Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• wineandtravelwineandtravel Member Posts: 3
    Many thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome wineandtravel.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • chittuschittus Member Posts: 8
    Hello

Can you please provide money factor and residual on a 2013 SLK AMG with 12K miles.

Thanks
    Hi chittus. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 SLK55 AMG with 12,000 miles per year is 57%. Mercedes is not currently providing any lease support on this model, As a result, if you were to lease one through Mercedes-Benz Financial right now, you would have to use its standard lease money factors. These vary by credit tier, but they would probably be around .00200 or so for you right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • detroitdivadetroitdiva Member Posts: 5
    My lease for my E350 4Matic expires in August. I am interested in leasing an SLK350 with many of the bells and whistles for 12,00 miles/year. I am looking for incentives. What should I expect to pay for the car? Money factor, residual? BTW - I am a returning MB buyer but the dealer doesn't seem too interested to move from MSRP (WA State).
  • detroitdivadetroitdiva Member Posts: 5
    What is the residual for 12,000/36 and the money factor? Is Mercedes offering any lease specials?
    Hi detroitdiva. Mercedes is currently only waiving up to three remaining lease payments for consumers who get a new SLK, so you you are probably a month or two early in term of getting a new car. You would probably be on the hook for the extra payment or two.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 SLK350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00160 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Also, right now Mercedes has $1,000 "Spring Event" certificates out there on this car. if you do decide to get one now, make sure to try to get the dealer to use one on your deal.

Full MSRP is not a very good deal on an SLK.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey detroitdiva. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • lightnnglightnng Member Posts: 17
    We stopped at a Benz dealer yesterday (Oakland) as my girlfriend wanted to try out a new SLK250 (my fault). She wanted a test drive, but ended up falling in love. I don't blame her, they are really pretty incredible cars.

She ended up signing a lease for one, and I did my best to help get a good deal, but I was not as well informed as I normally like to be. I did know about the 499/mo 36mo lease deal MB has right now for the basic car + premium package, but that's about it.

She has fantastic credit (800+).

The car she got had premium package, sport package, communication package, metallic gray over ash leather, automatic, with airguide and keyless go. MSRP for the car came to just over 55K. 36 month lease, with maintenance rolled into the lease for the duration, 10K miles per year.

Her total payment including everything is $628, out of which about $55 is for taxes and such, and I'm guessing $16-$18 for maintenance ($619). Let's call it $550 for the lease itself. Oh, and only $2500 down.

Did we do good? thing is, she hasn't taken possession yet (the car will arrive this evening) so we can still squirm out of it if need be. She is really happy so I don't want to give her my borrowed worry, but I also want to know she isn't being screwed.
  • jdowntownjdowntown Member Posts: 5
    Morning!

I am looking for the current May 2013 residual and money factor for the SLK250 Coupe - MB Financial *Tier 3*. 10k / 36 Month
    Hi jdowntown. As I mentioned in my previous reply to you, I have not seen the Tier 3 lease program, however I can give you an idea of what the top tier program is currently like.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 SLK250 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There's some $1,000 dealer cash certificates out there on '13 SLK. Try to get the dealer to use one on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • jdowntownjdowntown Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the insight and detail on the dealer certificate!
  • lvrebellvrebel Member Posts: 11
    Presently considering SLK250. We've been offered .0016 MF, 63% Residual on a 2013 Mercedes SLK250 with MRSP of $58,080 (excluding $905 destination). They have knocked down an additional $750 (so $57,330) which brings payment to $794 monthly (includes WA State Sales tax of $5,600).

I'm am curious if we should push to lower the sale price further. Additionally, is the dealership getting a $1000 dealer cash certificate on this deal? Thoughts on MF, residual and payment?
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

For current pricing information, go to Mercedes-Benz SLK Prices Paid
This discussion has been closed.