Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Fit Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• nascartrashnascartrash Member Posts: 33
    the tmv is a good baseline ,I am still looking forward to my purchase of a fit sport automatic.I have found three at MISTLIN HONDA in modesto,ca one is a blue sport auto.they sell with no addl mark up,its the one I want I'm just not quite ready with the cash...someone should jump on these.
    this thread is to help people find a fit,please post what you found in your search. when, what, where.(sport or base, manual or automatic, color,etc.) dealer name only with city and state please. lets try to help out each other you may have found one but its not your color etc. but it my be just what the next person is looking for.happy shopping.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    When your friend decides to sell or trade that oddball stickshif Mercedes, she will quickly discover it's saleproof.

A 5 speed will eliminate most Fit buyers too but there will still be a small market for them.
  • racerskiracerski Member Posts: 17
    Thanks for the posts. I am appreciating all the discussions on the car we finally picked. I currently own a Honda Pilot that I purchased two years ago. Great car and would recommend it to anyone. My wife has a 21-year-old Honda Civic Manual 5 speed with 150,000 miles virtually all in NYC streets. I purchased it new in 1986 for $8,600.00. The fit is the exact same size. I finally talked her into giving it up mainly because of safety of today’s vehicles. The airbags side curtain air bags make a difference in a crash. If safe technology is in new cars you need to drive one. It’s like being in a house without a Carbon Monoxide Detector.

She wanted a car that met her needs and was easy to park in our NYC streets.
    We have test driven AT and MT of the Sion, Versa, Suzuki and the fit and finally decided the Fit was the fastest, best handling, stopping quickest and the smoothest 5 speed MT with the configuration of seats that is unbelievable and lets not forget about Hondas reputation. My wife drove conservative but when I drove I truly tested the car with the sales person a little nervous.

Today I ordered a Lunar Mist Base MT Honda Fit

6 – 8 weeks delivery
    14,445.00 MSRP
    1,245.88 Sales Tax New York City
    12.50 Waste Tire Fee
    10.00 State Inspection Fee
    70.00 License Fee
    45.00 Dealers Processing Fee
    Dealers gift, 4 Mud Guards probably worth about $120.00 installed
    Total Out The Door $15,828.35

I too feel right about this deal and the car. Get a good deal but always get the car you want. It was very difficult to buy at MSRP. My Pilot I got for $1.000 below invoice. My wife is happy but apprehensive about giving up her 86 Honda Civic Wagon.
    Thanks for all the posts and the helping me pick the Fit.
    If it makes you feel better, when you bought that Pilot, there was no doubt incentive money on them at that time.

Paying MSRP gives the store about a 500.00 markup.

Not much to begin with.
  • jkandelljkandell Member Posts: 116
    "Paying MSRP gives the store about a 500.00 markup."

Don't you mean $1000? Was my math wrong in my original message?

jkandell, "Honda Fit: Prices Paid & Buying Experiences" #905, 28 Jan 2007 8:25 am
    No, the spread between our invoice and MSRP is just over 500.00. Hardly worth the effort.
  • racerskiracerski Member Posts: 17
    I just purchase a Lunar Mist Fit Bas MT. I have seen every color but the Lunar Mist and didn’t get to drive the MT. This car is for my wife and she agreed to order it with the sales person agreeing to give back the $500 deposit (in writing) if we were not happy with the car. The sales person said it would take 6 – 8 weeks to get the car.

Can anyone explain the 5 speed and the color maybe with pictures or an explanation? I have called 10 dealers in the area and not one had an MT in stock or Lunar Blue.
    "Can anyone explain the five speed and color"

Not sure I understand the question but, a five speed is a manual transmission as opposed to an automatic, I sthat what you really want? The five speeds are really poor sellers compared to the automatics thus honda doesn't produce many of these.

Lunar Blue is a light silver-blue color that only comes on the base models.
  • bamacarbamacar Member Posts: 749
    On a small car with a small engine such as a Fit, a 5 speed manual is really the only choice. It gives much better acceleration, better real world mileage, and is just a lot more fun. Beware that the manual is in much more demand on the Fit when compared with supply though. There will be a longer wait for the manual. I expect used manual ones to hold their value better also than the auto unlike most other cars.
  • bamacarbamacar Member Posts: 749
    Poor seller? As hot as the Auto Fit is, the manual Fit is hotter than hot. The Fit is one of the few cars that has much greater wait time for a manual. I think Honda would sell 30% manuals if they could just produce the numbers to meet demand.
    Maybe in your neck of the woods that is the case.

