Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Fit Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    I don't understand...you FINALLY got a dealer to agree to MSRP and then you tried to renegotiate that price once you got there?

And if you really think they are overpriced, I'm wondering why you would have bought one.

It sounds like you aren't happy and that's a shame.
  • compactconvertcompactconvert Member Posts: 8
    The negotiating was on the phone, it was not a lengthy conversation, and the salesguy hinted verbally that he could perhaps get a bit lower than MSRP ($16,665, I think, was the number). Of course, in writing, all I had was MSRP so I knew that I had to be ok with that price going in. Based on the conversation, I don't think it's strange that I went there expecting to talk them down a little bit. I'm not disappointed in the car or the final price paid b/c I was prepared for that possibility. I'm more disappointed in myself for not being a better negotiator! So many of the posters on this forum talk about accessories being thrown into the final deal--floormats, for example are quite common. So, the fact that I didn't even get that seems lame. Don't get me wrong--I'm happy with the car, but the whole car buying experience was a pain.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Almost everyone is paying around msrp for these cars now. The only reason you feel it was a pain is you are upset and distracted over $100 or so of dealer cost add ons. If you financed and and didn't concentrate effectively here on alternatives and on price you may have lost another 1000-1500+. The average family of 4 spends almost $3000/mo just to live or $100 a day. You will live. Enjoy the car.

This dopey infatuation with free oil change, floormats etc has cost people thousands, especially on higher priced vehicles.

Good luck
    --jjf

The negotiating was on the phone, it was not a lengthy conversation, and the salesguy hinted verbally that he could perhaps get a bit lower than MSRP ($16,665, I think, was the number). Of course, in writing, all I had was MSRP so I knew that I had to be ok with that price going in. Based on the conversation, I don't think it's strange that I went there expecting to talk them down a little bit. I'm not disappointed in the car or the final price paid b/c I was prepared for that possibility. I'm more disappointed in myself for not being a better negotiator! So many of the posters on this forum talk about accessories being thrown into the final deal--floormats, for example are quite common. So, the fact that I didn't even get that seems lame. Don't get me wrong--I'm happy with the car, but the whole car buying experience was a pain.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter with a large finance magazine is hoping to talk to consumers who just purchased or looking to purchase a more fuel-efficient car for their daily commute. Please reply to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Monday, October 8, 2007 with your daytime contact info.
  • sunwukongsunwukong Member Posts: 1
    Put down a $500 deposit yesterday for a 2008 Fit Sport 5M at the following prices:
    MSRP - $15905
    Options - $900, including
    Environmental package +
    Tint +
    Splash guards +
    wheel locks +
    cargo tray
    TTL extra

My question is, am I paying too much for the options? I can get the wheel locks & cargo tray for $114 online, the tint for $200 after-market, but the splash guards for the Sport trim are not available online and I don't know how much cheaper the environmental package can be. Should I reject all the options? :confuse:
  • nthomasnthomas Member Posts: 40
    If you look at the Honda website, it lists splash guards as an option for the Base but not the Sport. I think the 2008 is just like the 2007 was - you can't get splash guards with the Sport Fit because of the body moldings at the bottom.

I'm not sure what's in the environmental package, but my guess is that it won't be worth it. Probably paint and fabric protection stuff that you don't really need.

If this is stuff that you don't want, see if you can get the car without it. If not, check around to some other dealerships and try to find someone that will get you the car you want without all the stuff you don't. I bought mine in February, and it took a while to find one that didn't have upgraded tires, pinstripes, and all kinds of other useless stuff. It just takes time and effort to find them.
  • niteshadeniteshade Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of negotiations with several dealers - they all seem to have plenty of Fits. A dealer is offering me 16070 on the car including the destination charge - so 635 off.

