111
    Lease payment ($0 down) = $476
  • sam_ksam_k Posts: 113
    Car_man,

I'm curious to get an idea of Lexus Financial Services January leasing terms on a 2009 IS250 AWD. I'm not sure if the options affect the leasing terms but I'd be getting it with the Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package, Lexus Pre-Collision System w/Dynamic Cruise Control, Luxury Plus Package and Premium Plus Package.

Could you please provide me the residual percentage and the money factor for the following lease lengths/mileage assuming tier 1+ credit.

1) 36 month, 10K miles/year
    2) 39 month, 10K miles/year
    3) 36 month, 12K miles/year
    4) 39 month, 12K miles/year

Thanks.

Sam
  • Congratulations on getting your new IS, Prettyshells. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you'd like, you can stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews discussion to share your thoughts on your recent experience at Superstition Springs Lexus as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Sam. Here are the details of the January lease program for you. If you were to lease a 2009 Lexus IS 250 AWD through Lexus Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value would be .00140 and 52%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00140 and 47%.

These money factors assume that you qualify for LFS' top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier. If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, this car's residual values will likely be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow Car_man, those residual percentages are really low compared to the Infiniti G37 sedan. They sound like they would be the residuals for the 2008 model instead of the 2009 model.
  • Hey Sam. I just double checked the resids that I posted and they're right. LFS' 36 month resid for the '09 IS 250 AWD dropped by 3% between December and January. The residual for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 model is 2% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man, that's crazy. The 2009s just came out and they've already dropped the residuals by 3%?! Lexus must be seeing the resale value of IS 250s fall like a rock. So would you agree that it will probably be a lot cheaper to lease an Infiniti G37x over an IS 250 AWD?
  • tl9999tl9999 Posts: 2
    Hello,

So Lexus is offering (i think only for east coast dealers) the IS250 AWD for $399/month for 36 months with no cap reduction. Plus, they're waiving bank fees and will make your first month's payment, meaning all you have to pay down is title/registration/license.

Seems to be a stupid question, but is this a good deal?
  • cpa3cpa3 Posts: 88
    tl9999

Its a better deal than they are offering on the west coast. The advertised deal in California is $369/month, 36 months, 10K miles, $3499 due at signing...

I think you can do better than both of these deals. I always say if this is the deal they will sell to anyone at then I can always do better.

I would like to get the NY deal only with Navi and 15K miles per year...Then I would buy...
  • Does anyone have the exact details of the 399/mo IS250 AWD lease? MSRP? Terms and conditions? College Grad incentives?
This discussion has been closed.