I agree, there is a lot more demand for 5 speeds in Fits than in civics or Accords but I don't think the numbers would be anywhere near 30% in my area.

We have lots of traffic and lots of hills.
  • fitchickfitchick Member Posts: 5
    I purchased my Black Fit Sport in July 2006 from a dealer in Southern California. This was my first time purchasing a new car, and when I tried to do any haggling, I was told that the MSRP and "market fee" were not negotiable. The price was $16,520 plus $1000 market fee. I opted for the $1200 Honda Care warranty, which is fully refundable if never used. All in all, with tax, title, etc...I walked out of the dealership for almost $20,000 (That was including my 2000 Civic trade that I was ripped off on)! I had done research with other dealerships in the area, and this one was the best price (supposedly) but the market fee was not disclosed when we agreed on the price. I wanted the car so bad...I went with it. It took 2 weeks for the car to come in, and when I picked it up...the antenna was not in the car, they didn't fill up the gas tank, and other niceties that dealers have done for me in the past. I have a bad taste in my mouth from the dealership, and I get my servicing done elsewhere.
  • mbuntingmbunting Member Posts: 158
    ...If things weren't to your liking...you did not have to sign. But, you signed...agreeing to those terms.

I purchased in the same market and did not pay a market fee...and if they would have tried...I would have refused.

I even got a tad bit below MSRP and got some freebies thrown in as well (floor mats, oil changes)...and a full tank of gas :)

I would definitely check on the "fully refundable" part of your Honda Care warranty as well...that may or may not be true. Have you got that in writing with the Honda Care contract?

Sorry you feel like you got ripped off...but it's not the dealers fault. I'm sure we have all done something similair when buying a car at one time or another (or maybe a home or a boat or a TV - who knows...) but the only person to blame usually ends up being yourself.
    I agree with you.

Not related to a Jack are you? Same last name?
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    I didn't want a manual because I can shift my auto with the paddle shifters if I want more fun, the auto revs a lot less on highway cruises and is quieter, the mpg isn't that much different (I can get 40mpg on the highway), and finally the seat/pedal position wan't comfortable to me for clutch shifting.
  • fitluverfitluver Member Posts: 198
    When your friend decides to sell or trade that oddball stickshif Mercedes, she will quickly discover it's saleproof.

A 5 speed will eliminate most Fit buyers too but there will still be a small market for them.

Saleproof? I am not sure what you mean.

I would not buy anything but a manual unless I had a disability or something else to slow me down.
    "Can anyone explain the five speed and color"

Not sure I understand the question but, a five speed is a manual transmission as opposed to an automatic, I sthat what you really want? The five speeds are really poor sellers compared to the automatics thus honda doesn't produce many of these.

Lunar Blue is a light silver-blue color that only comes on the base models.

There should be pictures on honda.com.

Both the auto and manual are listed as five speed if you look there, the main differentiation being the AT vs MT. This was so in the pamplet also.

When dealer was taking order I caught it, and made sure he put MT on the invoice.
    OK. "saleproof" might be a bit too strong.

That Mercedes with a stick will appeal to VERY few prospective buyers. Few were built in the first place for that very reason.

You like manuals, the majority of people do not.
  • jkandelljkandell Member Posts: 116
    "Lunar Blue is a light silver-blue color that only comes on the base models. There should be pictures on honda.com."

By the way, the Lunar Mist color does not show up accurately in a lot of the photos, so don't use that to judge.
  • plektoplekto Member Posts: 3,738
    The manuals that the local dealerships - if they aren't econoboxes - they are the FIRST things to go.

Try to find an old Porsche 928 convertible with stickshift. It's usually sold within 24 hours if the price is halfway reasonable. You see one... you MOVE on it. The automatics which are about 80% of them take forever to sell, OTOH.

Of that Mercedes. Thanks to the internet, that small group of people who want it will travel a few hours or more in some cases to get it. It's special to them.

Or a Celica. The stickshift versions sell quickly and for close to dealer retail - even from a private party. The automatics sell for a lot less and are hard to move. The RX-8 is also simmilar. Nobody wants the automatics, used.