From Edmunds TMV that looks like a good price - what do you guys think? And do you think I have more room for negotiation?
  • rarareetardrarareetard Member Posts: 2
    Here's my buying experience. I utilized the edmunds and kbb website to poll the local dealerships for 2007s. Most of the local dealerships replied with the quotes of MSRP. I received a phone call from one dealership that did not have what I wanted but was willing to sell me the car at 17,400 OTD for a 2007 and 17,600 OTD for the 2008. I used this price as leverage to purchase the car at the dealership that I had bought my 2 previous cars, Hardin Honda. Here's what I was able to negotiate:
    Price: 15,929
    TTL: 1,471
    OTD: 17,400
    I did not include any additional options or the extended warranty. The dealership quote honda care for 8yr 100k, was 1,800, retailed at 2,500.(ChaChing). I've decided to order the additional options and extended warranty online. Several things sped up the process and prevented the multiple sales manager tag teaming. First, I told them I am a repeat customer. Second, I made the offer and mentioned that I had an appointment later that same day at the other dealership that quoted me that price. Thank you to all posters on this forum. The advice and tips really helped me. Good luck to all you future FIT buyers.
  • slr9589slr9589 Member Posts: 121
    hi,
    here in texas got a 5 spd,sport in silver for 14,999.00..they even threw in free tinted windows.
    this car rocks!!!! goodbye accord...
    bought at mike smith honda,beaumont,tx.
  • hatchbakkhatchbakk Member Posts: 1
    Can you tell me which dealer in WA agreed to MSRP?

Thanks!
  • bourne1bourne1 Member Posts: 20
    although i'm a new user,i'm a regular reader :)
    anyway today i bought a 2008 honda fit base 5 speed automatic for $16,464 OTD,black color,no accessories. i hope thats a good deal.

now i'm looking for a cruise control and an armrest. i would appreciate if you guys could provide a reputable online seller who's selling these stuffs.
    also is there any way to hack the music system to play MP3 ?

thanks in advance
  • niteshadeniteshade Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys,

I posted a page back, but just updating I finally bought an automatic black Fit Sport for 16500 out-the-door with mats from a dealer in Jacksonville, Florida. Let me know if you want the name! :)
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    There's no sales tax in FL right?
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    But if one trades in one when buying, the sales tax difference is subtracted which results in a lower sales tax. That's why sometimes it's just better to trade then sell privately.

The Sandman :)
  • indigo2indigo2 Member Posts: 2
    Just paid $17005 for sport auto in San Francisco -- 300 above sticker +
    Tint
    Wheellocks
    cargo tray
    mats
    TTL xtra

7yr/80K miles for $1.4K
    Did you check with the two online dealers for warranty prices? If not, you should!

• indigo2indigo2 Member Posts: 2
    The State of California has passed legislation that prohibits quoting or selling extended service contracts (extended warranties) to California residents by anyone other than the selling automobile dealer.
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    That is the most ridiculous legislation I've heard of for a long time. Why on earth would CA do that?? :confuse:

Or maybe they didn't do it... from reading posts in other discussions in Town Hall re Honda extended warranties, it appears that for HondaCare warranties at least, you can buy them from any dealer, even if you live in CA.
    I always thought thought that my lovely state of Florida was the only state which prohibited that. Besides hurricanes, crooked politicians, old folks that can't read a ballot & ridiculous property taxes, we also can't buy extended warranties online from out of state dealers. Crazy state with lunatics in office making stupid legislation, what more could one ask for!

You forgot the only homestead laws in the country that aid con-men and murderers to shelter millions in property from judgements.

--jjf

I always thought thought that my lovely state of Florida was the only state which prohibited that. Besides hurricanes, crooked politicians, old folks that can't read a ballot & ridiculous property taxes, we also can't buy extended warranties online from out of state dealers. Crazy state with lunatics in office making stupid legislation, what more could one ask for!

The Sandman
  • danlongdanlong Member Posts: 11
    >I was able to purchase a black Fit Sport 5M
    > with wheel locks, pin stripes, and mud guards.
    > My OTD: $17124 (but I should get some of that back
    >I got mine at Brandon Honda in Tampa, Fl.
    > I would recommend the dealership.

Hello,

Can you break the OTD price of $17124? Dealer fees, tax, etc?

Thanks,

-d
    > Price: 15,929
    > TTL: 1,471
    > OTD: 17,400

Could you break out the TTL ? I am particularly interested in the "document" or "dealer" fee.

Thanks,

-d
    > There's no sales tax in FL right?

There is sales tax in FL. 6% on the total price (state sales tax) plus an additional x% for the first $5000 (county sales tax). So an example (For $17K):

Orange County: .5% + 6%; (5K*6.5)+(12K*6) = 325 + 750 = 1075
    Seminole County: 1% + 6%; (5K*7)+(12K*6) = 350 + 750 = 1100

Later,

-d
    I'd like to suggest a format for posting your Price Paid. This is helpful since the dealers tack on fees and fees vary from dealer to dealer. A dealer may give $200 off MSRP lower the price but then add on $200 for "other fees"....

