Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Lease Questions

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited May 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

For current pricing information, go to Mercedes-Benz SLK Prices Paid

Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 E-Class, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class page.

To see all forums discussions about the SLK-Class, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Mercedes-Benz SLK-Classdiscussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• carl_gcarl_g Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Hi,
    just talked today to a dealer: 250 SLK, MSRP $55,020, negotiated to $53,750. with a .63 the residual is 34,662 and with a .45 it will be 24,759...what are your thoughts and are there any incentives this time of year form MB
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    What model year? And, why the two different residuals? Are you looking at two different lease terms?

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• carl_gcarl_g Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    it is a 2014. One residual has $5k and the other 10k down, which will effect the monthly payments. Both are 36 month.
    I like lower monthly payments which always bits me at the end of the lease if I like the car and want to buy it, which I only did once with my Audi Q5...
    Your amount of money down should have no effect on the residual.. Only term length and mileage allowance should have an effect on the residual.. A larger downpayment only reduces the monthly payment... the lease-end value (residual) should be the same, regardless.

A 2014 SLK250 with a 36mo, 12K/yr lease has a residual of 63% and a money factor of .00160

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gagasguygagasguy Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

Can you please give me the MF and residual for a 2014 SLK 350 for a top tier lease for 24 months/7500 miles and 24 months/10000 mi.

Thank you,
    2014 SLK350 24mo, 10K/yr lease
    .00160 MF and 64% residual

Add 1% for 7.5K residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• berzerk91berzerk91 Member Posts: 7

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    2014 SLK350 24mo, 10K/yr lease
    .00160 MF and 64% residual

Add 1% for 7.5K residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Hi kyfdx, you may recognize my username from the E Class forum, unfortunately the dealer sold that car before I could make a deal on it and now I'm trying to weigh my options on other vehicles. Do you know what the sweet spot lease term is for the SLK? What are the rates? They have one for $65.8k and I'm hoping I can potentially get it marked down the same way I had that E Class ($56k, $570 or so a month.)

.00160 MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease on the SLK350

The 36 month program looks to be the best.

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• helver1770helver1770 Member Posts: 2

Hi Carman,

Do you have the number on MF and residual for either 27/30 month lease, 7500 mile for SLK250 for Jan 2014?

Thank you

The new numbers come out on Tuesday, 01/14. It will be a few days after that before we hav them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rmt3rmt3 Member Posts: 37

Can you please give me the MF and residual for a 2014 SLK 250 for a top tier lease for 36 months/12000 miles. Thanks

@rmt3 said:
    Can you please give me the MF and residual for a 2014 SLK 250 for a top tier lease for 36 months/12000 miles. Thanks

.00160 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• iamgortiamgort Member Posts: 82

Checking in for the may (and june if available yet) numbers for 10k/yr slk250 30 months

@iamgort said:
    Checking in for the may (and june if available yet) numbers for 10k/yr slk250 30 months

.00143 MF and 71% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:

wow that seems fantastic. Talk about a great residual number.

Yes.. it looks like they are really incentivizing the 30 month term....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Here's what we were quoted a few days ago on an SLK...talk about driving down cost. We haven't gotten it yet, my wife is on the fence on whether or not she wants a new car. I keep telling her this is nuts not to jump on but it would be her daily driver and no back seat makes her skiddish:

MSRP: 52990
    Selling Price: 46797
    USAA Incentive: 2000
    Term: 30
    Residual: 71
    MF: 0.00143
    Acquisition fee: 795
    Doc fee: 199
    DMV: ~200

We were looking at $398/month for this car (0 sales tax). Couldn't believe it.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084

@iamgort said:
    Here's what we were quoted a few days ago on an SLK...talk about driving down cost. We haven't gotten it yet, my wife is on the fence on whether or not she wants a new car. I keep telling her this is nuts not to jump on but it would be her daily driver and no back seat makes her skiddish:

MSRP: 52990
    Selling Price: 46797
    USAA Incentive: 2000
    Term: 30
    Residual: 71
    MF: 0.00143
    Acquisition fee: 795
    Doc fee: 199
    DMV: ~200

We were looking at $398/month for this car (0 sales tax). Couldn't believe it.