But yes, nobody want to buy a 5-speed Cavalier or Corolla. Totally different demographic.
    The manuals that the local dealerships - if they aren't econoboxes - they are the FIRST things to go.

Try to find an old Porsche 928 convertible with stickshift. It's usually sold within 24 hours if the price is halfway reasonable. You see one... you MOVE on it. The automatics which are about 80% of them take forever to sell, OTOH.

Of that Mercedes. Thanks to the internet, that small group of people who want it will travel a few hours or more in some cases to get it. It's special to them.

Or a Celica. The stickshift versions sell quickly and for close to dealer retail - even from a private party. The automatics sell for a lot less and are hard to move. The RX-8 is also simmilar. Nobody wants the automatics, used.

But yes, nobody want to buy a 5-speed Cavalier or Corolla. Totally different demographic.

Whew, so it's not just me? lol

I must say a corolla would beat a cav anyday with a stick. JMHO of course.

I think I am starting to like having a demographic.

"Manual Transmissions only please. AT need not apply.
    "
    My bad for the double-post - the computer acts posessed at times I think...

Oh - and before someone bites my head off - I meant a 968 convertible/cabriolet. Seriously hard to find in stickshift, but it's all any enthusiast wants.
  • ciara1ciara1 Member Posts: 25
    Our dealer emailed yesterday to say our car was due to arrive at the Port of Alabama between Feb. 7th and Feb. 11th, so we should have it within the next 10 days.

He just called me to apologize for his mistake -- those were actually the estimated dates at which it'd be arriving at the dealer, not the date it was arriving in port, and it arrived this morning!

We can't go pick it up until 6pm. It's going to be a long day :)
    It turned out that our state's title fee had increased on January 1 and that the dealership had, at that time, increased their doc fee by $100, but without any action on our part, our dealer had us 'grandfathered in' so that we still paid the same doc fee (and thus the same out-the-door total price of $17,754.51) which we had agreed on in writing in December. I did feel that was the appropriate way for the dealership to handle the situation, but thought it was nice that we didn't have to argue about it to get it done that way. After I thought we were nearly done we were required to see a second person -- someone from accounting or finance, I forget which -- to actually pay our bill, and I was prepared for an onslaught of high-pressure sales tactics at that point, but they didn't even try. We were offered the extended warranty and clear-coating/sealant, but there was absolutely no pressure on either; we were simply told about them and given brochures to take home to decide whether or not we were interested, then we handed over our check, met back with the salesman to collect our kids, and went to hop into our new car.

The whole process took significantly longer than I had anticipated -- nearly 2 hours -- though to be fair, a good chunk of that was taken up by a test drive during rush hour. The majority of the rest was explaining car features, going through the maintenance schedule, etc, most of which appeared to be officially required. (I did manage to talk the dealer out of reading me the 2 pages of Lemon Law material verbatim once I assured him I had read it for myself, though he said he was required to at least hit the major points.)

Long story short, I'm quite satisfied with my experiences with Don Jacobs Honda in Lexington, KY. I've thus far only had contact with their internet department and a few other people involved in processing our assorted paperwork, so I can't comment yet on the quality of their service department or other departments, but so far I'm quite happy with them and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

We're absolutely thrilled with our new car. I'm looking forward to driving it to TN this weekend to see what it's like on a long trip :)
  • fittmanfittman Member Posts: 7
    So, let us know what model/color/etc etc etc!!! Those of us still waiting would like to know!!! :-)
  • anahita61anahita61 Member Posts: 110
    I'm really close to putting down a deposit to order my new Fit, my first Honda ever! (I've had my Toyota Tercel since I bought it new in December '84) I'm getting a Silver Sport MT - the only accessory being the Cargo Cover.

After reading a lot of the posts here, though, I'm kind of confused about the "documentation", i.e. "doc" fee. I'm seeing prices here of around $50 to $60, and yet my dealer quoted me $599. Is there some sort of mistake?

She's quoting $15,765. for the car (MSRP), $174 for the Cargo Cover, an estimate of $993. for tax (we're 6% in Cobb County, Georgia), $21 for tag/registration fee, and $599. for this "doc" fee, total being $17,552. Does this sound right?