Description:
    MSRP:
    Invoice:
    Add-Ons: Cost + Description
    Tag Fee:
    Tax Fee:
    Dealer/Document Fees:
    Other Fees:
    --------
    OTD

What does everyone think?

-d
  • commofficercommofficer Member Posts: 50
    It's been a while since I posted last and I've been through a couple of cars since then. I'll use the requested format since it seems to make good sense.

Description:2008 Silver Fit Sport 5 speed
    MSRP: $15,601
    Invoice:
    Add-Ons: Wheel locks-Free
    Tag Fee:
    Tax Fee:
    Dealer/Document Fees: $299
    Other Fees: None

Here in Oklahoma we pay Tag, Title and Tax after we get a copy of the title and that takes about 2 weeks but I am guessing something in the $600 range for the lot.

I think it was a decent price. I bought it from Steve Bailey Honda here in Oklahoma City and have bought an Accord from them in 2005. The experience has always been good and I appreciate the quick service in the service department.

I will need to buy an arm rest, dead pedal and floor mats to make this car right. The lack of the arm rest is just plain stupid and the person who said that they should only give arm rests to the JDM market should be beaten with a stick. :mad: No dead pedal in a 5 speed is also stupid but it's forgivable.

Take care
    Phil
    Phil,

Does the MSRP include Destination Charge? The number is odd compard to Edmunds' (includes Destination Charge):

Sport Manual $15,905
    Sport Auto $16,705
    Base Auto $15,385
    Wheel Locks for $54.

None of the numbers match $15,601 -- were there other accessories included in the MSRP pricing? Interesting about the Dealer/Document fee, Courtesy Honda charges $600. Way too much.

Thanks,

-d
    That was the sum on the finance paperwork. I guess the truth is in the actual numbers somewhere on the document. They show:

MSRP= $15,601
    Cash Price= $15,601
    Processing Fee= $299

All I wrote my check for was $15,900. I guess that shows you what they can do with their prices if they really want to sell the car. They said that they don't sell many of the 5-speed Fit Sports so maybe that was it but they don't have many on the lot so they are selling.

$600 is really BS. Do you have a choice of your local dealers? We have 3 Honda dealers in the OKC metro area so that helps keep stuff like that from happening.

Good luck
    Phil
    Document/Dealer Fee is just additional profit. We do have a few Honda dealers in the area. I am going to send a message to all the Honda dealers with-in ~100 miles and see what best price is. Or I just send them a bottom line buy price and buy from the first dealer that responds positively.

In the CR-V forum, some of the dealers charge $199 and as low as $49.

-d
  • kaydenskaydens Member Posts: 47
    Been wanting it since I first read about it and now FINALLY GOT IT!
    Black Sport.
    The story goes:
    I went in knowing that I could only afford (and only need) a Base. Negotiated to $15,000 ($14,365 + $635 destination). I figured at almost $400 off the MSRP, it is a good enough deal for me so I took it.
    Went in two days later to pick it up and the sales realized that the VIN that was given to me for getting insurance for the car belonged to Black Sport (I kicked myself for not have asked him to put the VIN on the contract). I had already sold my old car and really needed to drive out of there with a car and my wife would not consider any color besides black (they only had a blue in base which she hated). They called every Honda dealership in the New York Metro Area trying to locate a Black base to no avail while I patiently waited and insisted that I need to drive out of there with the car I had wanted and I would not be able to put up the 1320 difference between the base and the sport. It was 5 hours later until they realized that no black base is available anywhere close. The sales manager came and offered to split the difference with me so I ended up paying OTD: $ 17,219.03 which breaks down to –

$ 15,025 for the car
    $ 635 destination charge
    $ 1,311.53 Tax
    $ 247.50 Fees (DVM, tires, etc)

I “think” it was a great deal since for the car I really paid $1,045 under the MSRP.

But comparing it to some of the OTD’s I see here, it doesn’t seem to be all that great! It still seems like I overpaid even at over a grand below MSRP. Can someone explain why? Is it because I am paying so much more tax here in NYC? Or are people listing their OTD without adding in the tax?