$400/mo for a $53K car is a fantastic deal.

Explain why it's not in your driveway again?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Be careful.. In 2011, I flew to Baltimore to pickup a Z4 service loaner on a killer 24 month lease... Original MSRP of $55K for $335/mo. (also for my wife). A fantastic car.. folding hardtop, 255 HP.

One week later, she told me she hated it.. At the one month mark, it was in my friend's driveway, who took over the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@Michaell said:
    Explain why it's not in your driveway again?

If it were me that would be driving it daily we would already have it. For some reason my wife is terribly sentimental about her old VW eos that she has had since 2009 and loves it. I keep telling her it's time to get into something nicer but she is being stubborn. She certainly deserves it. I guess the bright side is she doesn't demand things like fancy cars.

• arturob2arturob2 Member Posts: 46
    Hi kyfdx,

I could not find a thread for the SL, so I wanted to ask your help here. please.

Do you have the MF and Residual for the SL550? Terms: 7,500 miles/year 27 and 36 months.

Thanks!

@arturob said:
    Hi kyfdx,

I could not find a thread for the SL, so I wanted to ask your help here. please.

Do you have the MF and Residual for the SL550? Terms: 7,500 miles/year 27 and 36 months.

Thanks!

.00114 and 64% (30mo) and 58% (36mo). No 27 month program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thank you very much!
  • bizfunbizfun Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Wife is returning home next week after serving (active duty army) a year in South Korea; want to surprise her with a nice new car. Been shopping for last couple of days... Dealers are really playing really a hard ball here in VA. Can I please request MF & Residual on SLK55 and 350 respectively - 36 (or 30) mo and 15k/yr?

Also, is there any way I could get invoice for these cars?

@bizfun said:
    Hi,

Wife is returning home next week after serving (active duty army) a year in South Korea; want to surprise her with a nice new car. Been shopping for last couple of days... Dealers are really playing really a hard ball here in VA. Can I please request MF & Residual on SLK55 and 350 respectively - 36 (or 30) mo and 15k/yr?

Also, is there any way I could get invoice for these cars?

.00143 MF and 57% residual for the 350, 36mo, 15K/yr.

Standard MF and 52% residual for the 55

If available, you can find the invoice price by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi kyfdx,

Do you have the numbers for SLK250 and 350 for 36m/10k miles? Would you happen to know what the best term is at this time?

Thanks!
    arturo

@arturob said:
    Hi kyfdx,

Do you have the numbers for SLK250 and 350 for 36m/10k miles? Would you happen to know what the best term is at this time?

Thanks!
    arturo

2014 SLK250: .00143 MF and 63% residual.

2014 SLK350: .00135 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cgibson2cgibson2 Member Posts: 9
    Hi. Could someone tell me what the MF and residual is for a 2015 SLK250 for 3 yrs and 2 yrs and also for 15k and 12k miles? Thanks so very much!

Hi. Could someone tell me what the MF and residual is for a 2015 SLK250 for 3 yrs and 2 yrs and also for 15k and 12k miles? Thanks so very much!

.00153 MF

36/15 - 61%

24/15 - 68%

Add 2% for 12K miles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you so much for sharing the information a few weeks back. I am still trying to decide on the car. Have the MF and residuals changed any? Thanks!!
    Could someone tell me what the MF and residual is for a 2015 SLK250 for 3 yrs and 2 yrs and also for 15k and 12k miles? Thanks so very much!

Thank you so much for sharing the information a few weeks back. I am still trying to decide on the car. Have the MF and residuals changed any? Thanks!!

No changes for November.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

For current pricing information, go to Mercedes-Benz SLK Prices Paid
This discussion has been closed.