I had another dealer tell me up front that he would add $990. to the MSRP of $16,760. He had what he called an "Admin Fee" of $498., and with tax and title a total of $18,482.75. I'm finding a lot of dealers don't want to put any sort of quote in writing, but the first I mention did just that, and emailed it to me. She is also going to throw in the first two years of maintenance, to total 4 oil changes and filters, and two tire rotations. Sounds good to me. What do you guys think?
    It was good to read a positive story on this thread. I just signed up today because I'm about to place my order for my Fit, but I'm still checking around for best price. It took forever to decide on exactly what I wanted, but I'm going to get the Silver Sport MT with Cargo Cover. I agree that floor mats should come standard, and I think the Cargo Cover should too - who wants people to be able to look in their "trunk" and see what's there? My Toyota Tercel Hatchback from 1984 came standard with a removeable cover. I'm used to it, so it's what I want.

I also have a bankruptcy in my record, going back to '99, so I can get 6.45% for 60 months, but only if I have a co-signer. This is killing me, but I'm going to grovel before a family member to see if she'll do it.

I hope you're still loving your Fit! :)
    these fees are b.s. you need to play hardball with them name your price out the door,get up and leave when they wont deal with you.you can find the car at a fair price somewhere else most likely......remember your the one who has control of the deal.stand firm pay msrp and a under 100.00 doc fee. the admin fee is total b.s.....good luck.
    If all else fails, you might consider just going to cars direct or a simmilar site and bypassing the nonsense.

Doc fees should be in the $200 or so range. Given that the dealer is already making $500-$600 of so profit on the car since it's being sold for MSRP, its criminal to be charging $400+ on top of that.
    So, let us know what model/color/etc etc etc!!! Those of us still waiting would like to know!!!

You guys are killing me! Mine should be here within the next four days!

Very anxious now!
    If all else fails, you might consider just going to cars direct or a simmilar site and bypassing the nonsense.

Doc fees should be in the $200 or so range. Given that the dealer is already making $500-$600 of so profit on the car since it's being sold for MSRP, its criminal to be charging $400+ on top of that

Good luck going thru somewhere else.

It will be sold within hours most likely.

If you signed an agreement and put down a down payment, don't sweat the idea of fees that were not in your original agreement.

Each state is different what they have to charge.

For the guy that sells fits, on the back of my agreement it mentions that certain things can be done by me. If I go in there with a check and no need to run other financial info and paperwork, is there anything that is reasonably within my ability? If it is something small that would take me half hour or more to do, I probably wouldnt reasonably attempt to do it myself.

But, I am just hoping my dealer is as good as I think. I regulary run across the prez of the dealership and just met the owner. Nice folks. I am hoping he realizes that the car promised me in dec/jan that is now over a month late, that of course my trade in value drops and perhaps he will kick me some small goodie. Perhaps he just wont beat me on my trade in, which I know is not worth much but...in its price range, a difference of a hundred dollars would mean alot to me. Also I sent someone in who will be getting her fit around the same time as me.

Thoughts to ISELLHONDAS? I dont expect bargaining points on agreed upon costs but what can you suggest is fair?
    I dont expect bargaining points on agreed upon costs but what can you suggest is fair?

If I go in there with a check and no need to run other financial info and paperwork, is there anything that is reasonably within my ability? If it is something small that would take me half hour or more to do, I probably wouldnt reasonably attempt to do it myself.

I forgot to mention, when i looked at the agreement earlier today I want to say the doc fee was somewhere around 126-154 (something like that). The fee listed for transfer of tags and title to me were consistant with what I payed for my current car a year and a half ago. (recent enough to be close in cost.)

You mention some costs may have gone up. I do not know that they could have gone up all that much.

But, it is not unreasonable for me to expect for a car promised dec/jan, that the price will "not go up after the new year"?

I know I paid 550 for delivery and that has gone up.

I expect the dealer to make some money on the car but to be honest the only extra I really want are floor mats. I expect the car to last a good long time without real need for undercoats and ext. warranty.
    Any input is welcomed.
    We charge 35.00. I can't understand how some stores can get away with some of these fees they charge?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Georgia and Florida are famous for the $399-$599 doc/admin/dealer fees..

On a car in plentiful supply, you can just adjust your offer downwards by the same amount... but, on a car where everyone is getting MSRP, that is sort of difficult.