BTW, the sales, Patrick, and the staff there at Hillside Honda in Queens, New York were totally helpful, besides being apologetic for their mix-up. I would recommend buying there if you’re in the New York Metro Area.
    It seems like you "overpaid"?? How can it seem that way??

There is a lousy 547.00 between the dealer invoice on a Sport 5 speed.

That dealer lost money on a car we can't keep in stock!

And, we have no control over sales tax. It's 9.2% where I am!
    I KNOW what the numbers show, and I am really happy with the deal I got!
    Even my sales person, whom I like very much, told me that he couldn't get that price if he was to buy a FIT.
    But looking at some of the posts here, people are saying that they paid below $17,000 OTD for a sport, and I am just wondering how that is possible. Would you care to explain? I am also not complaining about the tax rate, since like you said, no one has control over that. I was just wondering are the people listing such low OTD prices not factoring in the tax that they had paid into the OTD price.

Anyway, I've had the Black FIT sport now for the 3rd day and loving every second of it. It's just amazing how they created so much space in a tiny little car.
    Don't you beleive all of the so called "prices paid" that you read about in these forums.

A lot of them never happened!
  • nthomasnthomas Member Posts: 40
    Congrats on getting your Fit!

As long as you're happy with the deal, that's what matters. There's a few things you have to keep in mind when you read about what others have paid:

1. Taxes are very deceiving. Some people don't include them in the price they list on here, because they vary so much depending on where you live. I know it's part of the OTD price, but it's not part of the "deal" you're getting from the dealership. It's almost easier to compare prices without including taxes.

2. Your previous post states that you paid $247.50 in fees (DVM, etc). Unless those include doc fees and stuff that go to the dealership, they're also not part of the "deal" you got on the car - just something you're required to pay, and will vary from person to person depending on where they live.

In order to compare apples to apples, you have to look at how much of your money is going to the dealership to buy the car - not the taxes and fees that go to the state or county you live in.

I've had my Fit for about 9 months and am going on 20,000 miles. I still love it as much as the day I bought it. Enjoy your car knowing that you DID get a good deal!
    Very good advise.

I'll never understand why some people will buy their new car, THEN come here and ask if they paid too much.

Someone will ALWAYS rain on their parade.

I don't know if it's puffery or people just don't remember the details of a sale. ?
    "Don't you beleive all of the so called "prices paid" that you read about in these forums.

A lot of them never happened!"

you know, I had a feeling that that was the case. Many of them sounded like dealership ads...

I have just realized that I was not supposed to post my sales person's name... bah~
    That's great advice indeed!!!
    I appreciate it. It really would be much better if everyone just post the price they paid for the car itself, excluding the destination charge and everything else. After all, that's what people thinking about buying a FIT really needs to know anyway. I wasn't complaining about the deal I got and I was not letting the numbers I saw "rain on my parade" I know I got a really great deal at only $172 above invoice. I was just curious about these postings where people got these unbelievable deals.

Anyway, just got the all-season mats and cargo trays i ordered online, gotta go put them in!
    There really is nothing extraordinary or unbelievable about most of the prices posted here. A few people stumbled into a dealership that had unusually slow sales end of month or are just posting OTD not knowing that sales taxes can vary from zero to $1500 or so depending on state. With a published markup from invoice about 500 for this car, a 200 over invoice deal could easily be mistaken for a 1200 under one.

Why about 35% or more of the messages on these boards are "I paid X , did I get a good deal?" after the ink is dried would be an interesting psychological study.

I remember a salesman selling a car with a few add ons for 3000 over msrp that barely moved for $500 under invoice. Probably got about 2000 off of her trade too. Most of you are lucky that nowadays if you just click on the quick quote feature of most websites you will quickly get 3 quotes within $100 of each other from local dealers that are at least in the realms of reality, if maybe not great.

As always good luck
    --jjf

I appreciate it. It really would be much better if everyone just post the price they paid for the car itself, excluding the destination charge and everything else. After all, that's what people thinking about buying a FIT really needs to know anyway. I wasn't complaining about the deal I got and I was not letting the numbers I saw "rain on my parade" I know I got a really great deal at only $172 above invoice. I was just curious about these postings where people got these unbelievable deals.

