Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Charger Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• 2011chargeman2011chargeman Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased a black 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Max last week. The vehicle is loaded, sunroof, navi, satellite radio, back up camera, leather seats, 20 inch wheels, and etc. I have about 300 miles on it now. I live in the Houston, TX area. Last week two Dodge dealer in the area were giving $6,000 off on all 2011's Dodge Charger Model in the Sunday paper. One dealer did not honor their ad price. Took my business to another dealer and was in & out in 1.5 hr with a new car. This is my first vehicle that I spent $30k plus on. I am very happy with the purchase.

MSRP- $37,170
    Savings- $6,000 off
    Total- $31,170 plus ttl

You tell me if this is a good deal?
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,934
    Check true car pricing. Here in NJ, they are coming up as $7337 off.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you bought a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Fiat "special edition" model in the past year or so - or if you are a dealer who sold one - a reporter would love to hear about it. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, October 10, 2012 with your daytime phone number and a brief description of the car and your experience with it.
  • andremikeandremike Member Posts: 67
    Has there really not been a post in 6years?

So what are the best deals on a charger right now?

I see the 2500 rebate.

Can someone clarify the 1000 conquest cash.... do I really need to be leasing a competitve vehicle? is it only a lease and not a OWN a competitive vehicle