It is just a way for the dealer to make the price seem lower than it really is.. You might have to widen your search, to find a dealer that will truly sell you a FIT at MSRP.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks, kyfdx. I also have my Credit Union's Car Buying Service guy working on it. I told him what others are asking, out the door, and he is looking to beat it, but he had never heard of the Fit before I called him, so I'm not sure how much better he can do.

It would be a lot easier if I were willing to accept a Base Automatic, but I've driven a manual for 22 years, and I'd rather not settle for less than what I want. If you're going to spend thousands of dollars for something, it ought to be what you want, right? I think so.

I thought that $599 was astronomical. I'll keep shopping, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    I agree... if you really want a manual, accepting an automatic will not make you happy..

Concentrate on the total price before taxes... If you can get MSRP with no additions, that would seem to be a fair price for a FIT, at this time.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry, I should have thought to include that! It's a sport model, Vivid Blue Pearl, no added accessories (though I think I'm going to order a console armrest and a rear cargo-area mat this week, and my husband is so impressed by the mp3-player jack that he now wants to buy an Ipod to go with the car.)

I also forgot to include in my original picking-up-the-car post that we asked the dealer to NOT attach any dealership insigia and to please have the prep department adjust the headlamps up a couple of notches, after what we had read here, and they obliged with no problems on both matters. I'm glad we had the headlights adjusted upwards; they seem to be just perfect now.

We took it to TN to visit family for the weekend and absolutely loved it. It's really amazing how much cargo space it has for a car its size; we thought it might be rough making the trip in a car when we usually do it in a minivan, but it worked out just fine. Everyone was comfortable, and we had plenty of luggage space. We're on our 3rd tank of gas now and have been getting nearly 34 mpg on average :) Each fillup was right around $16, making the total gas cost for the trip a good 1/3 less than usual.

My brother and parents both want one now :P
    I absolutely agree that you should get what you want. If you want a manual, definitely don't settle for an automatic -- just be prepared to shop around a bit more and (probably) wait a bit longer.

We talked to over 40 dealers to find one willing to sell for MSRP + TTL without adding on a raft of unwanted options and/or exorbitant fees. It's definitely not easy, but it's possible. Good luck :)
    I agree that floor mats should come standard, and I think the Cargo Cover should too - who wants people to be able to look in their "trunk" and see what's there?

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
    All that junk inside your trunk....

Sorry, watching the grammys and that just popped into mind. I simply couldn't resist. I hope you get the joke. (Black Eyed Peas are not my usual music but it is a fun song.)
    We charge 35.00. I can't understand how some stores can get away with some of these fees they charge?

Is the doc fee different in different states?

Is there anywhere on the web, such as a random dealership website, that lists a doc fee that low?

I could perhaps print it up and say hey, this is much more reasonable and fair. I am basically paying cash (by check) and they do not have much to do with regards to paperwork for me.

It may only be a day or two away now, so let me thank you ahead of time for all you offer. It would be nice to find something in writing by comparison but if states have differences too, that is useful to know.
    Sorry, I should have thought to include that! It's a sport model, Vivid Blue Pearl, no added accessories (though I think I'm going to order a console armrest and a rear cargo-area mat this week, and my husband is so impressed by the mp3-player jack that he now wants to buy an Ipod to go with the car.)

Oh my goodness, I actually thought about the same thing! (buying an ipod to go with my car, and a griffin transmitter-look it up)You just got my car exactly. :) Good taste.

I also forgot to include in my original picking-up-the-car post that we asked the dealer to NOT attach any dealership insigia and to please have the prep department adjust the headlamps up a couple of notches, after what we had read here, and they obliged with no problems on both matters. I'm glad we had the headlights adjusted upwards; they seem to be just perfect now.

I actually considered asking the dealer to do the exact same thing. They have been so good to me, but, I do feel it devalues the car a bit if you cannot easily take it off. I may go ahead and do it too, and ask them to adjust lights as well (after I test drive it.)

I am glad you love it. I will love mine too. We burned some new CDs to break in the stereo. ;)
    Our dealer didn't seem to mind the request to not attach any insignia. He jokingly said that it'd cost us an extra $500 since they lose out on the free advertising, but he was obviously kidding around, and he went on to say that it's not an uncommon request at all and they don't mind in the least. I agree that it devalues the car a bit if it can't be easily removed, and far too many places do install them in such a way that it can't be easily taken off.