Anyway, just got the all-season mats and cargo trays i ordered online, gotta go put them in!
  • rarareetardrarareetard Member Posts: 2
    Dan,
    Here's the breakdown, straight from the contract.
    Section 1: Total Cash Price
    1.A.1 Cash Price Vehicle: 15,929.45
    1.B Doc Prep fee: 55.00
    1.H Sales Tax: 1,238.79
    Total Cash Price: 17,223.24

Section 2: Amounts Paid to Public Officials
    2.A License Fee(Estimated): 168.00
    2.C California Tire Fee 8.75
    Total Official Fees 176.75

Section 7: Amount Financed 17,399.99

I paid cash for the car, so there is nothing under section 6: Downpayment. I have also purchased the extended warranty from myhondawarranty, 8 years 100k for 785. I also purchased the following accessories from handa-accessories.com: all weather floor mat, cargo cover, cargo net, cargo tray, rear bumper applique, rear exhaust finisher and wheel locks for a total of 395.55. Although the prices were slightly higher than college hills, the shipping from college hills made the shipping, sales tax, and price differential a wash. Good Luck with your purchase.
  • mdripsmdrips Member Posts: 1
    Well, this wasn't actually IN San Francisco. I bought my 2008 Fit Sport yesterday from Dublin Honda in Dublin, CA. It has an automatic transmission, as a sop to my 20 year old daughter and my wife, although frankly I won't miss the manual transmission that I had in the 1995 VW Golf that I traded in on the Fit.

I live in Folsom, outside of Sacramento. So WHY did I drive 90 miles for my Fit? WHY did I drive past so many Honda dealers between my home and Dublin Honda?

Two factors:

One, I wanted the Fit in Blazing Orange Metallic.

Two, I wanted an OTD (Out The Door) price prior to visiting a dealer, to avoid playing all of the car buying games which usually involve sitting in an office and watching the salesperson run back and forth with offers and then bringing in his manager and others to convince me that I am getting the Deal Of A Lifetime. Right.

My total price was: $17132.98 after allowing $1000 for my trade-in.
    Actual price: $16605.
    Document preparation: $55
    Sales Tax: $1291.15
    DMV and other CA fees: $181.75
    Total: $18132.90
    minus $1000 for my trade-in, totals $17132.98

I paid cash. Yeah I got the usual pitch from the finance manager for an improved alarm system, extended warranty, blah, blah; but I turned all of those extra profit items for the dealership items down. Maybe I paid too much, maybe not. I am OK with the deal and the car.

I got the new car I wanted, I got rid of my 12 year old VW gracefully and it's all good. Believe me, these guys were nice and there was no major BS. I still have dealers that I contacted during this process calling me to "come in and TALK about the deal". Most of these other dealers don't even have the color of Fit that I wanted in stock, and cannot commit to an OTD price. When I mention the OTD price by the way, it was always clear that the OTD price would be BEFORE discounting my trade in.

Sure the dealer COULD have tossed in floor mats (which I will go buy locally tomorrow) but in 40 years of car buying a dealer has never done that for me. They usually indicate that they would rather put their own children into slavery and pimp out their wife before tossing in floor mats on the car deal.
    Pretty good post unti you got to your last paragraph.

Guess you had to add that part, huh?

Also, the less you pay, the less apt a dealer is to "toss" in a freebee that they have to pay for.

Enjoy your Fit!
    I agree. Once one takes his eye off your $17000-27000 deal, the thousands in financing and start with the 1-2 hours over $50 in dealer cost stuff it is almost always a bad sign. (for the buyer)

Happy drivin
    --jjf

Pretty good post unti you got to your last paragraph.

Guess you had to add that part, huh?

Also, the less you pay, the less apt a dealer is to "toss" in a freebee that they have to pay for.

Enjoy your Fit!
    I wanted to update my price paid since I just went and paid the Tag/tax/title fees. All done in the State of Oklahoma.

Description:2008 Silver Fit Sport 5 speed
    MSRP: $15,601
    Invoice:
    Add-Ons: Wheel locks-Free
    Tag/Title/Tax Fee:$617.50
    Dealer/Document Fees: $299
    Other Fees: None

Total now stands at $16,517.50 which sounds good to me. I went to Pep Boys and bought some all-weather floor mats for $19.95+tax and cut them to size. They fit perfectly and I'm really happy with them. I still need the center arms rest and window tint but that will have to wait until after X-Mas.

