Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Azera Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• begovich1begovich1 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the quick reply. I will let you know if I experiance any front end problems. I have 2 other vehicles, so it will take me a while to put on 5,000 miles. I will keep you posted
  • dwengier77dwengier77 Member Posts: 30
    i have 5000 miles on my Azzy now. Still running strong , no problems with the suspension. No noises, bumps or otherwise. I feel that Hyundai has fixed the problem. However i only have 5000 miles so something may still happen. i don't think it will though.
  • snaglepussnaglepus Member Posts: 160
    :)

By 5000 miles, if you had any of the earlier shocks except for the very earliest
    shocks installed on the 2006 models built before Dec. 05, 2005, you would
    most likely be noticing that your car would not ride as it did originally.
    It would feel like the shocks were loose and worn out, and the car would feel floppy,
    wallowy, and it would even porpuse on certain types of highway at speed. :lemon:

Now, my question to you is . . . What is the build date of your 2008? :confuse:
    The build date is located on the pillar between the drivers door and the rear door.

That will determine whether or not your car is equipped with the newest latest 'improved' shocks.

If it was built 10/20/07 or later, you are or should be 'home free' so to speak. ;)

Good luck. Enjoy your fine machine.

:D
    ah haa . My baby was born on 12/15/07 ... isn't she cute ? So doctor, being that my little girl was born in december, you're telling me she will have a long and happy life ???????

Well youse is one lucky daddy! :surprise:

Eyes not a doctor, but I would say based on my limited samplings so far,
    that her shocks should have "a long and happy life." :surprise:

Isn't it nice to know that you have done something correctly? :confuse:

I don't think you know how lucky you are to not have the older shocks
    like many of us have and have been suffering with for so long.

Now I would hope that Hyundai would do the correct thing and replace those
    crappy parts with the latest shocks and end our misery once and for all.

Please keep us posted if there are any front suspension changes with increased mileage.

Isn't it nice to know that you have done something correctly?
    you obviously have not been talking to my wife,,, maybe you should!!!! ;)
  • bettstxbettstx Member Posts: 1
    $15,800, 29K miles, perfect body & interior (was a first owner trade in on an Infinity. From Subaru of Plano, Plano Tx . Front tires worn, back pretty nice condition, guess previous owner did not rotate tires front-to-back. Pleasant and relatively quick process. :)
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    Live right across the street from Coconut Creek Hyundai and will be buying from either their store or their sister Suzuki right around Thanksgiving and was wondering how the dealership experience was and what were the doc fees paid? Did you go through the internet/fleet department also? Bought our Mazda at the store 2 blocks up and was pretty satisfied overall.
    T I A for your comments.

The Sandman :)
  • dronedrone Member Posts: 2
    Out the door with 2008 White Limited w/ ultimate for $3000 off current invoice, then add back 314 state taxes and 349 dealer "document fees".

As part of the deal, I added at my cost the current replacement front shocks [P/N***-3L640} at $132 ea. this was stated to be the employee price for the part. Will replace mine since the mfg date on this car is prior to 20Oct2007, when the new version shocks started being used. Then maybe it will handle a bit more like the 2009 version. Will post on the results after the new parts are received. Car has truly lousy Michelin MVX4+ tires, (harsh, noisy, poor wet traction) otherwise, seems a fine machine. Anyone got a positive experience with a performance wet/snow/quiet tire for the 17 inch wheels? Next to spring for the non-emblem grill and the Grandeur led rear light bar....

Comfortable no-hassle buying experience with Capital Hyundai, Columbia SC.

Those shocks (Part number 54611-3L640) should be available for less.
    The Last time I checked, they were $114 each from Delray in FL.

Your new early production 2008 will handle exactly like any 2009.

You have the less expensive MVX4 Plus tires instead of the S8s which
    cost more and may be a trifle better, although they are noisy also.
    It truly is a shame about the poor quality of the Michelins.

Wear them out and go to the the Mustang OEM equipment Pirelli tires for $92 each
    from Tirerack. A supposedly better tire for less than half the price of a Michelin S8.

Please be sure and keep us informed about the new 54611-3L640 front shocks.
    I am hoping that they will indeed hold up, unlike the 041s and their TSB
    replacements, the 040s. :lemon: Don't let the dealer keep you old shocks.
    You are paying for the new shocks, so the dealer does not need to turn in your original
    shocks as they would do if they were doing the TSB. Might come in handy to sent one
    to Bilstein and try to get them to build a really good replacement for the Azeras.

Good luck with your fine new car!

• dronedrone Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the input. I am going to install the -3L640's myself, and with the "old" parts for dimensional reference, if the -3L640's don't seem to be up to snuff, or crap out soon, then it should be fairly easy to bastardize a quality shock into something that will work. I suspected that the price I got for the new shocks was not the best, since for $100 each should buy a fine damper, but the overall deal left me satisfied. I am a retired mechanical design engineer, and the welding and machining equipt.is here at home to take on such a project. It is indeed frustrating to see a manufacturer skimp on simple items, particularly when the part has such a profound influence on the car's handling.
    Same goes for putting the car out with the nice looking but lousy performing 17" michelin MXV4+ tires. BTW, I note mine were made in USA. A poor choice for this car, so it must be an oem price decision TireRack shows this tire rated only in the middle of the pack, with a low "would repeat purchase" score. Must be a tremendous markup for this tire in the retail market, since there is such better rubber available, at retail, for under $100. I am going to do some work to see if I can get an exchange of the Michelins for something like Avid V4, YK520 or ZE-912's. And I intend to go to 215 or 225 / 60 or even 65 series tires. Any tire experience info will be appreciated, since a full set of tires is an expensive experiment. What is the experience of Azeras riding on 16" wheels? Do owners on 16" rims have the same complaints on ride harshness?
  • fittvrfittvr Member Posts: 5
    If I was you, I would go online and look at the dealers inventory. If you know exacly what your looking for, color,interior, packages, ect. it helps a bunch. I purchased mine (2007) at North Florida Hyundai but I had to be driven by the dealer to Delray Beach in south Florida to pick it up. Pearl White was hard to find at the time I bought mine and I wouldn't settle for anything else. Good Luck in your search. Vern
    Thanks for the input. I am going to install the -3L640's myself, and with the "old" parts for dimensional reference, if the -3L640's don't seem to be up to snuff, or crap out soon, then it should be fairly easy to bastardize a quality shock into something that will work. I suspected that the price I got for the new shocks was not the best, since for $100 each should buy a fine damper, but the overall deal left me satisfied. I am a retired mechanical design engineer, and the welding and machining equipt.is here at home to take on such a project. It is indeed frustrating to see a manufacturer skimp on simple items, particularly when the part has such a profound influence on the car's handling.
    Same goes for putting the car out with the nice looking but lousy performing 17" michelin MXV4+ tires. BTW, I note mine were made in USA. A poor choice for this car, so it must be an oem price decision TireRack shows this tire rated only in the middle of the pack, with a low "would repeat purchase" score. Must be a tremendous markup for this tire in the retail market, since there is such better rubber available, at retail, for under $100. I am going to do some work to see if I can get an exchange of the Michelins for something like Avid V4, YK520 or ZE-912's. And I intend to go to 215 or 225 / 60 or even 65 series tires. Any tire experience info will be appreciated, since a full set of tires is an expensive experiment. What is the experience of Azeras riding on 16" wheels?
    Do owners on 16" rims have the same complaints on ride harshness"?

>>

Good question. I don't think that they do.
    Regarding changing to 16 inch rims, when I first got my Azera, I tried to find
    someone who would exchange their factory 16s for my 17s, but no one came forward. :surprise:
    There aren't to many with GLSs who are hep. Don't look for many responses to your question.

I would think that changing or modifiying any know standard shocks to fit our Azeras would
    be next to impossible. There is one fellow that says he has done so, but he is not talking!
    I ordered Bilsteins for the rear that I was told would fit but they did not. They were only $75 each.
    Too bad because they were of so much better quality than the stock factory Mando shocks.

It only stands to reason that a 60 series tire will ride a little bit better than a 55 series tire.
    Interestingly, some Toyota Avalons have 215/60-16s as standard equipment.
    Won't a narrower tire roll with less resitance as in better fuel economy?
    I'm thinking of 235/60-16s. Good enough for standard equipment on the
    older BMW 750 V12s. Shouldn't they be just fine on our Azeras? :confuse:

sandman46,
    i bought my 08 azzera at coconut creek. i had a good experience. However i negotiated over the phone on the price and did not fifance through them. So when i walked in i gave them two checks one from me and one from the bank i financed through. In and out 30 min. great
  • edowadoedowado Member Posts: 10
    Price for 10/100,000 B/B extended warranty:
    $1900 with $100 deductible
    $2200 with $50 deductible
    $2500 with $0 deductible

We passed on the extended warranty.

Got a new 2008 Hyundai Azera Limited with Navigation Package, carpeted floor mats, and carpet cargo net from Hardin Hyundai in Anaheim, CA. MSRP $31190 including $695 destination charge.

Paid $24364 + tax, title, and license.

$29264 Invoice price
    -$1000 below invoice
    -$2500 factory rebate
    -$1000 loyalty rebate
    -$400 college grad rebate
    =====
    $24364 + TTL

It did seem like $1500 below invoice was possible, but we were content with the fair price. Buying experience was mediocre to start since it seemed like the sales rep wasn't happy not making money on the car, but the experience improved toward the end as the rep did the job right.
  • pzdjx6pzdjx6 Member Posts: 1
    I have had a similar shudder problem between 40-45 mph. Sometimes really noticeable but most of the time just a barely there but still felt. It increases with temperature. Try going over a large bump at slow speeds and you will feel an exaggerated shaking of the engine similar to this problem at speed. I have found that it is the engine shaking but I don't know why. To fix it I put a rubber ball or size 1 soccer ball between the engine and the firewall it goes away. Unfortunately more engine noise is transmitted but I like this better than the shaking. Hyundai checked my car out at 1000 miles and could feel it but basically told me I was screwed. I pursued more action but never got anywhere.

I hate this and the bad shocks and the poor FM radio reception. Very unhappy with this car and the company. I guess at least there are new shocks I can try now. More of my time and effort required to fix a poor design.
  • budhbudh Member Posts: 109
    Am considering driving from northern Indiana to southern Chicago for this potential Azera:
    Invoice MSRP

'09 Azera Limited 26,856 28,920
    Destination Charge 725 725

Total 27,581 29,645

Ultimate Package 1,365 1,500

GRAND TOTAL 28,946 31,145

Dealer offer is $26,053, $2,893 below invoice price of $28,946. Considering they are giving more than nearly all other dealers I visited for my 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS AWD V6 trade-in, is this the "no brainer" that it appears?

Yes, that already accounts for the $1,000 rebate (no other rebates apply in my case), so I guess you could say it is only $1,893 below invoice price with the rebate in addition to that.

In addition, aftermarket backup sensors were added to the car before the dealership received it and they are not charging me for that. (How much is typically charged to have something like that added?)

Bud H
    So with all of you out there who purchased a new Azera, you have loads of experience and knowledge.

If you could go back in time to when you purchased your Azera (and we will assume for the moment you would still purchase it), what would you request of the dealership (sales and service departments) prior to signing the final papers?

Examples I can think of right now are

1. Set up the automatic lock system the way you want it.
    2. Set up the limp home mode
    3. See if you can get them to throw in an extra key for you free of charge.

Any other suggestions?

Especially considering that you all collectively have more knowledge than many Hyundai service departments on the Azera specifically, what are some more things to request and have set up by the dealership (sales and service) before you take possession of your new Azera?

Thanks to all of you for your great information - and I will return the favor in the future after the purchase.

Bud H
  • wobbly_earswobbly_ears Member Posts: 160
    Somebody added a backup sensor before the dealership got it? Since Hyundai doesn't include backup sensors, the dealership probably got some local treeshade mechanic to monkey under the hood of the car & add some cheap gizmo.

If I were you, I wouldn't want a car which was worked on by someone. Who knows how carefully the sensors were installed. Who knows where all they drilled & ran wires etc. If I wanted to add a sensor, I would get it installed by my own trusted guy & with the features I want. I suggest that you might want to get a 'virgin' Azera.

As for the price, I certainly think you can go an additional 1k lower.

Of course, you can ask the dealer to set the door lock to the features you want as well as the limp home code (it's just a matter of connecting their handheld computer & punching a code- a mere 2 minutes work at the most). I don't think they would 'throw' extra keys (unlike traditional keys, these are very expensive)
    Final numbers of sale completed yesterday (someone please tell me how to put this into fixed width so it lines up correctly!).

After counting the rebate, the sales price was over $5,000 below MSRP and almost $3,000 below invoice with a trade-in value at least as much as any other dealer was allowing me.

In addition a backup sensor system and mudguards were installed free of charge.

Bud H

===========================

2009 Azera Limited with Ultimate Package, floor mats, and cargo tray

Invoice MSRP

Base Price 26856 28920
    Destination 725 725
    Total 27581 29645

Ultimate Package 1365 1500

Cargo Tray 80 100
    Floor Mats 80 100

29106 31345

------------------------------------

Sales Price: $26,200 (after subtracting rebate, with backup sensor system and mudguards installed)

Trade-in: $1,600 (2007 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS V6 4WD and 31,717 miles on it)

Out-the-door price: $11,340
    Ooops - change that trade-in value to $16,000 - not $1,600. I can't seem to edit my post to do that now.

Bud H
  • elainemelainem Member Posts: 7
    LOOKING TO BUY THIS WEEK. WHAT IS BEST PRICES RECENTLY NEGOTIATED. NO NAVIGATION SYSTEM NEEDED. IN NAPLES FL. CURIOUS ABOUT OTHER AREAS OF COUNTRY.
  • murphdog1murphdog1 Member Posts: 11
    Do yourself a favor. I just bought a 2008 Limited (Ultimate Pkg) for $17,500. That's almost 1/2 of the MSRP when it went on the road in April. There is a flood of these cars in NA right now, most of them from Hyundai America as part of rental fleets.

They are not the beat up rentals you think. Hyundai only takes back prisitine ones. Mine has 9500 miles and you can't find a mark on it anywhere, inside or out. If you looked at it, you couldn't tell from new.

Huge depreciation means it doesn't make sense to buy new.

By the way, this is a TREMENDOUS car for the money. If it had an Inifinti or BMW on it, they would get 10-15K more.

Good luck
  • dborthdborth Member Posts: 474
    "Do yourself a favor. I just bought a 2008 Limited (Ultimate Pkg) for $17,500. That's almost 1/2 of the MSRP when it went on the road in April"

Perhaps better to say, 'good deals can be found on low milage near new Azera's'. The Korean, Fountain Valley suits and US Hyundai dealers monitor these pages. Why be specific?
  • chris7676chris7676 Member Posts: 3
    I have seen several 2008 Limited Azeras with the ultimate pkg at Carmax for 19998. I had plans on buying one of these this weekend, until I saw your post stating that you bought one for 17500. Could you tell me the details on the purchase of your Azera?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter is looking to talk with consumer who bought a Hyundai in January and was "assured" by the Hyundai Assurance program. Please send your email address and phone number to jfallon@edmunds.com today, February 4, 2008, if you fit the bill.
    What's to hide?? These cars are everywhere-just run a cars.com search of 2008 Azera and use "limited" in the search field. What are the suits going to do? These cars are going off at auctions for market price (which right now is about $16K. Supply and demand...

My feeling is the more data out there, the better.
    Chris,

I think I just found a dealer who flips them (he specializes in auctioned Hyundai's). Carmax and other big dealers have large overhead to cover and looking to make $3-5K on used cars. I bought mine from a smaller dealer. Between the 1 week I bought the car and the day I picked it up, he mentioned that auction prices had gone up about $1K, so it is really about the timing.

Good Luck, you won't be disappointed. My last 3 cars (all brand new) GS430, VW Phaeton, LS430. After driving the Azera for a few weeks, I will never drive a new car again, let alone one that is $70K+. I can't wait for the used Genesis' to hit the market in 2010 when the first off-lease vehicles start to hit.
  • beer4704beer4704 Member Posts: 46
    Ultimate Pkg doesn't seem to have nav. Which pkg has nav and what is the premium? After having nav, I must admit I am spoiled and want it in my next car. :shades:
    Factory navs are terrible..go buy a Garmin or TomTom for less than $200. They are light years ahead of anything installed. I too have had navs in my last 4 cars, I went and bought a Nuvi760 Refurb from Radio Shack for $179 (normally $599), and it blows away anything factory installed nav.
  • chris7676chris7676 Member Posts: 3
    I just bought one for 16900 w/17k, w/ult pkg, what a STEAL! I found an auto broker who prices his cars 500 over what he bought it for. Murphdog1 you are so right, I will never buy new again either, especially now that I got a "guy" who i can call and tell him exactly what i want and he will buy it at auction for me. I am so happy to save 3k, I was so close to buying one a Carmax for 20k. The only dissapointing thing about my purchase was I thought I was going to get the 100k warranty until I read the details on line and found out it will come with a 5/60 because I am not the original owner. I am thinking about using some of my saving to buy a warranty.
    Great Find Chris...good news is you don't have to decide on an extended warranty for another 4 years or 43K miles!!!

AAA offers very inexpensive and comprehensive warranty programs.

Enjoy the ride..I have had a blast in mine for a month.

It actually is liberating driving buy cars I used to drive and thinking I know more than they do....
  • mvls1mvls1 Member Posts: 32
    I am considering purchasing a 2008 Azera Limited from out of state. I live in California and would purchase possibly from CO, PA, IL or another state. I believe that the emission controls are all the same now and any Azera would meet my states requirements. Can anyone confirm if this is in fact correct?

Also, I would like to know about the seat comfort on this model for trips of 100 or more miles. Is the leather stiff, how is the seat padding, is the seat back/lumbar comfortable and are the adjustments adequate, especially for the front passenger. Any other information with regards to driver and passenger comfort would be appreciated.

Bruce
  • jaymagicjaymagic Member Posts: 309
    2007 Limited owner Colorado 46K. You will love it on the road. 28MPG or more. plenty of power and room.
  • richardcotrichardcot Member Posts: 39
    mvls1, if your are seriously considering an azera you should read the threads regarding the azera suspension problems on this site and others. I don't have any problems with the seat. They are comfortable enough. The problem is the suspension does nothing to suppress imperfections in the road so every bump is felt in the seat. This is the only problem I have with the car. To me it is an enigma. One of the best cars and one of the worst I have owned all wrapped up in one.
  • daveltddaveltd Member Posts: 13
    To mvls1 I own a 2008 Azera Ltd.. I consider the comments of richardcot to be his own personal nature.

This is a great car so don't let his comments sway you on your choice.

There a lot of owners on this board & other boards that do not share his comments.
  • ladylindakladylindak Member Posts: 8
    I had no intention of buying a new car 9 months ago (July). I took my wonderful cherry red 1999 Hyundai Tiburon in for service ....... and saw the 2008 Azera. Needless to say - a salesman made a bee-line to me - and I stated - forget it - I just dropped my Tib off for service - NOT looking for a new car! When I went back to pick up my Tib - I had some wait time ...... and started admiring the Azera again. Same bee-line - same salesman .... again I said NO WAY. Long story short - I ended up going back to just check out the numbers. Keep in mind - I loved my Tib - so I didn't have to have a car and they knew it (they wanted it as a trade in - in the worst way - it looks brand new). Anyway - I live in northern VA - close to Washington, DC and everything is higher here. The car is a 2008 Limited with the Navigator package. It is gold (a 2009 color) with beige leather seats. It came with the floor mats, and a trunk cargo container. It has a sun roof and all the bells and whistles. The only thing it did not come with was blue tooth - and I didn't care about that.

The list price was about 32,000.00. We negotiated and this is what we got:

The wheels traded UP - to BEAUTIFUL chrome wheels.
    Lifetime replacement tires (only from wear - not from damage)
    First oil change and first inspection free
    2 Hyundai sports shirts (the kind the salesman wear) since they wouldn't give us the ones off their backs (lol).

Price WITH Title, Taxes and Tags - and all other Fees = $28,000.00

I love the car ...... and this was 9 months ago - but perhaps I should have waited until the 2009 came out..... OH WELL .... like I said ..... love the car! AND I STILL HAVE MY BELOVED TIBURON.... :):)
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A national business reporter is looking to speak to consumers who purchased a Hyundai because of the Assurance Program (or Assurance Program Plus). Please send your daytime phone number to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, March 13, 2009.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• SilverBullet00SilverBullet00 Member Posts: 102
    Two weeks ago I purchased a used 2008 Azera w/5100 miles (rental) black inside and out, limited with everything but nav for $20.6K. Got my own financing based on a new car rate from Cap One. Done alot of on-line research and thought this was the best deal I could get. Overall I'm very pleased with the car, the ride and the gas mileage. Also, I put on four OEM mud guards that cost me $51.43 from Delray Hyundai.
  • tonycdtonycd Member Posts: 223
    Boy. Killer deal. Congrats, and welcome to the board!
  • mvls1mvls1 Member Posts: 32
    I visited my local dealer today to check out the 2009 Azera compared to 2007/2008. Surprisingly I was told that 2009 would be the last year for the Azera. When I asked them what their source was for this information they said that their regional representative had confirmed it. Can anyone confirm that this is true?

I am currently considering purchasing an Azera and am wondering how discontinueing production will effect owners of this model. Since it was only introduced in 2006 that would mean only 4 model years of production would exist. Questions that come to mind are,

1. Will after market product/parts continue to be available and if so, for how long?

2. Would any additional parts ie: improved shocks/springs ever become available?

3. How would the resale market hold up?

Anyone else have thoughts on this situation?
    I actually thought that this deserved to be a new topic if true, but I couldn't find a way to start a new topic. Is it even possible for us members to do? :confuse:
    "I was told that 2009 would be the last year for the Azera."

Miserable sales for a great vehicle. C/Y '08 monthly sales average was 1,205 units. '09 ytd monthly average is slightly over 300 and is the slowest seller in the lineup.

Genesis sedan is now averaging around 1,200 + monthly units. Simple redistribution.

Azera was the logical larger sedan upgrade over Sonata in terms of Hyundai consumer loyalty. (as Avalon is over Camry) Upgrading from Sonata to Genesis is huge.
  • wobbly_earswobbly_ears Member Posts: 160
    Could it be that 09 is the last year for THIS body style? If you notice, Hyundai refreshes body styles every 4-5 years. And save for minor modifications, Azera's body style hasn't changed since 2006 & it is time for a refresh.

I don't think Hyundai would get rid of FWD entry luxo like Azera. The difference between top end Sonata & Genesis is way too large. And, RWDs like Genesis don't fare well in areas with snowfall where FWD is king.

Also, Hyundai wants to EXPAND product range, not shrink it. Methinks we would get a refreshed Azzy in 2010 & 2009 is the last of the current generation. Remember, Hyundai has always had a FWD above Sonata as XG350 was for the previous generation Sonata. I seriously doubt that Hyundai would get rid of a product for this segment.
  • SilverBullet00SilverBullet00 Member Posts: 102
    I own a 2000 Chrysler 300M that was only made from 1999 to 2004 and parts and service is available at any 5 star dealer, Rockauto and EBAY. I wont have a problem if they discontinue the Azera, at least my 2008 Azera will stand out among the crowds of Altimas, Maxes, Camrys, Hondas and Avalons that are all over the place. I hate to get rid of my "M" but I don't need two cars, personally I think the 1999-2004 M,s look alot better than the 2005-2009 models.
    I too had a '00 "M". Traded it for my '07 Azera. Worlds apart but love them both.
  • dg0472dg0472 Member Posts: 89
    First I've heard of this. The 2009 KDM Grandeur, which would be the 2010 US Azera, got an upgraded 3.3L V-6 and a new 6-speed transmission. The next Kia Amanti is rumored to be based on this platform. There will definitely be a new KDM car for 2010, which would be our 2011 if we get one. I'm wondering if this just isn't pressure for you to buy. Rumor has it the Avalon will be replaced by a stretched Camry, so Hyundai would be smart to keep the Azera. I'd ask a few other dealers.
  • ls1993ls1993 Member Posts: 10
    Anyone knows where to buy a used 2008 Azera Limited for a great price?
    From my limited research, the price is supposed to be around 17K plus tax. Thx for any info.
  • classicsplayerclassicsplayer Member Posts: 3
    I bought a Azara Ltd. with 9900 miles from Carmax for $17988 and it was my best car buying experience
  • tonycdtonycd Member Posts: 223
    Google the sites that list used cars by make and model nationwide.
  • rk2469rk2469 Member Posts: 30
    You can't beat this car. Azera is a fantastic car. It's smooth, quiet, and fast... sure, it's soft but who is doing F-1 racing? I bought my 2006 Azera Limited for $24,5 brand new.

So, far no major issues @ 36K miles. I had two issues: oxygen sensor and cracked dash board. They were all fixed very promptly and I got a free loaner cars during that time.

The mpg figure is steadily getting better. I am now averaging 23mpg.