My DH is loving the stereo, even without an Ipod. The stereo in the old car we were replacing hasn't worked for 5+ years, so even just having a radio seems like a luxury :)

The color is breathtakingly gorgeous, IMHO. I smile every time I see it! I hadn't seen the blue in person before it arrived, and it's a bit lighter and brighter than I had expected, but we both like it very much.

BTW, it's an automatic transmission. I just realized, re-reading the posts, that I had left that out!
    I looked up the griffin transmitter -- does one need an FM transmitter to listen to an Ipod, then? I thought you could just connect it to the MP3-player jack and play it without additional devices. (I realize this might go better in the audio forum, but since it's a reply to a post here, I was afraid you'd not see it if I put it there.)
  • hondafulhondaful Member Posts: 32
    No, you are definitely better off connecting to the AUX jack. You'll get better sound even if you connect using the headphones output, and better yet if your connect using the docking port, which is supported by the Belkin adapter or Honda's Music Link.
    Our dealer didn't seem to mind the request to not attach any insignia. He jokingly said that it'd cost us an extra $500 since they lose out on the free advertising, but he was obviously kidding around, and he went on to say that it's not an uncommon request at all and they don't mind in the least. I agree that it devalues the car a bit if it can't be easily removed, and far too many places do install them in such a way that it can't be easily taken off.

My DH is loving the stereo, even without an Ipod. The stereo in the old car we were replacing hasn't worked for 5+ years, so even just having a radio seems like a luxury

The color is breathtakingly gorgeous, IMHO. I smile every time I see it! I hadn't seen the blue in person before it arrived, and it's a bit lighter and brighter than I had expected, but we both like it very much.

BTW, it's an automatic transmission. I just realized, re-reading the posts, that I had left that out!

I would have sworn* you said MT like I will be getting any day now.

That's ok though, its still blue. lol

I cannot wait!
    I looked up the griffin transmitter -- does one need an FM transmitter to listen to an Ipod, then? I thought you could just connect it to the MP3-player jack and play it without additional devices. (I realize this might go better in the audio forum, but since it's a reply to a post here, I was afraid you'd not see it if I put it there.)

I am no ipod expert but I think what the griffin is is basically something that plugs into the power jack and transmits the ipod selections to a certain radio wavelength which you tune into on your car. ie 88.5. I think you can set it to broadcast on any wavelength you want and as you move about the country you are better able to adjust the wavelength to diff frequency/tuner setting on your radio.

I have heard you can hook it into the aux jack and have to control volume based on the ipod volume, not the actual stereo volume. In order to turn it up, you have to do so on the ipod itself. You are not plugged into any power at that point, and rely on ipod batteries. There may be an av jack to go through the cig lighter also.

OR: you can get a griffin and transmit it to your car stereo and have the power charge from the car engine, and adjust volume on the stereo itself as though it were a radio channel. (to the best of my knowledge)

You could doublecheck this and probably compare costs vs what you actually need. Lets say: If a griffin is cheaper than the male/male AV jack+power cord, that might be better way to go but I do not know what cost difference is or if you need power cord. Or if the other is true, are you confident enough to handle the ipod while driving to adjust volume. Either way you would have to handle it to advance songs.

Then there is the far more expensive honda installed jack with power and AV input that goes right across the radio screen and allows you to search folders etc.

Just a thought and by all means, doublecheck me because that is just what I have read.

Hope that helps.
  • wrkoutgrl1wrkoutgrl1 Member Posts: 8
    I have an ipod shuffle that i use in the car all the time, and you can adjust the volume both ways, either on the stereo or the ipod. i usually have to turn the stereo up very loud, so be careful when you go back to the radio, and turn it down first or you may burst an eardrum ;)
    today I got my new vivid blue sport automatic,I had e-mailed many dealers in the northern califorina area.as you know many dealers are asking more than sticker price .I just have to put in the good word for san leandro honda no mark up no B.S. they sold me the car at list with no add on's and no pressure to purchase extras. in and out in under 2 hours.............happy hunting.
    After waiting six and a half months, I finally got my baby. :)

I am so completely thrilled!

I absolutely love this car and I cannot wait to drive it all over town.

I had a short and sweet transaction at the dealer, no tricks. I paid MSRP plus floor mats.

I almost cannot wait to put more gas in it to check the mileage. I topped off at around 35 miles after I got it to be sure to fill what the dealer had not.

:)