Have a great Thanksgiving
    Phil
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    Are there certain types of window tints that are better than others? I want to get it done on my Fit too, but I don't know anything about tinting, except that I don't want a bad job.
  • dbramsdbrams Member Posts: 2
    Spent the last 5 days shopping. Coral Springs Honda quoted $18188 which I knew was close to sticker. Very bad experience there as they kept coming on with the so-called "dealer invoice" nonsense and that they weren't making any money on this car.

Went to Maroone Honda in Hollywood - what a difference! Courteous, and none of the usual car-salesman crap. Bought a 2008 Fit Sport Automatic Blackberry Pearl yesterday ... here is my OTD pricing (NO Trade-in):
    Price: 16284.82
    Sales Tax: 978.68
    Tags/Title: 136.50
    Total: 17400.00

Almost $800 less than the creeps at Coral Springs Honda quoted. Buyer beware.
    Were there any doc fees?

To be honest, I don't really know more than what I have learned from my own experiences. I had the top grade Lumar (SP?) tint on my 1993 Mazda Protege and only had to have them redo the rear window once in the 211,000 miles I drove it. It was replaced under the lifetime warranty at about 10 years. Since getting rid of the Mazda I have had an Accord and Toyota Sienna tinted at a locally owned shop with 3M's top grade tint and really like it. My thought is that you buy the best quality tint that they offer and have them install it, you won't have any problems. 3M or Lumar should be easy to find but I think 3M will be around longer and used in more shops so that is the reason I have gone with it and will have the Fit done with 3M tint.

Don't get the tint too dark either because you really will regret it when you drive at night. I'm 40 though and I guess my eyes aren't as good as they once were. ;)

Good luck and call the local shops before you go to the chains. If it's 3M, everyone will honor the warranty so don't worry about that aspect.

Take care
    Phil
  • dbramsdbrams Member Posts: 2
    I included the $599 doc fees in the $16284 price of the car - as I think the term "doc fees" doesn't mean anything - this is just where the dealer makes its money.
  • meltronmeltron Member Posts: 5
    I've owned 3 cars, but never have had to go through the whole dealership experience.. I could use some tips. I have e-pricing for the following amounts:

1) 15,454.81 (includes destination)
    2) 15,505.81 (includes destination)
    3) 15,855 (includes destination)
    4) 15,705 (includes destination)
    5) 15,269 (does not include destination..so basically 15,904)
    6) 15,905 (includes destination)
    7) --the only lot I have visited so far-- 15,905 + $600 protection package + $299 for tint + $299 for pinstripe.

It was either 3 or 4 that said "Bring your best printed price to me and we will beat it *by up to* $500." 6 said they would do a price match..

7's total before ttl & any other fees would be 17,103 but the guy said he would take the $299 off for the pin since I don't want it and give free tint. Talked to him a few days later and I told him I have no use for the prot. pack. and he made it sound like I could go without paying that too despite when in person he said the prot. pack price has to stay. He also said he couldn't go down like the others and didn't really see how they could offer some of the pricing since the mark up isn't much to begin with. Then he said 16, 270 is his rock bottom price and then I said so you can't go down to 16 even? & then agreed to it.

I'm skeptical on the lower offers simply because I am wondering how much in dealer add ons and accessories are they going to try and slam me with and which ones will refuse to take all that extra pricing off. Any advice/tips?
  • hotsoupshotsoups Member Posts: 12
    I helped one member of my family bought a Sport Fit Automatic the day after Thanksgiving. We got it at Hansel Honda in Petaluma, CA. Here is the price.

$16,455.00
    $ 1,279.53 (7.75%)
    $ 55.00 Doc Fees
    $ 182 License Fees
    $ 8.75 Tires
    $17,980.28 Out the door

I hope this will those bay area buyers who are in the market for a Fit.
    Thanks.
    Andy
  • archidivearchidive Member Posts: 1
    I JUST bought a 2008 Fit Sport AT-Storm Silver.. and here is the deal I squeeked out (Honda of Albany, NY):

$16,505.00 with destination, and All-weather Mats (but only because the Internet Manager didn't tell the sales manager they were already in the car!)

Fit Sports only have about $500 max. of total play room on the price to begin with.. so you wont find much out there.... most dealers in Upstate NY are selling at MSRP, especially since gas is $3.20+ here

Enjoy.. The Fit is GO!! :shades: